Why do the Germans get angry when someone says that the EU sucks?

Why do the Germans get angry when someone says that the EU sucks?

Don't talk scheisse about ze EU!

don't insult the fourth Reich!

don't write negatively about our Union!

I get angry too when a burger or a brazilian guy talk about what he doesn't know.

shut up france lmao

can't handle the banter nerd?

Because its their dream being shattered, or shall i say, shartted in front of their eyes.

KEK

Fuck the eu lmao

the best is when some nation in EU votes party who are against EU :D
It makes germans so sad and angry, they have to go and try to invalidate it or rig it when the votes reoccurs, what a load of work for them hahaha

I don't even like the EU but since EU is a codeword for "greater germany" in this website and hating it includes hate for us too in an individual way for some reason you can't just expect me to stand there and take your autistic screaming.

There's just like one or two very vocal SJWs/immigrants that do so though

Having said that, I'm not one of those "le 4th Reich"/"le JewSSR" haters either, but still I find the current handling of the union in no way anywhere near perfect

I didn't get angry I just called you a newfag that should go back to Sup Forums.
You were the one that got butthurt about it

*leaves your union*

If the rich countries in the EU give money to the poor ones, what do the rich countries get?

What benefit is there for them?

Germany loves authority. And they see the EU as the supreme authority over them.

You don't insult Hans' EU for the same reason you don't insult Bubba's mother.

>new worlders

I don't know if I should be flattered or annoyed with people assuming that it's somehow "our" union (or reich or whatever)

Germany is the only one taking it seriously

Nice meme amerilard.

Even if it is Germany's union I'm not sure why you would personally be flattered. You're nobody.

Why do you care, amerilard?You are a nobody yourself so your opinion does not matter either.

One year ago I used to post against the EU alongside you but then everyone started picking on me even though I was on your side, because "FuG germans emarite guis".
Congrats
Now I hate both of you and switch from posting against EU and dicksucking it.
Whatever makes the thread more mad.

t.gets triggered when people kneel to the national anthem or insult orange daddy

Really showing your rebellious nature there

Je t'aime

What I was stating is not that I am somebody talking to a nobody. Just try and think about it. I'm just not under the delusion that someone saying something about nations means that I should start to feel flattered.

Good one, bro. Anyone who disagrees with you, you can just mentally associate them with things you don't like, like trump, and then dismiss them. Why bother actually thinking or learning about anything?

This is why every one makes fun of the French

Only America makes fun of France

You should if you are a part of this nation.
A nation is nothing without it's people.
The EU is nothing without the people who live here.
Just words on paper.
It is the people who animate it and give it life.

I'm not that guy, but Americans making fun of France is partly just inertia coming out of England.

Every country is going to be make fun of their neighbors as well. That's only natural.

I'm pretty surprised you believe that.

Well just wanted to show that your logic was pretty double edged, you generalized us I generalized you.
I think you knew this would happen when you made your post.

Buncha mumbo jumbo bullshit.

>I am the government, and the government is me! We are it, it is us!
So when the government does something, and I compliment it, the citizens should be flattered, because when their government does something -- they themselves did it and get credit because they are merely an extension of the government.

Thus, when the government rounds up citizens and kills them, they're actually just committing suicide.

You might choke sucking on that government cock so hard.

The English doesn't make fun of France as much as Americans.

Honestly, I have no idea who makes fun of who on a more frequent basis, and I wouldn't even begin to know how to take measurements of that.

Good to see you're willing to see how silly your original statement is though by contradicting it.

That's because yanks are fucking brainlets that learn about cultures from "The Simpsons"

You couldn't be more wrong in your assumptions.
Nation=/=Government.

EU is Germany's baby, and they are trying to make it a superpower (unfortunately trying to govern a bunch of Euros is like herding cats).

She lost you dumb favela monkey.

so what?I can not use the meme because of this?

It's not relevant to anything here other than your electoral masturbation fantasies.

t. François Montagny

please rangeban am*ricans, thanks