Why didn't they just hire real blondes for GoT?

Why didn't they just hire real blondes for GoT?

The wigs are so distracting, gaudy and plain awful. Emilia Clarke isn't even a good actress - in fact she's fucking awful, too. And she looks shit as a blonde in that shitty wig. I just don't get this decision at all.

Cersei actress is pretty good, but her wig is absolutely awful, too, and she sure as shit looks like shit in it. I'm sure they could have found a REAL blonde that was a stuck up cunt and pulled off the role just fine.

Shit makes no sense senpai.

The real question is why do Jaime and Tyrion have brown hair now?

(((Hollywood))) hates blonde people.

Any time you have a real blonde person in movies, it's either a dumb valley girl Stacy or a bad guy.

>(((Hollywood))) hates blonde people.
why tho? blondes are beautiful people tbqh

>why tho?
Jews hate the Germanic race.

>blondes are beautiful people
Yes they are.

Even people with dyed blonde hair are villains in movies.

pic related

sickboy wasnt a villain m80

He was the amoral, cold hearted con artist of the group. He and Begbie were the film's antagonists.

>tfw she doesn't wear purple colored contacts

This is your criticism on the show? Not the hack writing or the heavy handed SJW themes and Tumblr pandering

no only begbie desu

why are season 5 and 6 so shite

>Fat
>Can't act
>Won't get naked
>Won't wear contacts
>Won't dye hair
>Wriggles eyebrows

Why?

The writers are really shitty writers who don't understand even the basics of storytelling and they stopped copying everything straight from an actual writer.

Friendly reminder that the other showrunner had written Tron 2 before GoT and the other one had written absolutely fucking nothing.

That shit is gay too, especially the fucking feminism facefisting my throat, but I really don't understand this lack of blondes business when there are perfectly available real blondes out there.

I think Lena Heady is really good at playing Cersei, I wouldn't have anyone else play her. Daenerys on the other hand I fucking despise, not just her shitty personality and actress but her entire stupid storyline and character. Dude I'm a 21st century SJW Mary Sue strong Whyte Womyn who don't need no man freeing all these slaves with my overpowered dragons and eunuch terminator army which I got completely free while having absolutely no connection to the rest of the show lmao.

its like poetry though.

she literally has an army of dickless cucks as her feminazi brigrade lmao

they literally could have had abbey

What did they mean by this?

She was so fucking hot in The Neon Demon. Everybody was so focused on Elle but Abbey was way better looking.

Wouldn't be realistic, there's no meth in Westeros.

Shes a kid in the books, thats the whole fucking point of this show. John smow, dany, tehon etc etc are all 14 yr olds.

blonde men are ugly.

she should be strange looking and beautiful

targaryens are otherworldly, and abbey fits it perfect

t. Shlohmo Shekelberg

Her age doesn't change the fact that she's an extremely annoying mary sue cunt. I liked her in the first season when she has nothing and is treated like shit by everyone, but she decides to make the best of her situation by pleasing Drogo, wins everyone's respect with the horse heart ritual, and emerges unhurt from Drogo's funeral pyre with 3 baby dragons. That was a cool character arc and story. Ever since that she's been an insufferable mary sue who thinks she's entitled to everything because of her name, and also gets everything because she's a mary sue cunt. I'm only up to season 5 but I started skipping her scenes halfway through season 4, if I had to watch another fucking scene where they list out her stupid meaningless titles I would have shot myself.

>strange looking
>otherworldly

inbred, just say inbred

this from day one

yes exactly

this is literally what the khaleesi should look like

God, she's got Cara Delevingne eyebrows.

Hnnnng

You can't have real blondes in Hollywood anymore, it is forbidden. Only Jewish blondes allowed. Having real blondes is racist.

never thought of her, she has the look for sure

except 14 years old

Reminds me of a cavewoman for some reason.

No they aren't

>turning down best Frey

#Notmyking

this desu

>bright blonde hair with dark bushy eyebrows
This has looked stupid from day one. Whenever I mention it though, half a dozen GOTards scream that this is normal and natural blondes do in fact often have darker eyebrows.
But it's a fucking tv show and the least they could've done was lighten them a few shades and given them a little bit of a pluck.

Emilia Clarke was hired purely for her naked appeal, not acting talent, and then she got fat

that's it

god damn it now I wish it had been her