Heaven's Gate Redpill

Why did only a handful of people listen to Applewhite? He tried to get as many people on the spaceship as he could. Just watch his Youtubes, seems pretty redpilled to me.

Why does Heaven's Gate get NO attention these days? Would you ever join a revival?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wHz9it70TdI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

A revivalist organization would have to get around the fact that its existence contradicts the legitimacy of everything he said, since the world didn't end at the turn of the millennium.

He made a calculations error he really meant 2020

>heaven's gate

Not redpilled, bluepilled.

Actually... do you think we could get SJWs believing in this crap, kind of like how we did when feminists started pissing themselves?

I don't trust people who speak for 3 hours straight and don't blink once.

Is this the death cult with the tennis shoes?

>Would you ever join a revival?

Sure, if one of those folks who "beamed up" come back and tells me that it all went to plan and I can come along too, I'll sign right up.

Applewhite is a badass last name and I'm sad that I don't have it. It reminds me that I will never be a wizard.

I actually had a long email conversation with a rep for heaven's gate that was a member of the cult who was commanded to stay on earth and maintain the website and shit. I'll post screenshots of the most interesting stuff if anyone's interested

Kek'd

Also true

I'm always down for insane ramblings.

pls do

All I remember is being 12 when all this shit went down and the mass amount of PSAs advising us not to join cults.

>Why does Heaven's Gate get NO attention these days?
Because they've been dead for 20 years user.

it would also have to get around the comet not coming back for another couple thousand years

Here she is talking about the first time she met Applewhite in 1975

Forgot to add picture

Applewhite is a Clinton shill

Asking about Richard Ford, person reveals that they are actually two people

I was just thinking about these guys the other day, pretty weird.

Also why don't you hear about these crazy cults now a days? Where they just fads or something?

wow

Asking who they are directly

I think it's funny how most of you people saying that Applewhite was crazy live your lives according to an ancient book of Jewish fairy tales with talking snakes and magic tricks

If you ask me Applewhite is an upgrade

>I was just thinking about these guys the other day, pretty weird.

Baader-Meinhof Phenomenon

Because their way of life was incredibly monastic, and he was even known to advise people to leave if they were having problems. He didn't think just anyone was capable of achieving the Evolutionary Level Above Human. They were all disillusioned with modern society and content to be the luckiest people on Earth for having the key to ascending.

- marathoned the heaven's gate tapes last month, pretty good shit to put in the background while gaming

Do you live in MN?

tfw no cult of kek

youtube.com/watch?v=wHz9it70TdI

They were sad and gullible losers, some of whom actually had their balls clipped off in Mehico. Applewhite had nothing to offer but despair and calling the kitchen a "nutrilab" because ayy lmaos.

Nope. Oregon. Why do you ask?

His idea of the Earth being spaded over was incredibly vague and spiritualistic, he even said he had no idea when it would happen.

I'm afraid I don't remember all the details but the whole suicide thing wasn't about the earth ending soon, he just melded his suicidal pessimism into his classes and justified it insofar as they would be joining the evolutionary level above human all the quicker. Haley's comet also played a part in the decision, since they thought there was a UFO trailing it or something

Woah, I'm from Oregon too. Things are getting spooky.

Ive only ever heard the phenomenon mentioned in my local paper's 'bulletin board'; basically an offline message board with its own inside jokes and culture and whatnot. I always thought it would be funny to find someone online who also reads it.

everything is possible