Haters destroyed. What now virgins?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=I7izJggqCoA
youtube.com/watch?v=8S692f1tnuQ
youtube.com/watch?v=0d2bRaFcCb4
youtube.com/watch?v=u-Pvk70Gx6c
chicago.suntimes.com/entertainment/ghostbusters-reboot-a-horrifying-mess/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This movie "success" will fade in the wind in about one week, 2 tops, specially if this BLM shit keeps going, why did it even mattered in the first place

Remember when they remade The Thing with a female protagonist and people immediately forgot about it?

Remember when they remade Evil Dead with a female protagonist and people immediately forgot about it?

Remember when they remade Total Recall with an Irish manlet protagonist and people immediately forgot about it?

Remember when they remade Robocop and people immediately forgot about it?

Wtf I hate trump now

If they really wrote that then the NYT's journalistic standards truly are shipping

>tfw my dad decided that we didn't need to have two newspapers and wanted to cancel the WSJ because the NYT does "in-depth stories"

if that's true they wouldn't have to explicitly state it.

But the Evil Dead remake was pretty legit.
Definitely not an Evil Dead movie but a pretty solid effort, esp. by modern horror standards.

what do you mean destroyed?
it has a 3.5/10 on IMDB from pre-release viewers
the movie is pure dogshit even before release
but of course, you would believe the Jew York Times

>Remember when they remade Evil Dead
they remade evil dead?

>Having to use the words 'sexism' and 'misogyny' in a review for a film where the main themes of the movie are neither sexism, nor misogyny.

You're not reviewing the film, you're virtue signalling.

Exactly

>shit talking based collin

nigga never saw miami vice

They are making army of darkness 2 also

>people immediately forgot about it

>Remember when they remade The Thing with a female protagonist and people immediately forgot about it?
>Remember when they remade Evil Dead with a female protagonist and people immediately forgot about it?
>Remember when they remade Total Recall with an Irish manlet protagonist and people immediately forgot about it?
>Remember when they remade Robocop and people immediately forgot about it?

The Thing was a poor mockery of a classic movie.

Evil Dead was alright.

Total Recall was eh.

Robocop was absolute garbage. Wigger robocop? Really?

But women aren't funny

Well fuck I'm a #cruzmissle now.

Seriously though those fucking nigger lips, jesus christ america.

I feel for that brunette...

This.

They are only funny when imitating male humor, and they rarely imitate it well.

>women are funny

more so when we're laughing at women, not with them. The average woman, and man for the most part, has a bland as fuck sense of humor. Women are funny in the sense that you laugh at them when they mess things up

>3.7 on IMDB

LMAO

>Remade evil dead but with female
Dude, wat?

If women are so funny how come they never come up with their own comedy ideas? Its like every time a male comedy succeeds there is a female version of it 2 years later. The Hangover came out, then Brides Maids came out. Workaholics came out, then Broad City came out. Step Brothers came out then Sisters came out.

When i saw total recall (2012) in the TPB top movie list was the first time i said JUST WHY? in real life.

What a fucking unneeded pos remake

FROG OFF WITH YOUR PROPAGANDA PIECE OF SHIT

>06/20/16 New Sup Forums Banner Contest with a chance to win a Sup Forums Pass! See the contest page for details.
>05/08/16 Janitor acceptance emails will be sent out over the coming weeks. Make sure to check your spam box!
>04/28/16 New trial board added: /qst/ - Quests
>[Hide] [Show All]
>Please support Sup Forums by disabling your ad blocker on *.Sup Forums.org/*, purchasing a self-serve ad, or buying a Sup Forums Pass.

I guess america is entering an era where the media aggressively lies about every single thing and websites censor and edit and shadowban. Good. You all deserve, your children deserve.

No they're not, unless they're working with a funny guy. This movie is PC Femnazism 3.0, though. Ugly hambest and sheboon might get laffs for being so ugly, I guess.

>women
>funny
youtube.com/watch?v=I7izJggqCoA

>Women are funny.
When they try to be funny, no.

> women are funny

Christopher Hitchens already dealt with this. Not an argument.

youtube.com/watch?v=8S692f1tnuQ

>black men
>infront of their babies
haha good joke

>Black dads being around their offspring.
I like to play pretend, too.

I watched that video and I think it was a fairly poor argument on his part. He also couldn't stop mumbling and slurring.

To be honest I only ever liked the original because it was a bill Murray movie. I found the actual plot line kind of lackluster which is why the sequel fucking sucked since it had nothing to go on. This is just another sequel so who cares. I don't rush out to watch sequels and I don't really care about the feminist themes or all the severe butt hurt it causes which is actually kind of lulzy, it's a sequel to a sequel that got horrible reviews. The drama around this is probably more entertaining then the movie.

More like "White people are afraid of being jailed after shooting a black man mugger"

K, keep me posted

youtube.com/watch?v=0d2bRaFcCb4
Really makes you think...

Bill Murray is a natural, it seems.
Almost always cracks me up.

I still like that Evil dead movie

youtube.com/watch?v=u-Pvk70Gx6c

Remember when they remade Spoorloos and everyone forgot about it?

>The Thing was a poor mockery of a classic movie.

Indeed. It was absolute shit. I hope its not considered canon. The mystery of that base was way spookier than what that shit movie actually portrayed.

Richard Roeper (you know, heir to Roger Ebert and America's most famous critic?) put up his review and he tore it to shreds. Called it one of the worst movies of the year. I mean Gigli bad. Razzie top contender.

Some choice quotes:

>a horrifying mess
>raggedy-looking, thuddingly unfunny, [and] utterly unnecessary
>bad acting...very little chemistry
>McKinnon absolutely butchers her performance
>The special effects...are so mediocre...a nod to the relatively crude effects of 1984
>Uninspired directing, editing, cinematography and music.
>one of the most forgettable villains of any movie I’ve ever seen
>A terrible script

It's beautiful :D

chicago.suntimes.com/entertainment/ghostbusters-reboot-a-horrifying-mess/

>GhostJUSTers

You know how Ash was alpha as fuck, just wanted to hang out with his friends, screw his girlfriend, then propose her marriage?

They replaced him with a crack addict that instantly got possessed, and where an independent black woman who needs no man replaces her role.

>Fat white girl with glasses
>Tall black girl with pubic hair on her head and the body of John Cena
>Chick with the body of dude with short hair, also wearing glasses
>Insecure white girl feminist
This has Jew written all over it

evil dead wasnt a remake, more like another story told at the same place with similar events occurring. i refused to watch it because i assumed it would be cheap money grab, but then someone told me bruce cambell and sam raimi were directly involved in its making, so i watched it. then watched it again right away because for a horror movie, it was pretty boss. they are working on a sequel for it right now.

>be in a movie theatre
>previews come on
>new ghost busters is playing
>people are literally laughing and making dumb jokes about it
>as the preview is finishing people are literally booing it

It's being propped up and puffed up by SJW's...no one wants to watch that stupid piece of shit.

Its just ((((Manohla Dargis)))) who is indulging her girl powah fantasy. Having been reviewed by someone else, itd have been crapped on

Which one of you put this up?

underrated

>women are funny
No woman is going to say that. unless they are feminazis

WSJ is better, NYT always manages to put out something like this on occasion.

If you like Raimi, check out his Drag me to Hell. It's got the spirit of Evil Dead II, totally hilarious and scary at the same time. You'll love it. It's classic Raimi.

WTF I HATE Sup Forums NOW

I loved drag me to hell. The ending was pretty lulzy too.

>more Jewish than Schindlers List

wow

>J-dar

lol wtf am i reading??!!

>>Tall black girl with pubic hair on her head and the body of John Cena

Broad city is definitely funny though, and the female characters create their own dynamic . If it is an adaption, it's a good one. I remember a part where one of them (forgot names) was asking the other why she had a burner phone, and she said it was for dick pics. because she still doesn't know exactly how the cloud works she felt uncomfortable with pictures of dicks floating around because her family used the same network

I lol'd, they're like caricatures.

Ash wasn't alpha until halfway through evil dead 2. The fuck are you talking about?

We never said women arn't women, it's just weird and stipid to tkae characters that were male and make them female because 'mah girl power'

The comic where they were replaced with girls was pretty good.

But it was just Ghostbusters that happen to be women, as opposed to the entire focal point being that they're fucking women.

Tell me how Ash wasn't alpha in both the first and 2nd movies.

that movie has a special place in my heart. went to theaters expecting a horror movie, and i got a raimi horror spoof comedy. about the time she dropped the anvil on that monsters head i realized what i was watching.

but it has a woman on the cover

Ash was totally alpha in every frame of Evil Dead II. I can't comment on the Evil Dead, though.

All those movies made a shitton of money though, kek

Fucking white people, just end our race now.

Brilliant.

Not with a 50 million opening weekend

Mudslime pls go

Critics saying it's good is going to make people not watch. Most people who wanted to watch it was because everyone was hating on it and they wanted to see if it really sucked.

What are you talking about. 50 million would be a total success.

methinks the lady doth protest too much

>Critics saying it's good is going to make people not watch

That was pretty painful to read. Go back to school, m8.

I kek'd hard at the anvil scene. Same with the flying-eyeball scene. And the talking possessed goat lol. Goddamn that was a funny movie.

Go fuck your boyfriend faggot.

>Wigger robocop?

wat? I never saw the remake - is RoboCop a wigger? like an Eminem type wigger?

Almost half a century after Alien, with the final Resident Evil movie yet to be released, there are still people out there who think women in leading roles are a novelty.

wtf I hate hollywood now

Is that a real quote? How has journalism and reviews really come to this?

>people need to be told that it's funny rather than watching it and laughing naturally

You already lost.

I want to fuck those humanoids.

Very true, it's as if these cretins can't help themselves

I might have given this movie a chance if it came out a decade ago but in this age of pandering to the lowest denominator I'm not even gonna pirate it

The North remembers

It's "The lady doth protest too much, methinks.", you illiterate savage.
And doesn't apply here, since this is clearly sarcastic and not a genuine attempt to convince anyone of the quality of the film.

One of them isn't even a human though

Well, aren't you the clever one? How's middle school? Must be tough dealing with all those big books and spelling quizzes.

ITT: babymen that can't handle how funny 3 strong independent women and Harambe are.

Not with a 125 million + budget, and all of the advertising

>Remember?
no, lol

Don't cut yourself on all that edge. Stay in high school kiddo. I'd teach at your school next year, but Canada blows.

Holy shit you're right. I had no idea that opening weekends could make hundreds of millions. I googled the opening weekend records and the top fifty are all in the hundreds of millions. 50 million is nothing.

Still, I'm sure they'll make some profit by the end of summer. They won't lose money on the movie.

For the past 5 years almost all movies make it or break it in China.
If its popular in China, it will make its money back. If not, it wont.

Almost every movie makes SOME money in the USA, good movies make some money in Europe, and China is the saving grace that keeps rushed, bad, "american" style movies above the water.

>memeing with edges

I see you got your big brother to do your typing for you now lol. You're actually coherent. Good for you.