>be turk
>get bombed

>be hans
>be ahmed

hey op
how sad and lonely is your life?

Hey achmed I posted it again!

How do you not get banned? I don't understand

We could have had a great thread of two liners, but no you fags ruined it.

why doesn't turkland get ranged banned?

this kills the roach

>be subhuman turkroach
>get shot down and burned alive inside helicopter by superior kurds

liveleak.com/view?i=935_1463223055

How to piss off burgers 101
Show them a pic of one of their soldiers getting BTFO'd

Atleast Mustafa here changed the names of his pictures, guess he figured out we were onto him.

LOL nice one teacher OP

oh no some guys died for israel

race soldier

It's like asking how can roaches keep living after a nuke

roaches... roaches never change

Feels when my great grandfather marched into your country for the glorious fuhrer.

I was there for this pic. 1-36IN

>Tfw you realize that mudslimes are incredibly gifted at blowing themselves up in fantastic ways.

Yeh, I guess it IS pretty upsetting to watch your countrymen die for a pointless war against pointless humans. Not sure if that's an American only thing, but I guess you Europeans have never really given a shit about any of your countries, as evidenced by the extreme lengths your countrymen go to cover Muslim crime. Which, what do you know, you're doing right now in this very thread.

But, at least I can be content with the fact that I won't wake up one day and realize the only things my country is known for is degeneracy (weed cafes and hookers) and having my economy crash because of a fucking flower (tulips). Make sure to come back in the future and tell me how it feels to raise a child named Muhammed. I'm sure the reason he won't have the same skin color as you or your wife is because he's just really tan.

>be amerishit
>be 60%

>be german
>get roach

Pretty sure this is the same goatfucker that has been trying to troll Sup Forums for the past day or so.

>Argie mad that he doesn't live in a relevant country.
No matter how 'white' it is.

>don't know if love or hate this show

Be american
Get freedom

At least our President isn't a self-aggrandizing narcissist blowhard. Yet.