LATINOS MUST UNITE

We are almost close to beating the gringos. We just need more time. Keep them focused on niggers as long as you can, don't let them know of our intents. If you have family in Mexico, help them get across and get them pregnant as soon as possible. Anchor babies are key to getting welfare. Once Hillary wins we will all pretty much have citizenship, and you'll see the Southwest will be ours. Our Muslim brother in Europe are doing the same thing by out breeding whites. America will soon be a brown and diverse nation, free from white oppression. We will relive the days when we were kings of the jungle living as Aztecs and were years ahead of Europeans in Technology.

The key right now is to make sure Trump cannot win. Do your best to paint him as a racist xenophobe. Right now the whites think we are bro tier, so they will trust us. Keep them unsuspecting and unafraid. Then when the time comes, we will rule. VIVA LA RAZA

Hispanic here.

OP is a faggot and will go back to Mexico if he likes it so much.

MAGA, pendejo

WE

JAJAJAJAJAJ

thats how you laugh in beaner

As a Castizo I should kill you brown scourge.

thank you, mijo

Any other Aztlanistas here ready to take care of whites in the race war? Sup Forumsacks are mostly neckbeards so it should go well for us.

get your puto ass outta here cuck we're turning this place into Mexico so there will be no reason to go back

go back to Mexico

Puertorican here, OP go back to Mexico if you like it so much.

Aztecs were cucks. Cuauhtemoc died like a bitch.

>Parents escape from Mexico because it fucking sucks
>wants to turn the country they arrived into the place they escaped

Your parents would be so proud kid.

Salvadoran-American here, ready to fight any traitor spic scum.

they are proud faggot. in fact, all the latinos in my city are ready to vote against trump and take out land back lol

You guys do realize this whole Aztlan shit is coming from CHICANO faggots.

I lived in Mexico for 4 years (taking care of parents) and never EVER have I ever heard mention of any Aztlan bullshit.

Even here now in San Diego I have never heard any hispanic mention it.

I'm starting to wonder if it's just a stupid meme.

we're not changing the border. i like it being in california, not washington. next you spicks will want canada.

people died to put the border where it is. mexico and usa have had three wars, want a fouth?

>All these American flags reporting in as "o's"

Feels shitty desu. I won't leave Texas though someone has to keep the Katrina niggers inline even if the mestizos won't.

>mijo
Good luck subhuman.

Dude just stfu, I I saw you preaching your bullshit on my street I would unload a 12 gauge 000 buck and sleep well knowing your dumbass is dead and I got away from murder.

>taking all of Utah, Nevada, California, Texas, and bits of Oklahoma, Kansas, Colorado, and Wyoming
Not in your wildest dreams faggot.

Its a stupid meme that may be become reality.

>Even here now in San Diego

I'm in SD and if you've never heard this Aztlan shit then you must not have any friends/don't go outside often

wanna go down to adelita's, brah? no homo

Papeles, por favor. :^)

>all the latinos
>grouping all hispanics together

You got much to learn kid.

Take back the land like you did after La Revolucion, oh wait that didnt happen

>Right now the whites think we are bro tier
No, we don't.

Can Mexicans compete with Mormons in terms of birthrates? I doubt Utah would ever be taken.

wait till 2050

by then hispanics will be a majority

you are a shit Hispanic.I hope you realize you come from the niggers of Mexico.YOU ARE THE WORST MEXICO HAS TO OFFER

Spics from the U.S. are so fucking cancerous.The ones from Spicland are much cooler and don't have a retarded inferiority complex, even on Sup Forums (generally speaking).

But to be fair, most immigrants from here are poor dumbfucks who couldn't succeed in their country so they came to shit up ours.

Retake whats yours.

>I am only doing it for the lulz

RACE WAR NOW.

Amen, brother, we're outnumbering them whether like like it out not. They are shitting their pants in fear, and some even think we are on their side. ahahahahahaa. Little do they know our enemy has pale skin and blue eyes.

VIVA LA RAZA

Gee, because Mexico as it is, isn't filled with enough corruption and unmitigated murder and crime, right? Let's add more territory to that.

>poor dumbfucks who couldn't succeed in their country so they came to shit up ours

man that sounds familiar

:^)

>father is a Spaniard
>mfw seeing all these retarded mongrel colonials spouting stupid bullshit

The Spaniards should have genocided the Amerindians so we could avoid the retardation of the mestizo rapebaby.

You probably live in some shitty slum like city heights

it doesnt mean every mexican will join your dogshit cause

>FATHER IS SPANIARD

Nigger please. Peruavian criollos are far whiter than your "native" spaniards. After you spend all tonnes of gold the Incans sent you in less than 60 years... your army was so shit muslims keep pillaging your cities and culturally enriching your genetic pool.

If any you are a mongrel too.

this 2bh. Race-mixed people have no identity, take Elliot Rodger for example.

End our suffering please

el peruANO

nah ur too short. ur fucked get robot legs or get keked. oh my bad, cant even design/produce a fucking car of your own? fuck off.

>blacks will own the south eastern portion of the united states and the hispanics will own the south west w/in my lifetime
Who wins between prime versions of Floyd Mayweather Jr and Julio Cesar Chavez; both at 135?

F
O
Y

Thanks Spain.

nah senpai, bonita

come fight me 1v1 faggot

So you want more territory for the zetas?
You want to shit in all that land?
You want to jump the border again cause there are no opportunities in mexico like you said the first time you got your back wet?
You want to keep crying oppression from the whites after you get what you want ?
I hope a nigger blows your brains

Good luck, you'll not remembered when your "war" loses

The predominant theory regarding the settlement of the Americas date the original migrations from Asia to around 20,000 years ago across the Bering Strait land bridge, but one anthropologist claims that the Ohlone and some other northern California tribes descend from Siberians who arrived in California by sea around 3,000 years ago.[21]

You do understand that trump will build a wall and throw you all out right?

Literary BTFO on the finishing line.

KEK

Only the illegal ones mate. Plenty of bro-tier patriotic American hispanics here in Florida.

California needs to be nuked though.

Based Mexico bro that reminds me of my family oriented Hispanic American brothers. I helped people in MX set up secure communications so they could protect their community against cartels and I'd do it again.

again with this aztlan shit? i'd rather trump deport your sorry ass along with the rest of you back here and work your asses off to help make this country a bit better than millions of you spreading throughout US that mindset that fucked this place up...
MAGA, motherfuckering chicano...you have to go back

MAKE ME ICO

Yet another based Mexibro.

Spain is in the same spot, if not worst

lmao

I luv this mem

This is the dumbest post Ive ever fucking read.

You know as soon as beaners were to take control EVERYTHING would go to shit.

So im siding with gringos

Texas will never be yours and the moment you try to take it you will be wiped off the face of the earth. There isn't a politician powerful or dumb enough to fuck with this state. Texas has its own military the Texas State Guard and it's not subordinate to the federal government. If you think the biggest oil and gas conglomerates in the US are just going to hand over this state you are crazy. You will have so many military, militia and hired mercenaries coming for you that you won't be able to get back across the border fast enough. You want genocide you are going to get it

I'm down

kek keep dreaming subversive shill

Why Atzlan? How would adding this land to Mexico even help you? Most of it is desert and your government would just fuck it up and make everyone poor like they did everywhere else.

You tried this shit with the plan of San Diego and got BTFO by the Texas rangers

fuck off OP. you realize texas actually left mexico and was alone for 2 years before joining the u.s., right? the reason being is because texan mexicans know how stupid and lazy real mexicans are like

The best thing for white nationalism is for Aztlan to happen because it delegitimizes multiculturalism.

I took a chicano studies class (because I had to for "muh well rounded breadth requirements") and they basically hated on the white man and talked about how their land was unlawfully taken and they were salivating over the fact that latinos had higher birth rates. (When in fact its coming down, as all birth rates do when ethnic groups are assimilated into the first world) They also invited a communist group from a major university to give a talk and they talked about separatism and how certain ethnic groups should have autonomy. But then when I asked if whites should have autonomy as well, they said NO.
If they hate it so much here they can leave. If they had any pride in themselves they'd realize that going into a majority white country and crying because they're a "victim" is shittier than living in a third world country and trying to improve it for your people. Fuck these people make me mad.

>Hispanics born & raised in the US with a false sense of Mexican pride praise the illegals for flooding into the country
>Southwest US eventually turns into Mexico
>Those same Hispanics say "Wow, this actually sucks!" then move further north back to the white man only for their children to repeat the same thing

We are almost close to beating the latrinos. We just need more time. Keep them focused on gringos as long as you can, don't let them know of our intents. If you have family in Mexico, cuck the local males and get their women pregnant as soon as possible. Güero babies are key to getting rid of lazy spics. Once Trump wins we will all pretty much have free reign to kill traitors, and you'll see the US will be ours again. Our English brother in Europe are doing the same thing by out voting Muslims. America will soon be a wise nation, free from the oppression of stupidity. We will relive the days when we were kings of the planet living as men and were centuries ahead of Aztecs in Technology.

The key right now is to make sure Hillary cannot win. Do your best to paint her as a crooked communist. Right now the bernouts think we are bro tier, so they will trust us. Keep them unsuspecting and unafraid. Then when the time comes, we will rule again. LONG LIVE COMMON SENSE

Posting bad satire on a board of good satire is shit posting. Please leave.

50% of newborns in texas are hispanics fat nigger
white babies are around 30%. kys Bubba you is mexico now

Sage-tier threads don't deserve quality posts.
>Please leave.
No.

The African Americans will remove you from that land

Ya got 4 months...

Better hurry :)

My god this post is fucking autistic.

End your life