Is the actual best in the franchise

>is the actual best in the franchise
>overshadowed because MUH NO VIN OR PAUL

If you don't consider this within the Top 2 of the F&F films, you're a moronic reddit pleb.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/mFglGV3n5SM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

2F2F is clearly the best, cuhhh.

It's nice to see a fellow patrician on this board. Good taste OP.

Actually that's my favorite of those movies, because it has a really cool feel to it, but you yourself are an idiot just for writing something like ''moronic reddit pleb''.

>tfw not out of control
>tfw not in control

>that scene where the villain tortures a cop by making a rat burrow into his flesh
Pretty hardcore.

I don't think its the best in the franchise, I think it's the best movie ever xD

it even has a hulk smash car, so epic lawl xD

you're a imbecile if you can manage to sit through any f&f movie. Unless you're a 5-12yo with adhd

I've watched it more than the others. Just has a general good feel to it. Critics hate it but what do they know.

I didn't ask for this much new. F&F is one of this boards most loved franchises.

>5-12 years old with ADHD
You're setting your standards too high for this board

loving a franchise is for imbeciles too. At least you kids are going to bed soon, right?

It's definitely top 3 because the movie stayed faithful to street racing, but the way Sean talked was fucking annoying. 1 will always be the best.

1>TD>5> everything else

1 for American street racing culture.
TD gor Japanese drifting
5 is just a really fun action romp

It's not the best but it certainly didn't get the recognition it deserved until recently. Now it's one of the top ranked amongst F&F connoisseurs.

>I actually agree with this

Tokyo Drift is by far the most fun and enjoyable movie in the series. 1 has a special place in my heart due to nostalgia. 2fast is a slap in the face. 4 on are their own thing, whole series steered too far away from the original premise but they're still fun.

It's by far the worse movie of them all.

Only retards weebs that know nothing about cars like it

i think i agree with this

Honestly it's my favorite movie, right there with 2. After the 4 they all pale in comparison. Shame
You're an actual 12yo with ADHD if you can't even watch one cheesy action flick.

>if you manage to sit trough the 150 min of these flicks you have adhd

Haha holy shit user, right in the feels. You really know how to hurt my soul. Please, more. I love pain.

That because its actually a racing movie not some overblown heist movie.

List of people who actually watch these films:
>Teenage boys.
>Guys who wank over cars "MUH 15 LITRE TWIN TURBO FUCKING RACECAR".
>Guys who will most likely never come into contact with a woman.

It's sort of silly what these films became. Unsurprising, I suppose. I remember reading awhile ago about how they wanted to shift the series from street racing to heist films.

Whenever I see a trailer for a new one pop up before a video, I can't skip it because they're too fucken funny.

only movie that i can watch from the series..
add in that teryaki boyz song and I'm loving it

Tokyo Drift is definitely one of the better ones

But that's objectively wrong. A lot of people watches these movies, and a lot of those people are the kind of people that go tu clubs and is older than 18. These are movies for normal people, and guess what? That's the people that gets the most sex. I am wondering where did you get your information.

I think you mean normies user.

Also fuck off and don't attend any of our meme threads for 8 when it comes out.

/o/ here this is the correct and only answer

Tokyo Drift is pretty cool. The Mustang he beats DK with is American outside but has a Japanese engine (heart/soul), just like Sean. Fuckin' deep, dude.

>Also fuck off and don't attend any of our meme threads for 8 when it comes out.
ok, as long as you admit these movies are made for mongoloids. I wouldn't want your retardation to rub off on me anyway

Woa

HOLY FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUQ

Not him, but who cares about what you think? You sound exactly like the dudes that have no friends in the real world. Who would care about anything you? Lmao.

Now, talking about the movie. The way they portrayed Tokyo's culture was cool. It had a very strong feel of grandiose and freedom, and the soundtrack was the better one of all the movies. But fuck I hated the dude in the main role. I'm pretty sure the movie would have been better recieved if it was another actor.

lucas levels of pottery

proclaiming your love for movies made for fuckwits gains you friends? You should go tell /r9k/ this

>F&F connoisseurs
Just vomited in my mouth a little bit.

daddy's dick touch your throat? fuckin fag man

Imagine how good Tokyo Drift would have been if it followed Han as the protagonist.

No one liked the main character- he was a corn-fed asshole.

Reminder that American whites can only be cool if they're coastal. No one wants to see some middle-american/southern trash on the big screen

Tokyo Drift would be one of the best if it weren't for the black hole of charisma and talent that is Lucas Black. What a disastrous casting choice.

>f8 comes out
>does the best of any of them
>they're already planning 9 and 10
>they're going back to their roots and having lower stakes with racing and chasing instead of getaways

I rank the first three as equal, I love them all for different reasons and are some of the few movies I can watch any time. My favorite race is in 2, racing the two guys for their cars because they don't want to drive their GPS'd shit
love the music in Tokyo Drift

Fourth is worst movie. Don't like the ending to Seventh. Five and Six are alright

Han is great because he's pleasant and aloof. He's not a try hard to be cool like Toretto and he's not some chick-motivated Brian. You couldn't fuck with him, I miss him

It should have just been about Han, but Americans hate Asians as protags unless they're Jackie Chan in a goofy comedy.

I personally liked the MC and his thick country accent

It highlighted just how much of an outcast he was

But i can understand why people dislike it

Whaaaat? People don't like it? It's an American going over to another country and beating them at their invention. We're just tops, I love being a white man. You show a white dude something and he'll improve it, beat you at your own game or race (car race, not ethnicity race)

i think it could've been done better, but yeah the fish out of water element is the point

Fas10 Your seat belts
>torretto and the family get an offer from an INTERPOL agent played by bingbing Li to help her and the Chinese government stop a mad scientist (Jackie chan) from developing a space cannon that will target New York City
>this is all happening in tandem with the new moon base co development between china and the US
>the gang take their gear and cars into space where vin has a showdown with Jackie and his gang on the moon race way

SPACE WILL BE THE FINAL FRONTIER FOR THIS FRANCHISE

I agree.

Tokyo Drift is the best of the "race" focused movies, but once 5 came along with this mission impossible heist style storytylins I truly think the series came into its own.

I'd rank 5 6 and 7 above any other installment.

>they don't have the budget for this
>we get no space race

well then you don't actually like Fast and Furious, you like heist movies. which is fine, Reservoir Dogs is a great heist movie, but it ain't racing

3 > 1 > 5 > 7 > 2 > 6 > 4

It's funny because if you take out the number 7, the Paranormal Activity series follows the same order.

Then the only logical conclusion:
Torretto must face off against the ultimate enemy Xander cage

I WONDER IF YOU KNOW
HOW THEY LIVE IN TOKYO
IF YOU SEE ME THEN YOU MEAN IT THEN YOU KNOW YOU HAVE TO GO
fast and furioooooous
drift, drift, drift

Only 3 of the 8 movies focus on racing. The rest are military heist action mission movies that just involve cars. So I'd say you dont like the real Fast and Furious.

The "real" starts with the beginning. Think of it like Alien and Aliens, or Terminator and Terminator 2.
faggots like the later even though they completely missed the point of the predecessor

Fast Five is my favorite one but i understand why people like TD

>Retread of the previous movie with Tyrese Gibson replacing Vin Diesel

I dunno how to feel about that

The only one that is REALLY about racing is TD

Tokyo > 2f2f > og > fast and furious (4) > the rest are shit but worth a watch and all blend together

The fact he's a southern trash kid made the intro race so fucking good. Just your average day in an American high school life.

Yea it's always fun rooting for the busta

Would switch 5 and TD but good taste

>i wonder if you know how they live in tokyo
>if you seen it then you mean it then you know you have to go

7>5>6>3>4>2>1.

You might think differently but you'd be wrong.

yep, absolute truth.

TD > 1 > 5 > 6 > 7 > 2 > 4

You are correct

>tfw I've been arguing TD as best in franchise for years but got laughed at

nice to see some patrician taste

also that slow mo drift scene that barely missed the crowd

youtu.be/mFglGV3n5SM

I feel like a 5-12 year old with adhd would have a more difficult time sitting through any movie in general

I didn't really like Tokyo Drift. Its at least better than 2, though.

1 is still my favorite, probably because its such a nostalgia piece of the early 2000s, better times for me.

It is the best in my opinion, it all went to shit after because the movies became payday with cars the movie

TD > 2 > 5 > 1

Rest is shit.

I never understood why this movie was capitalized on, especially at the height of drifting. I'm pretty sure a TD 2 would do the series a lot more justice than all this heist bullshit.

wasnt*

ITS BEEN A LONG DAY

EJECTO SEATO CUZ

>mfw the leading actor was 23 at the filming of this movie

The fuck, guy looked like 35

It was even more amusing considering he was supposed to be highschool kid. Fire the guy responsible for casting this shit

2 is about racing. 1 was about DVD players.

people think TD is the most underrated, but I believe 4 is.

no one ever talks about it :( it has racing in it too y'know

oh yeah by far now F&F movies are just capeshit movies

i dont think theres really anything bad about 4, its just a really run of the mill action movie, kinda bland.

so.. out of the Skyline and Supra, what is Brians "soul car"?

the Supra is the star of the 1st, and is also his final ride in the series.

but the R34 is his main in the 2nd, 4th. drives a classic GTR in Brazil in the 5th and gets the newgen GTR in the end, mains the GTR in the 7th and also says his son will be a Skyline man when Dom says he will be a dude about muscle cars.

And they're some of the best capeshit movies. I take them over Marvels bland action comedies and DCs badly written melodrama any day.

only retarded weebs who dont know shit like this one. you probably post on /o/ too.

1>3>2

Epic bro xD make sure to neck yaself :)

2Fast is the best one and if you don't think so you are wrong.

This. 2 is the best.

When is "FasTEN your seatbelts coming out"

5 was just spectacularly well made
2 was great fun and laughs
1 is okay, unintentionally funny

3 could have been kino but is marred but a handful of bad decisions (terrible lead, love interest is ugly and unsympathetic, etc)

PLZ where is tokyo drifts sequel

fuq you bighead is based

Isn't Sean starring in F8?