Ski Jumping - Four Hills Tournament in Innsbruck

It's time for the best hill in 4 hills, Innsbruck. With Kamil Stoch leading Richard Freitag by 12,6 points before the competition, can Freitag overcome the difference or will the battle be over after today? Kamil dominated the first training and finished second in the qualification, while Freitag was also very convincing in both rounds.

The trial just ended, with Kamil the first and Freitag second. Eisenbichler and Kobayashi were both convincing and battle for the podium, but it looks like the battling duo is out of reach for other athletes right now.

Thoughts, predictions? Can Kamil finally win in Innsbruck, after last year's wind lottery and 2012's Hofer fucking up his chances to let Schlieri win?

Other urls found in this thread:

ifirstrowus.eu/watch/611065/1/watch-ski-jumping---four-hills,-innsbruck,-austria.html
pollmill.com/f/what-is-the-size-of-cheong-mi-kyeong-tbn-jeju-reporter-s-nipple-g2uaaas/answers/new.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Not even mad that Kamil has, after all these years of bad luck, consistently good wind

Poles on skijumping.pl are talking about there being something fishy in Freitag having so "bad winds" all the time - as in Hofer rigging the wind compensation in his favour even though the wind is nearly always the same. I don't think so, but then again, these same people were crying about the Austrian mafia for years.

I remember maybe five times of actual Austrian favoritism, and it was all in 2011/12 when Hofer wanted Schlieri to win the TCS. Starting over the competition in Oberstdorf, making Ito jump in really bad winds in Ober, fucking up both Kamil and Daiki's competition in Innsbruck. Maybe a couple others. Not that systematic, though

Does anyone know of any livestreem from insbruk today?

just buy eurosport player, it's like 5 euros a month.

But here's one anyway: ifirstrowus.eu/watch/611065/1/watch-ski-jumping---four-hills,-innsbruck,-austria.html

Posting itt so it's just not a couple of snow niggers

Thanks, im at work and i need to watch it on a tablet. Not the best coditions but what can i do? Thaks again my friend.

>not trusting in based Walter Hofer

Theres no rigging, its just a bit of bad luck for Freitag. He can still turn it around though, especially in Bischofshofen where there can always be some greater gaps opening up.

Really impressed by how Kamil pulled things together for the four hills though, genuinely did not think that would happen. If i had to bet, i'd bet on him right now.

isn't Eurosport free for all europeans?

Friendly reminder that only literal autists, Dorftrottel and pensioners follow ski jumping.
(:

i am two of those things so i think i am fine

Thanks portugalbro. A couple of years ago it was oftentimes just me in these threads, good to see some diversity

I could ask my grampa to join you, he loves Skispringen.

Yeah, I would agree on that. His luck has to turn some time though, hope it doesn't before Zakopane lol.

Yeah, Kamil's been in some zen mode. Freitag's also not been in that super top form like before Christmas, as Kamil's form isn't yet at his best. Then again, I don't want that best form until Pyongchang, anyway.

Kamil's an odd ski jumper in that he has never really been able to stabilize his top form for more than five competitions in a row. Take Prevc or Kraft or Ammann or Schlieri, when they're on fire they can automate their jumps and just win again and again and again. Kamil, though unstoppable at his best, has never done that. When he won in Val Di Fiemme, he couldn't present top jumps in Lahti. When he won in Sochi, he had problems in Falun and Lahti, having quite late jumps. Even last year, after the win in Bischofsofen, he couldn't produce absolute top jumps many times - maybe the second one in Zakopane, and the one in Wisla, but nothing like the jumps he had in Sochi in 2014.

Stoch at his second-best can still win competitions, like in Bissen last year, or 2016 Willingen, but technically he's very seldom perfect. Compare with Kraft last year, when he had absolutely perfect jumps all february and march. If Kamil could have done something similar even once in his career...

Still, hey, I ain't competing. One of the best ski jumpers of all time, no question, and maybe the strongest one mentally. I just think his potential could have been even higher.

Oh yeah, nice one Wolny

Not these camera angles again. What's up with four hills tournament filmed with these disgusting gimmicks again? Just don't really get it.

Nice one by Ammann. Much better than in training

austrian tv production fuck off

Not a gimick this time. Camera problem t. Eurosport mere seconds ago

Great Jump from Kasai there.

KASAI !!!

>that camera

oh fuck i thought it started at 3pm

what did i miss?

Ah okay, they didn't mention it on Finnish Eurosport. My bad.

Schmid was very good in trial round, not that well now

Is there any site showing proper live results?

skijumping.pl/live is what I always use, works really well

Kasai is in the lead

Takeuchi's Castle

this camera is anti propaganda of ski jumping.

DEŽMAN! Very lucky with the wind too

Hi primoz peterka

This four hills sucks. Shit weather, shit wind, only two guys can win it.

If luck would have it he will be our coach next season. Currently he's coaching our B/C team and as you can see they are much better than our A team.

Nice, they finally fixed the camera. Love me some of that sweet Bergisel flight trajectory.

Imagine your name being "well-named".

Imagine it.

Fuck austrians
They're REFal madrid of ski jumping

well memed

looks so confusing with the format 4 hills has

holy shit wellinger

OH BABY ITS ANDI

BABY ITS ANDI

HES BACK FUCKERS

FLIEG UND SIEG

What a jump by Wellinger, that was some of that action Wellinger used to show last year. Shame about the landing.

HEIL FLIEGER

Just jumped into this thread.

Yup, amazing flight here.

Finally, he managed to jump good. I've nearly lost hope for him ever get good.

Kasai looks like a grandpa
Why do sportsmen age like milk (jap. Miruku)

>why do japs age like milk

How did Zyla jump so well? Crazy papryka man, thought he'd be 30th or something. His jump is really missing a lot at the moment.

>German domination

>lose tournament to polack

We always perform better on home turf. :^)

checking in

Just wait for the Olympic games, you know it's gonna be Poland/Norway/Germany in that order

Go Damjan

t. Damian

Let just wait and see what happens.

Also, I swear that Ga-Pa hosts were mad as fuck on Stoch.

What happened to Suomi skijumpers?

Lol

This jump was excellent, really nice job by Damjan.

>tfw polish dad and polish surname

i will never be a true german :(

youth is shit and they always get drunk and kill thenselves

Possibly POL GER NOR with the Nipnops as a wildcard due to almost being at home.

You now remember Harri Olli.

Lukas Podolski? Thx for not celebrating a goal against us in 2008. We love you

Podolski recently opened a kebab place

Alcohol is bad, m'kay?
Just because you or me get wasted once for a while, you don't understand what alcoholism is.

A true Pole in his heart then

I was at Poldis last NT-game versus England last year where he scored that absolute blooter.

Whole stadium in Dortmund was full of cologne fans and was singing "Kölsche Jung" for half an hour straight.

Good stuff.

Put this shit in ASP asap

Bad decisions and disinterest on local level lead to bad youth development and youth numbers decreasing.

Again a meh jump by Stefan... The take off was a bit imbalanced and rushed, just completely different looking to the ones in Ober. Shame he has such a mental block in competitions.

pollmill.com/f/what-is-the-size-of-cheong-mi-kyeong-tbn-jeju-reporter-s-nipple-g2uaaas/answers/new.html

schlaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand boyz

MY BOY EISENBICHLER.

I take the bait.

Tell, what makes this discipline, that it qualifies to /asp/?
It's like NFL should go to /asp/, because it is not masculine enough like rugby.

looks like Tande will have his shit jump in the 2nd half. its nice to mix things up

Really good stuff by Eisenbichler. I really enjoy watching his jumps, nice technique at the takeoff.

GET YOUR EISEN BICHELED

>ski jump
>have a beard
Lol not so aerodynamic desu

AAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA NO NO NO NO

Remember when Austria was guaranteed the four hills victory?

Poor Kraft

>Austria

Good input, Tommi.

oh my

>kreft

how butthurt are the austrians right now?

>"solange er mit dem Rüssel reinhält ist sowieso stop angesagt"

When your last name is literally "beer".

>kubacki

Oh man, again pretty awful by Dawid. There was again that common mistake of him not rotating enough on top of the skis, but instead being a bit too heavy on the back of the skis... And so again the flight was very high and slow at the end. Sad, the guy has such potential...

Literally what is this shit. Can't Freitag and Stoch have normal wind for one fucking jump?

WALTER HOFER SKISPRUNGMAFIA

FUCK OFF

F

DEAD

no :(

no

oh my god this makes me so sad
im crying

rip

NOOO!!!

>butthurt Nazi bois

F