RUSSIA TURNS INTO CHRISTIAN VERSION OF SAUDI ARABIA

Russia is shit for libertarians

Just passed a law cracking down on all non-Orthodox faiths: sltrib.com/news/4097197-155/mormon-church-to-keep-missionaries-in

The European council for human rights has condemned their ban on Scientology as discrimination: theguardian.com/world/2015/nov/23/russian-court-bans-moscow-branch-church-of-scientology

Here is some more evidence that Russia is the Saudi Arabia of Christianity

Atheist on trial for these comments
>“If I say that the collection of Jewish fairytales entitled the Bible is complete bullshit, that is that. At least for me,” Krasnov wrote, adding later “there is no God!”
theguardian.com/world/2016/mar/03/russian-atheist-faces-year-in-jail-for-denying-existence-of-god-during-webchat

Church seeks to take over internet: rt.com/politics/321064-holy-wi-fi-russian-church/

Protestants are banned from proselytizing and referred to openly as "heretics": nytimes.com/2008/04/23/world/europe/23iht-church.4.12274801.html?_r=0

Judge rules Russian Church can pay debts with prayer: patheos.com/blogs/friendlyatheist/2016/02/14/russian-orthodox-church-diocese-settles-debt-payments-with-prayer/

Banned swearing in artistic expression: cnn.com/2014/05/06/world/europe/russia-swearing-law/

Banned freedom of gay expression, fires teacher for supporting gay marriage: huffingtonpost.com/2015/04/02/russia-gay-law-teachers_n_6994274.html

State and Church sign agreement to restrict abortion: nationalrighttolifenews.org/news/2015/07/russia-church-and-state-sign-agreement-to-prevent-abortion/#.Vt0TBPkrJmM

Russia contemplating switching to an "Orthodox" system of finance that would drop out of the IMF and ban interest on moneylending: globalresearch.ca/interest-free-banking-russia-debates-unorthodox-orthodox-financial-alternative/5495331
View SameGoogleiqdbSauceNAO 574ecd74c46188fb198b458a.jpg, 79KiB, 900x500

Other urls found in this thread:

ibtimes.co.uk/women-jailed-twerking-front-russian-war-memorial-1498436
euromaidanpress.com/2016/02/01/ukrainian-orthodox-church-kyiv-patriarchate-in-crimea-evicted-from-cathedral/#arvlbdata
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

shit pasta

Good on Russia, they're doing everything absolutely right.
t. Fedora

Fuck off you libertarian shit-huffing autists and stop getting up in arms about "muh freedom! muh right to be a failure of a human being and a selfish nigger who does whatever he wants!"
Cunts.

You're a traitor to your own

Pretty based to be perfectly honest.

WOOT GAS THE FEDORAS

Couldn't have said it better

Russian orthodox is objectively best denomination

Not unless you're Orthodox and a tyrant, or else how would that be "based"?

Evangelicals are a cancer on the world. Cracking down on American agents spreading Christian Zionism is only natural. Russia doesn't interfere with any legitimate form of Christianity.

Nice attempt JIDF, now try again.

You're a fucking anarchistic rebel faggot and I hope a nigger rapes you.

I am loyal to America, I am an American citizen, and that means I am loyal to the American government.

they also banned twerking
pretty based if i'm honest

ibtimes.co.uk/women-jailed-twerking-front-russian-war-memorial-1498436

>Loyal to America
>Hates 1st Amendment right when Atheists use it

Lmao xDD

Time to start studying Russian.

>implying I'm not a fedora
>implying the right to unrestricted free speech wasn't a mistake
>implying free speech isn't what got us this pandemic of SJW faggots and uppity niggers

>implying the right to unrestricted free speech wasn't a mistake

Worst kind of American, right here.

>implying free speech isn't what got us this pandemic of SJW faggots and uppity niggers

Free speech is there when it benefits you, and when it doesn't. To think it must be controlled and left to ''your betters'' is the most un-American thing I've ever read.

Stop being a honorless pussy.

The real problems started when movies and printed pictures got labelled speech. But yeah free speech is retarded in general.

A society unwilling to defend itself will be subverted through whatever means it declared sacred an untouchable.

Yes, trust the Swede when it comes to matters of free speech. They know a lot about silencing those deemed ''racists'' by their media.

>Worst kind of American, right here.
What, the kind of American who actually wants to see his nation survive and prosper?
The constitution isn't working anymore, in part or in whole.
It has been subverted, and America must change to preserve itself.
A reboot to 1776 won't solve anything either, since the constitution is very obviously flawed, at least in the smallest of ways, and we'll just have the same history with different names all over again.

>Free speech is there when it benefits you, and when it doesn't. To think it must be controlled and left to ''your betters'' is the most un-American thing I've ever read.
If it were for the sake of saving America, I'd goosestep and shove every black into an oven.
If being American isn't working, and America is failing, then what it means to be American must change.

There is no honor in the death of your nation; their is only stubborn spite to cling to tradition as the walls rot and fall.

You have set yourself on the same path of destroying America as the SJW liberal crap you are against. Can you even call them your enemy anymore?

If the Swedes had been able to censor and ban before progressivism cucked them, they wouldn't be cucked in the first place.

Free speech is all well and good until a cancer grows within; except unlike with regular cancer, you can't excise the tumor, you have to hope that the rest of the body will fight it off even as organs fail and die.

There's a reason why cancer is so deadly, and it's because it spreads and grows so much quicker than normal cells. Otherwise, it wouldn't be cancer.

You guys uesd to have a working country under Franco that fell apart when your King bitched out. Now your "democratic" leaders are giving your land away and letting it atomise over minor regional differences.
I know the church did goofed and bitched out to the Jews, but was that really enough to fuck your entire society enough that you now believe in "democracy" and "free speech"?

Last time it got you a communist insurrection that caused a civil war, why don't you learn?

Russia is great for libertarians

Once you leave Moscow ans St Peters you need to build your own roads

"America" as you are intent in imagining it as is already dead; it is in it's death throes and it is foaming at the mouth with bloody spittle.
Either way, "America" is dead.
At least my America will be prosperous and strong, as opposed to theirs.
America failing gives no credit or credence to the tenets of democracy or liberty.

You expect to achieve this by basically, destroying the only law that protects citizens from any legal action taken against them for raising up and protesting against this cancer. Basically, you want to help reinforce the cancer by giving it the tools it needs to silence any offensive thing that could ever be mentioned, for any given reason.

Don't you realise political correctness is already ruling, and has been for quite sometime? Freedom of speech is the only thing that gives America a real chance of becoming great again.

Just tell me, how do you think you're going to silence the freedom of speech of the liberals, when they are the ones in power and the ones with the most influence?

kekkled

What, do you really think I'm so dumb as to give the left even more tools now.

As you said, "free" speech for when it suits me, otherwise not.
Use freedom to get into a position where we can expunge the cancer, and then do so.
And then do so for every cancer until the end of time, with not a single ounce of mercy.

>Freedom of speech is the only thing that gives America a real chance of becoming great again.
It is also the exact thing that got us into this in the first place. It can clean up the mess it made, and then it's gone.

>Russia is shit for libertarians
Good. Fuck those autistic cunts.

You came off right out saying you oppose freedom of speech, when you know you need it to reach power.

Anyhow, people opposing ideals on other people are called dictators and you aim to become one. You are not infallible, you are just a human like the rest of us. Freedom of speech is essential, and whether you like it or not, you have to realise shitty ideas only resonate with shitty people.

If liberalism and SJW are a growing cancer, it is only because the society itself is malignant tissue and that won't stop unless they are exposed to the consequences of their actions, and new ideas, ideas which surge from the freedom to express them, a thing you want to limit.

You are anti America, and all it stands for.

From these only 3 went too far:
punishing the atheists,
seeking to control/censor the internet,
and banning swearing.

But seriously, there are good ones:
like preventing the cult of scientology from spreading, and extorting money out of mentally ill people,
and they may call non-orthodox christians heretics, but at least not calling them cattle, like the fucking jews,
preventing stupid gay marches from blocking up roads, and preventing teachers from indoctrinating children with the leftist faggot agenda,
and restrict white people aborting, that is also a good thing because women will be less of a sluts, if they have to consider they would get knocked up by unemployed drunkard Vlad,
also bank interest are cancer, contributing to inflation, and funneling money into the hand of the jews, white men should not have to pay interest.

They banned scientology, why is anyone complaining?

Also is Catholicism affected by this?

>You are not infallible, you are just a human like the rest of us.
And?
Man has ruled man for all of his history, he will continue to do so, and only man is qualified to rule man.

>Freedom of speech is essential
It is essential for subverting and upsurping whatever the present power is. Any nation that preserves it is only welcoming its own destruction.

>and whether you like it or not, you have to realise shitty ideas only resonate with shitty people.
People are not born shitty or pure, you idiotic half-muslim rape-baby; people are as much a product of their environment as they are of their genes. When you refuse to prune and protect the environment and let weeds grow, it is no wonder that it starts to die.

> it is only because the society itself is malignant tissue
Cancer can grow from healthy cells, and its growth will taint the body.

>and new ideas, ideas which surge from the freedom to express them, a thing you want to limit.
Except we KNOW what is right, we KNOW what is wrong.
Having an open mind is important, but having it be so open that your brain drops out is even worse.
That is what free speech is; having the collective social brain be so open that it entertains any trite or passing thought, and gives it the nourishment to become a cancer.

>You are anti America, and all it stands for.
I find that funny coming from a Euroshit, but fine, so be it.
I am anti "America", I am against the ideals set forth by the founding fathers and I recognize that the constitution is an imperfect document in need of serious revision; ideology aside, anyone can plainly see from an empirical viewpoint that it just doesn't work.
It is open to cancer, and the removal of that cancer is entirely dependent on the hope that the body will fight back; that the pendulum will swing back.
Fuck that; fuck the pendulum, fuck the cycle of history. We can be better than that.

I may be anti "American", but I am and always will be loyal to America.

Not really. It doesn't really affect Protestants either. Aside from about 2 dozens of Orthodox churches my city has 2 Evangelist churches, an Armenian chucrh, 2 mosques, a Krishnaitt shrine and a Tibetan Buddhist shrine. Fucking hell, what a shithole.

There are no pro-Orthodox laws per se, only a single one that is supposed to "protect feeling of religiously alleged". They won't charge you for being an atheist as long as you don't call Jesus a fucking jew on a stick and they can also charge you if you call Mohammad a pre-historic pedo terrorist.

>Man has ruled man for all of his history, he will continue to do so, and only man is qualified to rule man.

Open a history book and look at how long dictatorships lasted, see how good the life of those who lived through it was

>It is essential for subverting and upsurping whatever the present power is. Any nation that preserves it is only welcoming its own destruction.

Destruction in the eyes of those in power, for the rest is a renovation, which is constant and will continue occurring. If you believe your own words, then the defeat of liberal ideas are liberal ideas themselves, and there is no need to make America a land of thought slaves.

>People are not born shitty or pure, you idiotic half-muslim rape-baby; people are as much a product of their environment as they are of their genes. When you refuse to prune and protect the environment and let weeds grow, it is no wonder that it starts to die.

Funny how you decide to act extremely offended by an analogy, and then go right on to making one.

>Cancer can grow from healthy cells, and its growth will taint the body.

Well done.

>Except we KNOW what is right, we KNOW what is wrong.

Who is we? All I see is a random dude thinking he's the fucking savoir of America, whose ideas and methods are so good, even the first amendment is worth sacrificing to put them in place.

>It is open to cancer, and the removal of that cancer is entirely dependent on the hope that the body will fight back; that the pendulum will swing back.
Fuck that; fuck the pendulum, fuck the cycle of history. We can be better than that.

Yes, let's stop the pendulum, let's stop the cycle of history by doing exactly the same thing that always ends up happening. DICTATORSHIPS, AND A FEW WANTING TO CONTROL THE REST.

Loyalty? All you are is a crazed dumbnuts that should be thankful for having the freedom of expression, to write the stupid things you do.

>there are literate people who unironically follow a sandnigger religion
wat

this thread is dumb

They're christfags. What do you expect?

Russians look disgusting. Just convince black people that Russia is where it's at for that white pussy.
Convince them that Russian women crave the black cock more so than svenland.

>Open a history book and look at how long dictatorships lasted, see how good the life of those who lived through it was
Rome lasted for a very, very long time; and there's a reason that monarchy is so prevalent through all of human history, and that is that it works.

>Destruction in ...thought slaves.
Fuck off with your relativist "but in their eyes" bullshit; I don't give a shit.
Rebels may see it as "renovation", but I see it for what it is; treason.

>If you believe your own words, then the defeat of liberal ideas are liberal ideas themselves
Nobody gets credit for fixing their own mistakes, and free speech is not exempt from this.

>Funny how you decide to act extremely offended by an analogy, and then go right on to making one.
Because your analogy is about as mediocre and pointless as your country.

>Who is we?
Whoever agrees with me, and whoever I agree with.

>Yes, let's stop the pendulum, let's stop the cycle of history by doing exactly the same thing that always ends up happening. DICTATORSHIPS, AND A FEW WANTING TO CONTROL THE REST.
Exactly, because that's the most stable state of affairs for humanity! The pendulum only started swinging this much when bullshit liberal enlightenment ideals spread around.

>Loyalty? All you are is a crazed dumbnuts that should be thankful for having the freedom of expression, to write the stupid things you do.
Why should I be thankful to the very thing that ruined my country? I am using it in an attempt to destroy it, and as I said, it gets no credit for being part of the solution to its own mistakes.

Banning:
>scientology
>cuckestants
>swearing (not that it will work, but still)
>gayness
>jewing through interest
Isn't it the Sup Forums dream?

Sup Forums fucking loves opressive fascist regimes, yes

The American government doesn't represent America any more gramps. Don't be a fucking fool

Sorry, we were on left side for too long, time to go other direction for a while to clean up a bit.

If you're not a citizen of the American government, you're not an American.
Simple as fucking that, you revolutionary anarchist little shit.
In fact, if anything, the government perfectly represents America. The government IS America, there's a reason we're called a nation-state.

>monarchy is so prevalent through all of human history, and that is that it works.

Yes, to take in the citizen's cash and have zero say in politics. Very useful indeed.

>treason.

Oh, the irony. I am not going to repeat myself.

>Nobody gets credit for fixing their own mistakes, and free speech is not exempt from this.

Meaningless. You said it yourself, freedom of speech is a tool to destroy the current government, and thus if liberal ideas come into power, it is the only tool to destroy them.

You must realise that there is no infallible system and corruption always arises, what happens when corruption meets absolute control over the population? I think the answer is obvious.

>Whoever agrees with me, and whoever I agree with.

I think you'll find great support amongst ISIS and SJW. Try Communists too.

>Exactly, because that's the most stable state of affairs for humanity! The pendulum only started swinging this much when bullshit liberal enlightenment ideals spread around.

Have you forgotten pendulums swing back and forth? If you don't like cycles, quit at life now.

>Why should I be thankful to the very thing that ruined my country?

Gee, I don't know. Maybe it is because thanks to that very thing you are able to have these ideas without getting lined up in the town square and shot in the back of the head for everyone to see?

Anyhow, I doubt America is stupid enough to vote someone like you into power. I know no real American will, because if they do, America as a nation is fucking dead.

>christian version of saudi arabia
So when are they gonna start beheading gay people then? When are they going to go full retard and become an absolute monarchy in the 21st century. Fuck your shitty comparison, Russia's far from perfect but it's still nowhere near as bad as Saudi Arabia.

>Yes, to take in the citizen's cash and have zero say in politics. Very useful indeed.
Exactly! In case you haven't noticed, most people are absolutely retarded. They don't deserve a say in politics, and should be grateful for even living in a powerful nation, rather than bitching about paying what amounts to rent for living in the state's territory.

>Oh, the irony. I am not going to repeat myself.
Like I said, I am perfectly aware of how the left views people like me, and that it is extremely similar to how I view them.
I don't give a shit; two people hating each other doesn't mean that neither is justified in winning.

>Meaningless. ... to destroy them.
Freedom of speech itself is a liberal idea, and it is precisely what allowed further liberal and progressive ideas to come into power.
It does not get credit for fixing its own mistake.

>I think you'll find great support amongst ISIS and SJW. Try Communists too.
No, those are the three biggest groups that deserve to die. Not being freedom loving hippy faggots doesn't suddenly mean I'm expected to feel solidarity with pinko scum or tumbrlista cunts.

>Have you ... at life now.
And they can be stopped, and cycles can be broken.
It is a sign of weakness and defeatism to accept them as just something that is.

>Gee, I don't ... to see?
Thanks to that very thing is the reason that I need to have these ideas in the first place!
Fucking hell, are all Spaniards this stupid? Did those bulls knock your brain loose?
No wonder Mexicans are retarded.

>I know no ... fucking dead.
Ah, so a "real American" is anyone who pledges their life to failed virtues in the hope that their dying nation will spontaneously revive itself.
America as a nation is already dead, precisely because of the exact opposite kind of people being voted into power.

And you know what; if America as a system lets those kinds of people into power, then it deserves to die.

because faggots and degenerates get btfo. is that hard to understand?

>Open a history book and look at how long dictatorships lasted, see how good the life of those who lived through it was
That's such a massive overgeneralization, pretty much all governments in the whole of human history up til now where dictatorships of one sort or another, they varied immensely in terms of how long they lasted and how nice they were to live under. Fuck you're a moron, you're the one who should be opening up a history book, it wasn't all death camps and breadlines before the democracy meme took over.

Are you fucking retarded? That isn't what a nation-state is, and America isn't a nation state.

Nation-state: a sovereign state of which most of the citizens or subjects are united also by factors which define a nation, such as language or common descent.

>Nation-state: a sovereign state of which most of the citizens or subjects are united also by factors which define a nation, such as language or common descent.
English.
Anglos.
Shared political thought.
Literally considering themselves part of the same nation.

You don't need to be 4th cousins with everyone you know to be a nation, Hans; fuck you, and fuck your "only muh ethnic nations can be nation-states" bullshit.
Fucking kike.

>country enforcing national religion

Zzz try harder pls

ricky gervais is a huge faggot

Be ready to see Russian revolution 2.0
Everything was fine but muh church

>Americans trying to undestand what is going on on the other side of the planet
Nobody gives a shit about church.

>Exactly! In case you haven't noticed.... territory.

I meant the monarchy itself having zero say in politics. Nice grammar comprehension.

>Like I said, I am perfectly aware of how the left views people like me, and that it is extremely similar to how I view them.
I don't give a shit; two people hating each other doesn't mean that neither is justified in winning.

You kidding, right? Leftists would love you. I mean, silencing ideas I don't like? Sounds very progressive to me. Do you want a safe space too?

>freedom loving hippy faggots

Hahahaha. Wow. Yeah, let's all become slavery loving fucking fascists. You must be seriously into BSDM if you want chains on your neck so badly.

>And they can be stopped, and cycles can be broken.
It is a sign of weakness and defeatism to accept them as just something that is.

Oh yes, romantic ideas. So typical of liberals. I am sure you are about to change the world shitposting on Sup Forums. Go on, stallion.

>Fucking hell, are all Spaniards this stupid? Did those bulls knock your brain loose?
No wonder Mexicans are retarded.

I think America has bigger issues with a certain type of ''black bull'' knocking brains loose. I would be surprised if you were the victim of one such creature.

Wow, the shittier the country is, the more important religion becomes. Or is it the other way around?

No, banning other's for following their consciences is totally degenerate, Vlad

Regimes that do this don't last very long. The same thing happened during the Inquisition, and that didn't turn out well. basically manlet is going all medieval. What time is it in Moscow? Whatever the clock time it is certainly FSB shill time

You are the reason that multiculturalism doesn't work you disloyal faggot. You should be hung for treason as should all Americucks who worship Russia and are against the 1st amendment.

The Orthodox church is cult-like, and it extorts money out of its followers, and its priests are satanic ravens who foam, Foma, at the mouth and carry on like cavemen. Really, I knew Russia was backward but I didn't know it was this backward

>I meant the monarchy itself having zero say in politics. Nice grammar comprehension.
Nice lack of historical knowledge you fucking plebe.

>Leftists would love you. I mean, silencing ideas I don't like?
Except that leftists are the first on the chopping block.
>censorship is progressive
ecks dee ehl ehm ayy oh

>Hahahaha. Wow. Yeah, let's all become slavery loving fucking fascists. You must be seriously into BSDM if you want chains on your neck so badly.
Oh baby, I never knew that respected order and hierarchy translated directly to slavery!
You might have some un-realized sexual kinks to work out, user.

>Oh yes, romantic ideas. So typical of liberals. I am sure you are about to change the world shitposting on Sup Forums. Go on, stallion.
>I'll just call everyone a liberal, regardless of whether or not they hold liberal ideals, based solely upon shallow, cosmetic observations of modus operandi
Holy shit, you really are dull, aren't you?

>I think America has bigger issues with a certain type of ''black bull'' knocking brains loose. I would be surprised if you were the victim of one such creature.
Result of liberalism, which is a result of freedom of speech and other such cancerous systems.
At least my country wasn't raped by Muslim niggers in antiquity.

Oppressive crypto fascist royalists one day, oppressive crypto fascist marxists the next, ....

>you're a virtue signalling cunt
>who is also a coward
>that blames freedom of speech instead of politicians pandering for votes

Why then are you trying to go back into the dark ages mr squatter

>USA above mexico
I call bulshit

Multiculturalism doesn't work because not all cultures are equal; some absolutely and totally deserve to destroyed and erased from the face of the earth, only to be preserved in some academic's dusty text book.

>You should be hung for treason as should all Americucks who worship Russia and are against the 1st amendment.
Forgive me for looking to take lesson from a country that knows what it's doing, and is actively trying to prosper and expand.
Russia is the very model of what a country SHOULD be; Authority driven, imperialistic, and with no care or concern for trite non-problems.

>stop getting up in arms about "muh freedom! muh right to be a failure
nigger look at your flag you should love that shit you fucking retard

Russia bans new religions, those with American ties, but they have traditional Muslims.

>Judge rules Russian Church can pay debts with prayer

kek

vodkaniggers gone full retard

>>you're a virtue signalling cunt
>being an atheist
>a virtue
kek

>>who is also a coward
Wanting our country to survive, and identifying the root problem, is cowardly?
>>that blames freedom of speech instead of politicians pandering for votes
Literally a result of universal suffrage, which is a result of freedom of speech.
The plebes are retarded, have retarded ideas, and other retarded plebes listen and agree with those retarded ideas.

>scientology is retarded

>being an atheist so you can troll religious people makes you a cunt

>good luck to the church, lol.

>protestants are cunts

>who are the jews now?

>no more nigger rap? sweet?

>"gay expression" in my american interpretation is publicly lewd and offensive and often involves molestation and other methods advantage taking of minors.

>abortion should be restricted. Pro choice vegans are a cancer.

>banning jewry is good

so there cucks

>I should be a mouth-breathing retard driven to fanaticism by empty platitudes and meaningless mantras
No thanks.

>self depreciating coward
>only wants country to survive if it's in *his* image
>knows what's best for the people of the country

I think you're in the wrong country, a cuckboy like you would thrive in the EU

Russian Empire conquered Muslims, not other way around and since then they have Muslims.

Care to provide your sources?

I'm not an atheist, but the idea that atheism should be a crime is simply medieaval, as is the idea you can be punished for 'proselytizing'.
I have to admit, the US founding fathers were enlightened, but Russia's rulers never have been. They have always been an embarassment to humanity. With the possible exception of Gorbachev.

gas yourself canuck scum

>self depreciating coward
>implying it's a sin either
>implying it's not morally neutral

>>only wants country to survive if it's in *his* image
Well, yes? Who fucking wouldn't? Who fucking doesn't?
No one wants to live in a nation that is fundamentally opposed to their idea of what a proper nation should be, and they either leave or attempt to change it.

>>knows what's best for the people of the country
I may not, but the people themselves most certainly do not.

>I think you're in the wrong country, a cuckboy like you would thrive in the EU
>European non-states
No thanks.

>Nice lack of historical knowledge you fucking plebe.

I don't see my King nor the Queen of England partaking in politics.

>Except that leftists are the first on the chopping block.

It doesn't change the fact they would love you anyhow.

>>>censorship is progressive
>>ecks dee ehl ehm ayy oh

Are you stupid? Do you even keep up with current progressive ideals? If you think censorship is not progressive, you don't even know what it is currently going on in your country.

>Oh baby, I never knew that respected order and hierarchy translated directly to slavery!

Wow, so you do actually want the chains up your neck. Cuck much?

>Holy shit, you really are dull, aren't you?

Touch a nerve? I think you are liberal hipster. Too proud to acknowledge he is a liberal.

>At least my country wasn't raped by Muslim niggers in antiquity.

Well, they did rape two very tall American ladies, somewhere in NY. Let me remind you my country cleansed the stolen land and reclaimed itself once again.

berniefags have the capitalism and constitution provided luxury to have such ignorant opinions

grow up and travel a little in shittier parts of the world, kid

Now they promote Islam instead of allowing freedom, well shilled 1st year FSB comrade

Read the thread, if you can read. The idea of punishing people based on their conscientiously held convictions is extremely primitive, but what can you expect of Russia

>Russia contemplating switching to an "Orthodox" system of finance that would drop out of the IMF and ban interest on moneylending

TL;DR

Another statist shill, probably hankering after the Inquisition

fpbp

They recently build the most expensive mosque in Moscow. What's freedom? You trying to tell me you are gay or something?

Yes, hankering with such strength I am here on Sup Forums, talking to random, power hungry fanatics.

>I am loyal to America, I am an American citizen, and that means I am loyal to the American government.

>American government
no your just a mindless slave and you should feel shame

>Judge rules Russian Church can pay debts with prayer

Now that is some top tier banter. Based judge

Look I probably misunderstood your intent in posting, judging from your previous posts, I only responded to the content in your latest post. Although your previous posts were a little tldr, I take back the suggestion that you are a statist, it seems your viewpoint is similar to mine, so sorry about that

>I don't see my King nor the Queen of England partaking in politics.
Because they've been cucked by parliment you fucking idiot.

>It doesn't change the fact they would love you anyhow.
Holy shit, what are you smoking?
I don't want any of it, I just want to know what it is in order to ban it so that no one else accidentally becomes as dumb as you.

>Are you stupid? Do you even keep up with current progressive ideals? If you think censorship is not progressive, you don't even know what it is currently going on in your country.
Progressives promote censorship, but censorship is not progressive.
Are you incapable of forming associations between things and their meaning on any level but the most superficial and "hurr X does Y so Y must be X!!!"

>Touch a nerve? I think you are liberal hipster. Too proud to acknowledge he is a liberal.
Oh yeah, I want to deport all fucking niggers, glass the ME, put homofaggotry back in the book of mental diseases, I'm so obviously liberal.

>Well, they did rape two very tall American ladies, somewhere in NY. Let me remind you my country cleansed the stolen land and reclaimed itself once again.
Yeah, after what, seven centuries?
>cleansed
I wouldn't call Spaniards "clean".

>Berniefag
Fucking what? Do you even read, or at least capable of doing so beyond a third grade level, or do you just sling pre-canned responses at anyone you disagree with?

t. MAGA

There is nothing wrong with statism you kangaroo fucking half-abbo british criminal.

>no your just a mindless slave and you should feel shame
At least I'm not a filthy fucking rebel trying to destroy whatever is left of this nation.
Then again, what would a Romanian know, you don't even live in a real country.

Paradise for Poltards

This is great news!

now all you degenerate stormniggers can fucking move there and leave us Americans alone.

And we'll probably be enemies in three weeks! Jesus it keeps getting better and better.

Oh well, one way or another I'm pretty sure I'm going to have to gun down stormfags in my lifetime.

Good thing a lifetime of American media has trained me to feel no sympathy for the people who rally under the swastika.

It's all about who collects money from religious people. If you have Ukraine Orthodox then Poroshenko gets money, if Russian Orthodox then Putin gets money.
euromaidanpress.com/2016/02/01/ukrainian-orthodox-church-kyiv-patriarchate-in-crimea-evicted-from-cathedral/#arvlbdata

Of course Putin also gets money with Muslim contributions from other countries, but he doesn't gets money by building Mormon and Hindu yoga spiritualities.

Noone cares about religions even in Russia.

>The most religious countries are all third-world African shitholes
And Sup Forums acts like being religious means you're intelligent.

Well reasoned mr nigger, did you chimp out today

I was only commenting on "Repay debts with prayer". That is funny as fuck and top banter

Maybe, I forgot to add Jews BTFO. Now, there you have it

>Read the thread, if you can read.
Why would I read the thread made by an American? Do you expect Saudis to have an accurate opinion on how Christian church operates? Russia had 70 years of state enforced atheism, only 5% of our "Christians" visit church at least monthly.

There are no laws that protect religion, let alone Orthodoxy. There is only an extention to hate speech law that prohibits shitting on religion (any of them) in public because after Pussy Riot happenings liberal retards were arguing that they have the right to force their way to Church's property and act like monkeys there.

There are 4 mosques in Moscow. That's less than in New-York. What the fuck do you want from us? To ban Islam?