Chugging coca cola to get over a stomach ache/ diarrhoea

Do Americans really do this? Are you guys so unhealthy that 43 grams of sugar in a drink so acidic it will take the paint of a car settles your stomachs?

I wouldn't drink the cola but 7-up or ginger ale helps

Little sips, retard. Little sips.

Soda does actually help upset stomachs. The Navy of all groups proved it actually cause seasickness.

Honestly, when I'm feeling as awful as Tony, I just rather shit or puke all of it instead of delaying the inevitable pain.

retard, you drink it so you get thirsty and drink more fluids (cola makes you thirsty)

im not even american and i know that

It was marketed and sold that way. It ruined my stomach forever.

Am i being memed or am I an actual retard? Picturing drinking coke while having food poisoning sounds like a fucking deathwish

I chug Pepto-Bismol, that shit's liquid gold when you're feeling dingy

Little carbonation -- and I'll see you next time

It was just an opportunity for more product placement. You expected Carmella to give Tony water?

>not diet coke

what did they mean by this

>Carmela, get me a fresh Coca-Cola® the global leader of the soft drink beverage industry.
>*Ahhhh* much better
>Taste the feeling™ Carmela.
What did he mean by this? The product placement seems so obvious in retrospect weird I didn't notice it the first time.

>read this is Tony's thick as fuck joisy accent
kek

Stir the cola and take the carbonation out. The sugar and salt are good when you've lost a lot of fluids and can't retain them due to shitting and puking your guts out.

could've been product placement for dasani or some shit.

I should say of course a pedilite or gaatorade is better but if you've come down with something, good luck leaving your house to get that.

>GABAGOOL

what was the best season ending of the sopranos lads?

>Mom was a nurse for 24 years
>Used it to clean feeding tubes
And normally people use ginger ale

>AWWW WHO THE FUCK DRANK ALL OF THE 100% Pure not from Concentrate Tropicana™ Orange Juice.

I don't get what David Chase was getting at here.

WTF OP I literally just watched this ep and thought the same thing like 30 mins ago. weird shit

I never heard of soda being good for food posioning. this thread creeps me out because I almost googled it

Funhouse
One of if not the most enjoyable episode of a tv show ive ever watched

Drinking some coke and canada dry is an instant remedy. Solves your stomach problem immediately

>he doesn't know the curative powers of coca-cola

it's like you've been brainwashed by anti-cola propaganda or something.

carbonation helps to settle the stomach a bit, get you to burp a bit which is good, also has some sugar and such, good booster. Though it's preferable to have Ginger Sale/7UP or some clear soda. Hell, Gatorade works too.

You know, I was actually wondering this the other day. This happens in Carnage, as well. She sips Coke for her nausea, and Christoph Waltz makes a comment like, "I thought that was for diarrhea?"

I thought (when I was watching Carnage) that the characters had mixed it up with Ginger Ale or something, but then I saw this scene in the Sopranos. Is there like some sort of old wives' tale about coke being good for an upset stomach? Sounds like it would have the opposite effect if anything desu senpai

Not too much, I like the one that says some pulp

Yeah i just finished the episode also and thought that scene had some untapped meme potential

JUST USE SOME ALKA SELTZER YOU FAT FUCKS

CHRIST

Dude coce is literally the only cure for food poisoning

ginger ale is much more common but you just take a couple of sips and thats that. you supposed to drink lots of water when you're sick.