Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thirty_Years'_War
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>We're now at gay character #6
Literally a non issue

The entire show is GAY!!

Maybe it doesnt effect homo people

christ why even come here if you only talk in tumblr-esque cliches

It all makes sense... AIDS is the antibody. That's why there's no many blacks and gays.

Ever consider that because most gay people don't have children, they wouldn't have had the opportunity to do stupid things to save them?

So many parents would sacrifice themselves to save their retarded children, only for the kids to die anyways after the parents do.

>literally
>non issue
you don't belong here.

So many*

back to www.plebbit.com/r/twd

>Jesus
>Aaron
>Aaron's numale bf
Who else?

It's unrealistic.

Maybe sodomy is the cure.

Tara
Tara's dead GF

That's literally it in the entire 7 seasons

Tara
Arat

The three you mention and the three women including the one who used to fist bump everybody, her doctor girlfriend who had the arrow through the face and her first girlfriend who died at the prison tank battle

Maybe gay dudes are just better at surviving.

>people forgetting that Daryl's gay

Jesus FUCK how assblasted can you bluepilled nu-males be

>That's literally it in the entire 7 seasons

Well done for missing the point, it would be rare for them to stumble across one homo in that world, let alone 6.

No not really. A lot of you would be prison gay.

>Percentage of gay men - 1.8%
>Percentage of gay women - 1.5%

I'm curious, where do you get your data from?

Oh yeah, totally forgot Tara existed.
On a separate note however,
>Zombie apocalypse
>Lack of food
>More exercise
>GAINS weight
She used to be qt

THICCCCCCCCC

Less likely to have kids, having kids make it harder to survive

>having kids make it harder to survive
As does having no skills beyond interior decorating

>implying even 1% of us have relevant skills to a zombie apocalypse

so does a propensity for depression, suicide, drug use, and promiscuity.

>instead of rebutting user's claim, they use buzzwords to insult him

Seriously, what's the problem?

Not a lot of drugs around in zombie apoc.
Less people do bang.

If you're fighting for survival instead of living your modern wagecuck life you'll have less time thinking about things that make you feel depressed, and won't feel the need to kill yourself.

>use buzzwords against user's buzzwords
lol

Yea, kids can become dead weight, so can women. Gay men would actually do well in the apocalypse. Its probably why the gay gene didn't get weeded out in cavemen times, gay men were good at being lone survivors. Nature needed those gay men in reserve incase all men from the tribe died or failed to procreate and then the gay man would show up and force an orgasm into his mom and sister, which is pretty gay.... and yea.

it all makes sense now evolution wise.

>implying you can't find a way to get high with limited resources
>implying they wouldn't fuck children or animals since they're already one step away from that
>implying their depression isn't caused by their degeneracy
>implying that they wouldn't want to purge themselves still on an unconscious level

Gays have learned to survive plagues and get ahead from AIDS.

I think op just made that up because the number is a lot higher

Depends on the drugs. With so many people dead, there'd be alcohol to last forever.

Tons of recreational pills around too, though you'd probably have to hit a distribution center as people would ransack pharmacies at the start and then die leaving pills in random, unknowable areas. Some will expire though but eh most will do fine. You could probably do fine hitting medicine cabinets in a rich suburb though, there's millions of houses.
Evolution works on the population level, not the individual level. It can be advantageous for a group to have gay people since it means they (likely) won't have kids. Having a childless adult around would be super helpful for a tribe. There's also some preliminary research that shows there's a network of genes that increase fertility in women (meaning more kids) but it also makes their sons gay, and vice versa for making men more fertile but their daughters gay. So it balances out.

He's gay in the comic, so he's gay in the show.

It's pretty basic shit.

That reminds me Fear The Walking Kino is almost back

How is non-issue a buzzword? It's a real word.

the number of genuine homosexuals is incredibly small. It seems larger in modern society because media and big city culture glorifies them, and thanks to a big city having several million people, they can congregate in massive numbers. new york has a good 150,000 homosexual males in it going by the 1.8% number.

>going by the 1.8% number.

Really? These are the kind of details you obsess over? "Too many gays" is what you find most ridiculous in a show about zombies? jesus christ the autism

>genuine homosexuals

Are you psychic? Because otherwise you're full of shit. I'm gonna say it's the

How did he say he was gay? I watched the episode but it was so boring I wasn't paying attention enough apparently

5% of population more likely, which is still a conservative number. Nice try

Not OP but 3% has been a mainstream number used for a while. I don't know where he got the breakdown by gender but about 3% of the population is homosexual.

its kinda like saying that there are 30 percent black peoepl in america and haveing a show where there are 10 people left and 9 are black

This is faithful to the source material.

Why is this an issue?

The most likely cause of male homosexuality is a viral infection which triggers an immune response that happens to affect some neuron subpopulation playing a vital role in male sexual desire.

Everyone in The Walking Dead carries the walker virus. It may be that the walker virus causes homosexuality in men and women by working through a similar mechanism.

there are a lot of gays in atlanta

Being gay is practical in the apocalypse, no children to result from sex.

>Maybe gay dudes are just better at surviving.

I can’t see how homosexuality would help in a survival situation and if that were the case, we’d have evidence of large numbers of homosexuals among the population after crises events.

The fall of the Roman empire for example, should have resulted in a huge increase of the percentage of homosexuals considering the difficult conditions, yet there’s no evidence for this.

As for the tv show, I'm four episodes behind and this is my last season. Negan is boring and annoying but AMC is going to milk this shitty character for at least another season and I just ain't interested anymore.

Isn't he gay in the comic?

People always throw a bitch-fit if stuff isn't faithful to the source.

When there's no more room in hell, the fags will walk the Earth.

>implying sexuality isn't a spectrum
>die bigot die

In all seriousness though, with society being essentially in tatters and all maybe some dudes just stopped giving a shit and started blasting ass. bisexuality was a lot more common in older civilizations. or maybe some survivors didn't have women around? kinda like in prison

>complaining about unrealism in a zombie flick

fucking poltards

Did they retcon tanks in Walking Dead and replace them with gay people?

Negan's factory seems like a perfect target for a tank.
Or hell wouldn't Negan want a tank?

>comparing the fall of the roman empire to an apocalypse

There's literally no precedent, 99% of people died worldwide. Friends and family could turn and be the ones that killed you after they get infected from a scratch, you didn't just have to run from foreign invaders.

Who cares its shit anyway. Literally fucking drivel and you cucks eat it up eagerly and ask for seconds. Seriously this is less thought provoking than watching paint dry.

Watching paint dry can actually be quite mentally stimulating if you have a cultured mind that's taken courses in advanced fluid dynamics

>The fall of the Roman empire for example, should have resulted in a huge increase of the percentage of homosexuals considering the difficult conditions, yet there’s no evidence for this.
Western civilizations have a much higher density of homosexuals than anywhere else on the planet...

That's exactly what I was thinking, but I couldn't actualize what I was trying to say, thanks user.

Coincidentally it's socially acceptable to be public about your homosexuality in those areas

Holy shit she looks fine as FUCK here

>There's literally no precedent

So where was the huge upswing in homosexuality after the Thirty Years War?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thirty_Years'_War

The war ranks with the worst famines and plagues as the greatest medical catastrophe in modern European history.[72][73] Lacking good census information, historians have extrapolated the experience of well-studied regions. The war killed soldiers and civilians directly, caused famines, destroyed livelihoods, disrupted commerce, postponed marriages and childbirth, and forced large numbers of people to relocate. The reduction of population in the German states was typically 25% to 40%.[76] Some regions were affected much more than others.[77] For example, Württemberg lost three-quarters of its population during the war.[78] In the territory of Brandenburg, the losses had amounted to half, while in some areas, an estimated two-thirds of the population died.[79] The male population of the German states was reduced by almost half.[80]

>Wow why aren't there statistics of homosexuality in older times when the subject was taboo and even gay people had families due to societal mores

>Western civilizations have a much higher density of homosexuals than anywhere else on the planet...

Nowadays, when it's actively promoted and propagandized but Western civilization in general, was for the most part anti-gay.

>homosexuality in older times when the subject was taboo

Why would homosexuality remain taboo, when gays are somehow inherently better at surviving and would thus greatly increase in numbers and because of that, social/political power?

yeah but how many walkers so far have been gay?

O B T U S E

wonder if black lady is going to get captured and raped sort of like how michone did in the comics.

She's pregnant you dumb fucks

You can't have your gay cake and eat it too.

If gays are inherently better at surviving, (still no explanation why) there there should have been increases in the gay population after crises events.

The conquest of the Americans was a literal genocide, yet the surviving Indians weren't any gayer then before.

Her name is Sasha. She's more or less been a main character since Season 4. Pretty weird that you don't know her name. "Sasha" would be easier to type out than "the black lady".

This.

>No babies/puny waifus to protect and die saving
>probably know a bunch of burly bear bros to cover your back

HE
IS
GAY
IN
THE
COMICS

I don't give a shit. Gay characters are fine, especially given the main gaybro is a solid dude.
Not sure how a dumb fat goose like the lesbian girl is still alive, but that's the main problem with the show, all the characters are still so fucking stupid and no-one gets punished for being utterly useless.

The show is back to being complete garbage this season, I'm pretty ready to give up on it.

The comic is just so much better.

Even the demented offshoot FEAR TWD is better than the main series now.

>probably know a bunch of burly bear bros to cover your back

There needs to be a group of just burly guys Rick and the others come across....and they're all mostly homo.

>Her name is Sasha.

She's guaranteed to get killed off this season, as the actress was signed for Star Trek Discovery.

I can't think of a lot of peoples names so I just go by whatever. like black priest. mayor guy. teen girl. gay voice impression guy.

show is shit anyway and I just stopped giving a fuck. I don't even know why I still watch it .

>Even the demented offshoot FEAR TWD is better than the main series now.
You're obsessed. You're like the little dicked queers that can't help but shill Z Nation in every TWD thread.You're not going to convince anyone to watch your show.

That was such an awful episode.

She should have died for being so stupid and unfit.

Yeah you're a real cool guy above remembering a main character's name. You totally don't have an IQ below 100.

>I don't even know why I still watch it
Huh

Yeah I know. She's going to get Holly's comic death. Maybe with the added bonus of Eugene helping her commit suicide. Will be kino if Eugene gives her some poison. She'll probably say something to him that stirs him to fuck over Negan later.

Who would you rather have protect you against zombies, two gay dudes, or a straight dude and a chick?

He was gay in the comics too, faggot.

Whichever 2 dudes are like Jesus and Aaron. They can be straight or gay. Women are useless.

Yeah, but nobody else is. It's only on the Electric Jew to push a gay agenda.

>pretending OP cares that Jesus is gay when it's clear his problem is the NUMBER of gay characters

Well, there you go. Homosexual couples have better chances of survival than straight couples, probably for that reason.

Holy fuck that green screen shot last night of them going down into the cellar out back was even more atrocious than the junkyard one. What is with this season? Why would they even need to green screen three people going into a cellar door behind a house?

Because it makes them a shit-ton of money. If they but actual effort into it people might stop watching.

Also in the comic instead of Denise fucking a woman (Tara) she fucks a nigger (Heath).

Why dont people just fucking commandeer all the deralict military hardware?

I didn't notice a greenscreen. Sounds like you're a retard who doesn't know how to calibrate your television. You're not supposed to watch tv and films with the brightness cranked up.

>If gays are inherently better at surviving, (still no explanation why)
see

Tanks are actually pretty hard to drive and you'd definitely need training... you can't just go into a tank knowing nothing and figure it out. Even assuming it was in perfect condition and ready to roll.

I'm torn, Jesus is cuter but other fag is more believable.

Other fags bf is intolerable.

>I didn't notice a greenscreen.

Sounds like you're a retard who doesn't know how to spot shoddy camera techniques.

See Still waiting for the evidence.