What is your opinion on smoking, Sup Forums?

Specifically cigarettes, but this thread is for all sorts of smoking/tobacco.

Is it as bad as "they" say? I looked up all of the cigarette companies I knew, and none of them are owned by Jews. I know the media has demonized smoking as "the worst thing ever" but then again the media is owned by Jews.

What's your opinion and experience with smoking? I'm not a smoker and I don't have a lot of disposable income, plus cigarette taxes are high in my area.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=u4srWvLXZRw
youtube.com/watch?v=XPS9Op5dhCw
watchdogwire.com/california/2014/02/13/the-firing-of-dr-james-enstrom-the-dangers-of-bucking-fashionable-science/
bmj.com/content/326/7398/1057
sott.net/topic/26-Smoking
wsws.org/en/articles/2007/01/doll-j09.html
headrambles.com/smoking-out-the-truth/the-scientific-scandal-of-antismoking/
youtube.com/watch?v=wibHcZ4FNbU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'm only triggered because they smell like shit and if you have a smoker in your car/household, the scent gets everywhere.

That is certainly one of the negatives of the habit, although personally I don't think menthols smell too bad. Then again, they remind me of some of my family members so that's probably why.

I don't give up control of my own life willingly to anyone, especially not to some Jew corporations and the government looking to score a buck off my addictions. People think the government is trying to stop smoking with high taxes, no, they love it. They're happy for you to become addicted and fill their pockets with your tax money.

Another good point- even if the companies aren't Jew-owned, you still pay the high taxes for it.

I think I've made my decision, but I'm still hoping for more replies. Maybe get both sides of the argument?

if it grows in the dirt and i enjoy putting it in my body.

did you offended that i don't consider you? NOT SORRY

wtf I hate smoking now

They are a waste of money and slowly kill you. I don't understand why people use them.

Cigars are pretty great. Dominicans and Nicaraguans are the best IMO. Cubans are damn good too, but overhyped

I'm assuming cigars are much more expensive than cigarettes. How does the smell differ?

It's stupis and gay as fuck. Anyone who does it is a fucking retard who should kill themselves.
>ooked up all of the cigarette companies I knew, and none of them are owned by Jews
And that meand their products are good, eh? Fucking hell, man.

I smoke, only outside never in the house/car or around children.

I don't give a shit what people think about this.

>How does the smell differ?
>Cigars smell/taste great
What dumbass cigars smokers will tell you.
>they smell/taste like shir
The facts of the matters.
Because people are, by and large, fucking stupid. That's plain to sea, toy should know that by now.

Don't bother with cigars of you don't normally smoke, or have some experience smoking. It only feels/tastes good if you know what other smoke is like.

I used to smoke quite a bit but slowed down a lot because ripping through a pack in a day is useless. I do about a pack a month or so. They're pretty good for taking the edge off any situation or for extra relaxing. Use too much though and they do nothing and you'll start to only do it because you need one to get back to baseline normal.

Pack of 20 cigarettes is about 3.6 euros here. Pretty sweet desu

>should i do something by choice that costs money and fucks my health

it's proven to fuck you up, my grandpa and gramma died of lung cancer on respirators in their last years from smoking. it's NOT a jewish conspiracy to be healthy lmao

Okay, sounds like good advice.

>calls other people stupid
>plain to sea
Just kidding, you also have valid points.

I'll stick to my plan of hoarding a few packs for when the SHTF for bartering.

>Is it as bad as "they" say?

No. My grandmother practically lived off cigarettes and black coffee from the time she was 12, and lived to be a thousand.

I've smoked for about ten years before quitting last year. Not because they're unhealthy or expensive (pack of 40 grams of good tobacco is about 11 USD here), but I was just fed with it.

I really don't care if people smoke or not, I don't even complain about second-hand smoke, but I do think there's a case to be made for raising insurance premiums for smokers (and drinkers and the obese for that matter), because while you should have the freedom to do what you like, you can't force other people to help pay for the complications.

The one who started anti-smoking campaigns was Hitler himself.

All memes aside, you'll breathe in more harmful chemicals walking around a city for an hour than smoking a cigarette will give you. If 1 smoke a day is so bad for you were all dead anyways.

>>menthols
are you a nigger perchance?

I swear every once in a while we pretend to rediscover things like abstanaince and marijuanna use and shit like this.
>Tobacco is bad
>Most users don't value their health or money/
>Is rather mild as a vice, as far as having a socialable personality goes.

It's just that the anti-smoking ads are so bad...

youtube.com/watch?v=u4srWvLXZRw

youtube.com/watch?v=XPS9Op5dhCw

>should I keep inhaling smoke into my lungs to get a high that wears off after a few months of smoking

The only appropriate time to smoke cigarettes is when you're drinking. If you're not drinking, you should not be smoking cigarettes.

You shouldn't smoke cigarettes at all, but at least do it in the right setting. Otherwise you're a slave to a vice that literally kills you.

It's 2:30 and typung is hard, okay, fuck, man.
>hoarding a few packs for when the SHTF for bartering
Why would you hold onto useless commodities for that kind of situation? That kind of scenario you need food, weapons, and gold. C'mon, man.
Who would trade you anything for some worthless crap?
And remember, that shit gets stale. You can't hold it too long or they'll go off and be more worthless than before.

No... well I do like KFC and watermelon-flavored Arizona... ....and I seem to have an irresistible urge to get jiggy with it...

Are menthols poor people cigarettes? Most of my family is lower class.

it is bad. no way around it. I wish that bulllshit wouldn't even exist.

it makes people not only less attractive but always appear degenerate and unlikable.

it's fucking retarded. end of story.

I know, it's just stuff that fills the extra space. Nooks, crannies, etc. I figure I'll run into some other people (in fact, I plan on it. Humans are social creatures, regardless of how shitty the environment is) and I'll probably need to trade for stuff. Instead of trading away my own valuable supplies, there's the possibility I run into someone older or addicted and I have an advantage there.

So? And it's not like cigarette ads(when they used to be around) were less shit.
>Are menthols poor people cigarettes?
All cigarettes are poor people cigarettes. Smoking is like the lottery, something poor people do because they're stupid.

Indeed, it's something I would give to my enemies.

It's an easier victory than war.
Tax your people to give alcohol and cigs for free to the enemy, in time they will be nothing. The jew does this to us now, just as what was done to the native americans.

Eh, I dont recommend it, I use to smoke, for 3 months, but when I heard it will make you all wrinkly and shit when you're in your 20's or 30's, I stopped, I'm already super self-couscous about my looks and what not, and I dont want to be all wrinkly too

I think if a person wants to smoke, before they should do research and understand the health consequences it can have, then, if they completely understand the risks, then they can smoke, but hell, even if people are scared to smoke they'll smoke anyways, but in the end, its not worth it. A 10 second temporary high, then, later, you're gonna have a big hole in your throat, and your going to sound like a depraved old women, or you'll get cancer and not be week, next thing ya know some nigger's dick will be in your wife's ass but u wont even be able to act due to the weakness in your bones

>And it's not like cigarette ads(when they used to be around) were less shit.
Wasn't it all cowboys being masculine and such? I think we could use ads like that again, although probably not for cigarettes.

>All cigarettes are poor people cigarettes.

Then why are menthols associated with blacks?
If it's because blacks buy them more, why is that?

I've recently begun smoking, on my 8th pack.

The ritual of smoking is addictive to me, I'm smoking cigs to reduce the amount of time I'm high at work.

There is nothing good about cigarettes. The feeling is sickening/draining and ontop of it being expensive as fuck you get no real gain. Don't even bother.

>some nigger's dick will be in your wife's ass

Is that... personal experience?

Hitler was a former smoker, he probably just had a lot of self-hatred. The nazis started the slander against smoking.

Smoking kills there is no question, but you look at the congruency of the time when smoking was banned in public places in america and the overwhelming shift towards pussified national politics and it makes you think, dont it

>I use to smoke, for 3 months, but when I heard it will make you all wrinkly
How could you start doing something like that without knowing basic effects it'll have on you?
>I've recently begun smoking
Why?

Smoking is the most disgusting habbit a person can develop. There is no redeeming factor to it.

I'm writing this as a smoker, smoking as I'm writing this.

menthols are good, but feel girly as fuck after smoking it. It's like drinking coffee with milk and sugar.

Actually it shows revelation and discipline, because perhaps its easy for one to say * youve never smoked, you dont know how hard it is to quit its easy for you to say * . So the fact Hitler used to smoke a lot just adds credibility to his strong stance on anti-smoking.

As if the argument to eradicate smoking needs any help...but apparently we clearly see it does.

>Why?

I broke up with a coworker in a bad way. I go outside to smoke and calm down from interacting with her.

I only smoke at work, it helps me get out. I don't want to stare at my phone and I want my ritual but without weed.

I will stop smoking when I'm done with her because I don't want to smell like cigs forever.

As a ex smoker but extremely casual smoked more weed than ciggs its pretty degenerate and shows to me they are weak willed.

i just tried it out on and off 2009-2015 and didnt really like it.

hated the taste of tobacco and the price was retarded here in aus

weed was much more reasonable, felt better to smoke and much more pleasant experiance.

wouldlegalize/10 but i havent touched it in over a year either desu.

Unforunetly the social stigma here is fucked and most people just go straight from booze and cigs onto hard shit like ice, pills etc.

im a opiate weed man myself but havent gone near it.

Smoking isn't a disease causing vice. It may make some feel winded, but it's not a serious health risk. A larger number of people live to be into their eighties and smoke. Far more pregnant women smoke than people realize due to them falsely reporting that they are nonsmokers, and today's kids seem fine. Japan and Greece have a ton of smokers, but they do not see it as a noticeable health risk or detriment, and they don't believe in secondhand smoke for the most part.

Smoking is attacked in order to social engineer people, and to raise profits for the pharmaceutical industry and shift blame from actual pollutants. The first doctor to wage attacks on smoking had open ties to industries that pollute. To him asbestos, agent orange, and other harmful substances weren't harmful.

Secondhand smoke is like believing in global warming or vaccines causing disorders.

yes, they also use radioactive fertilizer for the tabacco plants as well.

I always cringe so hard if I meet a bitch who is ((((vegitarian)))) and acts like she cares about animals and then critics fast food places for doing dubious shit but then they smoke cigs right after saying all that. hypocrites, all of them.

stupid as shit

oh and vaping holy shit thats even fucking more retarded than cigs

evapers are retards.

experianced that craze just after 2014 and i tried one once and though nope this is dumb as fuck.

Maybe if you NEETS actually had some stress in your life you'd understand why people smoke

pros: makes you look really /fa/ and cool
cons: everything else

>let's inhale a cloud of burning ash and call it healthy!

Paying a giant murderous corporation for the privilege of dying from emphysema and walking around with a goofy barrel chest from your swollen alveoli. Um not thanks, ill just smoke pot and actually have a good time

>start smoking
>become addicted from the nicotine
>have to spend at least $5 a week just to satisfy the urge to smoke
>increase your risk of lung cancer and other bad shit exponentially
>smoke smells like shit
>bring the scent with you in and all over all your shit
>have to frequently take breaks from social activity unless it's outside for a smoke break
>"but guys, think of the social advantages!"

Smokers are fucking retarded. I can understand why they would get addicted to cigs, but why they would start them is beyond me. Like, nigga you've SEEN what it does to people and you know it's fucking bad. Why the fuck do you start?

>it's not a serious health risk
Which tobacco company do you work for?
>Secondhand smoke is like believing in global warming or vaccines causing disorders.
So, you're saying a child that lives with parents who smoke won't have any health problems caused by it? Yeag, you can fuck right odf.

I smoke half a pack a day and have been for about eight years. Why? Because im a man and I made a choice.

Yeah I smoke inside my house and my car. No i dont care about how much it costs I can easily afford it. Yes the government tax the fuck out of me, but they already would regardless. No i'm not concerned about my health, im in great shape. Nor do I fear my inevitable death.The consequences dont concern me and never have.
And no i dont stop smoking just because women or children happen to be in my vicinity.

Doesnt believe in climate change, thinkz cigarettes wont kill you.... Keep smoking retard, just dont have children pleasse.

I don't think anyone here was calling it healthy.

Source on that "first doctor" please?

>Like, nigga

>have to frequently take breaks from social activity unless it's outside for a smoke break
Even if it's outside who wants to be around someone who is smoking? Fucking no one.
>smoking around other people
>especially children
Seriously fuck you. If you want to have a stupid addiction, that's fine but don't force other people to be around it.
This shill here is . There's always one of these retards.

I smoke a couple of cigs to cover up the smell of weed on my clothes before work. Occasionally have one to help me focus. Usually end up giving out half a pack to others every time I buy one. Anyway it's not gonna kill you unless you're smoking like a pack a day or more.

care to provide any proof for the things you have stated? ive never seen anyone come to harm from smoking.

>Which tobacco company do you work for?

I work for the liberty and dismantling pseudoscientific bullshit company.

>So, you're saying a child that lives with parents who smoke won't have any health problems caused by it? Yeag, you can fuck right off.

Believing in secondhand smoke is like buying into GMO's being poison. You can fuck right off if you seriously bought into it.

watchdogwire.com/california/2014/02/13/the-firing-of-dr-james-enstrom-the-dangers-of-bucking-fashionable-science/

bmj.com/content/326/7398/1057

Really nigga? Most of us here are from Reddit.

Smoking is highly degenerate.

>Seriously fuck you. If you want to have a stupid addiction, that's fine but don't force other people to be around it.
im not locking them in a dungeon and blowing smoke in their face. if im relaxing at the park having a ciggie and some dumb kid waddles over im not gonna stop. i also refuse to placate dumb women. no man has ever dared to comment on my smoking. probably because non smokers are the biggest cowards.

Tobacco good for health
Cigarettes bad

sott.net/topic/26-Smoking

Richard Doll

wsws.org/en/articles/2007/01/doll-j09.html

His study was also highly scrutinized

headrambles.com/smoking-out-the-truth/the-scientific-scandal-of-antismoking/

>obvious vape propaganda

Used to smoke a pack of 25 every 2-3 days. Don't think it is as bad as they say but I just got sick of thinking about how much fucking tax the government was jewing me out of. Quit cold turkey and didn't find it that hard, couldn't sleep that was the main thing that sucked.

I smoke and I thoroughly enjoy it.
youtube.com/watch?v=wibHcZ4FNbU

Sorry, I meant to say nigger, pls don't throw me in there
Most of it is anecdotal evidence. I know at least 20 people that smoke and they all buy packs frequently, and half of them live in shitty smelling conditions from their literally cancerous addiction. The others are always asking for smoke breaks whenever we go out somewhere to do anything.

you pulled that right out of your ass

proof it is can cancerous?

it is also retarded because there is always a chance one of these devices might blow up in your mouth.

there have been a few burned mouth victims already.

>evapers
>shitty $20 ecig blowing up

wew lad what a surprise, if you pay for cheap shit of course its going to blow up. Vaping isnt bad in any way, it's a fuckton healthier than smoking and if you're concerned about the health risks I dont see why you wouldn't switch.

Personally I'm not concerned. The only people who make vaping look fucking aids are the people who buy $200 setups/boxes and blow gigantic clouds in public, or competitive vaping. Keep it inside.

Thanks!

Also the ones that blow up are the ones with built in atomizers, just buy a $30 20 watt box or pen with a cartomizer, aslong as you aren't an idiot it won't blow up. (I.E. overcharging, overdischarging, ohms law.)

No nigga.
Vape same shit like cigarette

degenerate

A bit of this commercial is unsettling, the rest of it is kinda cool.

I wish advertisements were still like that, or that there was a way to view modern advertisements in such a fashion (like installing a mod for a video game, only for commercials).

Except 1000% more indicative of homosexual tendencies.

smoking is like an idiot detector these days.
>expensive
>does nothing but make you lightheaded for a couple minutes
>manufactured to be as addictive as possible
>kills you
>makes you smell like garbage
>social pariah

There's literally none. It was all made up.

>he believes in jewish propaganda
are all non smokers like you?

Only the first and last thing you said is actually true.

>its a jewish conspiracy to not want to die of cancer in your 50s

>if you pay for cheap shit of course its going to blow up.

it was more related to batteries malfunctioning rather than the device itself.

reminds me of some other substances

>expensive
>does nothing but make you feel lightheaded for a couple minutes
>manufactured to be addictive
>kills you
>makes you smell bad
>social pariah

Why is one "okay" but the other is not?

>expensive
not really, buy in bulk if you're worried about spending $6 a week

>does nothing but make you lightheaded
false. some people see it as a social thing, as well as the flavor and the way it relaxes you. It starts off as a crave for the buzz but you stop getting that after a while.

>addictive
yeah, pretty much the whole scheme behind it. Got me there.

>makes you smell like garbage
got me there too.

>social pariah

4u, not everyone sees smoking as a godawful thing.

>I wish advertisements were still like that, or that there was a way to view modern advertisements in such a fashion
Do you mean monochrome? Why would you not want color video? Only black-and-white video anybody does now pretentious artsy bullshit.
>the rest of it is kinda cool
No, it wasn't.
Yeah, facts you don't like are all lies.

>>does nothing but make you feel lightheaded for a couple minutes

Maybe try something stronger than a wine cooler, Francis.

Depending on who is smoking, it can make them look even cooler. And no amount "but cancer tho" will change my opinion.

>kills you

only people with shitty genetics.

drinking is pretty bad for you too and in the future its probably going to be scrutinized more desu

>social thing
It isn't, ay all.
>not everyone sees smoking as a godawful thing
Maybe other dumbasses like you who smoke don't. Normal people do.

Prepackaged cigarettes are literally goyim tier, i'd rather huff glue from the ass of a moldavian hooker.
A good hand rolled hemp cigarette with a decent tobacco once in a while is patrician tier, as long as you don't get cucked into being addicted

I've never met a rabid anti-smoker that didn't have some retarded unhealthy crutch in their life. I used to smoke, and I acknowledge it's gross and stupid, but you're a faggot if you're bothered by others doing it, or can't understand why they do. We're all irrational in the face of getting that dopamine rush, whichever method we prefer. Unlike half the shitposters here, some of the greatest minds of all time smoked. I remember reading an anecdote about some bigshot in the birth of organic chemistry that chainsmoked through every lecture, lighting the next cigarette with the last.

>it can make them look even cooler
No, it can't. Smoking just makes you look stupid. Grow up, ya chuuni bitch.

let me know where i can get one of these "good genetics" testing machines so i can know if inhaling cancer smoke is good for me or not