Why do Arsenal fans criticize Lukaku or Morata, when their own striker is very underperformed

Why do Arsenal fans criticize Lukaku or Morata, when their own striker is very underperformed
>Not physically strong like Lukaku
>Not positional awareness like Morata to get 1 vs 1 situation
>Mostly scored against lower teams.
>Expected Giroud 2.0, got Giroud 0.5
>Even Arsene doesn't trust him to be a main starter

No one cares about Arsenal

He will be fine. You can see he's still adapting to the pace and he isn't the quickest player but his finishing ability is not just a meme, he's got a wicked shot and unlike Lukaku and Morata he actually offers something to the team when he's not scoring.

I rate Morata and think he will be fine as well and Lukaku is just a flat track bully that will never be great. Laca and Morata and both better than him.

he's been quite shit so far, sometimes you remember he was playing only when he gets subbed out

>unlike Lukaku and Morata he actually offers something to the team when he's not scoring.
No

>le 180 spin then shot saved man

Yes.

waiting to tap-in is not offering something to the team.
He can not even hold the ball, from a long ball, waiting for midfielders to come in.

he gets no help from the midfield, so I can't really make a decision on him.

Great player.
Had the bad luck/life choices to go to Arse.

I feel bad for arsenal fans. that team just can't attract great players. if foreigners move to arsenal it is for the PL salary

he's so bad lmao

He's scored 8 goals in ALL COMPS. And it's fucking January.

That's woeful.

wenger bought him the year after most of his goals came from penalties jej

damn, embarrassing numbers

the quintessentially french roberto soldado

Pretty lucky he doesn't do that then. He drops all the time and moves in to channels. Have you watched him play?

>Giroud 0.5

I'm dying

fpbp

damn thats less than paulinho

for some reason, he's only played in 16 games (compared to 30 for Lukaku and 26 for Morata) and more than a few of those are subs

the real question is why doesn't Wegner play him more often?

I actually think he's been playing well but he just hasn't been in the right spots when it mattered. His hold up play has been good and he runs the channels well. He needs to get on the score sheet more yes and I think that will happen more this year

the problem is not lacazette. the problem is fucking arsenal playing terrible and ineffecient football

last summer everybody wanted to buy laca but now that he's at arsenal and has to adapt to the league everybody's chatting shit as expected

>said spuds fans RE: Soldado and Jansenn

Idk about Soldado but Jansenn was one of the worst players I've ever seen

Lacazette will be fine next season

just needs to settle in.

looks very clever and sharp in the box and a good finisher

Le tap in babby

bit misleading as he's only played in the prem

You must be joking? His movement is 10/10. In these games where they've been playing like shit and scraping draws against bottom sides, he is the only bright light along with Mesut and Wilshere. His positioning is great, he just isn't fast. Sanchez keeps trying to play one man hero-ball on the left, and the two midfielders are told to hold back, so he gets isolated up top with Ozil.

Remove Sanchez and lacazette will truly be unlocked.

I'm an Arsenal fan and I'm with you. Was excited about the Laca pick up because at least we got fucking something new that trade window, but he's def struggling to find the back of the goal lately. Not just him, all our strikers can't seem to fucking finish, it's infuriating. Watch next game, any time Alexis or Laca, and most of the time Ozil get the ball in the box, they fucking panic and try to hold onto it, or do some fancy shit or something instead of just fucking shooting. SHOOT THE BALL.

When he was at Spurs he was still good for the Dutch NT tho, I think he just didn't fit the system

Morata's link up play is brilliant, even against Arsenal the other day he was making space for Bakayoko to wreak havoc (If he wasnt so shit)

But I agree overall. It's harder to coach a strikers positional awareness than their finishing, and Morata and Lacazette both find themselves in good postions consistenltly

because Giroud is better

If that's the case, shouldn't Lukaku and Morata be treated the same "need time to settle-in" in the new system, while they score more goals that Lacazette?

I only care if they lose

he is just a less shit j hernandez

literally the black darren bent

see goal rate wise, they are all performing about the same, scoring every other game

This is driving me crazy and nobody mentions it. Wonga doesn't play him. It's stupid. Put him and Giroud up top, and then play 5 in midfield (actually 4+ the disappearing ozil). It's so blatantly obvious. Why is wonga sabotaging himself by not playing strikers?

Because if Wonga starts with strikers then he won't be able to bring on 3 strikers in the last 10 minutes when they're chasing the game.

>still doesn't rate Õzil

Arsenal's best player this year