Redpill me on organ donations

Redpill me on organ donations.

> mfw I've got the mark

Other urls found in this thread:

content.time.com/time/health/article/0,8599,1993074,00.html
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2954674/
independent.co.uk/news/science/fury-at-dna-pioneers-theory-africans-are-less-intelligent-than-westerners-394898.html
sciencedaily.com/releases/2009/10/091030125042.htm
hopkinsmedicine.org/news/media/releases/Study_Points_to_One_Cause_of_Higher_Rates_of_Transplanted_Kidney_Rejection_in_Blacks
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10148842
twitter.com/AnonBabble

If I suddenly die, it's not like I'm going to fucking use them anymore. Might as well give em to someone else if they're still intact.

Hospitals actually have staff on call 24/7 for when people die they try to talk family members into donating the organs the hospital then turns around and sells them for huge profits

You're letting the state collect your organs and giving them to prolong the life of niggers. Unless you are in an overwhelmingly white area, you're just giving yet another lifeline to our eternal enemies.

medfag here

your organs are likely going to go to a degenerate piece of shit who fucked up their body, got their family/community screaming dindu, then they proceed to fuck up the graft after they get it.

is there a legal way to ensure my organs dont go to niggers?

One of the biggest acts of cuckoldry you can do. You're literally turning your body into a product for jews to sell.

Hospitals will intentionally let you die so they can harvest your organs and make millions off of them, especially if you're uninsured or poorly insured.

They will fucking kill you because you're worth more to them dead than alive.

They will let you die if they see you're a donor. They get a lot of money from the sales.

Daily reminder that they'll take your organs out while you are still alive. Otherwise the organs would be useless.

I've always been under impression that if you were in surgery and they knew you were a donor they'd be more likely to just let you die.

Maybe it's just paranoia but I just don't see any benefit of being a donor

Be pure white,
Probability dictates that another white will get your organs.
If you're a nigger,
Just don't donate.
(sidenote: this is one of the disadvantages of being mixed race, hard to receive and donate)

>provide incentive for the hospital to carve you up and sell your organs for loadsemone
>trust that the hospital would never, ever, ever betray you, a veritable nobody and kill/let you die early for that sweet sweet cash
>When they sell your organs, your family gets nothing

One-sided deal. Only idiots would agree to it. The organ donor takes on all the risk, and the hospitals/doctors reap all the benefits.

Hospitals can have my fleshy bitz when I transcend this mortal shell into a superior artificial chassis

I've heard talk about how doctors in America basically let people die due to what said
However, here in the UK, or at my hospital least, I've never heard nor seen anything like that
t. A&E GN for 9 years

>I've heard talk about how doctors in America basically let people die
thats not how it works. in the US you must be declared brain-dead, and be kept "alive" via life support in order to have your organs harvested

Organ donations have high failure rates between races

Also, the vast majority of donors are white. Almost none of the other races donate.

Organ traffic but you don't get the money.

First post is always best post.

>caring about who does what with your remains

Also top kek at the idiots saying hospitals will let you die to harvest your organs. You guys are worse than Alex Jones on his bad days.

Redpill

cuck

wtf i hate doctors now

I'm already a waste of organs and blood. It's better this way.

but I was told we are equal

nah, my organs are mine and mine alone. They go down with the ship

u wotmate

A one sided deal is a one sided deal; can't really understand how someone can browse Sup Forums and still be so naive that they honestly think organ 'donations' aren't taken advantage of by crooked people looking to make money.

It'll be a non-issue in a decade or two, but for the time being it's a lose/lose agreement that just takes advantage of white empathy.

They are not compatible interracially

>people have come back alive hours after their heart have stopped

>organs are harvested sooner if possible

So technically you're likely still alive when they cut you open, right?

I mean people cant come back to life an hour after their heart stopped unless their brain was still alive the whole time. Sure you might not be fully conscious but holy fuck.

There have got to have been a few people who were just suffering a heart problem and would have woken up if their organs werent harvested, right? Even if only a few.

Your organs die after you are killed

When you die, it's useless. Organs die with you.

Must be done before.

They are compatible, there's just higher failure rates.

The reasoning is you die so you're not using these organs any more so they transplant them and it saves lives.
In real life if you're incapacitated the pressure will immediately be on your family to pull the plug so they can harvest you.
Hospitals make hundreds of thousands off these transplant procedures. Your heirs will see none of it.

So.. Incompatible?

It's black and white with peoples lives on the line.

I'm not spare parts. No one will benefit from my death.

>in the US you must be declared brain-dead, and be kept "alive" via life support in order to have your organs harvested
Really?
Here most harvested organs are taken shortly after brain stem death if it can be confirmed. If it can't then normally it's decided by staff and next of kin to go ahead or not.
Obviously carrots are preferred to a dead person but eh, you take what you can get

Alex Jones says that if you are a donor and get into an accident they won't even try to save you they will just start harvesting your organs while you are still alive.

Needless to say when I renewed my license I unchecked the box. My organs will be cremated along with my pee pee.

But if you die in the hospital, they can still squeeze em out real quick, no? So what, I could be a donor but I'll only actually donate if I happen to die in the hospital and they see it coming? Did I basically sign a form that said 'lol if I'm in a deep coma just cut me open' ? These fuckers just told me that I'll get harvested after I died.

write it in your will

I'll let the hospital know that when you need a new Kidney, senpai.

if you get hurt or injured in Israel they will do all they can to kill you to harvest your organs since jews cant donate their organs

that picture triggers me.

I wont donate since in Germany they even skin organ donors and that is idk too much ... they use it as covermaterial for burn wounds.

Meh, fuck it, I read about local donor laws and it's specified that there can be no profit involved so whatever. Won't be as bad as Amerifats

They 'try' to confirm brain death before they start cutting you open

But there's a strong incentive for them to just dig in and grab the organs regardless of whether you could make it or not. They make a LOT of money off your corpse, they do not make a lot of money if you live.

Simple quid pro quo.

That's not to say organ donation is bad or anything. A lot of (rich) people's lives are saved thanks to it.

But it's a situation where the organ donor only loses. Some people are willing to make a sacrifice like that for the greater good, others are so bluepilled about organ donation they don't consciously realize what they've actually agreed to.

>Listening to Alex Jones

Yeah I've heard that if you're an organ donor and are in a serious accident they won't try as hard to save you because so many people need organs.

Not sure how true it is, but the reason I didn't check the box was because I didn't want to benefit somebody in life that I could have really hated. I mean sure, they could go to some sweet kid who really needs them, but they also could go to some punk who wouldn't have given a shit about me in life and I won't take the chance.

If you get into some fucked up accident and you are in a coma, bleeding out. They see you as dead already so they get dem organs to save a life for one that they failed to save.

That's the ideal situation.

See it as a game. If you try to save, you got a Y chance of failing to save a life. If you get the organs, you got a X chance of saving another life.

It comes down to if X>Y

>I read about local donor laws and it's specified that there can be no profit involved so whatever.

That's a nice placebo, but it's still essentially "Trust us goy, we wouldn't sell your organs! Heh heh heh"

Start looking into it, you'll find plenty of cases where organs were being sold illegally.

Proof please, not even arguing, it's just a sure-fire way to prove the existence of race once and for all.

Harvesting organs is still easier than saving ya tho...

If I die the hospital can try and buy my organs from my family.

They won't get much, but it's better than them getting nothing.

And plus I like being alive, and want them to try and save my life.

Fug, I'm a donor and my license doesn't expire till 2019. Fuckin merchants.

Donno about source but the skull shapes are already good enough proof imho

>See it as a game. If you try to save, you got a Y chance of failing to save a life. If you get the organs, you got a X chance of saving another life.

You forgot the Z variable - the amount of money they make off your organs/off keeping you alive.

If the chance of saving someone else's life, and making lots of money off it, is greater than the chance of saving your life and making lots of money off you, then they go with the former rather than the latter.

to be honest, the X and Y variables realistically dwindle to nothing and what really matters is the money.

Can't sell an HIV+ organ, but you CAN sell an HIV+ person lots of expensive drugs to keep them alive.

I was working with his framework where people don't make money off of it.

Fucking leaf, moving back to Russia I swear

It's bullshit.

Plus, unless you've been in the hospital for a while, no one is going to go into your wallet to find out if you're an organ donor. Most likely illegal to do either.

They can only find out if you're an organ donor through your license or if you have history. I don't think many have a bracelet or tattoos like those who are DNR

Here is one about bone marrow.

content.time.com/time/health/article/0,8599,1993074,00.html

>I was working with his framework where people don't make money off of it.

Well, you're naive as shit.

Because they do make money off it, lots of money - especially because it's illegal in many places to sell organs.

Just because it's illegal doesn't mean it doesn't happen. Just because these people say they are only looking out for your best interests doesn't mean they aren't lying to you.

For fucks sake white people, when are you all going to stop being naive as shit? We don't live in trustworthy communities anymore. Capitalism has created a society of traitorous backstabbers willing to sell out their own blood for shekels. You either adapt to the shitty changing landscape of society, or you get taken advantage of like the sucker you are.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2954674/
it seems not

This. Only shitskin religions forbid it.

I'm fine with dying if I ever need a transplant, I wouldn't expect to receive one.

I was working within HIS framework you chink

You have to be one hell of a fucking Jew to refuse to give people your body and bury it in a box instead. I mean you are fucking dead. But hey kike it up why not.

I wouldnt donate organs in a for profit system.

I will have to find out what happens to Irish organs.

Have this too just for the hell of it.

independent.co.uk/news/science/fury-at-dna-pioneers-theory-africans-are-less-intelligent-than-westerners-394898.html

Found these but tl;dr

>Donor Race May Impact Kidney Transplant Survival

sciencedaily.com/releases/2009/10/091030125042.htm

>Study Points to One Cause of Higher Rates of Transplanted Kidney Rejection in Blacks

hopkinsmedicine.org/news/media/releases/Study_Points_to_One_Cause_of_Higher_Rates_of_Transplanted_Kidney_Rejection_in_Blacks

>There was no significant difference in graft losses due to rejection between races in the 1 yr post transplant, but there were significantly more graft losses after 1 yr in blacks 16/83 (19%) compared to whites (16/156(10%)(p=0.05).

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10148842

Didn't archive just to show they're from legit sources

> in France everybody is automatically a donor
> there is a list if you specifically want say you don't want to be a donor
> pretty sure it's a black list that get you on the bottom if you ever need a transplant

Fucking communist hell

People should be compensated for their organs, give the money to their family

You just red pilled me as fuck

>being 13

Heard a similar story locally, she had Mexican and white parents, so it was hard to find a donor that matched

I'm dead, not gonna use them ever again and if I can help more people then I'm all for it, I still have hope that people are naturally good. I'm also A Neg which is fairly rare and can only take A Neg or O Neg (which is also rare), so there's not a lot of A Negative organs out there and I don't want to further that problem.

As if we won't blow ourselves up so nothing is left

You think they are going to implant your organs into some poor soul with an unfortunate genetic disease or something.

In reality, they are probably just going to pump a bunch of chemicals into your organs and see how they react, let a bunch of med school trainees poke and prod you, or throw your body in the swamp and come back every few days to study decomposition in the open.

lol you serious

>It clearly demonstrates that there is no effect on transplant survival where an organ is transplanted across racial barriers. Thus, race cannot be considered to be an important factor in assessing whether a given recipient might benefit from a given donor organ.

Their conclusion is bogus. Read the actual data:

Analysis for black → total white (Hispanic and non-Hispanic) pairs and for white non-Hispanic or Hispanic white → black are as follows:

The failure rate for an organ transplanted from a black donor into a white recipient was 14.5% (15% in the case of a white non-Hispanic), whereas the failure rate for an organ obtained from a white donor and transplanted into a black was 28% (30% for white non-Hispanics). These differences were not significant. The graft survival for organs transplanted between white Hispanics and white non-Hispanics revealed a higher failure rate (8/20, or 40%) than when an organ obtained from a non-Hispanic white donor was transplanted into a white Hispanic (3/16 or 18%) (p = 0.016). The proportion of seriously ill recipients who died was equal in these two groups.

Summary:

Black -> White = 15% failure rate
White -> Black = 28%
White -> White = 30%
>"These differences (double the failure rate) were not significant"

Hispanic -> White = 40% failure rate
White -> Hispanic = 18% failure rate

Their conclusion again: Race doesn't matter! Even though the data shows almost double the failure rate for organ donations from whites to everyone, than for other races to whites.

They had to play the politically correct game so they didn't get fucked over for publishing something racist.

I'm an organ donor, but only so I can fuck over other people. I drink and smoke a shitload everyday and dont care if I die (as long as I'm not tortured). I hope they take my blackened lung and put it in some rich white fag or some dumb nigger.

If you're an o and in southern cali donate your kidney now!

>They will fucking kill you because you're worth more to them dead than alive.
factually incorrect, the cost of an organ transplant isn't worth nearly as much as keeping you alive in ICU is

they're far more likely to use all possible means at their disposal to keep you alive, because every day is thousands of dollars they can charge, even if you're fucking braindead

And because it's opt-out, you have to trust they're actually going to look up whether or not you can even be harvested from in the first place, rather than them just assuming you're like every other person where it's A-OK to cut them out.

And what happens when they've sliced out your liver and kidneys and then, "oh shit, this guy wasn't on the donor list..."

Well, sucks to be you I guess. You think they'll put'em back in? Fuck no they won't. They'll just lie to your family about it, if your family even happens to ask.

Are there restrictions for donors like there is for blood?

Quit skipping leg day and it won't make you so emotional.

I think the biggest flaw of the study is low data.
I think they reasoned: if intraracial reject is higher than interracial, then race is not a factor. It's jumping to conclusion, but not necessarily erroneous.

I think their sample size was the low hundreds? Can't be assed to look at it again, but you're probably correct.

Still, it's entirely true that publishing anything that could be seen as "racist" can get you shitcanned fast. No matter if it means literal life and death to people.

you're confusing organ donation with giving your body to science

your shitty organs are given to med students to use as onaholes before getting stuck in a nog

>willingly letting people cut you up and give away your organs

They didn't ask me any questions when I checked the box.

I think it would be funny. Somebody thinks they're getting a nice healthy organ, but no. They get something that's 30 years older than it should be.

You have to be one hell of a fucking Jew to start cutting open your patients and selling them piecewise instead of just burying them and letting them rest in peace. But hey kike it up why not.

organ donation is most likely what hitler would've wanted

Can I request my organs only be given to white people?

2 Wheel death machine rider here.

i have a will that states that my full corpse has to be used as the subject of explosives testing so that no nigger will get my kidneys

>Still, it's entirely true that publishing anything that could be seen as "racist" can get you shitcanned fast. No matter if it means literal life and death to people.
sad but true.
this study was the first result with google...
other ones seems less sure about race influence.

what about a crash test dummy so they have to fuck up a car too

Not true,

You are always seperated from your wallet on intake, and they look for your insurance ID and drivers license by someone in the office.

They will come back and put a bracelet on you before you enter the OR and the doctor, if he sees it, will be biased in favor of saving organs rather than your own life.

So if a medicine would save your life, but potentially damage the liver or kidney, the doctor will avoid that medicine and just do menial things until you're toast. Its a slight of hand only doctors know.

If you get organ donation mark on your ID, you're nothing more than a target. Meat to slaughter.

I'm going to tell everyone to cremate me when I die, coffins are a waste of money desu. The thought of a rotting corpse in a nice box offends me.

If you want to get cryopreserved, don't do it. There will be a longer period of time between death and cryopreservation, and your brain will have more ischemic damage, and thus a lower chance of revival.

>revival

good fucking luck with that dipshit, like they're gonna revive some hitler worshipping nobody

i figure if my organs end up in a dindu, i'll haunt them like that movie 'the eye'

They are less likely to give you life saving treatment to harvest you in a triage situation
And will push to turn life support off if you are ever in that situation