What did Kaneda see Sup Forums?

What did Kaneda see Sup Forums?

I always wondered if the other characters were worried that the psychologist on the ship (the one you would think should be the most level headed of the bunch) was also concerned with whether or not God lived in the sun

God

The third act.

TETSUOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

This would be funny if the third act was good.

The meaning of life itself, and he was able to see that it was ultimately meaningless, but he didn't try to make sense out of non-sense. By moving on and accepting that in fact, some things cannot be changed, he didn't try to define what just happened, (or even himself, his relation to it), so he never limited his understanding or himself.

That's the joke you idiot

>The meaning of life itself, and he was able to see that it was ultimately meaningless

Great movie, top soundtrack. Worst ending ever.

Yes brainlet,stick to Nolan and Cuckantino flicks, this is way over your head pleb

>Worst ending ever.
>he reignites the sun and saves the world
Rly maeks brian

>tickling the sun makes her work again

So this giant 16km wide cube of fissile material is now at the surface of the sun, right? And somehow, inside this payload cube, the computers and electronics and air-conditioning are working just fine so that the 3 human beings left alive are still nice and comfy in their 72 degrees Fahrenheit enivronments.

And then at the end, the hero is standing on his gantry walkway as his mini big bang starts kicking into gear, and the ACTUAL SUN ITSELF starts burning through the walls, but our hero stays alive and puts his hands up to the flames itself? He's inside the sun and looking at the pretty flames? Wearing jeans and a t-shirt? All this, after many earlier moments in the film instantly burnt stuff because they were now so close to the sun?

This is a film that should never have been made. It started out with promise, and went down hill the moment they diverted their mission. The ending was PISS WEAK. That's why the OP asked what the ending was all about. Because it was PISSWEAK.

Fuck off

Really user. He was inside a bing bang. Im pretty sure some fucked up time displacement happens!

>So this giant 16km wide cube of fissile material is now at the surface of the sun, right?
No, the center of the sun as planned.

>And then at the end, the hero is standing on his gantry walkway as his mini big bang starts kicking into gear, and the ACTUAL SUN ITSELF starts burning through the walls, but our hero stays alive and puts his hands up to the flames itself? He's inside the sun and looking at the pretty flames? Wearing jeans and a t-shirt? All this, after many earlier moments in the film instantly burnt stuff because they were now so close to the sun?
This is all pretty well explained in the movie my dude. Gravity and time manipulation. Nanoseconds are perceived as seconds and minutes to those inside the gravity well of the sun. Pay attention.

>This is a film that should never have been made.
That's just like, you're opinion man. I actually really love this movie, even if the third act that decided to go to horror slasher exists.

>piss weak

>le third act is bad meme

how else would you fucking end this movie

reddit browsers Sup Forums for the first time

Nobody would know what happens when a fucking NUCLEAR bomb meets the center of the sun

>Nobody would know what happens when a fucking NUCLEAR bomb meets the center of the sun

i wonder how proud the guy who drew the original feel guy feels

it's literally the most important piece of art of the 21st century

le voldemort face

It is good, and I will stand by that opinion to the day I die.

You guys just bitch about it supposedly turning into a horror movie/zombie movie (?).

It does no such thing, it stays on course. It is subtle, but the crew is experiencing similar symptoms.

It is not horror, it just follows the same space behavioral tropes done time before. Which is not so far from possibility or precedent, going batshit crazy in space, at risk to crew. If anything it is unoriginal if trying the route of horror.

I am still waiting (in hope, not expectation) for a webm of the relaxation room.

I agree. Also, the slasher guy didn't exist. It was all a manifestation of the crew going mad and killing each other just like the crew that came before them.

I love this movie... but he's still right.

The suspension of disbelief requires a bit much.

You literally have to turn your brain off to enjoy this movie.

I still enjoy it though. It's an audiovisual spectacular with great performances and atmosphere regardless.

nothing, you cant see the sun in free space.

The sun IS a nuclear bomb itself you dolt. You can drop trillions of megatons on it and literally NOTHING would happen.

lol, Sup Forums kiddies are so silly

dont you have some piss bottles to fill?

prove it

I liked it. I was sleep deprived, so that may be affecting my opinion of the third act but I liked it.

The Big Guy

>sun
>flames

I don't agree with you, I really think 1st crew leader lost his shit.

pic related was heading there, doc more so. Comm guy was the usual useless shit you expect in a space film.