So it's agreed that we're all pretending to like this because it got shit reviews and to trigger r/asianmasculinity

So it's agreed that we're all pretending to like this because it got shit reviews and to trigger r/asianmasculinity.

Is viewing required or can we just shitpost about how its underrated?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=P0IxqeOP2FU
streamable.com/cmctg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'm giving it five stars just to trigger SJW. Don't even care to watch it.

It's OK. Not great, but better than any network capeshit. Which is how you have to judge it, as capeshit, based on a comic book, about a guy who uses kungfu in a era in which you can buy an assault rifle for a few hundred dollars.

I enjoyed it, which was all I was looking for. Not to be lectured to about identity politics, or to give me something deep to think about, but an action story, with a coherent storyline, and graphics that aren't going to make me laugh. It did all of that, and so it deserves at least a C+

it would be passable on any broadcast network, but the expectations for it were greater than that. No more, no less.

Why did they have to fucking rush the show? They had years to plan. All they had to do was get the fight scenes right and the show would've been fine. youtube.com/watch?v=P0IxqeOP2FU

>giving a show you've never watched a perfect raiting just to upset people with a different view point than you
>critics raiting it low only because he's white and not on the actual content the show has
We all deserve to burn. It shouldn't be like this.

> trigger r/asianmasculinity.

Triggering a storm front false flag kind of defeats the purpose doesn't it

I think it's pretty good to begin with and the fact that leftists hate it is just icing on the caek

>Is viewing required or can we just shitpost about how its underrated?

I'm definitely not going to watch it. I gave it a solid 5/5 though and a glowing review.

Was 7 or 8/10 up until the last episode which was so bad it dropped it to 3/10

Fuck this show.

Its 50% Sup Forums being tasteless retarded capeshills for a company that hates them and 50% for real paid shilling.

I gave it a 10/10 because I want to fuck Finn Jones. Haven't seen it though.

It's not about 'pretendiing to like it', it's literally just shills. The same shit happened with X-Men apocalypse.

Also: streamable.com/cmctg

I knew there would be a bunch of sjw drama around a white guy at the center of this, but I gave it a chance and the reviews were spot on. The story is paced too slowly and the fight scenes are underwhelming and completely unimpressive. Not all shitty reviews were politically driven.

>literally the only cool "Iron Fist" moment was shown in the first trailer

Come the fuck on.

It's your usual Marvel capeshit, so it's bad.
Critics are bashing it for the wrong reasons, though. (muh diversity)
Critics care more about muh race points than actual quality, which explains why they've praised every other capeshit tv shitpile even though it's the same exact crap as Iron Fist (white lead).

Why would this trigger asians? It's a 'I'm a Whiteboi Kung Fu master' show. Again you're stealing shit from asia rather than something of your own. Then again lets face it Westerners can't into hand to hand combat and don't have any effective marital arts in that regard. This is why all your capeshit and action blockbuster heroes need to learn asian martial arts.

I have no interest in "muh Sup Forums racemixing is a sin trigger SJWs" thing and i think it's underrated

it's not great by any means, but it's certainly better than 4.2

UFC fighters kick the shit out of little dick karate men all the time

Neither do I, but I like to be a cheeky cunt.

I've pretended to like Trump for a year now. I honestly don't give a shit.

>UFC fighters

Man I actually miss the mid 2000's when UFC started blowing up and every angry white boy and Mexicans with shitty attitudes started signing up to those stupid "fight gyms" in droves only to get their asses beat by random bouncers when they would all gang up at night clubs and bars looking to "test their skills"

>Then again lets face it Westerners can't into hand to hand combat and don't have any effective marital arts in that regard

What? The little Asian faggots that come to the UFC always get destroyed by complete cans. Most Asian martial arts are a fucking joke.

don't make stuff up because you were owned just slink away like a good azn boi

>muh UFC
>muh mixed martial arts
>mainly muay thai and jiu-jitsu
Asian again kek.

lol triggered much

This is what I'm wondering.

UFC is 90% NCAA wrestlers that use Greco Roman, BJJ, and boxing.

What's with all the skinny faggots in the MCU? Other than Luke Cage, who is disqualified for being a nig, they don't even have one Daddy-tier hero. DC has TWO.

It's good. Acting and choreography gets cheezy a lot, the actor for iron fist is probably the worst, especially with his angry rambles. Still enjoyable. I'd put it right below Dare Devil, but it's still leagues better than arrow and flash... THOSE are fucking trash.

>captain America
>Thor
>Hulk

Your argument is invalidated.

>skinnyboi bitch
>long hair faggot
>only bulky when he is Hulked out
I'm talking about grown men kind of Daddy not that conditional shit.

defenders
iron fist was thor'd so they could get a Netflix avengers going