/cfg/ Follow the Foundation or DOOM Edition

Who is Mr. Cheng?
archive.is/NBfdH

Cherie is the London Connection!
the London School of Economics and Political Science"
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/55
theguardian.com/politics/2015/sep/01/hillary-clinton-emails-cherie-blair-lobbied-qatari-royal-family
The U.S. State Department also donated money to the Cherie Blair Foundation for women
cherieblairfoundation.org/donors-partners/donors/

TERRORIST LINK MINDMAP HERE
bubbl.us/?h=354f92/6a95c0/34fA1hkm43xDM&r=1572330230

>TLDR info here (also see first few comments):

docs.google.com/document/d/184csN1oQdRRhnzqAC5p90ySYgcS91GAO4FybPqZD_0s/edit?usp=sharing
bubbl.us/?h=353c6c/6a7172/34fHeANPDpMfI&r=489699651

>First FBI thread
archive.is/JEXOo

>Second FBI thread
archive.is/pgLpf

>REDPILL LITE:
archive.is/m4DaP
archive.is/TRsgh

>HILLARY'S TAX RETURNS HERE:
ghostbin.com/paste/wx6n6
>Hillary nuclear file here
mega.nz/#F!oQYiWQYY!6vGXkmC2ECa7N_XapmbMyQ

>TAVISTOCK PASTEBIN
pastebin.com/PBejCc6J
>LIST OF EPSTEINS CONTACTS
nationalvanguard.org/2015/01/jeffrey-epstein-more-light/
--------------------------
observer.com/2015/03/the-jeffrey-(((epstein)))-affair-imperils-hillary-clintons-presidential-prospects/
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/prince-andrew-admits-being-foolish-4961541
v1rotate.com/airlines/jege-inc

registry.faa.gov/aircraftinquiry/NNum_Results.aspx?NNumbertxt=N908JE
registry.faa.gov/aircraftinquiry/NNum_Results.aspx?NNumbertxt=N212JE

discussions.flightaware.com/post39207.html

Other urls found in this thread:

twittermoneybot.com/
clintonfoundationinvestigation.com
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/12fy6k1JZwJTpG5lY3-ODON0vH0KYpMaIUP4sn9JK4yc/pubhtml
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ZB5_w57IZshlx4gFehl5kwEVc-IsayRtUjiPOHLizTY/pubhtml
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1l0SrM4JNsQ5CLtX04rUul8U_ZLicOMEsAhFlwqdoBVY/pubhtml
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/13-TMQM6lPCRpgQbb_SqtxQGyxgzwjVAB_plxJEh_MN0/pubhtml
sli.mg/a/eCw35r
sli.mg/a/lNCRpN
sli.mg/a/IDMDH3
sli.mg/a/0tI6mz
i.sli.mg/MRmGUs.png
sli.mg/a/O7c478
archive.is/N7X7q
web.archive.org/web/20140420003713/http://mobile.bloomberg.com/news/2014-04-17/high-speed-trader-virtu-said-questioned-in-n-y-inquiry.html
superdelegatelist.com/list
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Democratic_Party_superdelegates,_2016
theamericanmirror.com/clinton-superdelegate-indicted-corruption/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hillaryland
mashable.com/2014/10/06/fbi-director-60-minutes-interview/#wSK0pGQqesq6
youtu.be/aduwaqU7DfA
blogs.spectator.co.uk/2016/02/if-deutsche-bank-collapses-its-taking-the-euro-with-it/
youtu.be/bBS3srpg2CM
rotten.com/library/conspiracy/secret_societies/
rotten.com/library/culture/the-invisibles/
download.cbsnews.com/media/mpx/2016/06/18/707978819810/60_0619_ComeyOT_1080641_740.mp4
cartercenter.org/
huffingtonpost.com/david-isenberg/its-dj-vu-for-dyncorp-all_b_792394.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Whistleblower
rense.com/general17/maf.htm
web.archive.org/web/20020311093559/http://home.att.net/~c.goeldner/work.html
freep.com/story/news/local/2015/02/28/mystery-mummified-body-year-later/24188637/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>/cfg/ General Guide
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

>Step 1: Find a task
Simple tasks include making memes, phonebanking, joining the social botnet, and digging for OC dirt on the CF.

>Step 2: Do a thing
Steal a meme from Occupy Democrats or elsewhere and replace the text. Memes should roughly follow this format:
>X: Money donated to the CF
>Y: What did the donater get in return?
>Z: Source.

Join the botnet by making a throwaway twitter, connecting the account with ifttt.com, and using twittermoneybot.com/ to autofollow followers of major figures like Trump. See → → → → for more info. Don't use your home computer for this.

Digging for info is trickier, but there's a shitton to get you started in the archive. Read all of the most important discoveries and follow the trail.

Add content to the Reddit or Website
clintonfoundationinvestigation.com
I forgot soz

>Step 3: Post results
>Self explanatory. Just remember to try and get real hard evidence that we can spread and repackage for normie consumption.

Critical links:

CF Donor List:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/12fy6k1JZwJTpG5lY3-ODON0vH0KYpMaIUP4sn9JK4yc/pubhtml

CF Highest paid contractor list:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ZB5_w57IZshlx4gFehl5kwEVc-IsayRtUjiPOHLizTY/pubhtml

HRC Paid Speaking engagements:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1l0SrM4JNsQ5CLtX04rUul8U_ZLicOMEsAhFlwqdoBVY/pubhtml

HRC Private Jet Travel:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/13-TMQM6lPCRpgQbb_SqtxQGyxgzwjVAB_plxJEh_MN0/pubhtml

Threadly reminder: do not respond to shills and baits. They will divert your attention.

>Miscegenation Shilling
These posters often create bait threads in which they create a single op with the sole topic being about some form of miscegenation. These could be shock images of Black men with White women, or other types of threads where it is a picture of a non-white Woman with the OP asking if that woman is hot.

sli.mg/a/eCw35r

>Trump General Shilling
Generally, the main Trump general shills are those who try to D&C the common posters in the thread. They tend to attack NAZI posters for being 1488ers, and AWOO/Anime posters for being r9k weebs. These types of posts serve no real purpose. Sometimes they are purely defeatists.

sli.mg/a/lNCRpN

>General Leftist Baitposting/Sliding
These are low-effort non-miscegenation posts that generally involve some image macro and a very low-effort comment. Examples include "Really makes you think..","pol BTFO","pol will defend this", "conservashits (With Occupy Democrats Image)". Sometimes these threads have no purpose but to slide more useful threads.

sli.mg/a/IDMDH3

>Dedicated Shilling
These are posters who constantly everyday on the clock post about a specific topic that goes contrary to most of pol. In the album linked you will see a very dedicated Canadian leafposter that for 3-4 months would argue how Obama did such a great job creating 14 million jobs. Any actual good arguments against Obama's capability as a president he would ignore, however, he would destroy posters who were not good at debating. The best way to defeat these guys is simply to ridicule them with memes, because you will never convince them they are wrong. They are very likely paid shills.

sli.mg/a/0tI6mz

>The Art of Shilling
You can find a very good guide here i.sli.mg/MRmGUs.png
You can find further examples of shilling in the parent album.

sli.mg/a/O7c478

OLDBREAD ARCHIVE:
>archive.is/N7X7q

Bumping with hilariously shit captcha.

Has anyone looked into Gorelick yet? She's a reliable Hillary fixer but if we look at her activities that aren't (nominally) associated with Clinton we may find links we otherwise missed, especially regarding other disasters or 'collateral damage'.

>page 4 already
bumping with link to chopper trading's investigation for high-frequency trading

web.archive.org/web/20140420003713/http://mobile.bloomberg.com/news/2014-04-17/high-speed-trader-virtu-said-questioned-in-n-y-inquiry.html

>2:35 "he will be one of her super delegates"

Fuck. We need to look at who these super delegates are (if we haven't already) and see if they are donors.

>She could have fucking bought the democratic nomination.

superdelegatelist.com/list
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Democratic_Party_superdelegates,_2016

This board is being slid harder than I've ever seen it before, holy shit.

What have we mentioned lately? HSBC / Comey / Lynch Link. Some shit about high speed trading. What don't they like? :P

bumping to say nasty storm rolling through so i might end up losing my connection tonight guys but i'll keep working until then

Thanks
I'll start digging

theamericanmirror.com/clinton-superdelegate-indicted-corruption/

Here's a superdelegate Dem U.S. Rep that had a fake charity set up to funnel donations to herself and her campaign for starters.

Pokemon Go app is connected to CIA to keep people distracted to real happening.

I like how everyone says "But Comey is bipartisan! He's attacked Clintons before! without realizing that he let them off every time. You don't get points for investigation if you never follow through, and so much leniency looks like a pattern.

Next time someone tries to throw a 'bipartisan record' at you, counterattack. I see it way too often.

It can also read every detail in your gmail account if you signed up with that. So if you really have the urge to play do so with a trainer club account through Nintendo.

The dems behavior during the hearing makes all the more sense now. It wasn't just to paint the republicans as attack dogs, they were actively covering the fact that this is the 3rd?4th? time he's let the Clintons slide.

I am willing to bet my bank account more than 4 of these people can be followed back to the CF.

Hillaryland was the self-designated name of a group of core advisors to Hillary Clinton, when she was First Lady of the United States and again when, as United States Senator, she was one of the Democratic Party candidates for President in the 2008 U.S. election.
The group included Huma Abedin, Patti Solis Doyle (credited with coining the name "Hillaryland"),[1] Mandy Grunwald, Neel Lattimore, Ann Lewis, Evelyn Lieberman, Tamera Luzzatto, Capricia Marshall, Cheryl Mills, Minyon Moore, Lissa Muscatine, Neera Tanden, Melanne Verveer, and Maggie Williams.[2]

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hillaryland

Absolutely. Look into every other time he's investigated them. Several times on the more serious happenings they've caused, and every time they got off free. There's another avenue for digging. It's too late at night here for me to get buried into research but it's just right to make some crazy connections.

Shared the website along with a statement. Literally all my fb friends including the black ones have been redpilled. I'm especially proud of the friends I keep on social media. I hope y'all do the same.

I believe it is about world currencies manipulation.

We now have some data to actually start persuading people that staff like picrelated is not natural and not normal.

Money is what they care most, remember?

We need to follow the FBI guy advice and more focus on Qatar.

I would look on it nonprofit religious organisations, like Muslim Brotherhood and others.

Have any of you seen the 2014 Comey interview with 60 minutes?

After reading the stuff here, and seeing how he's able to lie so nonchalantly about serving the constitution and the rule of law...

Makes me sick to my stomach. It's no coincidence he's involved with people on this level of psycopathy.

I thought China manipulated it own currency to keep it low.

also remember that everyone was talking up how China has a free market now, but it still has a 'safety valve' that prevents it from going too far down. What if they use the safety valve for other things? And just who has their hand on that particular switch?

Please keep us posted on how they respond so we know how the general public is receiving it. I'm starting to see references in the wild, but not a lot on my end so you're experiences would be invaluable.

I do hope that that user writing the summary of Comey gets it done soon, that alone is huge.

I'll give you a few free spots: Huma Abedin (CTRL+F in the doc right away if you haven't), Cheryl Mills, and Melanne Verveer.

If you can get it post it.

His family is hostage and he is dealing with government inside government. Give him a break.

This is just a weird fucking coincidence, right?

That is Soros' modus operandi. While I don't go into Tavistock stuff, he has been able to make money off of nearly every international crisis, up to and including predicting Brexit via his investments.
They did. Do not forget, there is not A conspiracy, there are multiple conspiracies of different interests all working and competing against each other imperfectly.

The CF and all that's attached to it just so happens to the be the largest and arguable most powerful in the West that we know of that has screwed up royally.

Has his family been hostage every other time?
I ask that question fully understanding the answer the answer might be 'yes' considering the forces we're dealing with

I just want it in the record he has a habit of letting them slide on big things.

If I were in his position I would have gotten out long ago, so my family is no longer in danger. Why has he been taking jobs, successively more critical ones, that puts his family in greater and greater jeopardy?

Yes.

Comey interview
Well one of them at least

mashable.com/2014/10/06/fbi-director-60-minutes-interview/#wSK0pGQqesq6

Also reminder to look into Jamie(?) Gorelick. Longtime fixer for Hillary.

Motivational music for y'all. Everythings at stake. You're doing the right thing

youtu.be/aduwaqU7DfA

damn near everyone is manipulating their currencies

The best defense is to use your enemy force against himself, so no doubt that both China and Russia benefited something from this short fluctuation of their currencies.

However, no sane government and superpower would do something like that to their markets on purpose.

That would be considered financial genocide.

With horrifying, horrifying consequences.

Red team comment, the Deutsche Bank will be the Happening of the decade second only to 9/11

blogs.spectator.co.uk/2016/02/if-deutsche-bank-collapses-its-taking-the-euro-with-it/

youtu.be/bBS3srpg2CM

>yfw 9/11 happened over a decade ago
unless you mean 9/11/2

did you archive the oldbread?

>I was on dailyrotten from day one until it stopped updating, the forums were like Sup Forums

Dude, I totally forgot dailyrotten. totse stuck in my head because of this one article, it was called "hacking the banksters" and it talked about using the constantly fluctuating differences between the values of different currencies. Since the values were tracked 24/7 5 days a week, what you did was look at the trades on a second by second basis and plotted trend lines. You then have a bot execute trades at specific points; you pick a high and a low point, and the line would fluctuate between these points and the bot would execute a buy when you crossed the lower delimiter and a sell at the upper.

And since you were looking at such short time frames you could leverage 1000 into 100,000 or more pretty quickly if you had good delimiter ranges.

There were several others as well, but my memory from then is shit.

Started out on a commodore 64 (Zork?) and eventually got a TRS 80 MC-10. Hopped on local bbs's because anything outside my small (at the time) area code was long distance.

This is the literal "had to walk to school both ways in the snow" story of the internet with dial up and 2.5k bps if someone picked up the phone during a d/l, you lost hours of time because you couldn't save until you had the entire file.

And look at what is going on right now in these threads.

If this isn't the damndest thing. The sphincter of the internet is currently our country's best hope against the literal forces of evil.

I've felt at times that I'm surrounded by a bunch of kids, no offense anons, but you really have taken to this thing and made it your own.

I've contributed in various ways and am proud to have worked with each and every one of you who have come at this for your own reasons and found others who think similarly no matter that you have not one thing in common other than this place.

motherfucking Sup Forums.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hillaryland

>Hillaryland never did, and every child who ever visited knew exactly where we stashed the cookies

That sends chills down my spine, for some reason.

Why would there be children in a "political war room"?

It was bought for her, you mean.

It's no secret at all the the DNC is a Clinton machine and is purely their propaganda arm; and a small one at that.

I had a feeling that bastard, Raj, was a delegate, turns out he's a super delegate.

Oh, and Hillary already knows what's on the video every president since Kennedy has seen; the other angle. So they can skip that step.

Bill's health is failing, you can see it on him. Hillary isn't doing so hot herself from all reports, she might not make it to the end of her first term merely from her own decrepitude.

We might want to start looking real closely once she announces who her veep is and see what their ties look like within the web.

What the fuck.

I put the number in and got these results.

Don't know if this is true but if it is then that's really fucking creepy.

Here is the thing - Soros or Хyepoc etc do not predict shit. They are not magicians or superhumans.

Look here They just use the data either from the banking and financial community directly (example with Indian guy) or through the intelligence infrastructure with or within NATO.

We should start looking more to the world currencies manipulation.

I believe we can attract business circles to the investigation.

Ok guys I've been digging into Cheryl Mills, and I've found some shit. After she worked for Bill in the WH, she went to work for a University and a Media station while simultaneously working at the CF. She is now currently working closely with some of the groups on our watch list. UAE, the Inter-American Development Bank, Sae-A and the IHRC. She has been accused of Conflict of interest in the past.

>been online since 1997

nndb was a side project of rotten I think, that's what reminded me of it, that mapper is from there, I remember when it came out
rottenlibrary is still up, but hasn't been updated for years
rotten.com/library/conspiracy/secret_societies/

are we The Invivibles?
rotten.com/library/culture/the-invisibles/

I have archived every homepage update monologue from consumption junction from 2002-2004, and I saved a few other sites offline, but I didn't grab any from totse

deutsch bank's numbers have been shaky for awhile it would not surprise me if that's the next one to go down -- also consider the soros is the man who single-handedly, literally broke the bank of england

>commodore 64
oh man that takes me back, i went from that to an amiga 500 with a 2400 baud modem to connect to BBSes in the early 90s as a little kid and nobody knew what the fuck i was talking about because only faggoty nerds knew how to operate a computer, man i took so much shit for knowing how to use a computer

Here you go anons

download.cbsnews.com/media/mpx/2016/06/18/707978819810/60_0619_ComeyOT_1080641_740.mp4

Have you seen pictures of soros?

Either he stays alive out of sheer willpower or planned parenthood is using babyparts to get him some stem cell therapy to extend his life.

>Sae-E

Last thread someone said to look at them, unconjunction with Haiti and Walmart.

Mils has been fucking around in Hati since 2012. Connection possibly?

>I believe we can attract business circles to the investigation.

We already have.

There are occasional nudge posts I see from people who are obviously (to me anyway) pro level at this kind of stuff. They'll drop a hint or two suggestion a specific avenue of investigation, maybe drop some names and links, make a few comments and then they're gone.

It's speculated and accepted that the feds, and probably damned near every other alphabet you can thin of lurk here, why wouldn't they also participate without revealing their true nature?

There are good shills too, I won't say anything else about you guys, but just know at least one user out here perceives and appreciates your efforts.

> hurrdurr the best president in recent memory has a foundation

You are all retarded conspiracy theorists. Even irrelevant ancient dumbass Jimmy Carter has his foundation that collects a ton of money for the old cunt to do stuff.

cartercenter.org/
> cartercenter.org/
cartercenter.org/
> cartercenter.org/
cartercenter.org/
> cartercenter.org/
cartercenter.org/
> cartercenter.org/
cartercenter.org/
> cartercenter.org/
cartercenter.org/
> cartercenter.org/

Umm... guys.. ?

Look at most searched..

Now. Look completely at the bottom.
The 3 big ones
Read the 1st one.

I was just curious and nosing around the jewish gematria but...

shill

>rotten.com/library/culture/the-invisibles/

I was enthralled with nearly all of the vertigo imprint. I totally remember kid eternity, the Sandman (I've got tons of related collectibles on this one), and one of my favorites, The Last One.

I never read that title, and from looking at the page, I missed out!

I am adding that to my get list.

You have to either be able to pretend to be a psychopath, or actually be a psychopath. (Honestly, no discernible difference)

The governments and corporations are rigged to promote selfish and self-serving behaviour. They'll fuck over the nation for $20.

If we can somehow come out of this mess with a functioning society that isn't controlled by psychopaths, there will almost certainly be genetic screening and social observation for it to prevent this bullshit from ever happening again. The tavistock institute should have never been allowed to exist.

If it's Haiti, by default it involves the Clinton's. Open the Doc, ctrl+F Haiti or search Haiti Clinton in Google. The country is a virtual fiefdom of the Clinton's.

The problem isn't hillary herself.

The problem is big government.

Just like the god damn founding fathers of the US warned them.

Government should not have the power to do things like these, because if they do, it'll be hijacked by evil people for evil things eventually.

You ignore my finding AND my dubs?
guys, come on, I feel fucking backstabbed.

Here's a close up?

>Huma was deputy chief of staff in 2011

did anyone ever look into the ukraine-bosnia sex trafficking stuff from president bill's term in the late 90s? the UN appeared to look the other way while it was going on, and at the center of the controversy was DynCorp who receives yuuuge funding from .gov, which was headed by bill at the time

also the same DynCorp bought and sold "dancing boys" in afghanistan

and for the icing on the cake, TrigglyHuffPo of all places gives us the ammo

huffingtonpost.com/david-isenberg/its-dj-vu-for-dyncorp-all_b_792394.html

gonna dig around and ctrl-f the master doc for related names unless someone else has already gone here

Forgot screencap.

also wrt bosnian trafficking there was a film made about it

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Whistleblower

Well they murdered and bribed and psyopped their way there, both world wars were justified through and every war since has been enabled through the combination of these things.
It was warned about but people are inherently fallible.

are you noobs feeding all her contacts into ancestry.com and nexislexis databases to see familiar relations and board membership appointments?

fucking nubs using public data

Why is it that I'm a right wing nutjob and yet I still really like Stalin?
>inb4 undercover leftard shill kys

You know i was digging up a shit ton of info and posting links and references about the sex trafficking and was being totally ignored. I am no pro at anything that is going on. But I have a feeling that this route would be an essential key to the big picture.

It's an inevitable result of two things:

Fast open communication network to spread information quickly with little interference/censorship/control
Anonymity

If we are unsuccessful in our endeavors here, the internet will eventually become locked down and anonymity abolished.

Tavistock's manipulation efforts are (so far) fruitless against us because their research and knowledge comes from examining society and people with actual interpersonal relationships. What we have here is fluid, impermanent, and extremely unpredictable. There's no hierarchy, there's no upvotes or downvotes, actual extensive effort has to be spent in arguing, and this isn't what tavistock understands is the best way to manipulate people.

Also we got meme magic - our greatest asset, kek

>faggoty nerds
it's great, ain't it?

glad to know I'm not the only one of us here.

I'm an old school nerd's nerd. I played red box D&D at lunch, was a member of the chess club, but I also hung out with the guys playing hacky sack in the courtyard.

Kinda wished I would have pried a little more and tried some of the hacking shit totse talked about, I'm bright enought to have picked it up on my own and would like. I'd have probably been noticed by one of the headhunters of the spooks and I might very well had become FBIanon.

I think the herb mellowed me out and made me paranoid enough to not try that shit though and so I ended up with a somewhat boring life.

I'm still smarter than the average bear, by a long long shot, that goes for most everyone here I've seen too.

There's your typical faggotry and fuckery that takes place when there is the cloak of anonymity, but regardless, there is etiquette and manners displayed too.

If people wouldn't freak the fuck out over particular words, and they looked at the substance that is here amongst the detritus, I think they'd be mightily surprised.

That's why we have to make this ebook that's being worked on as professional and polished looking as possible.

When we have something that any high school teacher would credibly use to plan lessons around, then we know that we have accomplished something for the betterment of our country and fellow man.

I think we humans can do a much better job of managing our affairs than we have heretofore, but this CF has got to go.

There's the law of the jungle, and I admire and appreciate predatory animals, but they don't take more than they need, nor do they, with malice, treat their fellows with ill intent.

Everyone and everything must eat, but we are supposed to be reasoning creatures.

If we don't pull together, something like the Carrington Event, Yellowstone, or some random piece of space debris that happens to intersect our orbit and end everything.

MEME bread is back up

>Have you seen pictures of soros?
Yes, and you're right, I would not put it past them to have some sort of treatment that isn't generally available.

Look at Queen Elizabeth, she's looked 100 years old my entire life.

You can't find any of this working before women started voting.

As soon as women started voting, things started to go south.

Before, people would just say "from my cold dead hands" or "america for americans" and shit.

Now its just "think of the children" plus "dis be rayciss"

I also wanted to bring this forward for discussion:

>PRISM, PROMIS, and Systematics, Inc. (later Alltel):

>A company in Little Rock, Arkansas -- Systematics, Inc. -- is alleged to be behind adapting the PROMIS software to their core banking systems allowing backdoor access to data used to predict changes in the global economy and perhaps even launder money.

>Attorneys who have been connected to Systematics and Promis include Webster Hubbell, Hillary Clinton and the late Vince Foster.

>rense.com/general17/maf.htm

>Have installed and tested all Systematics software products at dozens of domestic client locations as well as many major international institutions in England, large banks in Puerto Rico, the National Bank of Greece and Riyadh Bank of Saudi Arabia.Developed the source translator system for the international version of Systematics software.Assisted in opening first SI data center in England and consulted with client (American Express) in the conversion to Systematics ATM Card processing for U.S. Military personnel in England and Germany.

>web.archive.org/web/20020311093559/http://home.att.net/~c.goeldner/work.html

PROMIS is the forerunner of PRISM and sits inside all banking software. This might be the backdoor they are using to move hidden money.

Thank you for the reminder.

I'll have more to add to that in a sec.

Keep posting. have all your stuff together for adding later. At the beginning of this there was a strong cadre of folks hunting the sex ties, but they've stopped posting. Keep it up

The reason "big government" exists, is entirely due to centralization vs decentralization.

A centralized society has tight controls, little freedom, but is more unified and powerful than a decentralized society.

Which means centralized powers are able to attack and destroy decentralized powers. If you want to be the biggest shark in the pool, you have to centralize.

The more decentralized you become, the more freedom individuals can and will have.

Nah, queen elizabeth looks exactly like my great grandma.

The suffragette movement was a psyop.

it's working off adaptive results. The more people that hit it with that combination of words and numbers the higher it goes up the result

It's bullshit trying to get us off the trial of Comey, who has been letting the Clintons off the hook long before this

Yeah, but the point is women are vulnerable to that kind of shit.

Men weren't.

Promis has been around since the early 80s. May even be one of the first data mining softwares to exist. It has just been upgraded and recoded as computer technology has evolved.

I've been going over the whole muslim connections with hillary and I'm ready to bet the sex trafficking falls on Bill mostly.

We should track his past / contacts / flights

repost them i'd like to see it at least

yeh i hear ya i actually gave up on internet culture a little prematurely for other things and am only recently back but yeh this is kinda offtopic at this point i do dig the sentiment tho

I dont think bill or hillary themselves will be involved in any of it. But im sure they use the information as blackmail. Basically you find a list of people who spend money on that god awful market and you find people they control. People who also are getting old. Might not care so much if people knew they fucked little boys. Might feel bad about it and start letting out secrets or fuck might hate the clintons enough to help.

My point is that it is the utmost irony that the psyop that sold itself as empowering women and all people has only had the affects of ruining the lives of women and everyone else while enabling the most horrendous of crimes to be carried out with impunity, much of it focused on young women.

SHE FUCKING DID OMFG BERNIE PEOPLE HAVE BEEN SAYING THIS ALL ALONG

>>
That's not even the POINT of the picture.

LOOK AT THE BOTTOM!
I'm so angry. You guys are mistaking me for a god damned shill.

Remember it was OUR idea to encrypt a message for Comey in the FIRST place after we got the whole Hillary encryption.

That's at the complete bottom of the 2322 gematria.

VVVVVV

>Omg we lost she must have rigged this
>There seems to be evidence that the delegates are involved in corruption and bribery

There is a difference.

alright calm down berniebro consider yourself vindicated we're on it

Holy shit. You're right.

God im terrible at using this site and every thing has been archived. Im not saving anything on my desktop either. Basically you look into the sandusky case and there is an instant trail to tri state sex ring that dates back to the 70s. I cant remember the names. One was a tranny with the temple of set and a lt col in the army. Another guy kept little boys shit in pizza boxes in his dressor... It was was a really really weird road to go down. But anyone affilitated with those people, and also people mentioned in the books they wrote paint a road map. Thats about as far as i got. A lot of the people are still around and some of the now men who were pimped as kids have lots of interviews where they discuss the trafficing and how it occured. Im getting really tired.

Yep

>In the 1980's Inslaw, Inc developed a software program called PROMIS (Prosecutor's Management Information System) the Fed's took the software and modified and added backdoors to it.

>But the real power of PROMIS, according to Hamilton, is that with a staggering 570,000 lines of computer code, PROMIS can integrate innumerable databases without requiring any reprogramming. In essence, PROMIS can turn blind data into information. And anyone in government will tell you that information, when wielded with finesse, begets power. Converted to use by intelligence agencies, as has been alleged in interviews by ex-CIA and Israeli Mossad agents, PROMIS can be a powerful tracking device capable of monitoring intelligence operations, agents and targets, instead of legal cases.
>—Richard L. Fricker, Wired magazine, 1993, "The INSLAW Octopus"

>Bin Laden's reported possession of Promis software was clearly reported in a June 15, 2001 story by Washington Times reporter Jerry Seper. That story went unnoticed by the major media. In it Seper wrote, "The software delivered to the Russian handlers and later sent to bin Laden, according to sources, is believed to be an upgraded version of a program known as Promis - developed in the 1980s by a Washington firm, Inslaw, Inc., to give attorneys the ability to keep tabs on their caseloads. It would give bin Laden the ability to monitor U.S. efforts to track him down, federal law-enforcement officials say. It also gives him access to databases on specific targets of his choosing and the ability to monitor electronic-banking transactions, easing money-laundering operations for himself or others, according to sources."

>rense.com/general17/maf.htm

to be continued

If people in this thread don't know the Abedin connection, this operation is fucked from the getgo. That's first-order shit.

Sorry user, I overlooked it thinking it was so goddamned obvious they already found out

Either you're late to the party or the party is fucked

either way gg

tl:dr; Abedin is probably everything to Hillary upto and including her lesbian lover

This shit belongs in the fucking red team thread or its own goddamn general.

part 2

Strange death, discovered in 2014 involved:

>Oakland County Sheriff's deputies arrived on the scene and made a stunning discovery: Pia Farrenkopf, dressed in a black jacket, blue shirt and jeans, was slumped in the back of the SUV, her knees behind the driver's seat.

>Her body had mummified and was frozen to the backseat. Spider webs coated the inside of the vehicle. More than $500 in cash was found in her pocket.

>The key was partially in the ignition. The Jeep still had 21/2 gallons of gas in the tank. About 200 pieces of unopened mail were scattered inside the SUV postmarked from 2005 to 2007. Near her body was an almost empty bottle of wine — with no fingerprints on it. And empty cigarette packs littered the garage floor.
>(AND)
>It appears Farrenkopf, who lived alone, died alone in early 2009, said Oakland County Sheriff Michael Bouchard. Deputies checked credit card activity, subpoenaed bank, phone and health records searching for clues and created a timeline of her last known activity to try to narrow down when she died.

>freep.com/story/news/local/2015/02/28/mystery-mummified-body-year-later/24188637/

Bill's pretty much confirmed involved with it personally.

When the fuckers did CC get pregnant? And where the fuck is the father?
Let me guess, HTC had him *removed*