It's been more than 20 rounds already and they still haven`t lost. Are they going to really do it /spee/...

It's been more than 20 rounds already and they still haven`t lost. Are they going to really do it /spee/ ? Will they pull out another invincibles?

having an invincible season involves way to much random chance to predict, would be nice to see arsenal's only notable achievement getting BTFO though

>already got BTFO by Shakhtar

*blocks you're pathway*

What would you rather, City fans?

>PL and CL
>unbeaten PL but CL semis

moyes is going to expose pep

why is everything about the club so boring?

tbf I'm mostly talking about the premier league. Even arse in its invincible season lost outside of premier.

>City fans

KEK

Arsenal have to beat them at the Emirates no matter what

they're gonna break the most points in a season record (currently 95 held by Mouyes' Chelsea)

*blocks your path*

I can see wenger telling his players to break some shins in order to keep his record untouched

the double ofc

Because it's made of more plastic than a South Korean idol

I would love for them to go unbeated only because I'm tired od arsenal supporters and their golden fucking trophy

Hope they lose all their remaining games and get relegated desu

What's all this talk about Arsenal? Just because somebody else does it it doesn't mean Arsenal didn't do it. I think City will do it and I hope they do. They've got by far the best manager and best squad so if it's ever going to happen then now would be the time, other teams will gain ground on them next season. Also even if they do lose one or two matches then they are still well on course to blow the previous highest points total out of the water. They could still reach 100 points even with losing a game.

They are already mathematically safe from relegation.

>other teams will gain ground on them next season
They won't.

They've survived the Christmas fixture congestion where most teams drop a shit load of points, so I think they're free and clear now.

without silva and joao pedras for most of their games as well

>PL and CL

of course

It's March and April are going to be harder then the Christmas period if they want to go deep in the CL and FA Cup as well.

I think the reason that Pep has been saying they will drop points in the league is because he's sure that by March the league will be wrapped up beyond any reasonable doubt and he'll be playing his second team in it to keep players fresh for cup competition. But I think the squad is so good in depth that their second team will still manage to go unbeaten for long enough to finish the season that way.

>What's all this talk about Arsenal?
Rent-free residence.

>City fans
they don't have internet in the middle east

>What's all this talk about Arsenal?
sp doesn't like arsenal fans. There is also the fact their titles have been so uneventful lately that the only thing they still take proud is le invincibles. Good chance to lose their snowflake status

>other teams will gain ground on them next season

[citation needed]

Because that's what happens literally every single time someone has a dominant season. Other teams figure them out, improve their squads, improve their managers, dominant teams struggle to recreate their dominance, to push the envelope and create new strategies that will maintain the gap.

If they go on to be more dominant than this season then it would be an exception, not the rule.

haha

Poop's gonna throw a game so they have something to motivate themselves to chase next season