Where are they now?

Remember Joseph Minala, the Napoli youth who, a few years ago, controversially claimed to be 17 despite looking like a middle aged builder.
this is him now, aged 21.

hey user
I'm not trying to start something here but do I detect latent racism in your post?

Please correct me if I'm wrong..

no.

#respect

he was from Lazio tho

That's Hendry Thomas from Honduras.

whoops. same thing.
just realised, heres a picture of Minala in 2017.

>Keirrison
Bought by Barcelona in 2009 for 15M euros
he has recently signed (again) for Londrina from Brazil's 2nd division

his son died

he was playing well on Londrina in 2016

the harsh Saharan sun ages skin like nothing else

>victor valdes - retired
this rat ran his countract at barcelona so he could get a 20m signing bonus with monaco and 10m x 4 seasons. But he broke his knee 3 months before and monaco refused to sign him, leaving him jobless. He later joined man united's bench, standard liege, middlesbrough and is now retired. He would still be gk at barcelona bench if he had stayed

is there no test they could do to determine his actual age? i mean, cut the nigger in half and count his rings or something

The brazilian twins at MANU

Italian FA backed him up when he looked like this at 17

there are but a lot of european countries refuse to do them because theyre intrusive and "racist"

Le seal dribble man was last seen playing for Spartak Trnava in the Czech league.

and inconclusive

these methods don't give you an exact age

he didn't want to tho

Black don't cra-

of old age?
that could be a sign

he wanted the 20m bonus, he even asked barcelona for it as condition to stay but the club only offered to match the 10m wages

but he got injured, and the monaco owner got divorced while valdes was injured, and lost half his fortune, so he decided to make monaco a selling club instead and told valdes to fuck off, taking advantage of the fact he was still injured and couldn't pass a medical yet

valdes sued monaco for refusing to honour their supposed agreement to sign him and the 20m bonus, not sure how that ended

then he went tumbling around until he retired. He was a faggot and a mong, and lost most of his money

He was still earning £150,000 p/w.

Not too bad.

He retired.

there is no fucking way this guy was 17 lmfaoo

Remember Raul Meireles, Sup Forums? ;_;

Nobody knows where he is ;_;

Not even himself ;__;

>the monaco owner got divorced while valdes was injured, and lost half his fortune, so he decided to make monaco a selling club instead and told valdes to fuck off

kek, is this true?

lmao this nigga look older than my father

always thought valdes was a good GK but he looks like a massive dickhead

Yeah, at the time he was stood to pay out the largest divorce settlement of all time. Almost 5 billion. But it got overturned and reduced to 500 million. He'd even offered her 800 million.

Don't now why anyone would feel sympathy for footballers retiring or going irrelevent

holy fuck lmao. that's what you get for falling for the marriage meme

it's weird that he played for Liverpool and Chelsea
I was actively following football during those seasons but I have almost no recollection of that

He left because he had invested most of his money in real estate and lost most of it during the housing crisis, so the monaco bonus was his way of recovering all he had lost

his departure was incredibly shit, in winter he gave a public press conference telling everybody he was leaving in summer before barcelona had signed a replacement and later refused to go to the last game of the season at camp nou with the league title on the line against atletico. He published some shit message in social media and fucked off

thank god the next gks have been great and nobody gives a shit about this loser

OMG, so cute! How old is that child?

>Spartak Trnava in the Czech league.
racist

>black don't crack

you know what they say... if stupid europeans let you take advantage of them, thats their fault

That's the Honduran cunt that played for Wigan

12 :)

That's Hendry Thomas you numpty

Why do they lie about their age? Won't they get exposed once they start to lose pace at around the age of 25-27 since they'll be 33 by then

Hey, he was great until /fa/ went over his head

I-I still think FC Porto should b-buy him back ;____;

They would lose their pace before then

racist and bad meme.

pic related is 19 in this picture. you wouldn't dare to question his age though, would you..

>you wouldn't dare to question his age though, would you
yes. heres robben as a teenager

That guy actually looks 19 though

I'm pretty liberal, but you have to admit that there is a pattern of age obfuscation when it comes to African and (some) Asian athletes.

This stretches beyond football. We've seen it in gymnastics, basketball, etc.

Nothing racist about admitting that 3rd world birth records are not treated the same way as the West. Also, you can't blame the jabronis for trying

>I'm pretty liberal
kys

no u

Why do the most totalitarian Americans continue to call themselves liberals?

there is currently this moukoko fella here in dortmunds under 17 team who is claiming to be 13 and scores goals left and right. he is even dating a 17 year old girl. the thing is that his father is in his 60s as far as i know, but his mother is 28/29, so if he turns out to be older than 13 than his father would have impregnated his mother at... you know where this is going.

kys hamlet

>Guy claims to be in early 20's
>looks like a haggard 30-something
>user points out correctly that this is shady
>gets called racist for pointing out the obvious

Oh shit, people don't trust passports from countries with rampant corruption and a history of forgeries - better call them racist!

t. Jefferson-Airplane