Cenk DESTROYS Sup Forums point by point, armed with DATA

Apologize.

youtube.com/watch?v=rJHJwTP40Ok

Other urls found in this thread:

colorofcrime.com/2016/03/the-color-of-crime-2016-revised-edition/
youtube.com/watch?v=1j55WyXmT2o
fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr/crime-in-the-u.s/2013/crime-in-the-u.s.-2013/tables/table-43
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>when you tryna lie but nigga got the statistics on hand

How is this Cenk guy even popular

He's dumb and dull as shit and has the personality of a brick

Seriously, how is he even a thing?

nope. Only think cenk destroyed today was probably his toilet bowl

The Young (old ass Cenk) is filled with Armenian genocide deniers. Cenk himself should be in prison for war crimes.

>90% of blacks kill blacks
>85% of whites kill whites
>but I won't tell you that the number of blacks killing blacks is ridiculously high in comparison to whites, these percentages are meaningless

I gave him the benefit of the doubt with poorly interpreting the other research numbers, but this is just intentional twisting information to suit his bias.

> Cenk
> Relevant

Can't for the 24th of April to come next year so I can go to Hollywood and destroy him and that bitch Ana

SHOO SHOO ROACH

Daily reminder Cenk actively denies the armenian genocide and 'the young turks' (the political party the TYT is named after) involvement.

If you record your opinion that makes ur opinion worth more than others...for some reason.

lmaooo what does this say? what does this say?

I didn't realize how much liberals really believe wrong or misleading statistics

Because he's a minority in the US

That means you get a heap of white faggots sucking him off.

Ugly turkroach

OH COMEEEEEEEEE ONNNNNNNN

WOW REAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLYYY

>CNN cop: Tells truth, here's why he's wrong.

>chink destroys aryan creampuff anally, armed with dildo

Not clicking that shit nigga.

You tell me what he said.

Not real data

Cenk just pulled some asshattery from a washington post piece or whatever and claims there is a systemic problem and the cop is a douche. Cenk didn't refute the cop on TV and neither did the dumb nigger sitting next to him.

Hello Glendale,
Cenk probably admits the genocide, there are few anecdotes going around on the internet, but has to maintain a façade in order to appease other turks. I don't know how much of it is true.

Regardless, I disagree that any denial should be labeled as criminal, please don't demand to have a reserve version of article 301 there

I'll give a fuck what that roach says when he gives a fuck about the Armenian genocide

>here are some hard numbers
"Okay, but I have some other studies here"
>this study says this, no hard numbers, just random conclusions
"So people, this is how you should all interpret this study:"
"So as you can see, this study that I just explained to you shows that cops are racists"

This is some serious kikery going around.

>Literally naming their channel after the political party responsible for the Armenian Genocide

I don't get you burgers

uwutm8

>unarmed blacks 5x as likely to be shot as unarmed whites
they're also 25 times more likely to attack officers while they're being detained.

they can filter out all the important statistics to spin any narrative they want.

This is literally why:

Because he's been doing this for years and years. I'm talking back when youtube was new. Him and his fucktarded channel were some of the most guilty of click bait titles and misleading thumbnails. Proves from the get go they care more about views and attention than anything else. The fact that this rotten potato looking sack o' shit has been churning out garbage nonstop this whole time is a testament to his soullessness.

I have to keep a folder of links to dot gov data and a folder of dank info graphics and memes because this bullshit is so rampant. Heaven forbid you say no stop it's a black issue primarily and back up that claim with cold hard fucking racist facts. It's like a drinking a big bottle of apathy when those dead eyes see the data. They'll ignore it because they have a crush on some nasty cooter with dyed hair and a couple of tattoos with daddy issues.

classic liberal argument really
>dog has rabies but its not its fault it has rabies so we should stop worrying and just let it be

Every person I've ever known that mentions they watch TYT are also dumb and dull as shit. The worst was this hysterical SJW retard I worked with. He used to bitch about Trump "tearing the country apart" and praised the Mizzou bullshit. I wore a Trump hat to work and the dude not only quit his job, he reported me for creating a "hostile work environment." My workplace is run by niggers and libtards but they couldn't do jack shit even though I know they wanted to.
Now I have a different color Trump hat for each day of the week just to piss them off.

>3:13
>"they were unarmed, there was no criminality"

w-what?

Good on you. I prefer to remain quiet and fuck them from behind before they know what's going on. Oh you wanted a day off? Didn't I see a Bernie sticker on your 92 tercel? Cool bro feelthebern. No you can't off fuck stick because you're my bitch nigger.

Remember when they talk about unarmed people they're talking about mike brown repeatably attacked cops and attempted to steal their weapons.

>Now I have a different color Trump hat for each day of the week just to piss them off.

you're pretty based then.

His main points:

>unnarmed so there was no criminality

Even a 3 year old could tell you that you can be an unarmed criminal.

>they only go into black neighbourhoods to arrest people

When polled, self-reported victims of crime matched the police arrest statistics for race.

Can I have my own YT channel now?

He literally skips the first time the black man asks the cop whether he thinks blacks are prone to criminality. He just skips to the part where the guy implies he did say it.

I can't believe people actually watch this blatant propaganda trash.

He's not, OP is cenk is shilling for views

Welcome to statistics...Where they are always used to justify any position.

The truth is that people have their mind made up already, and just find statistics to support their feelings.

I sound cynical, but seriously, science and statistics? Starting to feel increasingly useless to me, as if they're just used to justify anything and give it false legitimacy. I feel like only a few people need to concern themselves with those sorts of things to make technological marvels, the rest just pervert it.

What I don't get is, who thought calling themselves Young Turks was a good idea? How was this even allowed? Isn't one of his female co-hosts Armenian? It's like when I would make a show called SS-Sturmbrigade with a Jewish co-host, the fuck where they thinking? Anyway, a horrible hypocritical name for a horrible hypocritical show, maybe that's what they were going for after all.

>They are both unarmed

Let's ignore the fact that unarmed blacks physically attack police officers.

They used to be good a long time ago, their old videos usually had like 99% like to 1% dislike ratio, while now every other video is like 50/50
It all started when SJW/BLM/Rapugee shit start cropping up and you had a split within the liberal movement
They went the regressive route like many others liberal commentators and that lost them a bunch of non-P.C classical liberal minded people
This is why rapugees/BLM shit is so poisonous, it is such a polarizing divisive thing that really tears apart society

Fucking this

He's good at his job. Most news sources try to maintain a veil on unbias. This usually takes the form of not openly mocking the opposing viewpoint. I watch a lot of young turks, and he is very good at propaganda. Even if he is inarticulate and doesn't have the facts or the arguments to back him up, simply laughing at the other side is enough to trigger our human search for approval with the group. We don't want to be on the unpopular or the ridiculed side. Cenk makes conservatism the unpopular and ridiculed side in american politics just by laughing at it.

These are the people Cenk Uygur disrespects every day he sugarcoats the protests and BLM.

Fuck this commie fuck. Fuck.

>heroes

Uh yeah, heroes. Are you an idiot? Go back to sucking Gazi Kodzo's dick. Kek has blessed my post with dubs, you infidel.

Nobody else thinks it's weird that Cenk equates "unarmed" with "no criminality"?

... and thus they can try to steal the cops' firearms.

Is the white guy actually correct though? How can white people only cause 3% of those violent crimes when black people cause ~70%? Not denying that nogs are violent, but NYC is mostly white, right?

Not weird, just him doing his best to push an agenda

>having a fb profile with questionable things on it is justification to be randomly shot.

Dude was a cop for 14 year. Do you have any evidence of him ever attacking inappropriately in his job?

that's where i downvoted this lying sack of shit and closed the tab.

>90% of black murders by a black murderer
>82% of white murders by a white murderer
>This obviously means overall murder rate in both communities is the same

How can any fucking human with more than two brain cells rattling around in their skull not see this guy's bullshit? It doesn't fucking matter what proportion of the murders are intraracial. The ACTUAL murder rate is what, 7 times higher in black America?

Fuck this cunt.

>The Young (old ass Cenk) is filled with Armenian genocide deniers.
This should become a crime in Germany, for the sake of equality. It's illegal to deny the Holocaust, isn't it? Would get rid of a lot of turks.

Probably because they make so many videos every day.

He's mostly pandering to a crowd that WANTS to believe a certain outcome.

The confirmation bias is very real, they'll believe everything that sounds like what they want to hear.

He's good at propaganda, but it's always ironic when he calls anyone to the right of Shillary a Nazi when he himself is a genocide denier.

>tfw mehmet decided not to genocide you today

Have fun destroying their happy caricatures.

>90% of blacks kill blacks.
That is not at all what the statistics show. The statistics show that 90% of black victims are killed by other black people. Not that 90% of black people are actually murderers.

If you're gonna bait, do it right.

Didn't listen..
Dindu kills dindu
Point proven.

Young turds.

He meant the same thing I meant in See pic related.

10/10 would rape

>Hello Glendale,
This shit always makes me laugh, especially since Armenians are less than 1% of our population, and most of those are actually mixed. "Either you disagre with scholarly consensus, or you're of a certain ethnic group."
>Regardless, I disagree that any denial should be labeled as criminal,
I agree completely. Which is why we ought to restrict Turkish immigration, you scoundrels love to outlaw "hate speech."

>Turks wanted to exterminate this

He's looking more and more like the roach that he is.

That's standard for him, though. He literally proposed changing the constitution to eliminate "innocent until proven guilty beyond a reasonable doubt" after hearing the verdict.

Its actually proven somwhere here colorofcrime.com/2016/03/the-color-of-crime-2016-revised-edition/

That's actually strong evidence against merely throwing around that 90% statistic.

But blacks murder at a much higher rate. Ergo, they are animals and Cenk is a cuck.

have fun with your black self defense units.

thanks for including the dislike bar in the photo, so I don't actually have to open this shit and taint my recommendations algorithm

Yes there is a high murder rate in black america, but these are in city localities. Therefore, it is expected that the police are deployed at higher rates in these areas, work more efficiently to solve crimes, and have higher rates of success given that cities are built like road networks, and that there are more witness testimonies available in cities.

The murder rate in places like Moscow, Klev, Riga, or Vilnius have comparable homicide rates to many major cities in the US. This isn't a black people problem. This is a poor people problem.

I have noticed that their dislike ratio has been getting more and more skewed lately? What exactly does that mean? Are we bombing them with dislikes or are people finally seeing that they are full of shit?

I read some of the comments on their Brexit videos and it sounded like it made quite a bit of their Brit fans really butthurt.

some comments on this

>b-but white people do 70% of all crimes

Not all countries have ghettos. In places like Germany, cities only have a murder rate maybe 2 times higher than rural areas. There are large American cities with very low violent crime rates; San Diego, for example.

>The murder rate in places like Moscow, Klev, Riga, or Vilnius

how about comparing it to cities like tokyo, paris, berlin, london instead of slav shitholes?

> "Because fuck white people" -- Cenk

why does my dick like this roach?

I have failed

Anyone remember this gem?

youtube.com/watch?v=1j55WyXmT2o

Those cities have gun control...
>murder rate in cities is two times higher than in country
Exactly my point.
>San Diego has low crime rates
San Diego also has higher gdp per capita than most major US cities.

Armenian.

then how do you explain Appalachian towns?
aren't they the poorest places in the country?

Post-commie cities also have gun control you moron

>People who deny something should be jailed

Please don't give the kikes more ammo.

Sup Forums irrecoverably BTFO!

I swear, The Young Cucks must get half their views by people that just get off on hating them and trashing them in the comments.

Yeah and they're also poor as shit and have low numbers of black people but commit crimes at similar rates of US cities which have majority black people.

It's a poor people problem.

No.

>Armenian
>Be absolutely cucked by roaches
>Deny the genocide of your own people

Bitch disgusts me.

It's not a poor people's problem; it's an alcoholics problem. Around 60% of all homicides in Russia are done by people who are intoxicated. Besides, its as though you don't know that Russia is full of illegals.

Jared has to put up with so much bullshit

>cenk skips right over the statistics being pointed out
>instead focuses on the words the nigger was trying to put into someone else's mouth because they brought up some rayciss statistics
>proceeds to pull anecdotal "evidence" and blatant bullshit right out of his own ass to 'refute' what the 'racist' white man 'said'

Appalachian towns are towns, not cities. The geographical and economic layout of Appalachian land lends itself to hard policing because there isn't high road connectivity, and people are pretty spaced our from each other. Police forces are underfunded out there and someone committing a crime in Appalachia could do so very easily with no witnesses. People in Appalachia probably have just as much propensity toward crime compared to anyone living in the city, but because of the aforementioned factors they are less likely to get caught. Not to mention in Appalachia, there is an even greater divide between the poor and the rich given geographical spacing. So a rich or even middle class person is far less likely to get robbed, beaten or murdered out there because the poor people aren't close enough to them to commit the crime.

>it's an alcoholic problem
Given the number of liquor stores in every ghetto in america, that same argument could be posed for crime here.

but user most poor people kill other poor people.
and what does policing have to do with crime? are you saying people just don't call it crimes or missing people at all if they aren't in a city?

A black is 27 times more likely to attack a white and 8 times more likely to attack a Hispanic than the other way around.

fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr/crime-in-the-u.s/2013/crime-in-the-u.s.-2013/tables/table-43

THIS DESU. I've been slowly coming to this comment conclusion myself. I've realized it's impossible to scientifically prove everything in an argument, and that both sides just create a patchwork argument from all different kinds of statistics. It's very hard to figure out truly what is best.