Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3yUBiIOW_a8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

diet of water and celery

he has a thyroid problem

Ask on you Sup Forums coward

sick never noticed his ass before, looks like it's splitting open

CALORIE THIEVING

No idea. I'm 5'11" and 180lbs and I still feel like a huge fat slobby shit.

right?

he mixed pop rocks and coke

I notice these threads get deleted. this wasn't something shown on television was it?

My 600 lb life

Energy in (food).
No energy out (exercise, or even moving).
Energy in.
No energy out.
Energy in.
Energy in.
Energy in.
Energy in.
Oh fuck it... one more won't hurt... energy in.

>2017
>Still body-shaming

So if it's television why are they deleted? Too disgusting for the mods?

I've literally never been on Sup Forums. I'm a grown man

Horrendous.

I've only just noticed he's basically just sat on a huge, crusty weeping sore too, I bet it hurts when he farts.

what show and what episode is this?

We've failed. God. Our ancestors. It doesn't matter.

We have a society where this happens.

No humans before have ever committed such a sickening, unnatural atrocity.

Yeah, he's fat but what the fuck is going on with his legs?

Genetics

be american

How can I watch this for free

No clue. Might not be SFW?

IT'S CLOBBERIN TIME

muh legs!

Is that...mold???

I gotta see this shit. What show is this?

America has the best health care system in the world. Only we could keep people this hopeless alive for so long and in as good of condition as they are.

no idea. im ~20 pounds overweight and feel like a huge fatass. i eat 4 meals a day.

not sure WTF this dude doin. a literal ton overweight. must not stop eating 1 minute into being awake until passing out. fuck this idiot.

It's the James k episode of my 600 lb life. I watched it on tlc.com with my moms cable password. Not sure how to get it for free

a combination of poor circulation, swelling from blood pooling in his legs, and this ultimately causing his legs to slowly die
the skin dries out and splits open because of the swelling

Imagine being in the same room with that thing, I would probably puke. No joke.

This, people who reach this size literally have a drug tier addiction to high calory food. Something is wrong with their brain chemistry

IT'S COBBLER TIME

It's destroying our budgets though. Can we at least cap government healthcare to people under 300 pounds?

The ultra fatties can get sponsored by reality TV shows.

this is the type of specimen where it would be an objectively good thing to just put a bullet in his head.
this many people having to care for a fat piece of shit who will die young anyways is ridiculous. there is a point of no return and this man clearly passed it long ago. he will continue to do nothing but be a fat consumptive piece of shit who gives nothing back except the novelty of seeing such a morbid thing.

>No humans before have ever committed such a sickening, unnatural atrocity.

Fuck off edgelord.

>what are cartel massacres in Mexico
>what is Holodomor
>what is Chernobyl incident
>what are numerous warcrimes (Armenian Genocide, numerous ethnic cleansings etc)

Iktf, OP. I'm literally baffled by how people can get fat when I can hardly maintain literally one (1) pound.
>WAAAAAAAAAH WAAAAAAAAAAH! I CAN'T EAT A HALF A SINGLE SERVE BAG OF CHIPS SO I DON'T GET FAT!
Literally how?

thank you sir

Is there any hope for these people? Has anyone of that size ever recovered? Should they just be put down?

What are you talking about? This type of thing doesn't happen in countries with socialized medicine.

Nurgle is pleased

What would happen if a cummed all over it

None of those are worse than allowing someone to do this to themselves.

My 600 lbs Life and the name of the man is James K.

>Doctor puts him on 1200/day calorie diet for a few months
>the fat fucker ends up gaining over 100 pounds
>his girlfriend just keeps feeding him because if she doesn't give him McDonalds, etc he will scream at her

It bagels my mind that there are people out in the world that have literally died because they didn't have the food this fat piece of shit had. Like literally hundreds of fucking dead people that would be alive if this fat piece of shit didn't eat that much and instead somehow teleported food to the third world somalian kids.

Yes, they even get girlfriends.

>Has anyone ever recovered

No, this shit alters your metabolism. Their bodies are stuck in calorie hoarding mode for life. They literally suffer depression from not being able to consume large amounts of sugar, fats and salts.

>It's destroying our budgets though

There are very few people of this size, it's not destroying any budgets.

You can make the argument that even spending money on one hopeless case is one too many but don't say it's destroying the budget.

The stench alone would probably make most people vomit

You fool, men like this sacrifice their health to give money to the food and health industry. He is a true American

Killing might be horrific, but at least it's natural. Par for the course as far as evolution goes.

For nukes, shit there's a natural nuclear reactor in a Nigerian cave somewhere.

But eating yourself? To immobile obesity? That's like negative one moon landing.

I'd say infection, but it looks like that's already taken care of

>Girls would rather be in the company of these than me

they're not any girls you'd want, anyway

It's amazing what the human body can sustain. The single fact that they're alive while looking like THAT is just ... Jesus.

How much soap do you think one could make out his fat?

Shut up fatty

what's wrong with him?

proof pls, not of a fat ass with a gf I know that happens I mean show me a former free willy tier fat ass who got skinny and got a gf

>depression
ok that's shitty but treatable right? has anyone ever gone from 600+ back down to normal?

If super advanced aliens came to earth and wanted to exterminate us after seeing that obese disgusting monstrosity I would probably help them.

>him

If our ancestors had fast food and 24 packs of cookies for $1.75 they'd reach this level too.

Because there's like, five threads on this fat fuck. We don't need that many threads.

My point is that they'll always find a way to go back to being critically obese.

Just aimlessly driving? The only thing that can help is a bullet.

AFATTY BITCH REDDITOR DETECTED

> 'I gadda give my honey boo-boo food or he gets cranky :('
> 'hed just keep screaming if I dont give him food so Ill just passafy him with more food thadle slowly kill him'
I dont know weather I should feel sorry for the caretakers or want to strangle them.

Seriously who lets those fuckers into the hospital? these fat fucks will just relapse and manipulate there caretakers for more food, Rather them to be re-introduced to them when they lost more weight/get counsoling to not do this shit any more.

Then they shouldn't even attempt weight loss programs. Just let them eat til they die.

Imagine being the dad in that situation. Would you be able to put down your own son? It would be hard but once a human being gets to a certain size, my mind doesn't really consider them to be people, just obstacles. I have no interest in getting to know a fat blob, I want to avoid that person at all cost. I think I would stop considering that person to be my son and I might drive the car off a cliff or into the ocean.

that one looks so small compared to the others, is it a child?

septic shock will kill him soon enough

It's unfair because if the dad just straight abandoned the son, that would be the cruel and legal way to about things, if dad put a bullet in his head, that would be the humane way to go but then you're in prison for murder

this is only possible because our abundance of cheap food
would you rather live in a society where you slave away just to feed yourself, or the current society among rare individuals who do this to themselves?

>this guy used to fuck women

he's just big boned

for you

unf... so THICC

Would his daughter be hot if she wasn't overweight too?

Hot enough. Making an effort is all you can really ask for

The owner of a store I used to work at was a "chef" who weighed about 500 lbs. He could still "walk", but the guy could not stand up or sit down without extreme exertion accompanied by loud groans and farts. The owner had to tell him to stop hanging out because his... aura... (plus the crust he left on the toilet seat in the bathroom) was driving customers away.

Also, he took up the entire couch in the demo area.

This is why Trump should repeal healthcare.

Whats wrong with her mouth

while they are very pathetic this is an extremely small number of people

youtube.com/watch?v=3yUBiIOW_a8

this girl is like the opposite of james, you want her to succeed

Healthcare costs follow a Pareto distribution. That "small [kek] number of people" can easily be responsible for a quarter or a half of the several hundred billion dollars spent annually.

genetics

How does cellulitis that severe and chronic not just fucking kill you? Is he so fat that the bacteria simply can't spread to vital organs due to lack of blood flow? How do you even manage that?

I'm a firm believer that most overweight people would be hot if they were never overweight.

Then again, maybe they were ugly in the first place. There's less to lose.

The people around them are every bit at fault as they are. How can you allow someone to get like that? Just cruel in all kinds of ways.

>small number of people

Who use the healthcare system 10000x times more than the average person. It adds up

It's not cellulitis, really it's just necrosis.

You have to let people make their own choices man.

Can only bring horse to water and all that.

How could my parents let me spend eight years shitposting on Sup Forums?

>its ok to forcefully take money from people to pay for these monstrosities because there aren't very many of them
uh no pay for your own shit, stalin

So did he die? Those legs are ready to be amputated

>dad visits him
>Spends a few minutes in the room
>Starts randomly vomiting in a bucket
>Show passes it off as a "minor stroke" and never mentions it again
Bruh, this fuck was so disgusting that his own father couldn't even stand to be in the same room with him without vomiting.

In the show they show how he is on 15 different pills to stay alive with literally half of them being antibiotics

I've got a lot of family that lives in the same town as him, so I've visited there a lot growing up. One of the most backwards ass, retarded, inbred places I've ever been. Not even surprised at all that Paducah produced someone like him. Western Kentucky is an absolute hell hole.