Be woman

>be woman
>try to raise awareness for anything
>lets do a nude photo op!
why do women do this?

Other urls found in this thread:

designyoutrust.com/2015/11/oxford-university-womens-rugby-team-strip-off-for-charity-calendar/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No one will care otherwise

yea I can't think of any other reason why, case closed then.

designyoutrust.com/2015/11/oxford-university-womens-rugby-team-strip-off-for-charity-calendar/

and because theyre women.

Because it's their greatest value

Men need to start beating their daughters again

damn, left blocker is just the right THICC

>fatties at the back

I'm shocked

ding

this desu

all they have to offer are there bodies

thats super hot. all those tanlines

because women are sluts

i did not realize this until i moved and had like 3 married women hitting on me, and i ain't even chad

that flag tho

>because no one gives a fuck about what women have to say.......so hey! look at my tits ass cunt etc.

kinda ironic in a way. they raise awareness for some grander purpose by flaunting the only thing they have any value for - their bodies/looks. which in a way does nothing but make them look like retards in the eyes of men. (aside from the fact that we'd all fuck them, but meh, women can get any retard to do that)

>all they have to offer are there bodies
That's depressing.

Because whether consciously or not, women are aware that their appearance is their primary asset.

>that photo

Only middle woman is tackling properly, but she's too low and would simply fall over in the tackle

Why can't women into sports, pol?

it's bad, man. i'm 30 and see lots of married/"i'm in a real relationship for 7 yrs but not married" types that always look for attention outside of their relationship. it's literally all any woman wants.

i have yet to meet -one- woman who is single and happy.

bc if they try otherwise they mostly fuck it up.
pic related.

women want to be raped and are constantly experiencing consternation that despite all their bizarre attention-seeking, whorishness, impropriety etc. that nobody goes for it.

whores basically

fpbp

They don't even do the thing they are trying to do right, it's like they only know how to objectify themselves and look sexy

Yeah I don't understand.

It's like how black face was enjoyed by everyone including niggers and then suddenly they figure out it wasn't a black guy back there and only black people can act like black people.

>Because it's their ONLY value

Because they were taught TITS OR GTFO

They might not understand why, but they understand the result of it: attention.

A clever woman is like a stupid dog.

This.

I can't imagine wanting to get plowed mercilessly until I like it because I'm such a little whore who deserves it while simultaneously wanting someone to come and save me and make me his bitch but pay for all my shit.

>fat smelly prop on the end

They only have one thing they can market