Will his specials be good?

Anyone else gonna stay up to watch them?

i'm still up and this shit isn't out

That's D-24, not Dave.

Is it gonna be out tonight? It's 3/21 on east coast but they might be waiting for west coast to hit midnight? Does netflix even do midnight releases?

As long as he stays clear of politics.

30 more minutes

>Black comedian staying away from politics
Wish i was as optimistic as you desu

I didn't realize they were coming out so soon. I got a long day tomorrow. Probably won't stay up then.

If he steers clear of the low hanging political fruit it should be good.

Bill Clinton was about as low hanging fruit as possible when Dave did Killing Them Softly. He found a way to make it funny anyway.

The Howard Dean and Ja Rule sketches on his show were great. As long as Dave continues to make fun everybody involved in politics, he should be fine.

BYYAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH

Also black bush was one of his best sketches

Well I mean, he said 'Trump was bad for comedy' because how easy it is for comedians to just lean on Trump jokes, so he wouldn't be any better if he just made constant jokes about Trump.

Forreal when does this shit drop

HAHAHAHAHA. Dave Chapelle is gonna roast Trump so bad.
15 more minutes. Tick Tock Blumpfkins.

You took me wrong, retard.
Dave is great at making fun of politics. That's basically what I stated. He should be able to make a Trump joke funny... which almost no one has managed to do yet.

I have faith. The late 90s were full of awful Clinton jokes. Just the same shit over and over. Chapelle made that shit hilarious... someone.

>Bitch woulda sucked us into a eutopia

I'm stoked lad

It was recorded long before Trump won

I don't care if he roasts trump as long as he does it in a way that's funny.

The Trump and Clinton stuff should be great. You know he'll go off on both of them.
So it was recorded during the Trump/Hillary campaigning phase? That's gonna be hilarious.

>which almost no one has managed
umm sweetie, have you been watching Stephen Colbert recently?

So, why did he finally come back?

why does anyone do anything

You're trying too hard.

Does netflix usual release things at midnight?

free stream where? i know one of u has it.

3AM usually I think.

I'll stream it when it comes out

ITT: People who can't comprehend time zones.

When does it come out?

idiot

IT'S OUT
>IT'S OUT
IT'S OUT
>IT'S OUT
IT'S OUT
>IT'S OUT
IT'S OUT
>IT'S OUT
IT'S OUT
>IT'S OUT
IT'S OUT
>IT'S OUT
IT'S OUT
>IT'S OUT
IT'S OUT
>IT'S OUT

just now

its out like now

why the fuck would you release things in a non-american time zone when a majority of your customers are american? just another reason why netflix is failing bigly

Oh neat.

Let me be the first to say

I JUST WATCHED IT AND IT WAS SHIT

then.

bruh i got the popcorn ready

Got the first special playing right now. Morgan Freeman is narrating it.

>HURR WHY HAVEN'T YOU CANCELED NETFLIX YET?!

lel get fucked poorcucks.

Damn, he's balding hard. That nigga's head look like Lebron.

>cant find it anywhere on my netflix

whats going on

5 mins in and I haven't even smirked yet

already said conservative white guys were racist

Opening was kino

Bess pls

He looks old as fuck.

Type Dave into the search.

That's not what he said at all you thin skinned pussy.

dude thats his thing, why are u even watching if ur not a fan of chappelle

>I bought $25,000 worth of gum and handed it out to the poor people of Detroit so they could chew it and still be hungry.

Dave's back.

based stream user ?

okay where the fuck are they?

Stream will be up in 5 minutes

>a rare moment of unity between a black person and a white conservative man

he also later jokes about how the justice system is DESIGNED for white people to succeed

Look I love Dave Chapelle, i really do, but he's not really the same anymore. he's always done racial jokes but he was never so blatantly stupid

I wonder if he will be brave enough to discuss how much he doesn't like Trump...

seriously why are these not popping up on my jewflix?

He does like Trump. Goddamn you alt-right pussies just search for reasons to cry like the fat pisspant babies you are don't you?

RESTART IT AND SEARCH FOR THE NAME DAVE YOU FUCKING RETARDED DITSOON

Nah man, I just think the PC shifts have made you more sensitive to it and more easily buttblasted. Rewatch "How Old is 15, Really?" Dave Chapelle has always been like that, the only difference is you became old enough to go on Sup Forums

>went on SNL and said he was willing to give Trump a chance

literally stop crying

i needed to search it on microjew instead of moziljew for some reason. also fuck yourself

I think it's less Dave changed and more you, and most of the right wing conservatives, have become gigantic fucking babies. I used to always vote republican but now I don't even go to the polls because I can't stand to be compared to people like you and the rest of the Sup Forums tear factories.

im not buttblasted though it just wasn't very funny

how old is 15 really is one of my favourite bits, but its different

he's talking about cultural differences and media differences which are hilarious and largely true in that bit. He's not going "Muh justice system"

I'm further in the standup now and its getting a lot funnier

What the fuck I'm wearing the exact same sneakers and pants he's wearing in the first special.

His SNL wasn't that bad

im not right wing though..

whats the sitrep broo

oh shit nigger just saved my night

Whether you think it's less funny is one thing, but your premise began with you disliking it because it was overtly political in a way you didn't agree with.

Back to r3ddit, faggot

>Key and Peele BTFO
Key and Peele BTFO
>Key and Peele BTFO
Key and Peele BTFO
>Key and Peele BTFO
Key and Peele BTFO
>Key and Peele BTFO
Key and Peele BTFO
>Key and Peele BTFO
Key and Peele BTFO
>Key and Peele BTFO
Key and Peele BTFO
>Key and Peele BTFO
Key and Peele BTFO
>Key and Peele BTFO
Key and Peele BTFO

Thanks for proving me even more right, you fucking crybaby.

jesus christ just stop

>Stream PLEASE

Awww, did the reddit snowflake get triggered?

No, you dumb nigger, but you obviously did.

Go back to your safespace. You obviously can't handle the truth.

imagine getting baited this hard

i'm about to go to bed. is the special actually funny so far from anyone watching?

(you)

>HA HA I WAS JUST ACTING RETARDED XD

Embarrassing.

You were? Please stop

I'm not even the guy you were replying to, you're embarrassing yourself.

why do these conservative types call people snowflake? makes no sense to me. just some odd form of bullying i take it.

>rape jokes

I can't keep watching this. i'm out guys

what would /pol shits do if they lived in a white utopia? probably kill themselfs

yall niggers are fighting. I just want a stream

Like I said, you're even worse than the crying Hillshills. You got your faggot kike loving president in office and you still cry like the fat babies you are. Enjoy never being happy because you constantly have to search for a reason to feel offended you other side of the SJW coin fat retard. I can't wait until it's legal to gas you people.

You want a fucking stream? How about I piss in your fucking face, there's your stream. Netflix is less than $10, stop being poor you fucking beggar it's literally affordable by people who work part time at McDonalds.

Literally him right now

Because libtards live in cognitive dissonance land where the only thing that matters is being different and unique, ie dying your hair obscene colors, covering yourself in tattoos, and becoming a sexual deviant because that proves you're totally different from everyone else

what? because they have dyed hair and tattoos you call them snowflakes? and this caught on? u americans are a weird bunch.

>libtards

But I'm not a liberal. Are literally that fucking retarded that you can't keep up with my posts you fat fucking crybaby? The only one embarrassing themself is you. You're a fucking idiot.

Don't reply to that fucking mongoloid anymore, he's beyond retarded.

but I is a jew

Do you actually expect me to read your autistic crybaby rant?

>D-D-DIDN'T READ IT! ;_;

Embarrassing.

Communist are the same no matter the country

>I'm not a liberal

Sure you're not, Susan

>I-I-I-I DON'T BELIEVE YOU! ;_;

Embarrassing.

scrap this thread and try again

(you)

communists would actually be the opposite of what you call "snowflakes". being unique and different doesnt fly in a communist state. idk why you would be against being unique and different. strange politics you have in ameriland m8.

>N-N-N-NNEED A STREAM plez

Halp anyone?

>unironically getting this triggered

Do you need a safe space, sweety? If you keep getting so heated you might melt, snowflake :^)

Holy shit I expect some serious SJW blowback in under six hours from this.

Communist are the biggest shaved head, dyed hair, tattooed covered freaks around.

Is Dave /ourguy/?

wat. i dont think you know what communism actually is. have fun being brainwashed by right wing media i guess lol