New Zealand Australia

How dangerous is NZ? is it like Australia? I wanted to visit those parts of the world but I don't want to get eaten by some random wild animal.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=alC7JpUuDMI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I hear the Maori eat people

>a south american asking if new zealand is dangerous

NZ is perfectly safe so long as you avoid Palmerston North.

Meh i'm not scared of things like that, brazilians eat people sometimes too. I'm not a gringo tourist that goes to uncivilized places to prove it's not dangerous just to get fucked.

Our most dangerous animal is the Puma and there's not a lot of them, Australia has hundreds of things that can kill you , even birds.

1 native venomous spider that hasn't killed anyone in a century
Very low homicide rate
Possibility of severe natural disaster depending on location

The biggest danger is probably going hiking unprepared

you wanna go, cunt?

Read about it, just seems like your typical first world city that has a few muggings and people lose their shit. In my experience it only happens to people that are "giving the hour" like we call it here.

>1 native venomous spider that hasn't killed anyone in a century
Nice that's what I was wondering.
>Possibility of severe natural disaster depending on location
What kind of natural disaster? tornado? earthquake?

Thanks mate

Earthquakes are the major one, volcanoes a more distant possibility. Occasionally strong floods and rarely tornadoes or cyclone. You're probably safer here in an earthquake than many South American cities.

>volcanoes
>tornadoes or cyclones
lmao maybe if you live 1000 years you'll see one

NZ is perfectly safe as long as you avoid boats that are known to obstruct legitimate nuclear testing.

Never been in an earthquake so no idea how safe you are or not.

Lower Hutt is worse.

Stay away from these birds. They kill dozens of people every year

How the fuck do I import games from Australia to the US? Your amazon only sells books, and eb games doesn’t accept non-aus addresses

Hogs are the only wildlife danger in New Zeeland. Nothing like Australia at all.

bait

My friend was robbed for the first time in his life in South Auckland as well as car break in multiple times so just stick to Christchurch.

Welly lagi teruk doh, bnyk mat saleh mabuk ketuk pintu time Khamis malam lgi cuak weih

ayo dox HAHAHAHAHA nah A new zealand is like safe bro

yeah nah uce aye gizza durry lol

dumb

P A L M Y N O R T H
A
L
M
Y

N
O
R
T
H

mentioned

soleeeeeee?

;^)

Typical Dane

Oi cunt Palmy is tops

Why the fuck did your friend go to South Auckland?

Auckland Uni medical course hospital training.

Australia isn't dangerous

Earthquakes are bad in NZ
youtube.com/watch?v=alC7JpUuDMI

Thanks for that by the way

One less hippie for us to have to deal with

>robbed
pussy
should have asserted his desire to retain his """""possessions""""" more strongly

Scholarship student doesn't want to fight back since its considered as causing trouble for their host country.
Even my sister and cousin did nothing about being harassed by racists and pedos while studying in Australia.

Australia isn't dangerous unless you wander into the fucking middle of the red zone and run out of gas.
New Zealand is even less so.
Come have fun.