Archived previous

Other urls found in this thread:

archiveofourown.org/tags/Robb Stark*s*Sansa Stark/works
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Go on, Brienne of fucking Tarth.

kit is the second worst actor in all of bongistan

inb4 "b-but hes improved" meme

no he literally hasnt

I'm going to this Thursday night. Jelly?

He just lacks a little gorm

Why did Rhaegar name both his sons Aegon?

why is bran such a cute?

>it's a dany scene

why do you people still watch this? how many of you people are from Reddit?

srs

We just want an ending
Even though we know its gonna be shit

The leaks fucked me. How can I enjoy season 7 now

I miss her so much, /got/
Why is gurm so cruel?

If you thought you would enjoy S7 before reading the leaks ( but after S5 and S6 ), you're mentally challenged.

If you're mentally challenged, you'll surely enjoy S7.

It should have been her

Not sure if that wouldve delayed or sped up the conflict
Interesting notion

GIVE ME MY WINDS OF WINTER NOW YOU FAT AMERICAN FUCK REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>he actually watches the show
>not just reading wikis and leaks

pleb

A lot of things might have happened way differently...

Cersei&Jaime sure helped raise the chayosh levels a bit, but most of what happened came from LF.

Would LF be all that willing to go that way if the Lannister crippled his waifu? He might've been seeking their ruin instead.

He can climb the laddah under a different rule as well. Sure Eddard is honorable and all, but he's retarded and naive. LF has to know he could run circles all around him to do whatever he wants.

>actually watching the show

I've gotten all my knowledge of GoT from wikis and forums. I've probably only watched an hour combined of the series from various scenes I watched on Youtube

And from this little bit of research I've concluded that the show is absolute fucking ass. If you thought season 7 would be good you are a fucking retard

how about some ranch dressing instead?

Everyone likes some ranch dressing on their Wild Cards.

Went there in Houston last Friday. They put on a good show.

He officially gave up a few days ago

It's not coming out

>Wild Cards

Why does he constantly shill for a product that he doesn't even contribute to?

what leaks?

i love grrm blog posts

>it's a robsa shippers wrote a Richard x Sophie fanfic where they're nothing like irl Richard or Sophie

Kek

In case he forgot

>archiveofourown.org/tags/Robb Stark*s*Sansa Stark/works
>173 Works in Robb Stark/Sansa Stark

Can someone give me a quick rundown on the Targaryens?

There used to be this advanced (by GoT standards) civilization to the east that one day just got destroyed. One of the minor noble houses called Targaryen had moved to Westeros years before and thus avoided the event.

They had three dragons and decided they would conquer all of Westeros/the seven kingdoms which they did. They established a dynasty in Westeros and everyone was afraid of them and their dragons, but the dragons eventually died out. Even though the dragons were dead, they still acted like they were hot shit, did whatever they wanted and fucked their own siblings for generations. They eventually pissed off one too many people (Robert's Rebellion) and their dynasty was toppled. The queen and her two children that were left fled to the east where she died.

I don't know how much you know.

>rule westeros with a fair but iron fist

>those digits
the raven that saved westeros

> never understand the stannis meme
> ask why people love him
> tell me he's awesome in the books
> read the books
> he's the exact same as the show

pretending to like stannis is a gigantic in joke isnt it?

nice spaces between the text and > you reddit faggot, go back to r/got or r/freefolk where your kind belongs

Anyone else just care about the novels? I don't care about the show, the shitty faux "geek" merchandise the fat man tries to every phony who has watched TBBT and claims to be an expert in nerd culture. I just want the next two books.

i want the books too but i cant help feeling they might be disappointing like the show eventually became, if they ever end up coming out

I'm hoping against hope that shit will not be shit in the end.

What's your problem with Stannis? Are you some sort of syphilitic peasant traitor?

stannis droned the superior king

truly there is no man more accursed than the kinslayer

>I just want the next two books.
Friend, look at the pacing of the last two books, and the sample chapters. There's no fucking way he could ever finish the series in just 2 more books. Hell TWOW will probably only have Dany just arriving in Westeros.

Remember, this was supposed to be a trilogy, and plotwise, we're barely into what was supposed to be the second book.

These threads suck donkey balls at the moment.

t. Jamie Lannister

t. fuck yourself

>sunshine.jpg

HOW'S YOUR HAND JAMIE

I'm really hoping George kills off Daenerys in book six like he planned too in the second book. Her storyline has went nowhere since settling into the slaving cities.

And Young Griff/Aegon is based anyway.

I needed to trim my nails, thanks, pal

Yes, some wanna fuck Richard so badly through Sansa that they've written 173 fics about it and don't care about the incest, ironically they find jonerys disgusting because they're aunt/nephew

Took you long enough to type that with one hand you sister-fucking cunt

For all I know you fucked my sister too, you pock-faced bastard.

I did. What are you going to do about it?

Well, shut your bloody mouth and kill me if you can.

*teleports behind you*
Heh, nothin personnel, Kingslayer
*stabs you in the back*

>rp'ing as Jaime and LockePayne
new low for /got/

Doesn't the next season start in the early summer?

*FUCKING DIES*

>YOU COMMENTING
new low for your life.

*wipes blood off me sword*
The famous Jamie Lannister... what a joke
*spits and walks away*

*CORPSE FARTS*

Written by David Benioff & D. B. Weiss

Why don't they just release Winds Part one and Winds part two like they did with how ASOS and Dance were in the UK after the first edition was released?

Because the first half of Winds isn't finished yet.

Implying it shouldn't end with constitutional monarchy.

It's over

You mean Gynocracy, right? Game of Thrones is fundamentally a feminist series. Can't wait for QUEEN Dany to SLAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYY all the stupid peasants in westeros :DDDD

They should just pass the series to Brandon Sanderson like they do everything else. He writes 15 books at once and still hits deadlines like Whitney hit crack.

>add on even more additional side projects (HBO stuff he can't talk about)
>gee why does it feel like he's making no progress on Winds

TRULY A MYSTERY FOR THE AGES

He already let Double D finish his series so he's focusing on other original projects so he can make more cash

He's a smart man

because 168 pages is a bit short even for a first part.

and we got like a hundred pages already from sample chapters.

Given he said something about going back in progress a few times, he probably now has like 30 pages we haven't read.

He could release a 15 pages TWOW now and 15 pages TWOW#2 in 3 years.

>other original projects so he can make more cash
>wild cards that have like 0.5% of the interest ASOIAF has
>football
>this or that social issue

Why does he need even more money? He gets millions every year already. He lives in a tiny house with a crappy car. His only expenses seem to be food and plane tickets to conventions.

To keep Sibel, duh

His wife wont take off his cuck cage until he makes another 10 million

>Georges

unironically it's probably his wife

he is also probably one of those cucks who provides for all his extended family as well like sisters and nephews etc

Whatever you say about Lucas, at least he had finished his artistic vision before selling out to get his franchise turned into a soulless cash grab.

doodles and boobies

t. George Lucas

>finish twow
>make 10 millions
>cuck cage off so allowed to fuck sibel again
what's so wrong with this plan

poo poo

Stimulating discussion once again

*farts*

t-teehee

cock nuggets and ass crumbs

Right on. I'm not really sure what to expect, but we have great seats.

why didn't stannis and his men just eat their own poop instead of starving to death then being saved by the onion knight.

recycling and a constant food source that never runs out

when you're hungry why don't you eat dick?

because dicks don't grow back. eat poop and you're left with more poop that you can then eat again. constant food source

Bump

Anyone getting this?
I'm hype to be honest.

its not ennio morricone so no

>The leaks fucked me. How can I enjoy season 7 now
by shitposting live as you watch it on this general

Any images of the contents?

Littlefinger must climb the laddah and outsmart each character of this pic. Where does he stop

At the first step. He only got this far due to plot contrivance and luck.

>Cool Mini Or Not

So the pieces will be great but the game will be shit.

I dont know why this is a thing. I can think of zero melodies from the show besides the intro

animu is retarded, so he outsmart them all.

I think the best part of the last show season is that DnD fucked everything up so bad, theres no way the books could resemble this clusterfuck. If I'm wrong Ill kill myself