Blacks dominate the entertainment industry

>Blacks dominate the entertainment industry
>Blacks beat crackers in almost every sport
>the Leader of the Free World is Black
>Africa will become the next global economic powerhouse

.. all of this and somehow black people aren't literal kings and queens?

Stay mad, stormwienies
It's not like you've actually done anything with your life

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LqO7zlGHEJ4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yeah, and wait until they get a load of the Chinese.

>Africa will become the next global economic power house

Tell me how the home of the oldest known civilization ,with vast climate,raw materials and resources,hasn't ALWAYS OR EVER been the worlds #1 super power

I'll give you an answer its niggers

Now go back to arguing with Ukraine on who owns who's burning pile of tyres

>I want guaranteed (you)'s
sage

WE

Blacks can be space colonizers but no, they were not egyptians and will never be.

>>Blacks dominate the entertainment industry
Only in mainstream media, which is dying.
And a single fucking video game managed to outsell the entire music industry.

>>Blacks beat crackers in almost every sport
Tennis
Gymnastics
Swimming
Hockey
Martial Arts
Cycling
Every single strongman competition ever

>>the Leader of the Free World is Black
Half white

>>Africa will become the next global economic powerhouse
While being utterly subservient to China

WUZ

The only space blacks colonize is prison.

>Blacks dominate the entertainment industry

Only as the "show". They are literally only the monleys in the circus. Who does all the music production? Technical administration? Schedule management? Who owns the studios? Who owns the tv networks, radio networks, broadcast rights, contracts, royalties?
Who runs tour management, logistics and supply chain management for gear to get to arenas for shows? Who owns the arenas and stadiums? Who does the sound, lighting, cameras, digital production, editing?

I wouldnt say blacks dominate the entertainment industry but i would say they are the pride animal in the circus

Yuh, dey wuz kongs and sheeit.

Every single person was royalty and they all had servants. Nobody worked because they were all "kings" so there was no servant, So basically everyone was a king of nothing and just a common working plebs and/or slaves, probably beneath a single actual king whom they probably worshiped as a god.

I never understood it either, literally everyone who ever saw demographics knows that the future is BLACKED(tm) and yet somehow they love denying it, pretending that their 'masterrace" superiority will save them, it won't guys, it won't.

In fact, the 'leader of the free world' being black just accentuates the show pony image of blacks in society. It is well known that world leaders are all puppets, strung by their advisors and only being a face for their country. Obama only does something because hes told to by an advisor or team of advisors.

If blacks really ruled the world they would own all of the banks, oil production, farms, and energy production. They would also be the top military advisors and generals, and would be leaders in the intelligence community. Those are the real influential people. Everything else is just a facade

>implying the Chinese will allow it

youtube.com/watch?v=LqO7zlGHEJ4

KANGZ

and how do you think they would disallow it? genocide africa? for what purpose, and how on earth you think the UN would allow it.

In reality its probably going to be the chinks who will want to make business in africa and fuel its growth. While their mainland is going to have a shrinking population, basically europe vol 2. Wouldn't be surprised if future china allowed niggers into their country to supply for workers.

tyler perry is an exception. he's one of the wealthiest directors in hollywood. considering he writes, produces and directs, he takes home a huge chunk of change from every movie. he has more successive blockbusters than cameron, spielberg and scorcese.
i'm typing all this shit about madea not to disagree with you, but to show how all the #oscarssowhite, we just minstrels for da white man sentiment is bullshit and perry is living proof that if you aren't just some shuck n jive coon you can make a killing in hollywood as a black man.

sage

Anyone else feeling /mischievous/? Why don't we spread the kangs meme, but say their intelligence and magick was degraded when their gene pool was diluted with whites. Only way to fix it is by breeding with only other kangz.

But what if they respond by having more reproductive sex with BOTH whites AND their fellow niggers?

>Tennis
>Gymnastics
Do the names Serena Williams and Simone Biles mean anything to you?

we wuz kangs

Are you fucking retarded ruskie?

The only reason this place hasn't crashed and burned is because of the 4 million + whites that still live here.

> Blacks being able to create a self-sustainable economic powerhouse

See Zimbabwe.

>that pic

it's amazing what people would do to compensate for their small penis

I am now an #ObamaSpearChucker

actually Chinese are gonna take over it not blacks