Found out Netflix just canceled Marco Polo after two seasons. Now I really hate Netflix

Found out Netflix just canceled Marco Polo after two seasons. Now I really hate Netflix.

this shit sucks though

WTF!? you serious ?

It is, I really enjoyed watching this, Kublai, the side characters, the action, not so much Marco but it was still great.

It had some good parts, like Kublai, but on the whole it probably deserved to be cancelled.

heard it was expensive and fuck to make

>marco polo gets cancelled
>orange is the new black is a pop culture phenomenon
THIS GOD DAMN WORLD

[Angry Mongolian throat singing]

It was on my watchlist and looked promising, well that fucking sucks

Kublai and Nayan were compelling enough for me to hold the show. Historical inaccuracies I expected, Marco being boring was also expected (he at best was a tax collector for the Khan in real life anyway) and honestly I'm glad he wasn't given more screen time. Hundred Eyes and Chabi weren't bad either. The rest were boring and could not take the place of more intriguing plot points gone unexplored.

Still a shame. I would have loved to see the failed invasions of Japan and Thailand and watch Kublai wallow away into obesity and depression as he fights a civil war for the rest of his life without resolution.

Fucking SyFy canceled Incorporated after one season, stop fucking crying.

>I hate Netflix for canceling bargain bin GoT

it was a terrible show. surprised it even got a 2nd season.

You ought to be trampled by horses.

kublai was truly based on the show, it should've focused on him and used polo as a narrative framing device. which they sorta did in season 2

i thought it was cancelled by the weinsteins and not netflix, since it was one of the most expensive things they've ever done

quality shows though, based sets and costume design

I am sure it was expensive as I have heard but then again they already have the costumes fitted and sets to reuse. Most of the characters aren't that famous other than the Crouching Tiger lady and the Fast N Furious asian dude. So casting couldn't have been that expensive, although they did have many extras like Game Of Thrones. Either way it was worth continuing a few more seasons at least.

Other than Vikings, this was the only show I was looking forward to watching.

I was quite sad to hear this news as well. I really enjoyed the first season with Chin Han as the villain and when the show was actually about Marco Polo.

Season two went way off the deep end in trying to be an asian game of thrones, what with the scene where the asian dominatrix pegs the arab dude for no reason other than a depraved sex scene

Kublai's definitely my favourite character.
Hated how they turned Rick Yune's character into a little bitch. Still better than Jingim being a little faggot twink. Was sad for a while after the passing of the Blue Princess. The fire horses scene was retarded as fuck though. Chin Han and Hundred Eyes are cool characters. Rick Yune's daughter is a cute.

:(

You're really late to the party on this information. But yeah it sucks

this, I watched Iron Fist hoping it got Marco Polo's budget and production value, maybe now that is a possiblity but still fuck netflix.