Brit/pol/ - G-G-Good Afternoon Edition

>A MUSICAL ANALYSIS OF THE TUNE DAVID CAMERON SANG OUTSIDE DOWNING STREET
classicfm.com/discover/music-theory/david-cameron-musical-analysis/#JOD7burZLE4KoShX.97

>DAVID CAMERON: NEW PRIME MINISTER BY WEDNESDAY EVENING
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-07-11/david-cameron-says-u-k-to-have-new-prime-minister-by-wednesday

>LABOUR CALLS FOR SNAP ELECTION
standard.co.uk/news/politics/labour-does-not-want-summer-leadership-battle-a3293046.html

>THERESA MAY TO BECOME PRIME MINISTER AFTER ANDREA LEADSOM BACKS OUT
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/07/11/theresa-may-launches-conservative-leadership-bid-as-andrea-leads/

>NIGE DISCUSSES KEK AND MEME MAGIC
youtube.com/watch?v=SAkwv5PNapY

>NIGEL FARAGE: MAY'S SO COLD SHE MIGHT BE ALABASTER
dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-3682601/NIGEL-FARAGE-Theresa-s-cold-alabaster.html

>TALKS BETWEEN LABOUR AND TORY BLAIRITES ABOUT FORMING THEIR OWN PARTY
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/07/10/talks-about-forming-new-pro-eu-centrist-party-reported-at-westmi/

>ANGELA EAGLE: "C-CORBYN STOP!!! THAT'S IT, I W-WARNED YOU, NOW YOU'RE GOING TO FEEL THE WRATH OF THE BLAIRITES"
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-36756975

>UKIP IS FINISHED - PAUL NUTTALL DROPS OUT OF THE LEADERSHIP RACE, NIGGER OR WOMAN SET TO REPLACE HIM AND "RID THE PARTY OF RACISTS, SEXISTS AND HOMOPHOBES"
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3682752/Who-ll-end-Cult-Nigel-m-woman-UKIP-s-best-known-female-politician-says-party-shed-chauvinist-image.html
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-36756379

>LIB DEM MEMBERSHIP 'SURGES' AFTER BUMBLASTED REMAINERS FLOCK TO THEM IN DROVES
leftfootforward.org/2016/07/lib-dems-hit-their-highest-membership-in-a-decade-why-are-thousands-signing-up/

>THE CHILCOTT REPORT - THE MAIN POINTS
thenational.ae/world/europe/chilcott-report---the-main-points

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5D1gJ_GygAI
youtube.com/watch?v=GJ2X9SANsME
en.metapedia.org/wiki/List_of_UK_MPs_who_voted_for_Iraq_War
twitter.com/BiancaJagger/status/752744373708881920
next.ft.com/content/a594eb58-443c-11e6-b22f-79eb4891c97d
youtube.com/watch?v=yciKQyyWDcc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Warning: By order of The Rt Hon. Theresa May MP, this message has been removed for potentially contravening Section 127 of the Communications Act 2003.

For more information, please see the most recent Home Office guidance on the proper use of social media.

youtube.com/watch?v=5D1gJ_GygAI

Jesus Christ, look at how deluded the Remain fags are in the comments.

>That interview with Eagle on BBC news
>Her entire argument comes down to "BUT I'M A WOMAN"

Is madness a brit/pol/ approved band?

youtube.com/watch?v=GJ2X9SANsME

BLAIRITES BTFO

BASED MAY

praise keek

somebody say something positive about May

I can't get a straight answer on her level of Merkelness

Is that they use to fine people for tweeting "racist" stuff?

See

You can fuck her without fear of babies.

NIGHT BOAT TO CAIROOOOOOOOO

I'm anti-Islam as fuck, but I still don't get why the Palestinian flag is above Sheev. Palestine is clearly powerless against Israel - they have no army, no navy and no air-force. All they have are shitty rockets.

literally makes no sense tbqh

Everyone is getting their knickers ina twist over Bianca Jagger posting a 'far right' list of MPs that voted for the war.
en.metapedia.org/wiki/List_of_UK_MPs_who_voted_for_Iraq_War

Top keks

twitter.com/BiancaJagger/status/752744373708881920

KEK Nick Ferrari on LBC is reporting this. Look what it says about Lammy, Bryant, etc.

British banks already were bailed out. But in truth what makes canary warf the power house, and heart of the British economy, is the euopean financial passport that allows it to sell banking services to EU countries easily. Simply put. Without being in the EEA (at which point leaving was fucking pointless) that won't be given back, crippling our most important industry.

Besides, why do people naively thing a trade deal is specifically positive? It's far easier to bully Britain, a country entirely reliant on importing food, fuel, raw resources and manpower who exports ideas, education and high tech engineering than it is Europe, into a deal that's worse for Britain grab before. Your academics can, and will, leave once the reduction in funding comes, the engineers will follow the contracts, etc. The things that make Britain, fundamentally it's strong education and world class scientists/engineers can go where they please, and trust me were already thinking about doing it.

Now ofc, you'll probably ignore this because brexitards don't have a bone of critical thinking in their body (else why vote for brexit), but it's wirth pointing out that if we leave the EEA out country is entirely fucked.

Good afternoon

Fucking hell lmao

Presumably Sheev represents an agglomeration of Jewish globalists and Muslim terrorists that have been force-lightning-ing America recently

>Removed

What did it say?

Doesn't even begin to dish the dirt on them anyway.

She linked to the Metapedia page posted just before.

Lads I need an objective answer on whether or not the EU has been the cause of/contributed to British industrial decline.

You lost the referendum.

Get over it.

can't even tell me when i'm wrong. typical brexitard

Isle of dogs suit monkey detected.

Manlets. Because I’m a small guy. I’m short. I’m size challenged. I’m a manlet, I’m a babylegs, I’m a shorty. I’m a midget, little man, pipsqueak, munchkin. I’m an oompa loompa. I am not in charge. I file with these agencies. I’m a small fry, fun sized, itty bitty baby toy. I swim at the shallow end, I dance with platform shoes. I’m Dinklage in the game of chairs. I crash and my planes are crashed. I shoot and I am shot. I yell at them and throw them out of planes, and every single hired gun's had the fucking time of his life. And I am not a big guy. If there’s one twisted bastard in this plane, it’s this big guy here.
So congratulations, Bane. I’ve just officially found out your master plan.

All of your comment is wrong but it's pointless discussing it with you, you are very much in denial and that's evident from the fact, that you still haven't accepted Brexit.

You might have spent your life in a little lefty bubble, receiving attendance certificates but never really understood there are winners and losers.

Why don't you do what ever intelligent Remainer has already done? . . . .ie. Accept the referendum and move on.

So what happens when May openly says she won't end freedom of movement, will Nigel speak up at that point. May is not even going to cut ties with the EU, she's just going to loosen then, keep freedom of movement and keep us in the single market which 52% of the country don't fucking want.

Did it even occur to you that there were other issues with regards brexit? Possibly ones with more significance to the majority of british people?

next.ft.com/content/a594eb58-443c-11e6-b22f-79eb4891c97d

Press F to pay respects to Italy. They expect one of us in the wreckage, before the whole creaky thing comes crashing down.

I'm a little sad that she might lose her hat real soon.

You might find this interesting.

Many companies in Britain have been bribed by the EU, to move production to more 'needy' areas, this list is by no means comprehensive but it makes you think?

see can't even refute my point. idiot. I'm a research scientist, just finishing my phd in England and you know what? I'm gtfo Britain as soon as I can, losing out on massive funding, opportunities and collaboration with hundreds of thousands of colleagues on the mainland because some working class idiot has cognitive dissonance/a lack of critical thinking and hates foreigners is insane. Simply speaking Britain has lost nearly 25 years worth of maths education in me with this, and I'm not the only one.

"Hur dur we get to maek trade deals" is such a retarded thing. If you really think Britain, a massively import reliant country, is in any position to negotate a deal even half as good as what the EU can? Its a braindead non factor "advantage". Sure, we can regulate things, like removing the human rights convention, environmental protection, worker rights and protection of our natural resources.

Yaaay, so many positives. Leaving the EU is fucking braindead and something only a person who is either stupid, misinformed or xenophobic would support.

How has the media not figured out Sup Forums yet?

>Many in the banking industry fear that the Renzi measures are too little, too late. The system lacks capital partly because non-performing loans sit on Italian banks’ books at 40 cents but are valued on the market at only 20 cents. The Bank of Italy has no official data on the capital shortfall but Goldman Sachs analysts argue that, in their worst case scenario, Italian banks have a gross capital gap of €38bn.

It's paywalled, but if you search "Italy banks financial times" it should show up.

>can't even refute my point.
I have already said, it's pointless arguing with you, did you not get that bit? . . .It kind of proves my point that you are totally oblivious to anything but your own self-serving needs.

Go and finish school and GTFO if you want - Nobody will miss you.

National autonomy will always prevail over promises of little trinkets, gibsmedats and dem programs, Euronigger. The UK will be just fine.

He posted my girl.

her whole fucking head more like

that'll be cute, wont it?

fucking brexiteers

>little anime girl Dullahan

Stop tempting my dick.

working class retards

>gets rid of union jack from flag
>Karen is my girl

Consider suicide

>Demonizing the working class like they don't matter
Globalist scum. Don't let the door hit you.

>t.obnoxious schoolbrat who has never been outside academia

Not an argument
youtube.com/watch?v=yciKQyyWDcc

So I guess the answer is no, but I'll give you a brief rundown because you aren't going to read it anyway:

Sovereignty of the country: the ability to decide our own laws, as per the country votes
Restoring democracy: the EU is a non-democratic entity in spite of its elected MEPs
Immigration: while you would call it xenophobic, It would be naive to pretend that nobody has lost their job as a result of it, these people voted to leave and should not be looked down on for a completely logically sound decision
Trade: While the EU negotiated our deals, that was because we weren't allowed, and it would take decades in many cases, as each member had a say, often making the trade deals far worse than had we negotiated alone

But she's my girl.

My dad predicted we'd leave, then Cameron would step down and that 'a woman' would take his place before even the referendum vote had begun.

Good post.

YES!

seen them live 5 times. great band.

Karen belongs to UK

Here we see how much the middle-class bohemian leftists sitting in their ivory towers hate the working class.

she is against degeneracy

Did you see them in Portsmouth a few months ago?

I hate you because you always save my rare Karens and then post them like this

She's mine.

I can't resist!

at least i have income you lower class cunts

nah was going to go but i didn't have the money, also pompey is a fucking shit'ole mush

I love how this ignores her co-sponsoring the same sex marriage bill.
The first two were whipped votes by the tories if I remember rightly.
And what's bad about the last 3 at all?

Don't really care about the gay stuff desu

t. gay

I've seen a lot of them. None of them make sense.

you in hospital lad? you alright?

Tbh all cities are shithole. I like Portsmouth because of it's history but I hate cities in general.

When your student grant expires and you spend 10 years in the real world, come back and lecture us about your lefty values then!

wew, so do I

No one is being paid to shill for Hillary by the way. It's a Republican-funded lie and a pathetic attempt to smear her campaign.

If Corbyn is kept off the Labour leadership ballot there should be riots

How much did he bet on it?

is it true that British people still overwhelmingly support Hillary becoming president in America, post-Brexit vote, even though she has basically promised to inflict retaliation on your country through trade?

If so that's the most cucked shit I've ever heard!

that retarded picture hurts my brain

Outside of Sup Forums British people don't really care.
We have far more important things to discuss.

Yes, most people are morons and the only news they see from America is "cops are killing niggers" and "Trump is a Hitler".

>It is impossible to build a cohesive society where there is any immigration

Aw shit

Nothing but I bet a tenner (10 pounds) and won £110 (one hundred and ten pounds)

No one cares about or supports Clinton in Europe, people just hate Trump.

Fuck iff, Yankee. We don't have high support for Trump because we see he's a literal meme.

Our politics are somewhat civilized.

im happy im leaving hte uk after uni with my boyfriend so i don't have to deal wiuth you racists anymore. i'll easily get a job as i'm stufying to be an engineer and you'll be stuck working in a mcdonalds

I'M GAY BTW

Wew lad, whre u from

Wanna shag?

than your relationships with other countries, especially like the USA, in a Britain outside the EU? what would immediately be more important?

>im happy im leaving hte uk after uni with my boyfriend
>with my boyfriend
We'll be happy your leaving too, faggot.

Degenerate gays OUT of my Britain

>HASN'T ARGCLU ENTERS LABOUR LEADERSHIP CONTEST

IS THAT TWEET REAL?

Andrew Neil fucking destroyed her there.

:(
Am I not allowed to be a fag and pro-Sup Forums?

I finally worked up to watching an Angela Eagle interview

she's like a nervous substitute teacher. The idea that this skittish lesbian cat lady is any more 'PM material' than comrade Corbyn is full-stop retarded

No, it was originally pepe

what is that a fleshlight and your egg vibrator?

jesus christ bud

>British Politics
>Civilized

Your entire parliament is a meme, when they boo or groan when someone is speaking.

>mentally ill
>pro-Sup Forums
Pick one
Just kidding pick both 2bh

>Labour party undergoing huge unfixable schisms on ideology, EU, entryism, etc
>Actual leadership challenge coming soon (with added legal complications about the names on the ballot)
>Effectively at a fork in the road with both routes leading to disaster
>Can't form a cabinet
>Polling shows them behind by an even bigger margin than in May 2015
>"Comrades, I know what to do here, let's demand a general election."

How can one party be so incompetent? Even the French left is less shit at their jobs than Labour, and that is really saying a lot.

Tbh, I kinda like their parliament

Don't confuse being stone-faced with being civilized. That's what Democrats do. House of Commons is just a bit of banter.

kek

That's just men having bantz. I can imagine Obama sees laughing in Congress as Haram?

There's nothing 'civilized' about spewing hot air unopposed.

I think the plan is to have her depose Corbyn, and then have her deposed by someone like Andy Burnham or Dan Jarvis who are both electable, and seen to be unsullied by the sin of couping Corbyn so they aren't going to have half the membership out to get them. Either that or Labour has gone full retard.