In 15-20 years the population in Norway will be bigger than Denmark and Finland lmao kek

In 15-20 years the population in Norway will be bigger than Denmark and Finland lmao kek.

Hello little brothers.

Other urls found in this thread:

dst.dk/da/Statistik/nyt/NytHtml?cid=23528
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_urban_areas_in_Norway_by_population
youtube.com/watch?v=S7GKUIhvYd4
youtube.com/watch?v=bnGmEhhY8X4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nigerway

Please annex us

Then we will import 1 million turks to our country

Impressive my fellow BLACK brother

Will that be due to importing muds?

Who cares, they will become Norwegian soon anyway. Even hardcore muslims will convert to Norwegianism here.

Don't do this.
Believe me.

intelligent timing

But they don't want to go there?

and 70% of the growth will be in the Oslo region

>the population in Norway will be bigger than Denmark and Finland

I'm pretty sure that the average Nordic citizen only knows that Sweden is the biggest and Iceland the smallest.

Finland? Probably.
Denmark? No.

With a birth rate of 1.75

Just kill me now.

>2017
>thinking that the birth rate is relevant anymore

Kinda my point.

Congratulations to Sweden for reaching 10 million thanks to immigration and Norway taking the same path.

WE NOW AMERICA

What will happen to Europe once all the gibs is gone?

You're taking the same path too.

USA dies.

we're going to america

>january-september 2016
we had the lowest amount of asylum seekers in 6 years in q1 2017 and the fertility rate for ethnic danes has increased the last 3 years

WE BECOME AMERICA

I've already started eating burgers

And we had the lowest in 25 years. And ours is increasing too.

The niggers go back to their mansions in Somalia.

Yes you two autists. Denmark and Norway are doing better, Sweden is not. Now bury your hatches.

72% of Norway's growth is due to immigration

Same in Denmark.

Most are white though (many are not though)

>denmark trying to pretend his country isn't doing the exact same thing

Only people in Oslo and towns nearby will notice anything, such as more people taking public transport etc. Rest of Norway will stay as it is now

you'll find that most danes are in denial about how bad the situation really is here, I live in a town with like 40k people and there are arabs and niggers everywhere, almost a third of the people I see in public are non-danes.

I doubt it is as high as 72%, we aren't experiencing as extreme population boom as you.

Are you American?

I'm not in denial
>almost a third of the people I see in public are non-danes
lmao, back to Sup Forums

>I live in a town with like 40k people and there are arabs and niggers everywhere, almost a third of the people I see in public are non-danes

Can't be that bad can it? (I can't believe you are worse than Norway)

I know. Same in Norway, if you say something about "Scandinavians will be a minority in Scandinavia somewhere between 2070-2100" then they just think you're a crazy person exaggerating, because all they see today is a few niggers here and there. They can't fathom that somewhere in the relative near future we won't even be a majority in our own countries. Worst thing is that by then the rest of europe has gone down the drain already long since.

>Are you American

No

We have many immigrants from the baltics, sweden and poland.

>not wanting my country to become a racemixed shithole means I'm a Sup Forumstard

You just sound like an American who think all whites are the same. I'd rather want asians than ukrainians here

You have a lower fertility rate than us, you take slightly more immigrants than us. I'm not gonna argue about small details with you, but I'm pretty sure we're both just fucked.

We are all fucked, no need to point out that others are also fucked.

>I want to racemix with asians instead of other indo-europeans
Ok.

Exactly.
In the future white people won't exist.

Ukrainians are Europeans though and usually not bad people.

The total amount of humanoid creatures in Norway will be larger, but the amount of actual humans will be lower than Estonia kek.

You are a Sup Forumstard cause you're exaggerating. Walking in the streets of Norrebro you won't even see 1/3 people being non-danes, more like 1/5.
The situation is bad. I travel through a 2k town to school where there is an asylum center and you see lots of nigs everyday there but we're not America-tier like many Sup Forumstards keep stating

Of course shitskins in Denmark will be more noticeable, they have twice as many Muslims on 1/8th of the area. There's literally no escape.

Fucking hell, didn't even think about their areal until now. You're right. They will suffer greatly. I feel sad.

>1/5.
>not America-tier

ours is 1.8, yours is 1.7 but whatever

ukrainians commit crime, japanese don't

Yours is 1.69 it says.

I'm just tired of Europe turning into America. There is no such thing as African Swede, African Dane or African Norwegian.

There is also no such thing as muslim Scandinavian. Let our population stay homogeneous.

The FUCKING AREA DOESNT FUGGING MATTER it's the percentage of people you numbnuts

america is literally 1/2 and 1/5 as the most diverse place in the country is pretty good

I'm not exaggerating, my town has two asylum centers and a ton of refugees were relocated to vacant apartment complexes here. Although they don't work so they're more prominent in the streets, but it doesn't change the fact that there are way too many of them.
I have no idea what the fuck the government was thinking when they started housing thousands of migrants in 30-40k pop cities.

true, we don't even have any mountains for forests to hide in either so we're pretty fucked.

This shit doesn't even matter when most Swedes and Norwgeians lives in cities anyways.

It matters if you think about how much you'll notice them in your everyday life.

dst.dk/da/Statistik/nyt/NytHtml?cid=23528

>ukrainians commit crime, japanese don't

We can teach Ukranian children manners

We have places to segregate to.

If they're spread out it will be exactly the same.

You won't find any muslims in the norwegian mountains just like you won't find any muslims in the danish fields. they're concentrated in few areas in cities

Nice. I hope it continues to grow.

I'm not sure if 'most' Norwegians live in cities. We have always had an 'anti-city' policy.

Barely, when a town of 5000 people gets 10 shitskins it's officially ruined.

Even worse then cities sometimes.

We only have a few cities overall, and summing these up then you'll probably just have 1/3 of our population.

Well then. What can we do?

We could teach muslim children manners too... unless certain people come from cultures that cannot co-exist in our countries? (cough cough eastern europeans, africans, muslims)

The Norwegian fertility rate has consistently been higher.

>74 % of Norwegians live in urban areas.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_urban_areas_in_Norway_by_population

you seriously think that east-asian cultures are more compatible with western europeans than eastern european culture? get real

>urban area
Town of 20k people
A-ok, you got me there.

Yes, my town of 1500 people is very urban.

A village only needs 200 citizens to be considered a tettsted/urban area here.

I didn't see that many immigrant during my visit in Oslo. I'd wager we have way more than you do. Not Stockholm-tier ofc, but still quite a lot.

Yes. It's more about being civilized than culture honestly

Pretty sure the numbers from our official statistics are correct

And we still could conquer you lol

This

We as a country is not very urban kek. We are savages and we like it.

We have lowest amount of immigrants from northern countries what i know

And I live in Helsinki.

Lol, come on little brother
youtube.com/watch?v=S7GKUIhvYd4

urbanization is shit anyway, too much noise and too many people. I've lived on a farm my entire life and still struggle to adjust now that I live in a town.

Too much swedish i didnt understand a word lol

The point was that most Norwegians lives close to cities and not many live in small towns.

>We

Meil taitaa olla vähiten pohjoismaist mut helsinkiin just kaikki se paska keskittyy,muut kaupungit on puhtaita(ite näin negen ekaa kertaa 15 vuotiaana helsingissä)

How do you know the fertility rate is increasing because of ethnic Danes and not because of minorities?

To be blunt, your navy is not scaring anyone.

Most of us live in small towns or small """"""cities"""""" spread around in our country, that was my point. If you want to call that urban areas then fine. Carry on.

Because it mentions it in the article
green is non-western immigrant women
grey is ethnic danish women
blue is western immigrant women

>Den samlede fertilitet blandt kvinder af dansk oprindelse steg i samme periode fra 1,74 til 1,81 barn pr. kvinde

"The total fertility among women of danish origin increased in the same period from 1.74 to 1.81 children per woman"

That's where you're wrong.

Honestly we could take on entire scandinavia and still probably win

Asut varmaan jossain pienessä ja kuolevassa, alle 5000 ihmisen maaseutupitäjässä sit.

god damn it we are fucked.

>didn't see that many immigrant during my visit in Oslo

youtube.com/watch?v=bnGmEhhY8X4

I should be scaring your navy lol.
How many frigates? How many subs?
Seriously we could launch missiles at Helsinki and there would be nothing you could do to stop us.

ye

Nykyää pk seutu ennen kotkas

Also, MTBs are pretty useless against Norway (with all the anti tank weapons - and mountains).