/cfg/ MEME DIVISION : Late Night Penetration Edition

This is a thread for dumping, creating, and discussing anti-Hillary memes for immediate insertion.

Other urls found in this thread:

sli.mg/a/Itrg2Y
sli.mg/a/itrtzz
sli.mg/a/f4emzK
sli.mg/a/ig9VWX
pastebin.com/hack9Z6G
mega.nz/#!hFJjTL5a!gjyOGEewEP5EE-ZOxeEno7ucZqQwPfrBR7oVDMWTfzE
breitbart.com/tech/2016/07/11/facebook-deletes-hillary-clinton-memes/
twitter.com/hillaryclinton/status/751133678269587456
spectator.org/64729_lady-macbeth-little-rock/
politico.com/magazine/story/2015/04/clinton-white-house-the-residence-excerpt-116706_full.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Ammo
sli.mg/a/Itrg2Y
sli.mg/a/itrtzz
sli.mg/a/f4emzK
sli.mg/a/ig9VWX

Advanced Meme Warfare:
pastebin.com/hack9Z6G

the meme starter pack contains:

guide of advanced meme warfare 1.0
guide of using gimp to make a /cfg/ memes
fonts
blank folder - containing images and templates for /cfg/ memes
done folder - completed memes collected from previous threads
mega.nz/#!hFJjTL5a!gjyOGEewEP5EE-ZOxeEno7ucZqQwPfrBR7oVDMWTfzE
Social media tactics
pastebin.com/2LQsnJFQ

Kek blessed our campaign today

>tfw

We aim to hit that sweet spot

Post by other user, taken from pastebin:

The importance of this can't be understated. We need to turn ourselves into a well oiled meme factory. For this any photoshop fags are going to need a crash course in mass persuasion. The reading list is great but I'll write a few points here since most people don't have time to read 10 books, and time is of the essence.

The most effective political propaganda appeals to emotion. The idea is to stack up so much doubt, emotional appeals, and circumstantial evidence ON TOP of facts that we create a landslide of anti-Hill sentiment that permeates through society. This is what you see the MSM doing against Trump. They play the racism card because it's extremely effective, albeit being low hanging fruit.

Trump has to keep his image squeaky clean because everything he does is under the microscope of MSM. Notice how hard the media pushed the star of david angle.

We, on the other hand, have the advantage of being an anonymous swarm with a singular goal. We don't have to play fair. We can say and spread whatever we want.

Take a look at some of the most effective historical attack propaganda. You'll see racism, rape, murder, and slander. The worst shit you can think of.

We need to create a feeling of disgust towards Hillary when the users see our images.

The idea is to create one liners that we can memify and mass produce. These need to appeal to emotion strongly. We have to literally be the hate machine we're known as.

This is a legit pro-Hillary meme. THIS is the level of garbage that we're up against. The only reason Shillary gets any traction at all is because of her having, at this point, the MSM in her pocket,
>pic definitely related

another for keks. ACTUAL pro-Hillary meme. The word "autistic" doesn't even come close.

>Rapacious
Wtf seriously
Can these fuckers even ENGRISH

>Rapacious
aggressively greedy or grasping apparently. It's mostly just trying to sound smart. Complete cancer in every other respect

Freshly baked

yeah that turned out pretty well. The "well qualified" does it for me

no, the 2 pro-Hillary memes I pulled from an ACTUAL twitter acct.

nice template some user made

Thanks user. Taking requests.

Here's some ammo, some are useless but there's a good many points here that would be meme-worthy. See what tickles you

one of the more incendiary ones

Better question for another /cfg/ thread is what happened to the 6 gorillion dollars she lost?

>what happened
slush funds, kickbacks, money laundering through HSBC, multiple options which are probably all true.

that's pretty damning, damn. DAMN

She was just extremely careless with that 6 billion dollars.
Vote for Hillary.

Marvel made a version of M.O.D.O.K. featuring Trump's face, so I retaliated and made one with Hillary instead.

If we got some names connected to receipts that would be killer.

She didn't mean to fuck everything up, she's still super qualified though.

Another great template from today, or yesterday should I say.
>that's pretty damning
Fucking right. Just have to trust that the 140+ pages of material compiles by the research dept. has the information needed to bring it all down, or at least sway public opinion against her
>Vote for Hillary
fuck, I hate Trump now.
>Marvel
What a bunch of cuck(s).. Your pic is kek-worthy, but maybe not meme-worthy imo. Who the fuck is Modok?

>If we got some names connected to receipts that would be essential
ftfy

Absolutely, I read in the research bread today about some pretty compelling evidence that someone in the HRC camp used to be high level at HSBC and that he was going to be indicted but Hillary veto'd it when she was at state dept. Or something.

breitbart.com/tech/2016/07/11/facebook-deletes-hillary-clinton-memes/
THEY ARE SCARED

Mental Organism Designed Only for Killing, M.O.D.O.K., an agent of Advanced Idea Mechanics, or A.I.M., which is a branch of Hydra created by Baron Van Strucker, a nemesis of Captain America.

bump

Your image thumbnail made me think
>hillary as a nasheed holding a decapitated hillary head doing the nasheed finger pose
and now the image is burned in my mind.

you can make one of Hillary with a cop as the victim after this fucking tweet
twitter.com/hillaryclinton/status/751133678269587456

I read that. Shame it wasn't our memes that were pictured. That would have been yuge. Seems kikebook is banning even the most inoffensive anti-Hill stuff. Kind of brazen, really
and they made a trump image out of it? Almost flattering that they consider him some sort of evil mastermind. They really can't meme for shit.
that would make for a cool pic, no doubt. But my skills are very inadequate for that level of shooping. Later in the morning if you ask again somebody could make it happen. You could also give it a try if youre up to it.

decent one from today

transparency fits better than democracy

Apparently Comey was a director on the HSBC board, didn't that same company make donations to the CF?
Is fbi user aware his boss might be a piece of shit too?

>spectator.org/64729_lady-macbeth-little-rock/

She stated really weird things about children's rights. Some of these quotes might look scary next to pictures of families and infants.

>But Hillary’s advocacy of massive and immediate expansion of federal child-care programs was relative tinkering compared to the radical redefinition of the relationship between state and family that she called for as a champion of the “children’s rights” movement. In “Children Under the Law” (a 1974 essay reprinted by the Harvard Educational Reviewin 1982) she proposed three measures for obtaining “children’s rights”: (1) the immediate abolition of the legal status of minority and the reversal of the legal presumption of the incompetence of minors in favor of a presumption of competence; (2)the extension to children of all procedural rights guaranteed to adults; (3)the rejection of the legal presumption of the identity of interests between parents and their children, and permission for competent children to assert those independent interests in the courts. (In effect, when parents and their teenage kids don’t agree on who’s the boss, a judge steps in.)

>I prefer that intervention into an ongoing family be limited to decisions that could have long-term and possible irreparable effects if they were not resolved. Decisions about motherhood and abortion, schooling, cosmetic surgery, treatment of venereal disease, or employment, and others where the decision or lack of one will significantly affect the child’s future should not be made unilaterally by parents. Children should have a right to be permitted to decide their own future if they are competent.

>transparency
when you're right you're right

Again, the left doesn't give two shits about the emails. Emotional appeal all the way or you might as well just spread dank trump memes.

>Ihave read all she has written on children’s rights and can only conclude that Hillary suffers from a massive misunderstanding of the function of parents. “The presumption of incompetency has profound significance not just because children are reliant on adults to exercise their right for them, but because a child denied the opportunity to exercise responsibilities is effectively denied the opportunity to mature into a responsible adult,” she writes. She seems to miss the obvious: as children mature, sensitive parents gradually relax the reins and give their children greater freedom and greater responsibility. Hillary Clinton doesn’t appear to grasp how spontaneously evolved socialinstitutions like the family absorb and retain knowledge and wisdom through the ages, an ignorance typical of the left to which she belongs. GarryWills laments with Hillarythat we don’t have a “calibrated scale of increasing competence applicable to all children.” Of course we don’t. We don’t need one. Because we have something far better, families: millions of calibrated scales of increasing competence tailored individually to millions of individual children by millions of parents.

>Truth be told, Hillary Clinton harbors a deeply cynical view of the traditional family, its origins, and its defenders. In “Children Under the Law” she likens arguments against her plan to eliminate the legal minority status of children to arguments in favor of black slavery and against the emancipation of married women. In the same article, she goes even further, equating the family itself with slavery:

MEME DIVISION:

I don't mean to derail but if the twitter lords have extra time i think we can do more to divide the left and conquer. we all know that the left is eating itself in its hypocrisy but we can quicken this with fake accounts, for example:

>Dumb white women that aren't informed. They trigger BLM with their ignorance of PC-ness (cultural appropriation, insensitivity, making it obvious that they don't know any black people IRL, accidentally pointing out obvious flaws in BLM logic)

>Blacks that hate all white women allies, call them fake and privileged, say they steal black music and fashion without paying their fair share.

>Black women that hate black men for choosing white women, calling them race traitors (think of a new phrase because this is associated with us!), cite statistics! They also hate white women for stealing the black men. Say the white women want to erase black genes.

>Black women that hate white pro-choicers, call them eugenicists for promoting black genocide through abortion, cite statistics

>Muslims that openly hate gays citing religious freedom and islamophobia, Gays that hate muslims

>MTF Trans vs muslims! An MTF with a personal guilt-tripping story of how an anonymous muslim man assaulted "her"

>user feminists with guilt-tripping stories of how black men raped them, say BLM has an oppressive patriarchal culture, the real issue is gender not race. Do not name a real black man as the perp, that's illegal.

>Sex positive hot feminists vs negative fat feminists

>Straight black men vs gay black men, there is already bad blood that we can exploit.

Lmk if anyone is already doing this, or if you think this should be its own thread. Gimme suggestions too. We need to out-jew the Jews!

The basic rationale for depriving people of rights in a dependency relationship is that certain individuals are incapable or undeserving of the right to take care of themselves and consequently need social institutions specifically designed to safeguard their position. Along with the family, past and present examples of such arrangements include marriage, slavery and the Indian reservation system.

>In her view, the family as we know it, in which children are legally dependent on their mother and father until achieving majority at 18or 21, is not a social institution adapted over time to meet children’s needs of protection, sustenance, and love. It is instead a breeding ground of perpetual conflict that was “invented” in the nineteenth century in response to organized labor demands aimed at protecting adult workers against competition from children:

> Many of the modern conflicts between parents and children arise because of the ‘invention’ of adolescence. Children in the Middle Ages became adults at the age of seven.… The concept of childhood gradually was expanded until children became more and more dependent on their parents and parents became less and less dependent on their children for economic support and sustenance. During the nineteenth century in this country, the idea of compulsory education provided an opportunity for children to be trained, and took them out of an increasingly smaller work force, so that they would not compete with adults. Child labor laws continued this trend and so did the imposition of age requirements for school attendance.… Because children now remain in the family for longer periods, during which they are still dependent but becoming more and more adult, the opportunities for intrafamily disputes have increased dramatically.

>Again, the left doesn't give two shits about the emails
It's only partially true. Berniefags spam anti-Hillary hate constantly, but mostly with shitty image macros and/or boring appeals to justice or whatever. It's not whether they give a shit about they emails, the biggest pro-bernie accts hate her for a variety of very legitimate reasons. Those bernie supporters that don't hate her, might hate her in the future if we do the job correctly.

what is this pasted from? Did you draft this?

Also:

>Start a LEGIT #AsianLivesMatter or #LatinoLivesMatter. Can't use #AllLivesMatter, it has to be centric around the asians or spics just like BLM is nigger-centric. BLM will never accept this but you should pressure the white allies, say they are racist if they don't support ALM or LLM, cite jap internment or deportations for guilt tripping. If white libs support you, BLM will hate them.

I drafted this:
The other posts are quotes from an article I think

Stupid bitch is growing plants in sink.

>i drafted this
nice job putting this all together. capped for future reference. The possibility of a Trump vs Hillary showdown is inevitable, and the task of converting rabid leftards over to Trump is going to definitely require some serious planning. Twitterfags will have to have built up sufficient numbers at that point to get the memes across. Also, we need other angles to attack from; definitely not enough liberal white women + ethnic women accts online at the moment. That will have to change soon.

>black women's version of race traitors
Hmm.
Cracker chasers?
White worshippers?
It's hard to think of what would be authentic from the mind of a black woman who is proud to be black and detestes race traitoring black men.
Bleachers?
Bleach drinkers?
Black bleachers?

No card carrying feminist would ever say any black men raped them, no matter if it actually happened to them because "you can't rape white women, rape is power and whatever" and neither would they say blacks live in a patriarchal culture because it's rayciss but also because they don't have any fathers present for there to be a patriarchy kek. Similarly no card carrying feminist will admit to the treatment of women under sharia law both because it is rayciss but also because the goal of all feminism, even overtly now, is rather stark plain-faced misogyny.

She also did business with De Beers while Apartheid was still the law in SA. Normies will hate that, especially Blacks.

>Powerful though it may be, there is a pattern of details about their relationship that suggests it is not as fully fused as an old-fashioned marriage. The Clinton’s financial assets are separately held; Bill draws a modest salary as governor, and basically the rest of their assets are under Hillary’s name. (Despite her husband’s frequent public complaints about the investment in non-productive assets and “paper profits” of the eighties, Hillary appears to have done well by such an aggressive strategy in the decade of greed. “At Wharton business school this spring, [Clinton] was yelling at them about how many of them went off to be investment bankers and did this sophisticated financial stuff instead of doing something that was actually productive,” says a source familiar with the couple’s tax returns. “Hillary herself in 1987 bought these straddles, Standard and Poors. She’s done the kind of stuff that he thinks is bad. The way they’ve actually gotten the richest is that in 1986 Hillary sunk alot of her money into this thing called the Value Partnership. It’s very aggressively managed: they short all of these stocks, there are all these puts and calls, and it did very well for them.” But Hillary has never been one to let principle stand in the way of pecuniary gain: in 1981 she reported a tidy, if politically incorrect, capital gain from the sale of stock in De Beers, the South African diamond barons.)

type of normie memes also made here. This is one of mine

Here's the article bro.

Kek

She still does business with DeBeers which still profits from blood diamonds.

Send some proof to our bros in the research department. This could be another "gold mine".

Thanks user. Just FYI the posts about family values is not from me but it is very good material for shillary memes. I will help with a fake twitter or two soon.

>De Beers
Definitely meme material there. We've made a few outrageous ones going on speculation alone, so we can surely spin this into a nice little meme-missile. When the morning shift guys come in somebody will definitely get on that.
> I will help with a fake twitter or two soon.
fantastic. as i said in my post, we need to hit the non white fucking male angle hard and soon. The earlier you start farming normies and leftards as followers, the better. Time-consuming af but also hilarious and strangely satisfying. But that angle will need some thought, after some sleep i'll throw together a simple guide on how to approach that based on ideas ITT and out.

i might be able to think of something too over time but nice ideas.

>No card carrying feminist would ever say...
Lots of good points user and I agree in general but I do believe there are outliers as with everything. I can think of ways to twist "you can't rape white women, rape is power" into a guilt-tripping argument against gender oppression. So if we made some outliers who go against the grain, yes they will be attacked but that is good for us, it will show sane people who the crazies are. We should also make fake accounts that attack our own fake accounts with even more vitriol. And if we can twist the narrative to make our characters more victimized, that will silence, confuse, and demoralize white liberals who can't pick a side.

De Beers memes can show. Poor Black children working in open pit mines. Apartheid imagery. Maybe something with Nelson Mandela. So to target the Black community while Nelson Mandela was imprisoned Shillary enriched herself off of the labor of poor Blacks in Apartheid South Africa.

I'm going to find some images that might work well in a De Beers meme.

Nelson Mandela himself.

In his cell.

Shillary wearing diamonds.

Love all of it. This is exactly the type of info we need. Hillary supports apartheid, apartheid was bad. Barely any spinning required, but short and to-the-point catch phrases to write in bold fonts.

Shillary wearing a diamond ring with a glib expression. This might be a good center piece for the meme.

Start #Presidentpoopypants on Twitter and Leddit!

Diamond minors.

More diamond minors.

Sup Forums is now a white area
whites only
Now don't pay attention to any of the flags from nonwhite countries, pretend they don't exist, like back when flags didn't exist on this board and everyone assumed everyone WAS a white 12 year old neckbeard autist shitlord, which somehow still remains the angle CTR/MM/CF/Tavistock shills are still trying to pull without any ceasing.
Honestly hilarious.
Chicago is an apartheid, it's pretty bad but it's not without being also a gibs state that's rife with corruption and machiavellian scheming put on full blast.
Park Ridge is just north of Chicago.
Rahm Emmanuel is very familiar with Obama and Hillary.

She is trying to get the support from the rich Indian Diaspora in US by showing that she too share the freedom to poo anywhere.

Shillary's true opinion on Black Live Matter.

that'd be great. a while ago i had a masterplan to do this sort of thing but i couldn't think of how to get numbers without hiring a bunch of people. obviously can't afford that, so i gave up until i saw how many Sup Forumsacks are contributing to this /cfg/ movement. This is definitely the most interesting thing I've ever seen coming out of Sup Forums with everybody coming together for research, memes and red team.

Don't forget to use hashtags to get followers on twitter. Use what is trending. Mine photos from a target individual on Facebook and apply hashtags that make the concert they went to in 2014 look like last night's blm rally.

Once you got the followers you can blast the memes!

For example:
"Tonights protest friends! #BLM #BLACKLIVESMATTER #NYC #STRONGERTOGETHER #FREEDERAY #PHILANDRO"

Guys reminder that the Lynch broad is getting her hearing which will only be in audio form
TODAY AT 7AM

you're a good sport pajeet
>This is definitely the most interesting thing I've ever seen coming out of Sup Forums
Well, at least the most interesting thing I've participated in directly, for sure. That's why it's so damn hard to do anything else. I'm serious though, make like a paki chick acct, you'd be my hero. Completely untapped memosphere as of yet. Imagine the possibilities

link to c-span stream in pic related
7 AM TODAY, MUCH AMMO CAN BE HAD

This one is gold. Have your puppet share their history of sexual abuse as a child and drop this one. Devastating.

One more. This cop is one bad motherfucker.

We have to get a decent source we can add at bottom of memes, and put some shoopers on the debeers thing at once. I'll DM some guys on twitter so they get the message. Maybe we can have a few choice cuts out before noon.

Guys, i know I'm the OP and all, but it's 6AM and i have to get some sleep. I'm completely useless right now. If the thread slows down too much just bump until reinforcements arrive

DEUS VULT

>But Hillary has never been one to let principle stand in the way of pecuniary gain: in 1981 she reported a tidy, if politically incorrect, capital gain from the sale of stock in De Beers, the South African diamond barons.)

Here's the abridged sauce.

thx senpai. Gotta crash see:
thx for contribution

I vaguely remember this. No matter how much dirt you dig up on the Clinton Crime Family, it's always shocking.

i could do a muslim chick, are paki chicks any different? i don't actually know much about pakis

This would be a lot more efficient if we had character producers focus on the accounts and the meme people just chugging out assets that fit the character narratives.

Any idea how to distribute these tasks without doxxing?

wow, some bernout autist must have defected to team $hillary

paki women are 50 shades of scheherazade

Keep in mind we have to have a chance of turning the target audience, and that the turned target's value is determined by their liklihood to turn others when they talk about how they got redpilled to friends. Pakis might not be worth the effort. It takes a lot of time and effort to build a character with reach.

i don't see how that can't be done here. puppet masters say: i have x character, content please. meme masters produce content and post it.

there might be some platform that would make it spiffier but i say best to use what we're all familiar with to avoid losing anyone, as every user counts here. just my 2 cents.

If people have Twitter they can DM with pseudonyms. Honestly though people need to step up here. No one feels safe meeting anywhere else. I found some information and some pictures, but my shooping skills are zilch. That's why I posted them here so people can put something together.

Aye thats a nice shitpost meme

i agree. paki's might be a better choice for influencing britain. maybe he just meant a muslim chick. my idea with muslims would not be to focus on fellow muslims but to try to be the white liberal's "one muslim friend". they would fear disagreeing with me and I could confuse them by attacking gays or feminists etc. What do you think i'm just wading into these waters.

Bump

I got you. The Muslim angle will definitely work to some extent I'm sure, but in light of recent events i'd think that the efficacy of a BLM negro puppet would be a lot higher on the feeble minded cuck or coal burner. Can't say I can see the towelheads upstaging BLM in terms of getting whitey to seek their acceptance.

bumping with this from the research thread

goodnight yall, i'll try to be back tomorrow. stay strong brothers.

They really do hate the secret service

politico.com/magazine/story/2015/04/clinton-white-house-the-residence-excerpt-116706_full.html

This is a weird angle.

fair enough bro. until another omar mateen does his thing at least. alright i'm out for real now.

Agreed. Can use the existing /cfg/ title to make content requests. If some shill wants to cry conspiracy it plays into our hands anyway.