Name one other qb who can make this throw

Johnny Manziel

considering there is no marker to tell me how far apart the receiver is from wentz, johnny manziel

It was like 40 yards

unironically Cam Newton

Patrick Mahomes II

dome babby inside a double dome. Ez pz

Aaron Rodgers, Drew Brees, Jimmy Garoppolo, Russel Wilson, Cam Newton, Matthew Stafford, Joe Flacco, Ben Roethlisberger, Tom Brady, etc.

>Rodgers, Russell, Cam
Yes.
>Stafford
Maybe
>Ben, Brady
In their primes
>the rest
No

45 yards, on the run, without a good plant, over a defender

Pretty sure Wentz couldn't make any throws at the moment

>Carson Wentz
101.9 passer rating 2017 regular season
60.2% completion rate
>Drew Brees
103.9 passer rating 2017 regular season
72% completion rate

rodgers and thats about it, cam has the strength but would miss him about 60% of the time

how do you think that is relevant to this particular question?

ben in his prime maybe, but brady never had that kind of raw arm strength

jesus christ if Wentz can make that throw then Drew Brees easily can. Try and use that brain big boy

damn, you're actually retarded lol

You're a dumbass. I'm not even sure how to reply to your sheer misunderstanding of this thread.

drew brees would be on the ground by then cause he is a fucking manlet.

Tom Brady before the play ever gets that ugly.

He wasn't open at that point. Wentz looks at him but doesn't fire.

>Rodgers: That's easy

any person on earth over 18 and under 40 could throw a ball with his hand like that

How racially confused so you think he is? Even I am not sure about his identity

Post a video of you doing it.

keep this thread alive till tomorrow morning faggot
I dare you

Take a video of you doing it, and then post it here.

ez pz

Still waiting on that video.

Wilson makes throws like that every Sunday

That's... not a similar throw. I don't think you understand this thread.

keep that thread alive
I can't buy an eggball at 1 am fagget

Still waiting on that video.

>throwing the ball while getting hit
Wilson outruns the defenders. Put any other QB in his position and most of them would be making throws while getting hit. Not to mention, there have been at least a dozen times where Wilson completed a pass while in the process of getting tackled. No other QB in the league could do this

Do you have the webm when the Seattle O-line is all literally on the ground in like 2 seconds

Statistics have nothing to do with someones ability to make that throw. Good luck with your autism.

Of course

How was this play intended to unfold?

watch the line men, they give up to draw in the d-line in. Probably a screen pass or pitch to the RB.

I think it was set up as a screen but who knows. The entire oline going for chop blocks was probably supposed to happen but Britt fumbled the snap. If that was a clean snap, Wilson would've had a second or two to throw the ball away or throw the screen. The majority of the defense aside from the linebacker faltered for a second or two so Wilson also probably could've ran it for a couple of yards if he made the linebacker miss

Should have been an interception. He's lucky the defender had a stroke on the field, a second before the ball got there.

Most defenders would stop if they saw the opposing qb running around in the backfield with three defenders hanging on him. You can't blame the cornerback on that play because he though the play was dead, and any other cornerback would have done the same thing in that situation.

No, I don't think he stopped playing. He kept good coverage, and had good position and was looking at the ball while it was in the air, as you can see in that screen shot. But immediately after that moment, he lost all body control and fell down. It looks supernatural.

The "only he can make that throw" meme that commentators like to spam is the absolute worst of them all. It's hilarious when you hear them say it about a literal who
But to answer OPs question: any QB in the league except Kizer. And Lindley if that guy is still hiding out on a roster somewhere

>But to answer OPs question: any QB in the league except Kizer.
Damn, you must really not watch football.

peak Manziel unironically could