If you could rewind society what era would you rewind it to and why is it the 50s?

If you could rewind society what era would you rewind it to and why is it the 50s?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xPZ6eaL3S2E
youtube.com/watch?v=2zNSgSzhBfM
youtube.com/watch?v=GGNdnlCbfMs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

600ad as a Charlemagne soldier.

80s is the better decade

Because anything other than missionary is pure degeneracy.

Unless you lived in a big city, which were ruined by niggers by then and less safe than even today.

I liek u
Lynching was still a thing dummy

>tfw living in literally 100% European society
>biggest threats are germanic aryans and celtic aryans
>never meet or know what a shit skin is like
Valhala.

363 Antioch.
Would Stop Julian from going to Persia and help him to stop Christfaggotry once and for all.

1650s

>50's
You mean the 1850's? Because I want to own slaves, not have women shit up our political system (or be given any "right"), and not have to pretend that niggers are my political equal.

1950's was just pre-degeneracy. What came after was inevitable. Liberalism and cultural conservatism cannot coexist side by side

Uggggh I was born in the wrong generation. Open racism in the 1950's was so much better than the racism now.

1965 so I could call up every politician in America to not let the immigration act pass.

you are already kiked, the concept of slaves is degeneracy and a jewish trick to endanger our race.

My father grew up in the 1950's...
They would openly beat niggers for the hell of it.

Sounds like a good time to me.

Dafuq is wrong with you.

The 1930s are severely underrated.

There was a depression and weird rules banning shit that lead to organised crime. But there was also a technological revolution and it seems like white men were really united and white women weren't degenerate. White men all came together for a simple common cause to get alcohol prohibition ended and it worked, just because white men were so united.

There was a weird combination of over regulation and complete lack of regulation. Segregation was still going strong.

And that art deco futuristic style was fantastic.

I'd like to have modern society be more inspired by the 1930s, barring the depression.

Same, it must have been so better back then. Fresh milk in the morning, good wife, good kids doing shitty jobs for shitty money just so they could be cool and buy cold sodas, must have been simpler back then. Now liberals say you'll never get the simplicity of the 50's, niggers will rob you at the store, your wife will divorce you for the money, your kids will be faggots or whores, and every time you try standing up you'll be battered down as if you were a bigot. What has this world come to user?

>1930s girls in revealing swimwear

Yeah.. Being able to go out and drink whenever, working from 9-5 to get easily enough to pay bills.. Not worrying about so much foreign bullshit. Marijuana legal.. People outside actually doing shit rather than playing pokemon go..

Life would be so easy, man.

You never see black people in pictures of the 50's, they ruined the picture. Nowadays you have to worry about sjw's muslims and niggers. Why can't we just kill them all, I only wonder what our forefathers would think.

Imagine the first time you see something like 32 alfa romeo when everyone else is driving around in t ford derivatives.

1890s

Just look at this 1930 KJ Henderson motorcycle. They just don't make stuff like this any more.

youtube.com/watch?v=xPZ6eaL3S2E

renaissance florence or ancient rome, but as a rich person please

1930s Chicago North Western 4003 Streamline Steam train 4-6-4

>TFW je nooit de Spaanse Vloot zijn zilver kan stelen samen met Piet Hein.

i want to be a redcoat shooting zulus in africa to steal their resources

youtube.com/watch?v=2zNSgSzhBfM

Surely they gave us the 2nd amendment for a reason... And I think it has to be keeping niggers in check.

Rome 147 bce

There probably would have been a lot of talk about squashing a rebellion and the news would have universally scorned it.

>Not choosing antebellum America.
>You can literally own slaves
>You can literally lynch niggers for being uppity
>Women were expected to remain virgins
>Whores were actively shamed
>Explore the wilderness with other Whites.
>You can literally kill dirty Indians
>Maybe even meet Andrew Jackson if you choose pre-1845.
>Basically everybody went to church.

I mean shit, the 50's were ok but the 1850's is where it's at son.

we whaling, exploring, homesteaders now.

our the old west might be fun.

youtube.com/watch?v=GGNdnlCbfMs