What do you think of her latest special?

What do you think of her latest special?

Oops, forgot to put her name.

Amy "General Fatton" Schumer
Amy "Apocalypse Cow" Schumer
Amy "The Guns Of Provolone" Schumer
Amy "Sandwiches Of Iwo Jima" Schumer
Amy "The Fat Patrol" Schumer
Amy "A-Pack-Of-Chips Now!" Schumer
Amy "McHale's Gravy" Schumer
Amy "U-571lbs" Schumer
Amy "Zero Talks Dirty" Schumer
Amy "Arby's Macht Fries" Schumer
Amy "They Were Expandable" Schumer
Amy "The Dirty Dozen Doughnuts" Schumer
Amy "The Battle of the Bulge" Schumer
Amy "G*A*S*H" Schumer
Amy "The Big Fed One" Schumer
Amy "Hack Saw A Fridge" Schumer
Amy "Waddlecanal" Schumer
Amy "Hamburger Shill" Schumer
Amy "All Quiet On the Weightloss Front" Schumer
Amy "Sergeant Pork" Schumer
Amy "M*A*S*H*E*D" Schumer
Amy "A Few Good Menus " Schumer
Amy "The Dessert Fox" Schumer
Amy "Cookie Jarhead" Schumer
Amy "Band Of Blubbers" Schumer
Amy "Schindler's Grocery List" Schumer
Amy "Dumbkike" Schumer
Amy "Ham Hock Down" Schumer
Amy "Pearl Heartburn" Schumer
Amy "Flags Of Our Fatties" Schumer
Amy "Behind Enemy Swines" Schumer
Amy "G.I. Hoe" Schumer
Amy "Three Burger Kings" Schumer
Amy "Tora Tora Tora my pants" Schumer

It was funny, Sup Forums just doesn't like liberals.

Nice hateful message, bigot. Also, PS: not funny, unlike Amy Schumer. Fucking loser.

What does a "special" even mean? What's the difference between a "special" show and a "not special" show?

It wasn't the best or anything but I didn't hate it.

Fatass

her shows are special because everyone attending is in a special needs group

A show is on a regular basis. Jay Leno used to do a 10 minute monologue every night for 20 years. It was a massive amount of jokes.

Most comedians don't have that- they'll do a show once every year at the most. Normally it's once every 2-3 years. Jerry Seinfeld has only ever had one show, I'm Telling You For The Last Time, in 1998. That's why it's a "special."

boring

Shut the fuck up and post more movies.

didn't watch it but I love to see it trigger our resident redditors all the way from r/the_donald so easily

AmySchumer is one of the greatest comedic minds of our generation, and i honestly believe that this latest special has cemented her among the all-time greats of comedy : heres why.

She has expertly fabricated an entire ironic character that satirizes bad comedy. What's really genius is after creating her Persona she has begin to deconstruct the wide spread and pervasive "bad" comedy that can be found in most popular culture outlets, like the internet, or teevee.

She is likely three levels of ironic past anywhere you have EVER been. Jokes like

"My pussy smells like a barnyard animal, okay"

show the feminist struggle to reform and change culturally embedded axioms of comedy. Before our very eyes the paradigm is shifting, under several layers of irony that are only detectable by the patrician among us.

She is literally, with every joke, deconstructing patriarchal comedy, and making us ask deep in our hearts : what is actually funny in this nihilistic and unforgiving world?

It's simple, Amy Schumer fails The Marshmallow Test.
She can't say "no."

It's the reason she shoplifts, it's the reason she's fat, it's the reason she's a drunk, it's the reason she's promiscuous, it's the reason she went from zero to overexposed in just two short years and rushed out a new special after last year's disaster special, book, and movie. Guy like Bill Burr and Louis CK "get it", it's better to have a thirty year career with ups and downs then to have a two year career where you're on the cover of People magazine. Just ask Dane Cook.

Liberal here. On Sup Forums for 8 years. Schumer isn't funny. Silverman is funny. Mary Mack is funny. Whitney has potential. Schumer is hack.

If she were just funny, or at least a little self-aware, people wouldn't rate her special one star. But she's an unintelligent, narcissistic joke thief with a horrendous delivery who makes everything about politics.

Louis made a good point about this, about how there's a sweet spot for fame where you're not bothering people who don't want what you're selling. But once you have your face on the side of buses and everyone's shoving you in everyone else's lives, then people start to hate you.

Amy could have been a perfectly fine lower-middle comic like Marina or Nicki, but this was inevitable when nearly all media outlets are calling her brave and amazing and the greatest comedian working. Kevin Hart has more humility than her, too. She makes it impossible to be on her side.

You Americans are fucking obsessed with this woman. Day after day, thread after thread. 24 fucking 7.

Here's a thought: If you stop making threads about her, She'll fucking go away!!! Simple. YOU are the ones making her famous by CONSTANTLY bringing her up.

nigga, she's on TV every single day, it's not Sup Forums making her famous, her manager is MADONNA'S FUCKING MANAGER. Her uncle is a Senator who invited to do gun control legislation.

You're like the people who complain about Justin Bieber jokes.

I hated when O&A use to pretend she was funny on the show

she was a hack back then but she was at least pretending to be a comic and not a politico.

she was annoying the same way all women annoying when they try too hard to be "one of the guys" at a strip club or watching a football game. she was skinny and was just an opening act so it was forgivable.

Really funny stuff. She's really inspiring and brave imo

>nigga, she's on TV every single day,

Well change the fucking channel.

If someone mentions her, drop it. If she's on TV, drop it. If she walks past you in the fucking street, cross the road.

You're the ones giving her attention. 24/7. No wonder she's famous.

I don't even know who she is, never seen her tell one joke. but I see thread after thread after thread after thread after thread after thread after thread after thread after thread after thread after thread after thread after thread after thread after thread after thread after thread after thread after thread after thread after thread after thread....................................................

She's winning. You're all losing.

I'm gonna start making Schumer threads just to piss you guys off.

I don't know why everyone is calling her a whale when she's clearly a pig.

So you live your life in constant running away and avoidance of everything you don't like on TV, or the radio or mass media? That's more pathetic than just cracking jokes about how Amy is fat.

Just so what real people do, watch the news on TV in the breakroom at work and complain with everyone else about how you're sick of "overexposed celebrity b" It makes for fun banter at work.

The good thing about comedians is that they're only popular for a few years then they fall hard. Look at Carlos Mencia, Dane Cook, and Jeff Dunham

I dont watch joke thieves

Bobby's the whale, Amy's the pig.

Speaking of which, notice Amy thanked Anthony in her book but not Opie? Does she hate him, too? Truly she must be /ourgirl/.

Stunning and brave.

>Dane Cook

Dude fell harder than one of those 9/11 jumpers

Even my liberal and feminist Facebook friends thought it was a horrible and unfunny special.

P.S. you're a nigger

My wife's son and I watched the special together and had a great time.

Dunham is still a top 5 selling comedian

And that nigga was accused of stealing 4 fucking jokes. 3 from Lou, one from Rogan. Amy's been accused of at least 20.

But she has ((((allies)))) in the business so it's ok.

If I don't like a show I turn it off. Don't you? Or do you sit in a rage and watch things that are shit?

Fuck that bro. Stop giving the whore attention. I know it's probably hard to avoid over there with the SJWs and feminists, but bumping thses threads is exactly what she wants.

You turn off the TV when other people are watching at work?

What is wrong with you?

First of all, I don't believe you never make jokes about people that annoy you. But second of all, even if you were telling the truth, why repress the instinct for making fun of shit? At least 25% of popular entertainment is trash, why not call Amy fat? All people do is call Kevin Hart short.

We're only human. We're not comedy aesthetics, we're more like blue whales that open our mouths and millions of krill are let in. We cast wide nets as people.

She tried to be sexy
But she came out looking like a white Mark Henry. Fatass hog in spandex looked like an uncut piece of baloney