Daily reminder Southern Cone is a shithole

Daily reminder Southern Cone is a shithole.

They feel superior to Mexicans but they live in shitholes.

Chilean jails, Africa tier

youtu.be/eUz3Uy6niY8

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ZVJo4ambtJw
youtu.be/97k95W2QzK4
google.es/search?q=Campamentos chilenos&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiMmoWkk_bWAhVGgpAKHZtxDQ0Q_AUICigB&biw=1100&bih=1712
google.es/search?q=Argentina lootings&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwi9hO6Ck_bWAhXEipAKHcipAS4Q_AUICygC&biw=1100&bih=1712&dpr=3
youtu.be/Walqm-QZgWQ
youtu.be/7_Cjb4sSYkw
youtu.be/t-DCgAYI8nc
youtube.com/watch?v=9dar2kt_Ji0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Sword fighting in Uruguayan prision

youtu.be/ZVJo4ambtJw

t. jealous mexcrement

Uruguayan riots

youtu.be/97k95W2QzK4

T. Monkey

Chilean poverty, India tier

google.es/search?q=Campamentos chilenos&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiMmoWkk_bWAhVGgpAKHZtxDQ0Q_AUICigB&biw=1100&bih=1712

Argentinian culture of lootings

google.es/search?q=Argentina lootings&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwi9hO6Ck_bWAhXEipAKHcipAS4Q_AUICygC&biw=1100&bih=1712&dpr=3

South America was a mistake

Argentina is as white as Central America

youtu.be/Walqm-QZgWQ

t. netherhuman aka subhuman

dual wielding is unrealisti-

So this is the paradise of South and Sao Paulo Brazilians? Wow

Muh heritage Argentinian being called a hungry monkey in Italy

youtu.be/7_Cjb4sSYkw

How sad must your life need to be to make shit threads like these? I pity Chicanos to be honest, they're not liked in Mejico and not considered mejicanos, they're not liked in USA and not considered burgers, they're also considered bootlickers by all of central and south america and therefore not liked either.

Seriously it must be quite the sad experience.

lol pvp in real life

you will never not be a chicano

t.jardinero

>being a chicano, the lowest life form in USA
>getting butthurt at countries that don't give a fuck about your existence

>mfw a gardener earns more than average Hungrytinian

youtu.be/t-DCgAYI8nc

Impressive

y si es tan bueno mexico por que te escapaste?

I really don't care about this topic, here we heard about how good is Uruguay, but is trash in comparison to the 1º world.

Só se for de São Paulo pra cima. Todo mundo sabe que são uma bosta aqui no RS. Alguns autistas sulistas dizem que é bom pra pagar de diferente com o resto do país.

no meu caso foi na aulinha de geografia do professor esquerdista

>I really don't care about this topic
>bumps the thread

que quis dizer com isso?

just dumping a random opinion lad

If you really didn't care you would hide the thread and move on...

that argie is pretty white to be honest

Este es un meji con proxy de acá a la china, la próxima no se ahorren los insultos en los hilos de odio a meSHITco

I meant to say that I don't hate/love (care) when someone is trashing you, not the thread

O B S E S S E D

No, una vez también este mejindio hizo un thread parecido con links de google en ingles que terminaban en mx y no us, parece que no aprendió Igual a mi no me importa, yo podría hacer los mismos threads de odio a mejico usando proxy pero no veo sentido porque ustedes son los que están obsesiónados con nosotros

It's good that they keep themselves entertained.

It's a pitty the state doesn't sponsor this but with death matches. Winner of the championship has all of its crimes pardoned and is set free.

rate idea

I know it's a b8 thread bud I still rejoice in your inferiority complex

Faggot

damn, just napalm that place, raze it to the ground.

Thid

An average day in México

>Calls the southern cone a shithole

Hi my name is pancho el chicano and i hate south americans.
Pic related of the average mexican

Regresate a tu pais negro de mierda

I don't give a fuck, no es nada mas con él que estas buscando bronca desarrapado

...what?

prove them wrong
protip: you can't

Regresate a Belice pinche negro resentido, no eres Mexicano

Seems to be implying the tendency for our kind to be rotten to the core, but the last panel is ambiguous, i do not understand if mexiball is crying of laughter or of anguish at seeing one of its probable outcomes.

More shitty mexicans
youtube.com/watch?v=9dar2kt_Ji0

this piece of shit calls other nigger... your people are worse than niggers

it look shocked.

You're the lying piece of shit posting under a false flag negro asqueroso

Oh boy another thread of " im chicano and i hate the south america " i never gonna understand this people

understandable, knowing your future changes something within you.

We all know Chicano are butthurt because they are not white and have not a proper latin american country for them, sometimes they tryhard to include the United States as a latin american country, this is just pathetic and awkward.

Wise words

not to say pathetic but unfortunate, they have no home of their own and usually by no choice of their own.
What i see as a disgusting and pathetic course of action is willingly giving your homeland away to somalis.

Argentina is white, believe me.

they ARE

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE WHY DO THEY KEEP FUCKING UP OUR FLAG

IT'S BLUE
BLUE
L
U
E

NOT SKYBLUE

Whiter than Southern cone

what the
didn't know Rurouni Kenshin was such a hit there

Fucking stupid Indian stop making butthurt threads you stupid mongrel don't meet us with your shit YOU MONKEY SUBHUMAN PIECE OF SHIT
YOU ARÉ NOT WHITE DIRTY SMELLY SUDACA CUBAN
sudaca estupido ,este simio es el gordo ese de pelo ondulado que postea su cara en todos lados se la pasa posteando en Sup Forums sobre la ""blancura latina"" no seas un arjerindio mongol
Es el troll gordo ve a Sup Forums y esta su gorda cara en todos los post
No es mexicano es cubano

OP es el gordo cubano negro de mierda que postea su gorda cara todos los post habla sobre la blancura y nos quiere hacer que nos insulten alos latinos cada vez que voy a Sup Forums esta este sucio gordo con un post sobre México "blanco" y latinos "blancos" "Iberian race"
Es el mismo "chicanon"

Chupamedias de hambrientinos, chilindios y urunegros

EL CHICANO SENIORES!!!

Chicanon es la peor clase de cancer, gracias por el aviso

>hace un hilo insultando a México
>lo ofendo porque HACE que nos tiren mierda
No los defiendo ,es este gordo de mierda se la pasa haciendo hilos sobre México el simio asqueroso este ya su cara de aborigen que todo el Chan conoce

Si es ese "soy conquistador no sé que" el gordo con pelo ondulado y sucio que dice que es blanco

c

kek

all latin american cunts are shitholes