Penis inspecton day is an actual real thing that happens in America

>penis inspecton day is an actual real thing that happens in America

Does this happen in any other countries?

It's was always just a rumor older boys teased the younger ones with. Usually included descriptions of a ladle "used to it".

we had penis inspection day at school when i was like 11

we had benis inspections too
the nurse even asked if she could look and I said "n-no" but she looked anyway REEEEEEEEEEEE

Yes, during the military conscription process.

yeah I had my dick checked when I was 14

I had benis inspection at the conscription medical check-up.

it's a thing here as well

Part of a physical, they look to see if you some wierd shit growing on it, 3 balls, or something else unusual

hot

1. Malaysia
2. Real (in the 80's)
I kid you not. During my primary school days, goverment nurses will visit your school and put their hands down your pants to check for undescendes scrotum. I'm not making this up. We will line up and drop trousers. The nurse will rummage around and write in your health file. This was part of the health checkup which also included the usual BMI and teeth inspection. They also check girls vagoos. They stopped doing this by the 90's I think, for obvious reason but I distinctively remember one of the nurses being surprised on how many stiffies she felt among 7 years old boys. I'm 39 btw.

only in funland XDDD

...there are places that dont do penis inspection day?
what the fuck?

It really has no scientific purpose whatsoever, it is a psychological thing to manipulate a man to become a conscript.

we had it too in primary school

no? that's weird

I don't recall any of such inspections. The last time a doctor toughed my dick was on my 17th birthday, when I was at recruiting office. Also, it was the time when they finally let parents to enter. I was naked on front of dozens of people. But it's ok. I have a sexy spot on my right butt-cheek.

It's not even a thing in America. It's literally just a meme invented by braindead SJW millennial Sup Forums kikes

It was a thing at my elementary school. We didn't drop pants in front of each other, but rather we just went into the nurse's office and got inspected there.

we did it in my classroom around everyone, I guess it was to promote sexual awareness or something

My doctor would look at and touch my penis for some reason.

We have that in primary school.
>no homo

Yep, and if your penis is pretty enough they take you to the army :)

wat

How are you butthurt over penis inspection day, poltard? How is penis inspection day the fault of muh ess jay dubbuyoo?

>everyone who disagrees with me is le Sup Forums boogeymang because i said so XDDDD XDDDD XDDDD XDDDD XDDDD
Kill yourself, you gay anal millennial SJW /utg/ kike faggot. Die in a bus fire, samefag kike.

Piss off.

nothing wrong with liking anal

Samefag /utg/ kike kill yourself. Die in a river, kike samefagger.

That was only ever done in physicals by your real doctor, never in school physicals.

Scotland has them too

That's actually done naked in groups too right?

What is wrong with Americans don't you know this? Do you and your friends not make all check each other's penises out of respect for public health and general well-being?

Can't tell if trolling
Americans are prudes. Young people especially. When I go to swim, I see that almost every male under 40 changes under a towel with his back turned to everyone.

What's the point of checking conscripts' cocks? Does phimosis make you a worse sharpshooter?

Humiliation to make you more obedient, some countries do it in front of everyone else

It's real here as well, but only for first graders.

we also have it here
I hate it when my PE teacher does our weekly random penis inspection

>his """"country"""" doesn't have naked day at school