youtube.com/watch?v=xFPsiFomaK8
vocaroo.com/i/s0ZNMjUctKgO
youtube.com/watch?v=C-iu8o5EObg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

POP OFF JAMES

What's his end game?

Hoarders is better Tbh

It isn't cinema, so no.

>tfw you will never have the courage to drive your body to its uppermost limits and become the heaviest living man in the world

ARGH MUH LAIG

Dear God, I'd say just shoot me at that point.

so fetch

POO IN JUGS

Jesus fuck how do you even let yourself get like this? How do the people around you look at the monster you've become and do nothing to help?

The people who are enabling this person need to be brought up on charges. There is no excuse for this.

Where does the money come from for all this care?

this is living

sometimes you get a double whammy on Hoarders.

>it's a big fat piece of shit surrounded by piles of garbage episode

disability via your tax dollars

why even censor anything?
You couldn't tell his ass crack from any other fold, and it's not like his genitals have seen the light of day in years.

H....how does a person get barnacles?

How satisfying would it be to take a cheese grater to all that filth?

>ITT /asp/ carter and dallasfag

diabetes and not showering. Dead skin cakes on.

this right here, that's also why Obamacare wants your money, so this guy can be "treated" for every illness he has except being fat

How the fuck does someone get that fat?

Surely there would have been warning signs

Wouldn't it just be easier to type out thatt you have absolutely no idea how the Affordable Care Act works?

>already be a fat fuck
>hurt your ankle
>now you're a fat fuck and not moving
>also have a gf that does whatever you tell her to

the perfect storm

FULL MOVIE HERE

HOW IS HE STILL ALIVE?

Full episode here

mental illness.

almost every single one of these people have a history of being abused, depression, etc.

eating food.

How do you get from this to ?

Is it just me? Or do others look at those things like potato gems, and just want to pop one off, cover it with salt and shovel it in their mouth?

I bet they're delicious.

vocaroo.com/i/s0ZNMjUctKgO

Your turn Sup Forums

>accidentally gains over 100 pounds while on doc diet

wtf are those
what's the yellow stuff
jfc

>tfw this is your life but your name is user and no one will ever know and you'll dissapper with all the other anons in the ether

So is the fat fuck dead?

It's fucking astounding how this happened. Did they show him the one day he ate properly and just didn't show the other 29?

>not watched this before
>watching James K story thats being spammed here
>30 minutes in
>Doctor has told him get under 600lbs and then go to Texas
>fat fucker ignores that and looks for gibmedats to get down to Texas
Hope the doctor is fuming but still watching

>How the fuck does someone get that fat?
literally impossible without someone enabling you

only got yourself to blame mate. Turn it around.

>Hope the doctor is fuming but still watching
You'll be happy

I couldn't watch it with all his whining. Had to FF but you could tell that Lisa put on some lbs by the end of the ep.

>James get skinny
>He now force feeds Lisa
>Cycle continues

That's where cheetos come from

lol you havent seen shit yet

>333.39kgs
How can your body like handle that.

I got a little beer gut from sugary shitty drinks and eating junk so I dropped the sugar and junk and started jogging. Nip it in the bud early fellas.

.39kgs
Jesus christ I was intentionally trying not to convert it to metric system but now I see how fucked up it is. This guy weights like 4 times more than me. America get your shit together asap

how does the human skeleton/organ system survive under that constant weight?

how does he not just implode?

Damn James Corden looks like THAT?!

Season 1 has some nice success episodes

He's a big guy

Yeah they don't tend to show the 10,000 calorie gorging. Just little examples here and there.

>when you weigh 1/4 of an executive car and 1/3 of a hatchback

Fuck me.

Imagine being the dad in James' life and having to be all "damn, son, I'm so proud of you and the life choices you made" when all he really wants is to finally die in his refinanced home. Like seriously imagine having to be the dad and not only sit in that chair while your bedridden son flaunts his disgusting body in front of you, the favorable lighting barely concealing his stretchmarks and crusty skin, and just sit there, moment after moment, visit after visit, while he shovels food into his face hole. Not only having to tolerate his monstrous fucking figure but his haughty attitude as his delusional girlfriend is saying he BARELY CHEATED and DAMN, HE LOST *THAT* MUCH WEIGHT?? because she's not the one who has to sit there and smell her child's fucking rotting flesh excrete types of smells you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been trying nothing but to be a good role model and later alleged martyr for a lost cause for your ENTIRE PARENTHOOD coming straight out of the marriage with your drunkard wife. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the yeast that's breaking out of his leg boils as he wiggles into a more comfortable position, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to watch your son while he cries out "OUHW MUH LEYHGS (for that is what he calls these stumps)", the legs he stuffed himself so much for with his enabler for the past few years. And then he yells for yet another egg roll, and you know you should kill every single person in this room before running to Mexico, but you sit there and get a stoke, because you're fucking old. You're not even going to fight it. Just fade away. Puke your soul out and fade away.

It says a lot that throughout this show you can tell how much weight someone is going to lose by how much they blame other people for their problem, or how much they realize they personally fucked up and need a change

8/10 as comedy and 10/10 as drama

further in now
>Doctor completely rumbles the fat cunt and his enabling girlfriend
>successfully loses 50lb in hospital
>go to new home
>they cant get tire fixed on car
>but can afford take away alot
>and also afford desert
>but he CANT PAY FOR NO PARKING FEES
>WE ONLY CHEATED A FEW TIMES
what a twat

If you're this fat is it possible to just drink water and live for the next two weeks?

I mean your body will just consume itself right?

I don't understand why he doesn't cut his calorie intake. Or has people cut it for him. If he's really that weak willed, that he can't manage that despite the state his body is in, then the fuck deserves to die desu.

t. lost 40kg in 1 year

someone that heavy would not be able to handle that shit, they're just too used to shoveling food in. He'd probably throw a fatfuck berserk shit fit.

You'd have to lock him in a soundproof room most of the time

Water and supplements. Probably something else too. It will take more than two weeks though.

once you get so fat you can't get around by yourself you should be put down tbqh

I would literally kill my own son if he ever turned out like this. What do I care, I'll retire to prison.

Heck, it's a remote area so shooting him in the head while the others are gone would be easy to get away with.

>Doctor rumbles him
>NARR IVE BIN EATUN ALETHY DOC
>turns out he gained 150lbs
lmao

>i'm gonna do exercise n' stuff
>you wanna do some now?
>mmmmarrrgghh not right now

have fun dealing with that corpse bro

>This guy has a gf
>you don't

>I want rice and eggrolls
>Rice isn't on the diet
>BUT IT'S FRIED
>HOW U ONLY GON GIVE ME ONE LITTLE EGG ROLL
>There's two
>OH
>GOTTA SAVE ROOM FOR DESERT
>A big slice of NY Style Cheesecake.

how the fuck do you even exercise in any meaningful way when you look like that

his enablers can work that shit out

This fat bastard has to shovel 4,365 Calories/day to maintain weight

clumsily wave dumbbells around in the air

No, but JoeysWorldTour is.

youtube.com/watch?v=C-iu8o5EObg

That's only 8 big macs

Not just a gf
>treats her like shit
>can't fuck her
>smell bad
>look bad
>makes her sleep on the floor like a dog so if he shits himself she can clean it up
>no job
>no future
If we could all be so lucky to find a girl that devoted lads. Albeit maybe one more attractive.

"fatfuck berserk shit fit" xDDD im gonna have a heart attaxck from that shit xDD

shes like a slave to jabba

not to mention that she won't leave him because she would feel guilty

You breathe

Why do you think she does it? Fame from the show?

why did you even post this

did we find the fatty of the thread

>if I leave him he'll probably just die

I wonder how far her herself let him slide down the rabbit hole. How fat was he when they met

I wonder if she wishes she would've stayed with her abusive ex-husband.

Can't imagine what he could've done that was worse than what she's enduring now

The best part of the show is the iranian doctor trying to hide his accent by saying y'all. It's like a tim and eric sketch every scene.

The human body is absolutely insane, it's designed to survive. If you ever examine what is actually happening in surgery, it's incredibly simple, they just pull shit out, stitch shit back together, and wait for the body to repair itself. If a doctor fucks up, 95% of the time it doesn't mean shit, you just cauterize to stop the bleeding or the scar gets a little longer.

I found what the other poster said funny? how does that hint that im fat? your not even funny bro hold your breathe until your lungs stop

He's Israeli and he doesn't try to hide his accent. He probably picked up "y'all" after all the time he spent in Texas.

>"I've been found out"

I too know the pain of popcorn butter spillage

any other episodes worth watching? any success ones?

you posted

>xDDD im gonna have a heart attaxck from that shit xDD

and you weren't trying to be ironic? Am I being baited? I don't believe that for a second.

Nice trips though

Is My 600lb Life the new Empire of Dust?

I love how in every episode they're ecstatic to return home while telling the camera that they can do their diet and exercises better at home when in reality they're looking forward to manipulating their enablers to give them junk food.

Every. Fucking. Episode.

He graduated in Tehran as a doctor. I'm pretty sure Israelis aren't even allowed in that country.

xD love you user

love you too fatty

Why would you want to watch successful ones? Failures and further denial are more entertaining.