MIA: Gase: Tannehill is our starting QB for 2018
TB: T.J. Ward arrested for marijuana possession
NE: Burkhead (knee) returns to practice Wednesday
CIN: Bengals keep OC Bill Lazor with 2-year deal
FA: Gruden admits 'good chance' he's Raiders' HC
MIN: Bears to interview Vikings DC George Edwards
BUF: LeSean McCoy (ankle) not practicing Wednesday

Other urls found in this thread:

itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/locked-on-bills-presented-by-cover-1/id1145479962?mt=2
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

why the fuck are they levitating? it's not like they're jumping for anything

>mfw mike tolbert has 50 yards on top of whatever banged up Shady can get (90?)

>you now remember Mike Tolbert once ran for 700 yards and 11 TDs in a season

Is Tim Bradley Elite?

BASED BRADY FOR THE OWL

At running off the next generation of star QBs

Yeah I'm not posting in that retarded catbowl thread that can't even make the general right

OP is a newfag poser anyway.

I bet Melania gives that juicy ass the best rimjobs

I bet a lot of ppl would bet on Cam to retire/replaced before Brady

Dubs decides how Andy Reid will blow the game against the Titans

Jags = Owl

Forgets to call a crucial timeout

blow a 35 point lead

>Owen 2 lasting longer than the toughest QB in the NFL

jags = first round exit

Blow a crucial TO on a meaningless 5yd catch/no catch in the 3rd quarter

Ice his own kicker

>you now understand Mike Tolbert will run for 700 yards and 11 TDs next game

barbecue sauce on his playcalling sheet makes him call the wrong play and smith gets strip sacked

Mike Toblerone couldn't run his way through a paper bag at this point

You = Ravens

that feel when Shady will get a Super Bowl MVP award in February

TE reverse pass that gets picked off with 5 seconds left in which the chiefs were in FG range down 1

another one of his sons will commit suicide

he'll rest his starters, saving them for next week

He was actually not bad last week, but in all honesty the entire team was playing great
>a 34-year-old DT scores a TD
>a linebacker gets refballed off a 100-yd TD

Starts Smith instead of Mahomes

Holy shit I just realized if he starts smith against Mahomes and loses the Chiefs will be gifted the Flutie Curse
>established high-quality starter
>benched in Week 17 for a promising backup
>backup plays well and starts in the WC round
>close game botched against the Titans
Literal repeat of the Music City Miracle

career ending injury probably for scam jewton

blocked punt late

*starts mahomes against the titans

He'll waste his time-outs on a meaningless challenge early in the third Q. They'll get the call over-turned (a 7 yard pass to Hunt), but Smith will throw a pick next play going to a double-covered Kelce over the middle. Kelce will injure his shoulder making a tackle to save the pick-six.

I made that other thread. I told everyone to consolidate over here because I fucked up

how would you feel about a titans rams owl

>Gurley is at the 10, the 5, he's tackled; reaching out! HE'S SHORT OF THE GOAL LINE! THE TITANS WIN!

Rams win again.

Would feel very conflicted, though, cause Ramspics would also be celebrating, and I hate them.

1 yard short
and I think Goodell would've shat himself if that happened today with the Rams in St Louis

stairway to seven :^)

Why are nigger QBs/coaches not as good as thier white counterparts?

>inb4 Russell Wilson/Warren Moon/Tommy Dungey

Yes, well all know the same 3-5 exceptions to the rule but overall they aren't on the same level as the white qbs/coaches. Also, Wilson is half white.

>mfw Jags beat your cows

goes for a TD on 4th and goal at the 5 while down by 2 because he wants to look alpha

smaller sample size

there are thousands of shitty white QBs and coaches

Panthers are gonna lose to the Saints.

Bills fag here. Where the fuck can I find any scouting reports on the Jags? Wasn't able to catch any of their games but I am DLing the Seahawks game rn.

All the brains of the Titans players and coaches synchronize and the entire Titans team suddenly becomes an elite team of elite players, both offensively and defensively. The Titans then proceed to shut out the Chiefs. 42-0. The Titans go on to win the Super Bowl.

we all know the reasons

Quarterback and Coaching requires more Intelligence and Maturity

blacks can be be intelligent and /or mature, it just doesn't happen as much

don't bother you guys are gonna get BTFO lol

>they live and die by their secondary
>run D isnt the best
>offense relies almost entirely on the run
>Bortles
>not afraid to fake punts
thats all you need to know

>Khan to use his profits from the postseason to build a lazy river around the Jaguars field
Holy shit it's happening.

is it almost saturday?

Blows the lead to the Titans at a caliber higher than the Falcons’ 28-3 against the Patriots.

Why do I get the feeling you're a >one drop rule unless it doesn't benefit my argument fag
But the real answer is blacks weren't even allowed to play football with whites until the '60s so obviously they have not had the generations of coaching experience that whites historically have had, but for you to bring up a super bowl winning black coach and say it doesn't count is pretty telling. As far as qbs go, black players usually come from poorer areas which means less money for qb development/coaching from a young age.
But given enough time I imagine the number of both will increase.

if Buffalo scores first, then they win. The jaguars will not be able to come back from any deficit more than seven

Cam Newton is trending to be the best mobile QB by far.

So what will we do when the Bills suddenly demolish the Patriots and go on to win a super bowl?

Who's this girl dating Gronk? Glad he's getting a week of rest during the wildcard week.

Turn off madden 2018

We’ll have to see, but that’s irrelevant to the Jags tonguing your filthy heffer bunghole

Qb/coach takes intelligence, maturity, blacks lack intelligence, maturity. It's that simple

Jags are not reddit. Pats and Eagles are the two most popular teams on there.

>the Jags have a bandwagon now
I don't like it

>Titans
>Jags
>Bills
>Chiefs
>Steelers
>Pats
>Vikings
>Eagles
>Rams
>Panthers
>Saints
>Falcons
Who "deserves" this super bowl most? Bills for their 17 year playoff drought? Falcons for 28-3?

How do you know what's popular on Reddit, Jags fan?

omg thiccc

I’m with you white boys. I hate when my women are with white men.

WOW, a nigger qb can run well but throw like shit and acts like a child. Never seen that before.

I'm not a Jags fan. I regularly visit reddit as they have streaming links for NFL games. Yall fags won' stream shit anymore.

Lurk more. Someone posted a poll here showing Reddit’s MASSIVE bandwagon boner for NE and Philly

what do you guys think is the average iq of NFL coaches?

Black people are /usually/ more physically gifted so they play WR/RB/DB/Niggerball. Some people like RW and DW4 grow up with white mentality of hard work and team work so they grow a strong mentality that is required to play the QB position. Meanwhile QBs like RG3 and Jamarcus Russel grow up clinging to their black pride which cripples their mind and attitude. Black mentality only works in ME first sports like Niggerball.

>y-you totally should know about Reddit, like me!!
Fuck off, dude.

Carolina’s scheme and playbook are built around a Mobile QB. 11-5 record. 4 playoff appearances in 5 years. Stay mad

What is that girl, 4ft10? I don't understand the appeal to this.

>le soyboy can't handle thicc

I like curvy women but not when they are midgets.

Panthers for redemption and to get Peppers a ring
Chiefs for Andy Reid to finally get over that hump
Jags for the memes

Eagles are easily the most reddit.
>inb4 how do u know? Ur reddit fag
1 minute Google search of "nfl reddit subscribers".

Jagfag here. I've been watching some buffalel games and it seems like their main strategy is to score early and then just keep the ball in shady's hands for the rest of the game for as much possession time as possible. How wrong am I?

Pats because they're once again the best team in the league, which is what the Super Bowl decides.

That just shows how dedicated our fanbase is.

that's literally the Jags strategy too
Jags have just had an easier schedule

>I-I’m terrified of a website liking my team!
Asphyxiate and perish

Get off the computer, Doug.

Uh, ok? How does that prove he's not a shitty qb who runs well, throws like shit and acts like a child?

>scoring and then running out the clock with your all-pro rb is some deep strategy

He won't

See:
Lmao @ ur life

>loses to buscs

Hip hop culture and single parent households don't produce mature problem solvers.

Bills or Vikings.

Wilson is better in every way except for trucking people for great ESPN clips

>caring what Reddit thinks
Jesus, this website has really gone to shit. Why is anyone on her obsessed with a website they supposedly don't go to?

>He’s not a good QB because of these arbitrary requirements I set!
Yeah, well, he’s a good QB because he doesn’t operate by your requirements, you fucking idiot. Again, 11-5 record. In the playoffs. Learn to deal or be mad, it’s up to you

Vikings.

LeBron would be the best QB of all time if he played football.

This podcast is pretty decent.

itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/locked-on-bills-presented-by-cover-1/id1145479962?mt=2

Thanks for reposting the same image.

It comes down to genetics. Africans don't have hip hop culture or single parent household but they are some of least intelligent people on earth.

Black people are just stupid, that's it.

Sup Forums is the right wing of reddit

>6'8 QB
yeah he would've probably been good until a DE hits him low and his legs snap in half