Be me, 20 and still living with my parents

>Be me, 20 and still living with my parents
>Mom divorced Dad and married some 6'5" black guy.
>He's ex-military, now a police officer.
>Goes shooting with me & his buddies a lot, very conservative.
>Voting for Donald Trump
>One day I'm upstairs (I live in the basement) playing Arma 3
>Call someone a nigger on voicechat
>Step-dad bursts into tears and goes into their room.
>mfw

Opinions? What should I do? He's pretty cool guy, even though black.

suck his dick

Tell him "You aint a nigger you're my dad-nigger."
And everything will be well.

Call him Uncle Tom

Look, there is a difference between niggers and black men. There are respectable americans of african descent out there. From what it sounds like, your step-dad is a pretty cool guy.

You should try talking to him and explain that your friend is african american as well and you have the kind of relationship in which you call each other racist names but don't really mean it and that it's more like friends taking jabs at each other.

You know what you gotta do.
You need to either:
1. Prep the bull
2. Let us Canadians cuck him.

>giga-nigga bursts into tears after hearing one word

Yeah, that didn't happen.

>Don't talk to new or my mother's husband ever again

>What should I do?

You're going to bleed your mother dry financially for being a coalburner. If you have a job, stop paying for your stay in her home. If you don't, stop looking.

Then when she's on her deadbed, bend down and call her a nigger loving whore. Let it be the last thing she hears.

Don't be a cunt mate he obviously really cares about you man go apologize, Don't be a nigger about it.

>that pic
lol wtf

He's his dindad.

>Niggers
>Black men

This meme needs to die. Niggers are niggers. Put a suit on a monkey and it will still be a monkey, but with a suit.

Find your local "bro-tier" nigger and annoy him. See how he chimps out. Then do it with any white, look how calm they stay.

Go hang yourself, fucking brainwashed Jewish puppet.

So, you're dad got cucked?
Is that why you hold resentment against black people?

A rational, well adjusted man would not go around calling people niggers, you've outed yourself as a white trash scoundrel.

tell him that black people protect the public and niggers bust people for drugs
let him prove himself like all cops should and rebell against the ridiculosity of the drug war

Be a man and tell him to cry more, faggot.

Slap your mom too.

www.hownew.ru

He didn't start crying like a woman, going into hysterics. Just was crying and I could hear sobs.

In Japan this never will happen and I am glad

>Playing Invade and Annex
>Say in vehicle chat "Lets fuck these niggas up!"
>Ghosthawk comes to a screeching halt.
>After 20 seconds or so, I get banned.
>(Reason: Racism)
Last time I ever play on a NAK server.

but seriously, tell him that your friends say nigger around you all the time and its not like they mean anything sadistic by it... i mean,, black ppl call eachother nigger all the time

>not burst into treats
you had one job

So basically he is a good guy, but "muh niggers", so you can't be a decent human being and apologise to him.

Full autism for even having to ask.

Tell him you are sorry.

Geez, who knew that a deliberately pissing people off in the worst way possible could lead to someone flipping their shit!

Why don't you fuck off instead of trying to fit in by being overly edgy you maplefuck.

tell him that he is not a nigger, but a black man

black men deserve respect
niggers deserve lead

>goes to Sup Forums
>thinks it's the right place to call someone edgy

Are you retarded, Volksgenosse? Do you say the water is wet and cold too when you jump in?

Reassure him that you said it in jest and did not mean for him to hear it. And tell him to stop being such a pussy.

you got BTFO, sorry bud

This is bait but that means he actually cared about you and your opinion of him. He's probably going to deep dick your mom and scream things about taking that nigger dick to piss you off now.
I hope you're proud of yourself.
Did you win in Arma?

Just reading the OP is causing tears to well in my eyes. It's like I look back at every time I cried and was told to suck it up. Eventually, I just had to start thinking of stronger, positive male figures and their resolution. I had to imagine I was them, and over time I learned I could become like them. My idol was Mr. Hill, a red-pilled black man that owned a bowling alley and allowed my friends and I to play for free and get free soda and stuff on less busy days, if we helped him with little things like yard work and stuff. We'd hang out with his son Lawrence who was moderately autistic, but pretty friendly on a good day. Had an unusual obsession TMNT, and kids would pick on him heavily at school. One day I decided to go to the backroom to pick up some Twizzlers that we were allowed to, but noticed he was on the phone and just watched through the door. He was silent for a moment, said "I'll be right there", and hung-up. Then out of nowhere he just started bawling and screaming and put his hands over his face. I didn't know what happened and I didn't bother him, so I told my friends and we decided to go home. It was just awkward at first, but then the next day at school there was an announcement over the PA that Lawrence had committed suicide and I understood what happened. We tried to tell him how bad we felt for him, but the alley was closed for the next couple of days. The following week I came there alone and ran right into him, and while he was serious he still managed to give off confident vibes. I told him how sorry we all were for his loss, and he just said "I know, I know, so am I, we've just got to be strong", and while I could see the slightest hint of his feelings poking out, he didn't break the wall in front of me. I quickly went to the bathroom and cried more than I ever had before in my life.

Eat his cum out of your mums pussy, obviously.

He wouldn't understand the culture of insults in online gaming, and probably assumes you're actually screaming 'nigger' at a black guy because you're racist.

It sounds like he's a nice guy and you like him? You should talk to him about it. Don't mention the crying explicitly though, just that you noticed he was upset and you think you know why.

I'm not sure what the best way to speak to him is. But you should anyway. Maybe find a youtube clip of the banter in gaming, as an example of the kind of language used and how it isn't (necessarily) used as a racial slur. Your end goal should be to reassure him that you're not using the word because you're being a racist dick. Nigger, faggot, bitch, cunt, pussy, kid. All are used as colloquial insults in modern gaming, and often BY people who could potentially be offended by the words.

Theres a chance he may well ask you to try not to use the word again. You might want to think your way through that type of request before you actually talk to him.

Is this the first time Australia has given a non-bait answer?

But seriously, I plan on apologizing when he wakes up. I didn't think that he might've not known about gaming 'culture'- even though it's obvious now that I think back. I'll probably tell him along the lines of 'The guy I called that word wasn't black, I was just using it as an insult on tier of 'jackass' or things like that.' and now that you mention it, show him a video of people interacting online if he receives well to the 'I didn't say it to be racist' part.

Dress up in your mothers clothes and sneak into their room. Pull his dick out and start sucking it and when he wakes up tell him your boy pucci is his and that you are sorry for ever having offended big daddy.

>flag
Black here. You are being very provocative. You are entitled to your own opinion, even if it is incorrect.

kek

>show him a video of people interacting online if he receives well to the 'I didn't say it to be racist' part.
Don't do this, makes you look wormy and overly defensive. The fact that he didn't even confront you tells you that he took it very personally, so a genuine apology and very brief explanation of what you did is the best protocol, don't go beyond that unless he says you're lying.

Niggers will react differently than whites. You dense fuck.

Nigger

this

it was a heat in the moment thing, I'm sure he understands if he is as cool as you say

Might want to say that you recognise that 'yes the word is often used in a racist way but that it's also often used as an endearing or neutral term, including by blacks you know/play-with online, as well as a generic insult.'

The main message you want to convey though is that you respect him, you think you upset him, and that you want him to respect you too so you're explaining the context of your behaviour.

Is probably kind of right. Maybe have a video or two ready if he is dubious, but if you're clearly sincere when talking to him it's probably unnecessary and may seem like overkill.

You sound like a good person too, a lot of guys would just ignore what happened because it's too confronting/awkward. Hopefully he sees that.

Plz god though don't jokingly call him 'muh nigger' after smoothing things over >.>

And yeah, give a good hard long thought to whether you might be willing to try and remove the word from your vocabulary if he asks, and if not try to have a thought out response (I can understand how you might not be willing to do that, I probably wouldn't because I hate tone policing and KNOW the context that I'm using the word in, but I'm also not in your shoes). He was clearly upset by it and there is a chance that he will ask

underrated

Explain that you're a faggot that rages at video games and says things they don't mean. You realized that while edgy things may impress people on a Jamacian Hangglider Construction forum, they're really hurtful to your stepdad, so you'll stop being an edgelord.

Just explain to him that in internet culture that word has an entirely different meaning, just like fag nowadays has little to do with homosexual.

Then apologize for using it in front of him, it was thoughtless of you. He ought to know you hold no racist feelings towards him whatsoever.

In that order.

This. Preferably put on your best Sling Blade impression.

My best friends dad broke up with his mum after she fucked a black guy

He told me and I couldn't stop laughing

Thanks Sup Forums

This:
Don't show him a video unless he asks you to prove it. He will think you're bullshitting him if you try to justify yourself too much. Just explain it normally, don't sperg out and do it sensitively. Perhaps drink a beer or something afterwards if you're cool with each other again.

>Then do it with any white, look how calm they stay.

Clearly you haven't run into the white chavs of Britain.

Apologize, explain to him you called someone a nigger due to that person's behavior. Like in the rap songs that we hear all the time. Now we associate nigger with criminal / dumb behavior, it's no longer used to refer to all blacks.

If you think he's cool make sure you don't go calling people niggers for nothing, I can understand why he's upset, a good member of society, serves and protect to come home and be hear a kid he is fond of calling people niggers... Well even we white trash understand that isn't cool.

Kek, your family name is forever sullied because of your coal burning whore mother and you feel pity for the bull that fucks her. Disgraceful

here's your (you), autist.

>Cherry picking

Niggers have it in their genes. The white chavs in Britain have it in their culture.

A well behaved nigger will chimp out.
A well behaved chav won't.

Say srry daddy

I'm also just gonna say straight up I don't know ANYBODY that screams "Nigger" at the top of their lungs when raging at video games. That's just a stupid thing to do. Learn to hide your power level.

>A well behaved chav won't

>well behaved
>chav

You clearly have no clue what you're on about.

This

Be like yo homie lemme suck dat all betta

He called someone a nigger in voicechat, he didn't just randomly scream it in a tourettes like fashion.

It genuinely is a common insult, sometimes with the context of niggerly behaviour, but just as often it's interchangable with many other insults (cunt, fucker, bastard, faggot, dickhead etc).

Where do you think you are right now, OP? You're on one of the most racist hive minds on the internet. Don't try and bullshit me and tell me you only say nigger ironically or when gaming, you're on fucking Sup Forums right now. Don't lie to him and try to hide what you feel you're ashamed of. Show him this thread then call him a coon you prick.

>Sup Forums is one person
I for one love this meme.

Lol a black cuck - father
I've heard It all

How is it culture for whites and genes for blacks? Would you not agree that black people are more likely to chimp out because they usually either

a) don't have a proper father figure to look up to
b) live in ghettos or densely populated areas with lots of black people
c) romanticize gangster culture because they think that it's the only choice they have

or have all of the above? If any of those points factor in into the upbringing of a child you should expect behavioral issues. In the case of blacks it has reached a point in which it becomes an endless cycle because they keep applying all of the points above for the next generation to come. There are some that break out of said cycle and those are respectable people.

Dindone Evryfin

>op is a neet that plays army simulator games all day and calls people niggers on the internet because he feels threatened by black men

seems like a typical Sup Forums poster

My father is a jew, and I qoute, my mother divorced him because 'he was to stingy with money'. Among other things, like arguments. About money.

Kek fuck off you ugly newfie

arma 3 fag here, steam name?
wasteland and exile are my mods

Sauce amigo