Sell this guy RIGHT NOW Barcelona

Sell this guy RIGHT NOW Barcelona

He brings NOTHING good to the team. Why the fuck did you buy him? There are no highlights of his play whatsoever to warrant the price tag you paid for him.

To add insult to injury, there are players you could have bought for a fraction of the price this last summer that are playing far better than anything this guy has shown.

SELL HIM RIGHT NOW

Should've bought Pulisic desu senpai

I would take him over Dembele easily. And I'm sure his price tag would have been under 105 million euros too.

He just came back from injury you stupid amerifat
LEL no one wants that overrated amerishart other than >Mouyes. Barca are better off getting an actual talent like Lozano who is so much better

You need to give him at least a year before giving up on him. He's young, he's barely played four games. I agree he hasn't impressed but it's way too early to write him off.

They need to move the Young Serge to the midfield though. He's literally the next Messi.

1) Lozano would have been my primary choice during the summer over this guy
2) Even BEFORE his injury, he never justified his price tag. He was never a good player and there was no good reason to buy him in the first place.

>that entire post
>from a fatass mexican
wew

He barely played 4 games idiot. Plus he didnt even train in preseason.

>wanting a 20-yo to impress 30 minutes into his return from a serious injury
The price tag is not justified (no player is even worth 100m prior to inflation) but he IS a good player and just what Barcelona need

>excuses
This is why this country is fucked, you have retards like this guy rewarding mediocrity.

All I'm saying is that there were better, proven players out there Barcelona could have bought for a fraction of the price. The fact people are defending Dembele right now is asinine.

cry more you faggot amerishart puto :) that's why your garbage national team of my little sawker pussies and LE PULISGOD cant even qualify for the world cup kek Viva mexico cabrones.

>mexican chimp continues acting like the monkey he is
Wew, touched a nerve there

You stupid retarded amerifat, Dembele has not been match fit the entire season you're clearly some american bandwagoner who doesn't understand the sport. Preseason is very important for preparing for the long marathon of a season and Dembele not training before the season started fucked him over. Its too early to judge his performances.

>hurr durr amerifat
You've already proven yourself to be mentally ill in this thread. No use talking to you. Keep responding to keep the thread alive though, moron.

>Tacos and Tbilisi.

>The fact people are defending Dembele right now is asinine.
Well, you're being unreasonable. He's young, coming off a serious injury, barely played four games, and you're making him out to be some turbo-bust. At least wait until the summer...

>hurr durr Im a retarded amerifaggot puto talking shit about a player even when I dont understand shit about the sport lol praise LE PULISGOD AND MLS SAWKER!
kek
KEK
Stop posting anytime, amerisharts.

>mexichimp continuing to act like a subhuman
Huh

>tabasco and tahiti

>I am brown and loud, you WILL give me (you)s
Hmmm

>Twitter and Tripadvisor

CHI
Get iced pussy

>Toblerone and Twix

>At least wait until the summer...
I'll make this thread again in that time, because I don't see him getting better. I hope I get proven wrong, but he hasn't given me any indications from past games that he will.

Well, this smelly dumb chicano scum has definitely proven that he's mentally ill.

>Trannies & Traps

>In the year of our Lord, October 10th 2017 the Americans only needed a result to go to the world cup against >Trinidad and Tobago. They proceeded to lose the game 2-1 and failed to qualify when Honduras and Panama beat Mexico and Costa Rica respectively - two teams the Americans couldn't beat in the hex.
kek
KEK
K E K

>Thread full of american and canadian flags
Wew lads I'm out

>Teotihuacan and Tenochtitlan

sweetie, that's called racism and it's not ok anymore

>sell this kid you bought for a fortune
lmfao why the fuck would they do that
If they end up not wanting him long term, sign him to another contract and then listen to offers when he's 24
Imagine being as retarded as op
Wtf my stocks didn't grow 20% in three days??? Sell sell sell

>9 posters
>All these amerimutts
Smh

Amerifats are retards when it comes to real football. This is why the US Gay national team can't even qualify for the world cup in this joke confederation ConCACAmierdacaf lel

>LEL no one wants that overrated amerishart other than >Mouyes. Barca are better off getting an actual talent like Lozano who is so much better

Hey fuck you you false flagging chicano. I'm a chicano. You're a fucking Amerilard stop pretending to be a chicano and giving my people a bad name. Pulisic has far more potential then Lozano and would've been the better buy. Lozano, while good, only looks so good because he's playing in an inferior league then the one he was playing before (liga mx > eredevishit). I support both national teams but this is a no brainer.
Now stop false flagging and fuck off.

>keeping a player long enough for people to realize he's shit
>sell him for 20 million when he's 24 because you're desperate to recoup some of the money you spent on him

Yeah....that's a nice strategy you have going on there dumbass. Shame I can't find you in that time to tell you I told you so.

I sent you invitations by skype to join this discussion earlier but you declined to come. Not my fault.

You're actually dumb.

Ajajajajaja este gringo se cree chicano. Chupame la verga wey, Pulisic es pura mierda y no marca golazos como Lozano. Don't bother google translating you buttblasted amerifaggot.

Reminder you're in agreement with this guy:
So yeah, coming from you that doesn't mean much.

>Trix and Trains

mom, dad, stop fighting :(

I agree with their conclusion that you're dumb. They've also said dumb shit.

His price tag isn't so much what bothers me. He has potential and could eventually live up to his transfer fee.

What really fucking bothers me is his reported salary of 12 million. What has he ever fucking done to make that much money? I don't even think Iniesta makes that much. Barcelona is run by fucking retards if they actually considered giving him that high of a salary just because he's a promising player. No one will buy him because the fucker will never take a pay cut. If he turns out to be shit Barca will be stuck with a shit overpaid faggot. Even at his best he still does not in any way deserve 12 million. When the fucker started asking for that salary they should've told him to fuck off and rot at Dortmund.

>reported salary of 12 million
that's before taxes, his net salary is 6m per season

>Barcelona is fun by retards
Yeah, that's a well known thing.

taxation is theft

>mexican calling others fat

That's another aspect of what bothers me with this whole Dembele ordeal. Shame some people are stupid enough to be ok with all this.

Neck yourself you fucking faggot. Do you expect me to speak like some retarded chicano just to prove something to you?
You're a fucking Amerilard. No surprise you use simple common well used insults instead of speaking en una manera mas formal. Pero no, como eres un gordo gringo solamente puedes decier insultos que los chamacos estan gritando en las calles.Y si eres un chicano estoy seguro que nunca as vivido o visitado a Mexico. Si has visitado sabrias que pareces y actas como un pinche chango. Now fuck off and stop pretending to be a chicano.

>literally only american flags
This is how you know it's a bad thread

Barca are STILL wasting 12 million on this fucker a year. Who cares if he only gets 6 million he doesn't even deserve that. That's still 12 million Barca will never get back. He has like a 5 year contract this shit will cost them 60 million in the long run.

i quite enjoyed this thread

I'm a chicano sweetie. Not a Mexican. Plus I'm not fat.

You have a fat mexican soul though.

6m is a good salary but not crazy for a supposed good player, arda turan is on 7m

Is that before or after taxes?

While Turan was a complete scam at least he appeared to be world class before they signed him, it was an honest mistake there. Dembele still should not earn that much. Sergi is the better player and I'm pretty sure he earns far less.

>Pero no, como eres un gordo gringo solamente puedes decier insultos que los chamacos estan gritando en las calles.Y si eres un chicano estoy seguro que nunca as vivido o visitado a Mexico. Si has visitado sabrias que pareces y actas como un pinche chango
Holy fuck, this nigger. Ajajajajajaja enojate mas, puto.

Yep, you failed to give a proper response and insist on using childish insults. Why would a white guy try to defend chicanos anyway? Give yourself a trip so I can filter you.

He had good stats

Just ignore him. If he isn't underage then he hasn't matured at all for an adult.

>s-stop bullying us and p-put a trip so I can filter your bullying!
kek
KEK
el americANO

>samefagging after being BTFO

sure showed me

Nice shopping skills

>blown the fuck out hard throughout this thread
>grasping for straws at this point
You look so pathetic.

>B-btfo
Yeah, you retarded amerifaggots shitting on a player while not understanding anything about the sport is btfoing kek just go back to your reddit-mls thread where you amerihomos belong.

>this entire thread

True.

>this thread

Dan asco chicanos y mojados

CHI

CAGO

Dan asco indios pobretones que me piden money orders para comer.

Why do mexicans always beg for my money when I travel to Mexico City and Monterrey?

Can't tell who the fuck are actual chicanos and who are falseflagging for yous

Half of the American posters on Sup Forums are chicanos, why would that surprise you?

Half are chicanos but half of "chicanos" are actually falseflagging
t. false flag as chicano for yous

>it's another Canadians false flag as chicANOs episode
This rerun is funny 2bh

Weird, I'm chicano and LARP as a white guy on Sup Forums and Sup Forums.

It's not fair. France are going to win the World Cup, aren't they

>Racist amerilards shilling an above average player over someone with natural talent

Fuck right off

because your relatives are poor and retarded as fuck that's why you are in the US in the first place
must suck being from Oaxaca lmao poor indio

Threadly reminder that being a chicano should be diagnosed as a mental illness.

El americANO senores ahahahaha

Mexicanos viven como animales en cuidades asquerosos

I can't believe I'm agreeing with a fucking leaf

>Manuela and Manuelito

>MLS and NASL

TINPOT & TOBACCO

>mfw this thread

>Mexico and US arguing once again.

But that's can't be.... the Murrilards told us that they had a world class team and Pulisic was the next Messi? Surely they qualified to the world cup when their away game was at lowly Trinidad and Tobago... right?

so THIS is bundes right?

tus parientes probablemente no los culpó indios con low IQ viven en la mierda aquí o en US

>this fucking thread

I'm telling Sup Forums

>some autistic CHIcano and American soccer hipster arguing back and forth the entire thread
This is why I'm glad we didnt qualify to the world cup. American soccer is infested with autists on both sides.

He's the paciest negro in FIFA.

>no one mentioned race
>leaf assumes racism

Fucking leafs, I swear. Get that dick out of your mouth and fuck off. He's an overrated meme that's not worth his transfer fee or his salary.

he hasnt played enough for any decisions to come out. give it a few years

he goes flying 20ft whenever a defender goes near him