Nigs be nogging

so I noticed the lolcow called #whiteinventions on twitter where the coons were being all racist agains whites because "DEY WUZ KANGZ SENPAI" ,so what does /pol think of this?

thats a russian half bear born in the wilderness of sibera.
that dude punches trees for training.
Hes not human.

oh shieeeet we got a KANG over here FAMM

>comparing a guy with acromegaly to a East African with clear Caucasoid DNA.
Wew

kek someone make a abo version of this

best part is they talk shit about us whites and what we've acomplished as a race and act all KANG-y and shit but in reality the only thing they accomplished is inventing aids and huts made of mud and grass

Not quite that but something I made a while back.

top qek, extra points for accuracy

I do think it's a shame though that we've let ourselves become so weak. Modern civilization will be the end of us unless we start some heavy eugenics in the next couple of generations.

they'll have to be as heavy as the obese shits and retards we're trying to get rid of

To be fair the obese stuff isn't really a genetic issue, it's a social/cultural issue.

yeah but you can't exactly expect the lardbombs to raise their children so that they won't take up 2 seats on an airplane, and some are fat due to their genes and metabolism defects so at least those would die out

>yeah but you can't exactly expect the lardbombs to raise their children so that they won't take up 2 seats on an airplane,
That's why we'd have to have a youth program and fat camps. You can't just go aroudn sterliziing fat people though, wasting too much genetic potential.
>and some are fat due to their genes and metabolism defects so at least those would die out
Almost none are genetic. There are a few things like thyroid issues but most of that isn't even genetic and is something you'd want to test in the womb instead of just sterilizing a bunch of people who might be carriers.

Actually really sad that they must pull out stupid shit because they have absolutely nothing achieved in real

>slavs
>white

Africans were not egyptian right?

>Implying slavs are any other color besides caucasian
qek
I agree with ya but still, wouldnt hurt to do a bit of cleaning up at least on the part of the rare few that do qualify with the genetic/metabolic deficiency

>mfw I am white

>human being with blonde hair and blue eyes
>whites
top kek my dear friend

What the fuck is the rest of you?

>caucasian
>a color
Sandniggers are Caucasian too.

>be me
>mix of slav and aryan
>godleftmeunfinished.jpg

abbo

Broadly something if I recall correctly (let me check)
Kek no, thanks god.

nice dubz first of all
also I meant to say white-caucasian, not that failed mix of niggers and indians or whatever-the-fuck the sandcoons are, pardon my french

But that was English

Just checked, it says "unassigned"

'twas but an idiom m8, don't get your knickers in a twist

>tfw robust modern human skull
am I genetically inferior?

mind that god emperor adolf hitler is also in that group, so not really and desu even if you were youd still be better off than the chinks, niggers, sandniggers, native 'muricans and abos

This tbqh, senpai

Wow, you're a rare one then.

It's actually better. Literally no difference in intelligence, it just means your ancestors were alpha as fuc

truest post yet

Savage

woah really makes you think

Wow that one's fantastic.

We should get #blackinventions trending and watch as people struggle to come up with even a single one.

I found this shitbag

what a fucking cuntfag, if it weren't for whites then shed be taking 10 dicks in a gangrape right now or maybe she'd just be beaten until she was a vegetable...oh wait, shes almost there already

first of all, implying texan history books are not approved by the school boards but are instead written by the kkk because they dont agree with her KANGZ hypothesis
secondly, civilization was also present in china around the same time, not only that but those civilizations, for all the good they did, only started there because the agricultural conditions were just right for settling there, thats a bonus on nature at the time, not the middle east, furthermore all of the 'civilization' that was in the middle east was effectively fucked and ruined with the arrival of the mudslims and they never got past their sandnigger origins, whites on the other hand started out with ancient greece and then the roman empire who conquered both the egiptian and mesopothamian cultures
thirdly, slavery wasn't a purely white thing, all ancient cultures/civilizations had slavery and it was the whites who abolished it, not the sandniggers, niggers or chinks
to respond to the next tweet, ever heard of the fucking french revolution? human rights were invented by whites and that includes the rights of women, which had no rights before whites started their influence on the nignog countries and the sandnigger/chink east

>Philistine
Is that a satire account?

>mfw I wuz roman and vandals in north africa and sheiittt

top qek

maybe if the pharaoh sarcophagus was shaped like an ape lol

WE

WUZ

bitches

THE TRIPS OF TRUTH HAVE SPOKEN

Holy shit that page is real.

AY YO HOL UP WHITEY

ayo we make dat penut butter n shiet donchu no? shiiiiet ignorint ass crackas still be in dem caves if it aint fo dem african pioneers and engineers n shiet

the left one is a caucasoid not a negroid
caucasoid=/=white
indian are caucasoid