PATRIOTS ESPN HITPEACE

The annual ESPN Patriots hitpiece/controversy is coming out tomorrow boys!

twitter.com/bruceallen/status/949069691691130880

JUST

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6hrJlJWPoEg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>based cowherd was right all along

im sorry for doubting you colin

>ESPN

no one cares about that shitheap anymore

I have never been so erect.

That said, probably 100% true.

Will someone add his fifth ring to his thumb already?

>E!SPN
>SJWN

lol

>This is last year for trio

That's retarded.

All the jobs will be taken by the time the season is over, Belichick won't have anywhere to go

>(((Wicksersham)))

>Patriots chose to keep 41 year old Brady
>Over Bill Belichick and Jimmy G

JUST

this is fake news

The Jimmy G trade will easily go down as the biggest mistake of Belichick's career.

Our own sports media chucklefucks here are promoting this just because the team just wins so much and there isn't any drama for these fucking bloodsuckers to feed off of. Holy shit all of our own sports radio and newspaper guys are fucking dickheads. They literally care more about increasing their own notoriety and number of retweets than the continued success of their football team. They hate the Patriots. And we hate them.

It wasn't his mistake though, Kraft forced him

Not exactly true
Typically by mid feb are teams mostly complete in the FO from GMs to coaches

>ESPN

I hate the Patriots but I wouldn't trust a goddamn thing that comes from this shitshow. Especially with how much the network is struggling.

>hitpeace

his only other choice wouldve been to give jimmy an ungodly amount of money this offseason, either handicapping the team or having to run tim brody out of town.

obviously jimmy is worth much more than an early 2nd now but he couldnt have gotten much more. trading him was probably the right decision considering timmy is serious about playing for a few more years and is still elite.

>Belichick is fired
>Haslam fires Hue and hires Bill
>Draft Rosen
>Rosen is the next prodigy
>Browns win super bowls
>Meanwhile McDaniels has been coaching Patriots
>they lose to the texans in the second round next season
>Brady retires
>McDaniels is left with no QB and no future

>dull ending to the season, only drama was in Buffalo/Cincy/Baltimore, three markets the national media would rather drop dead
>TIME TO DRUM UP THE OL' PATRIOTS TABLOID DRAMA

American sports are literally WWE

This sounds manufactured as fuck. All of a sudden out of nowhere there's this fight over bragging rights? After being together for 18 fucking years?

Lol, ESPN has the credibility of Sup Forums.

So “Patriots believe this is the last year for the trio” yet some how, Brady “forced” Bill to trade the potential heir to the QB throne?

So, what, that means Bill is leaving? LOL

66 year old man going to go try to rebuild the Giants?

Because Kraft certainly isn’t selling the team and there’s no way either Kraft nor Belichick is allowing Jimmy G to leave if Brady’s retiring after the season.

So all in all....this article is complete, fabricated bullshit.

this.

They could win a 6th superbowl this year and all three of these guys receive more than their fair share of credit for it. What else would they have t prove at this point? brady is old, belichick is old and kraft is just a rich guy who isn't a complete retard when it comes to management.

>all these shook Pats fans
They'll call it a "hit peace" (lmfao) until the whole thing blows up this offseason and the Patriots are back in the gutter where they belong

any links to what you are talking about?

I suppose you are right.

I would donate a lung to Brady if he needed it, but I can't imagine Brady playing at an elite level in 2019. How he performed this well at 40 is already miraculous but you cannot see the end coming.

Granted circumstances were different Favre had a better age 40 season (if you go by passer rating) and fell off the year following.

Unless Jimmy G has a terrible career here on out (which Bill clearly doesn't expect) than all odds point to the deal being a disaster in three years time.

The Belichick thing to do would have been making the best, albeit cold, decision for the team, and trading Brady instead. Hell send him to San Fran, if it's any consolation he would have been able to play for his childhood team, with a coach Bill trusts.

>hitpeace
First of all it's hitpiece, second of all fuck off with your victim complex

SPOILER ALERT

youtube.com/watch?v=6hrJlJWPoEg

...or brady still has a few years left and didn't want to shell out franchise qb money to JG. He'll just pick up another QB in the draft.

This dude is a fucking moron

nice bait

IT WASN'T BELICHICK'S DECISION

KRAFT FORCED IT. He basically sees Brady as a child and lives on same fucking street on.

Belichick more than anyone doesn't get sentimental/keep guys longer than they need

the recent vids are all deleted apparently but hes been talking the past few weeks of pretty much exactly what is in OP image. that bill was going to trade brady to keep jimmy, kraft vetoed and now bill is prepping to leave

im sure he’ll do a victory lap tomorrow

I think you're right, but Cowherd is a moron. Like he's going to trade what he see's as a great player to a guy because he respects his dad.

it's only sports

I think I found it is it this

Yeah, Cowherd is wrong right off the bat for thinking this was Belichick's decision.

Makes the whole rest of his dumb segment retarded

BB could just go to the 49ers to coach jimmy g after brady retires

fuck you ESPN

I understand, but the Pats are about to go back to the Super Bowl with Brady. Dude is about to get another MVP this season.

I'm not sure I buy that Belichick thinks Brady is done and wanted to start fresh with Jimmy G.

The 49ers

A) Have the most renowned offensive minded coach in the NFL
B) Will win too many game with Jimmy G to ever get said coach fired

Belichick will never coach Jimmy G again. Sad!

>already making excuses

The Pats didn't win the SB last year, the Falcons lost it, handing the victory over via overconfidence and historically shit-tier clock management.

The Pats lost that game. We all know it. They were gonna lose to the Seahawks too had the Seahawks not blown that fucking call at the end.

There will not be a third. The Pats are done.

In the month since he's been traded, Jimmy G has outplayed Brady who has not looked like himself.

It wouldn't really be starting "fresh" as Jimmy's been in the system for years, has started games and as seen in 49ers would just start balling.

Sure, Brady is still a great quarterback, but Belichick always gets rids of guys a year early instead of a year late.

>trade the surefire comeback kid who won 5 rings
>start the backup who had only played two games and was injured in the second
that would have been Browns-esque

>power struggle among the trio as to who deserves most credit for dynasty

This is childish as fuck. Second part sounds more believable.

Jimmy "7 TDs 5 INTs" Garropolo
Surely he is the future GOAT

>The Pats are done
Isn't that what people say each year?

every team in the league would fire their coach for BB right now

cmon man

Since being traded

>Gaoppolo
5-0
7 TDs / 5 INTs
1560 yards

>Brady
4-1
6 TDs / 5 INTs
1203 yards

Jimmy G is literally better and he's doing it with a MUCH worse team. He's also 14 fucking years younger, it was such a dumb move that Kraft only forced cause "muhh tommy, muhh feels"

the $(ers are in no way comparable to new england in terms of supporting cast
pic is tim bradly stats and two of these touchdowns were shovel passes

>first the seafags implode
>now the cheatriots imploding

2018 is starting out phenomenonal

The best team Jimmy G has beat in his career is literally the Jaguars.

Tom Brady has won at the biggest stage in the craziest fucking situations.

Jimmy looks promising for sure but we won't know shit until next year when he finally has a full season in front of him.

What the fuck are you even talking about

The toughest team the 49ers have played in that stretch was the fucking Rams in an absolutely meaningless game.

Pats beat the Steelers on the road.

Yes, the Cheatriots are imploding right into a 6th SB championship and league MVP.

Bostonfags BTFO

>majority of the thread are patriots apologists

Don't you kids have homework to be doing?

No, I already sent out my employees' W-2s.

>back to back reddit spacing on the same post
what Jimmy G is working with in san fran is pretty much all dog shit, brady has the best TE in the league, a great receiver who gets miles of seperation, and good catching backs too and still playing completely mediocre

>reddit spacing

I've typed the same way on this shithole since 2009.

Eat shit.

>ESPN publishing unsubstantiated claims to try and sink the patriots in the postseason

How did that work last time you fucking faggots?

The end has come, time for the Patriots to regress back to pre-Brady times.

why the fuck would there be a power struggle over who deserves credit?? they dont fucking care, they just want to win football games

I remember seeing this post in 2014.

Man we sure have regressed hard since then.

Still is Winter Break for some kids senpai

I agree reddit is a shithole desu

I remember seeing that in 2012

>The Cheatriots will be bad in the near future

This is truly the best timeline

Will it start after the 6th or 7th Super Bowl win?

(((Seth)))

If you wonder why 75 percent of people on here arent actually pats fans and larp as one, this is why

8th, no sooner

It's over, the Pats are finished

its a bunch of bored liberal journalists projecting their mentality on others in desperation for clicks

Belichick and by extension the Patriots treat the media as they should be, like bloodsucking cancer that shouldnt be let near the team any more than you would willingly release ebola in a locker room. They dont like it so they make shit up

>Predicting what Belichick will do

Good luck with that.

I remember non-ironically seeing it in 2010 after the Jets beat Brady in playoffs.

TONS of people saying that the Jets were now going to be the new kings of the AFC East, Patriots style no longer works, Rex Ryan/trash talking Jets are the new thing, Mark the "Sanchize" etc.

same. I then fabricated a story about mark sanchez sleeping with an underage girl and it took off and his career went south ever since.

lyl

kek I remember that

Congrats ESPN, you just gave them bulletin board material for ring #6

>First Shaq + Kobe and now this
Why can't the great ones ever get along?

Seriously this

>brady's done, he got humiliated by the chiefs! put jimmy G in
>wins Super Bowl that season
>brady's a cheater! four game suspension upheld! haha!
>wins Super Bowl that season
>the trio is finished! locker room dismay!
>#1 seed in the AFC, brady about to win another MVP

Do I sense some personal resentment towards the new England patriots, friend?

Is this the same as when Malcolm Butler to the Saints was confirmed and 10 footballs with massively under inflated psi were discovered?

>the league, a great receiver who gets miles of seperation

It's like you are a fucking idiot who hasn't watched any football, since the loss of Hogan getting the ball to WRs is like pulling teeth. Not to mention their best wr didn't play a down all year. Brady had one bad game (miami)

Another factor is Brady's throwing it around in frozen windy ass weather, something tiny hands jimmy g actually struggled with in practice

>choosing the greatest football player of all time over a nobody
>biggest mistake
Youre a joker

the brady defense force all use reddit spacing
really makes you think

Patriot Fans think Bill Bellichick, the most cold hearted logic based thinker in Football, wanted to Keep a 40 year old QB over a young guy entering his prime

Dude its been almost 20 years just get over it

Some real prisoner of the moment retards ITT Jimmy hasn't done SHIT yet, let alone for me or anyone to pick him over Tom fucking brady. He's won a couple garbage time meaningless wins at the end of an otherwise settled season. You guys are such fucking stupid children.

>wahhhhhhhhh, they're saying bad things about the Patriots, it's a hit piece! BOSTON STRONK

Post seems to be missing an argument, huh, weird.

Jimmy hasn't even played a full season yet and everyone is saying the trade was a mistake when the Pats have the no. 1 seed and are (again) the safest bet to make it out of the AFC. What are the guarantees that Jimmy G wins even one owl with the niners? A good five game stretch?

patriots could win the afc just as easily with Jimmy G

The fact that people are unironically spouting this shit is hilarious to me

Based on what? They won it pretty easily with Brady, and have a history of doing so. What is the basis for saying that about Jimmy G?

imagine if the packers traded Aaron Rodgers for a second round pick because ol Favre still got it

that everyone in the Patriots Org and Boston Media knew Jimmy G was going to do well in San Fran

Anything that could even remotely be tied to the Patriots' downfall is magnified exponentially.

>The Pats didn't win the SB last year,
Ummmm, you need to do a quick google search pal

You're comparing Garropolo to Aaron Rodgers.

This is it, we've hit full retard.

Are you actually equating Jimmy g and Aaron Rodgers? This damn board mang...

Jimmy is great I'm thankful Belichick traded him to 49ers, based on eye test it's clear he is special. But to trade the greatest ever who completely changed the franchise and is the most important persona in the franchise history is retarded. These retards think just because he traded Lawyer Molloy and fucking Chandler Jones that he wouldn't have loyalty to Brady. It's a completely different level, I'm sure the fans would be pissed as fuck of the franchise didn't show Brady loyalty after all he did for them. Belichick is cold he's not a retarded robot.

What did you know about Aaron Rodgers before Favre was traded?