Have you seen this nigger bullshit?

Have you seen this nigger bullshit?
Not only did marvel completely taken out iron mans character development and history but they made it entirely trash. Or in their words "modern"

time.com/4394478/iron-man-riri-williams-tony-stark/

when everything and everyone is a minority woman what will we do? what's the next step in the master plan?

why do you care about image books you child?

How they suppose to make movies from that material? Hollywood has like 10 "decent" black actors which are pushed everywhere to fill the racial quota.

because children suck up leftist propaganda, retard.

not my children and don't you have a toilet to clean?

Yeah, the beta-nerd-kids, but the alpha-athletic kids who spend their time on sports 24/7 won't buy into this so we don't have to worry

children dont read comic books lmao
kids only know tony stark from the movies

comics are for fat sweaty neckbeard manchildren, thats why they make these retarded character changes, because neckbeards buy them so they can be angry about them

filing banckrupcy

pirate it, share it with all your friends, so they don't give them money either.

when they lose enough money on SJW bullshit they'll stop making it.

I'm just going to draw my own damned comics at this point.

Exactly
Marvel is probably dreaming how to dump drawings for retards department since all the money is made by movies

>The racist bigot tears
This is beutiful, pls cry more

It's getting a bit ridiculous when every single new revamp is a minority. Their SJW rebranding department is going into overdrive. There are still some white people that live in the US.

>fat sweaty neckbeard manchildren
Sounds like the gay man i would like to date :3

Iron"""""""""""man"""""""""

go fucking kill yourself
i hope a paki stabs you on the streets of Athens while screaming "hasheeeesh, cokaeeeeeeen, heroiiin"

Chinese cartoons.

Seriously, everyone seems more or less white to me in anime. At least I perceive them as such.

>we are definitely doing this for diversity and not because its the flavor of the month and trendy

>McGreese

I remember you from another thread. What's going on, burgerfriend?

>implying i get out without a good reason ;^)

Sorry, i like my comfy home :D

Pretty good, gonna eat and go to bed soon :3

Love vacations and having no responsibilities so much.

Crashing the white race... with no survivors.

Pleasant dreams, greecebro. Enjoy those mcnuggies.

> because neckbeards buy them so they can be angry about them

That seems like a losing business strategy.

some guy at marvel said that shit like this is the only thing that sells
pissed off fans buy this crap by the truckloads to prove to everyone how much they ahte it

Oh.

Still, the market seems limited.

so basically they are at deathbed if trolling the only strategy?
good

>changes, because neckbeards buy them so they can be angry about them
No, they do it to convert as many nu-male neckbeards into beta feminist enablers and BLM supporters.

you're deliusional if you believe that

What the fuck is wrong with his thumb? The artistic standards of comics are dropping like a rock.

Manga >>>>>>> Americuck comics

You don't know the people running Marvel print comics at all do you?

And when all is said and done there are MAYBE 75K comic readers in the country

no one gives a fuck about comic so stop starting these threads

>nigger intellectual
jesus christ, and the avengers universe was the little bit of jewry I actually enjoyed.

that's pretty funny, since it was the head of DC who admitted that controversy sells better and prefers to intentionally write stories people will hate than try to write a good story.

How does she put on the helmet with that hairdo?

Latest chapters are such a let down.

Comic books have never been geared towards children, you fucking idiot. Also, comic book sales have been virtually nonexistent for at least a decade.

>built the suit from parts she stole from campus
Literally glorifies nigger behavior.

0.025% of america reads comics? shit i thought its least be 1%

Meanwhile, that number is probably 60-70% for Japan and manga. The penciled jew is the ultimate blue pill.