WTF I WANT A BF RIGHT FUCKING NOW!!!! I'M FEEL LONELY!!!!

WTF I WANT A BF RIGHT FUCKING NOW!!!! I'M FEEL LONELY!!!!

That's really fucking gay

very gay

I know that feel

Cute

fucking gays

fuck off normiesexual

Fucking Americans. Sauna is not for lewd.

>tfw ywn experience true bear love :(((

Lovely pic.

What did you expect when you clicked on the image of kissing men

That's actually pretty heartwarming even though they're faggots.

I knew int was pretty gay but god fucking damn it.

Are you sexually confused?

It's kinda hard to douche yo asshole everytime you want to have sex

Quick questions for the faggots here, do you have a natural attraction for anuses?

I always imagined that if I was gay this would be a major problem, I just can't imagine sticking my dick inside an asshole or getting one inside mine.

>a man fucking a girl in the ass is super gay
Are you retarded?

Who said it was gay, I said I can't imagine doing it. Hence why I asked if gays had a natural attraction towards it.

It's just a loud minority of obnoxious faggots who should be put down. They're basically like Sup Forumstards in that they spam the board in order to project a false image of wider acceptance to their cancerous IRL blogposting, ERP roleplay and disgustingly offense bait and switch tactics via trying to force an association between their obnoxious faggotry and cute, pure 2D little girls.
The last element in particular makes me fucking pissed off at an existential level. This is the sort of fundamentally dishonest scum I would swerve across the other side of a four lane both direction highway to mow down in my car. They do not deserve oxygen.

Yes, we want to fuck every ass that we see, especially if they are dirty and full of shit. Because gays are weird and disgusting.

So "hetero" men like you who act asexual and want to fuck hand drawn two dimensional japanese drawings of little boys (and girls) are "pure"?
And men who are attracted to other men and want to have sex with another human being in the real world are disgusting?

It's like you choose to take everything in bad faith to play the victim.

Whatever faggot, enjoy being bitter.

So you're implying you were asking an honest, unbiased question? Bullshit...

yes tb h

anus is ugly but butts are hot