Its a decent show but I have to skip through any of the scenes where the 120 lbs Asian woman beats up multiple gigantic...

Its a decent show but I have to skip through any of the scenes where the 120 lbs Asian woman beats up multiple gigantic dudes.

Other urls found in this thread:

netflix.com/title/80095698
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What about the 120 pound white twink?

>but I have to skip through
like your lazy ass actually does that.

The only good thing about this turd is that people are realizing how bad the rest of the Netflix Marvel shows are

I hate how it treats heroin. It's just more ridiculous war on drugs bullshit that gets shoved down our throats every other day.
There's nothing wrong with heroin, it's actually fun as fuck. And not half as addictive as they pretend.

I actually do, I'm enjoying the show and 5 min of pure inability to suspend disbelief will probably ruin it.

1.He's a male so its not quite as bad 2. Superpowers.

no that's realistic.

I love the part where she's fighting a big guy for the first time and tries to hit him with full force against his chest, and he just does not give a single fuck.
DUDE
WEED
LMAO

Fuck off you retarded degenerate. I look forward to you overdosing on an accidental lethal fentanyl combo to purify society

>inability to
i still call bullshit

I didn't fast forward through it, but it bothered me too.

I haven't smoked weed since I was like 18.
Good job sucking the government's propaganda cock. You're the retard.

To be fair almost all of the fight scenes are garbage. The fight cinematographer should never get work again.

Okay junkie. Enjoy that fentanyl death lol bitch nigga

wew this was fucking terrible, the critics weren't memeing

2 retards trying to save face

They were. It got panned for the wrong reasons.

Maybe but still deserved the panning

only done with episode one hoping it gets better.

so far the dialogue feels clunky and character actions seem stupid. fight scenes in ep one looked awful compared to the other marvel shows. every other marvel series was able to define a clear cut tone from the jump, iron fist feels lacking in this aspect. feels like another boring superhero endevor like green arrow tv show

Decided to rewatch Daredevil and noticed this at the end of the first episode

>ScoJo fags will defend this

>dude has a magic hand
>can't believe a female martial arts master can beat up dudes
The most unbelievable thing about this show, including the superpowers and raising the dead, is the fact that an old school 20GB ipod survived for 15 years after plane crash and being buried in snow on a mountaintop.

It was very evident throughout that there was a crossover between Daredevil and Iron Fist. In the comics Danny poses as Daredevil to "prove" Matt isn't Daredevil. Also Powerman (Luke Cage) and Iron Fist are a team. There was bound to be a lot of it.

Nice

But we have to believe that the rules within the shows universe are the same rules as our own because it takes place within our own. The twist, the element that requires you to suspend disbelief, is that this guy has a magic hand. Everything else is supposed to fit within the rules of the universe the show defines. A woman beating up any trained male, much less men that are obviously 250 lbs +, is pure nonsense.

yeah I just thought it was funny considering Danny explained it as Gao giving a finger to Kunlun

Those things are pretty sturdy. I still have 2 working 1st generation ipods. The battery is shot, but they still work plugged in.

>Bare knuckle street fighter vs highly skilled and trained Samurai.
Gee, I wonder.

Also it's not like she beats them unscathed. She takes a bunch of hits.

Drop it from a plane into the snow on a mountain for a few hours and tell me if it still works.

>Everything else is supposed to fit within the rules of the universe the show defines.
You just destroyed your own argument. Within the rules of the show, she can beat men 3x her size.

>skilled and trained Samurai
Are you memeing me?

The show establishes itself in the real world, therefore real world rules apply, except for in the unique area of the dude with magic fist.

>kid disappears through magic portal to other dimension and learns to channel his chi so he can get super powered punches to punch through solid walls and steel doors, hmm seems believable
>woah woah woah woah woah, a woman can fight too? skipped!

Read the thread faggot.

>spend 15 years training in heaven to defeat the hand
>Decide you want to be the iron fist
>Meet a dragon in a cave and take its power
>First day back abandon your post and disappoint everyone
>Go back to earth
>First challenge by the hand you surrender and get fucked
>Leader of hand teaches you about recharging your chi
>Still can't even summon the fist on demand
>End up almost using power given to you to destroy the hand to kill a fellow warrior form Kun Lun.

This guy should honestly die

Colleen Wing is literally a trained Samurai.

The world has tons of supers. It takes place in the same universe as the movies, where Black Widow exists. The rules are well established. You're just being a faggot for the sake of faggotry.

Is there a more boring show on tv? How could they fuck up the fight scenes so bad?

They wanted to make Danny look innocent but he came out retarded.

Her first cage fight scene was actually solid

Same here OP. This show was pretty comfy
until the asian girl who weighs barely 100 lbs
is winning 1v2 vs 250+ lbs guys. Killed it for me.

Most people who don't like the show haven't seen it and are just repeating dumb shit they read in reviews instead of watching it and forming their own opinion.

Saying it is bad is stupid. Daredevil is better, but Iron Fist is better than Jessica Jones and Luke Cage.

>It's a decent show
No.

If you want a proper martials arts kung pao show then watch Into the Badlands.

This shit is Iron Suits which I was memed into watching.

Do you seriously think a samurai would survive fighting a dude twice his size? Real life isn't like your animes. Kung Fu and Bushido aren't some mystical art that makes you break the laws of physics. You do have a point though wth the whole MCU has already established fighting women.

I guarantee you that Jessica Henwick, the actress who plays Colleen could kick your 300lb obese ass without any special training.

>Its a decent show
It's worse than fucking Arrow.

raw power doesn't always beat technique

>real life
Listen to yourself.

>dat spin
>dat I'M ACTING face
17% is still way too high

Yes it does, almost every. single. time. We found this out in the 90's when all of the Asian martial arts masters got there shit kicked in by rudimentary mma fighters.

I know.

I'm liking Ward more and more as it goes on

/our guy/

Jesus christ

He was pretty wooden until the twist in turn, turn, turn happened. Suddenly his boring persona made more sense.

looks great

only problem with this scene is that he didn't punch that evil old granny to mars

shut the fuck up you dumb junkie. The show does everything shit.
>muh heroin depiction in fucking capeshit isn't realistic
pathetic

lol whatever you fucking feen. My sister's a fucking degenerate junkie and steals from our family to get her next fix.

I have to skip every scene except for the ones that show Joy's ass, thighs, calves, Asian chicks cleavage, a few of Ward's scenes and all of Harold's. So yeah I pretty much have to skip 80% of the show to tolerate it.

Legit embarrassing

>skips 80% of the show
Wow this show sucks. Nothing makes sense.

>Netflix managed to make something even more boring and contrived than Luke Cage
Impressive

They have made a ton of boring shit.
netflix.com/title/80095698

nah luke cage was way more boring

>yo dude remember all those black sports players and rappers n shieeeet?
>5 minute hip hop scene

actually excited to finish ironfist

Are you that fucking guy that posted on Sup Forums a whole about right about to dose up? Even posted pics and everything, if that's you, you even admitted to OD'ing on several occasions.

Why did she have some telekinetic powers or some shit for one scene then never use it again?

That's the one thing bothering me
They nerfed her in Iron Fist, yet she could do weird telekinetic kungfu shit in Daredevil

Because the writing was awful

No different when Donnie Yen does it. Asian men are just as weak as asian females.

Is she fighting them in an eating contest? Also she uses martial arts bullshit, she gets her shit pushed in in her first cage match until she pulls some comic book shenanigans. You know, the COMIC BOOK shit from COMIC BOOKS where this show is based off and isn't trying to be realistic at all?

You're delusional if you don't think Faramir alone isn't better than the entirety of Luke Cage and Jessica Jones combined.

You shills said the same thing about Kilgrave and he was awful. Faramir is wasted here and this shit is mostly unwatchable, you guys need to accept it

I don't like Jessica Jones or Luke Cage. Is it possible that I enjoyed a thing without having been paid to say it? I mean, I'd love to get paid to sit on my ass and trigger you niggers, but unfortunately I'm not.
Also who the fuck is "You guys"? People have individual opinions, stop having this tribal thought of us VS them, are you an actual nigger?

pretty sure she used it like once in daredevil as well

and alluded to being hundreds of years old so i doubt she gives a fuck

show is shit though

Why was this guy a villain again? (late season spoiler). They didn't have any evidence of him doing anything wrong other then being a part of a separate segue of the Hand that doesn't believe in the ways of the others.

She has the only half decent fight scenes, plus she's a cutee. I skipped every scene with the main character. I really liked the addict guy and his sister, they were the only good part. That actor also stood out in Banshee.

>actually excited to finish ironfist
Well then you're a fucking shill.

The main guy fucking sucks, I liked Ward. The writing is fucking unbearable, I don't know why anyone does anything. Any time the lead guy speaks I have look at something else. I'll have to go watch DD again or something. Even Arrow is better than this shit. I hope none of the writers are involved in the defenders. Also why is the 13 hours long?

i dropped it during episode 2 when the psychiatrist tells him that he believes that hes danny, and then danny tells him that he has been in another dimension and is now able to channel his Ki into his fists and become ironfist

this is so goddamn stupid, but i shouldnt be suprised by a marvel show

You know it's shit when the best thing the shills can say about it is that "it's decent" or "not that bad"

If someone tries to kill you for leaving him he's bad business

Where the fuck is Daredevil? Who are these shitholes? I want some fucking DD and Punisher, some competent shit.

Well everything seemed to be going her way, I doubt she really needed to. It probably takes a lot out of her since she's supposed to be like over 300 years old.

>Just an ordinary punch isn't cool enough

>make him spin around like a 6 year old ballerina first while screaming like someone took his turn on the nintendo

gold.

I genuinely enjoyed Jessica Jones but the rest were average at best.

>guy gets shot from across the desk
>they get away with claiming it was suicide

Colleen scenes gets me hard. Her butt is so sniff able.

But that goddamn Rosario Dawson is an annoying quipping negress.

Why the FUCK did he spin?

Kung fu is garbage.
If I can believe anyone in this show can use it to any half decent effect, I can believe a 120 lbs Asian woman with a sheathed sword can beat up large men.

I enjoyed zombie Wenham, I thought he had woken up half-retarded and would just walk around slowly losing body parts
>yeshh, yeshh, ward's birthday, yesh

Fight scenes are okay but they don't feel like the forefront of the show... Which is bad for martial arts movie.

I literally only watch it for the mystical shit like chi, Kunlun, and all the mythos around that. IronnTwink became progressively inssuferable but maybe it's part of the story.

it's a good trick

>on the nintendo

How fucking old are you? The Nintendo? Are you my grandfather or something, get a job and go take care of your kids you old coot.

spinning makes your attacks stronger
that's martial arts 101

Holy shit yeah, this was the most unbelievable part of show. I was trying to even picture in my mind how someone could shoot themselves directly in the forehead at a downward angle.

if you haven't seen daredevil and didn't understand what those cages in the basements were for i gues you could make that assumption, even tho he tries to kill people on ideological disagreements

I can't find a single fucking article on this show that isn't some SJW fuckbag railing on it for political reasons.

You get a quarter of the way through an article and then they start talking about Danny "mansplaining" to the fucking Asian.

The show might not be good, but I'm seriously starting to hate the culture surrounding the mainstream and I can totally see why so many people are going right-wing.

Daredevil > Iron Fist > Luke Cage > J Jones

I just hope Vince Vaugn comes back for The Defenders, pretty much the best antagonist.

>muh evil corporations rule the world
Not gonna lie, I'm a capitalist free speech fundamentalist, so I didn't want to buy into the craze about how bad Iron Fist would be since I enjoyed DD and some of JJ. Didn't watch LC since I'm racist. So now that I've finished Iron Fist I have to admit it's the worst out of all the NFlix Marvel shows. The acting is really bad, the plot goes nowhere and the fight scenes are hilariously bad. I can't believe this is the same people who gave us Daredevil. Ward, Joe and Harold were some of the worst antagonists I've ever seen.

Luke Cage has good characters but a lacklustre second half. Iron Fist has good characters but needs a better driving plot.

If only they could merge the two shows...

It's almost if they should've done that in the first place since the two characters are an iconic duo in the comics.

Good characters? How so? Harold was fun the first time I saw him, but they went nowhere with him. The twist was complete garbage and obvious as fuck (le ebil businessman out for greed). He quickly became boring and both his children had even worse chemistry.

This show comes up with drama and then doesn't properly deal with it, only to jump on to the next big "issue" to move the plot forward. The only good episode was the one where Danny has to go and fight the 3 hand guys and the drunken kung fu fight was alright. Other than that, this show is full of bland and badly written characters. Danny himself might be one of the worst protagonists I've ever seen.

Fuck them for not showing us how he became the Iron Fist too. This show could've explored the lore so much and made it interesting, but even Madam Gau only gave us superficial bullshit that didn't tell us more about the Hand.

*as

Forced myself through episode 6 last night. I'm officially done with this show and wish I had the 6 hours of my life back I wasted on it.