/brint/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RJeugIJFXas
snoopman.net.nz/2017/09/22/in-a-land-of-brain-washed-kiwis-part-4-why-labours-three-sacred-cows-are-nationals-elephantine-room-mates/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

My friend, please more detail about

great brtintain is my country

Oo ahh up the RA

*gets shot* lol`

Mhmm love God and also his son Jesus. Mhmm thats correct i am a Christian mhmm

ah yes rorkes

going to sleep now
night

like this thred

These people call antifa ugly LOL

Hasn't responded to my drinks request
She's probably just asleep haha

ah yes americans

Alright turtle

mhmm i love penis and also his friend arsehole mhmm thats correct i am a bender mhmm

When's the last time told you they love you?

lads

Superb post

back to Sup Forums you go

Love cilantro
Hate corriander
Simple as

t. Sup Forums autist

just in snoopman.net.nz/2017/09/22/in-a-land-of-brain-washed-kiwis-part-4-why-labours-three-sacred-cows-are-nationals-elephantine-room-mates/
which on the whole seems a bit conspiratorial and lefty, but i'm not inclined to doubt the veracity of that specific quote.
(I don't think there was necessarily a huge conspiracy to do kiwis in, but it would seem plausible that it was known - so far in advance - that they'd be done in by market forces - and it's a relatively open secret that NZ is where a lot of the super rich plan to flee if stuff goes south elsewhere.)
If accurate, it's just worryingly prescient. Especially when you consider that the forces that brought that movement about are still in play.

On a tangent, I'm a bit sceptical of how power was transferred while NZ liberalized, like the head of the reserve bank becoming the head of privatised Telecom. That does seem the kind of thing that involved - perhaps not conspiracy, but certainly a gentleman's agreement.
(tbf the same probably happened here with privatisation.)

Alri mate
Nice day out in 'juku might be time for a shop

stop posting about Sup Forums

fucking tired of life
just fucking sick of it

wanker banker

think i'm going to bed
night x

most reddit post:
>replying with "charge your phone" to a phone screencap

gonna pop by the local soapland to unwind lad? truly i envy the japanese for their sexual freedom

Most epic win post : when a somebody posts a screenshot of their phone and you reply "charge ur phone" haha

Alri

post fucking machines

The head of the Reserve Bank is probably gifted enough to lead any organisation he so wishes.

But yes, Chinese are not just overrunning NZ with market forces. Politically too. There is a Member of Parliament who used to be in the Chinese armed forces. Because why not.

shant

These people need to be tried for treason and sedition

isn't there some mad figure in the states like 95% of people convicted for espionage were working for china

Isnt there?

is this /brit/ or not? not a fan of the title at all. not what i'm used to. hate change.

i don't tell lies son

Wake up you cunts I only just got here.
Absolute state.

What do you think of my setup lads?

shadilay my man

back to Sup Forums mate

install gentoo?

Cool lego

You need to be 18 to post on the 'chon

kike

Gay twat

Can't imagine what it sounds like when an aussie says "arse" or "ass" desu

Is this the real thread?

No, think it's at >>>/cum/

same as brits generally speaking

Why would I go there..?

It's where foul scum like you belong

>Netflix released its first Italian and German series this year, and plans a substantial increase in the number of shows it makes for foreign viewers in 2018. That includes its first Danish series (“The Rain,” a post-apocalyptic adventure), its first Swedish series (“Quicksand,” a suspenseful crime drama) and a whole lot of anime. The company has 30 different projects based on the Japanese style of animation in different stages of development, Sarandos said on a call with investors.

Finally, corporate america is appealing to us true brits

that's the thread for knaves sweaty x

NEED ADVICE

got an interview at Tesco tomorrow for night shift work.. problem is I’ve applied to shit loads of other Tesco jobs that I haven’t heard back from, id much prefer to do days than nights because I want to be around girls

If I go to the interview tomorrow and get the job.. I won’t be able to get any of the other Tesco jobs I applied for I assume?

Help friends what do I do

Shitty incoherent drivel

Dead thread
Dead """""community""""

bumstation

it's 3am you JF twat

Always get this negativity from kiwis. Gives me the chulls

3AM on a weekday lad. Only people awake now are degenerates like me. Absolutely DREADFUL thread.

Yeah but there's always a decent number of sad cases like you still up and posting

remember YOLO?
Drake is a meme machine.

no, just booted up the internet last week
what does that mean?

Too depressed to go on

yanks only, londoners out

really hard to go to bed instead of just staying up all night consuming media

hello

lets all suck each other's willies but ironically so it wont be gay

I want Emma Watson to fart whilst sitting on my face.

insecure about my autism

Praise Kek
Praise Kek
2 hours ago
I wish she'd smother me and fart in my face, 'nomsayin

shadilay my fellow sad case

Silverland is an ethel in South America, hemmed by the Andish bergreach to the west, by the Amazon rainweald to the north and by the Atlantish Highsea to the east. It is the 8th biggest ethel in the world and has about 40 micklered indwellers, many of whom are from the revetown, Buenos Aires. The reding tung is Spanish, although many others are spoken - among them Mapudungun, spoken by almost 1 micklered red arlanders... Silverland is well known for its tango and its football stars - Daniel Passarella, Messi, among others...

wonder where it all goes when the last /brit/ thread goes past its bump limit

Want every fucking Aussie retailer to go out of business and just replace them with amazon warehouses. Monitor is LITERALLY TWO (2) times the price here than in the US. I'm gonna fucking freight forward it and not pay a cent of tax

I remember this one time in school somebody asked someone about those gay cringy keep calm and x on memes and was asking about their origin and some derro jock was like yeah drake invented them haha what a spaz

>Monitor is LITERALLY TWO (2) times the price here than in the US.
yeah but youve got that hdi

I won't stand for it you hear me yank

American prices don't include tax. Just tack, say, 7% on to the price.

Came inside my girlfriend and her period is late
Haha

iwi
kiwi

national

I want to explore her holes, not just fuck them. I want to study her body.

SHOT YOURSELVES WORTHLESS SUBHUMANS

Even with yank tax, shipping and freight forwarding I'm gonna save about $4-500 how fucking stupid is that

haha serves you right norman shit

damn...

poo peeland

Going to buy a pregnancy test tomorrow
She said she'll get an abortion if she's pregnant

post girls who would be hot if they werent fat

ur mom

hope you both get emotionally scarred

No, because then you will have GST slapped on top because it sounds like it's 1000+

HATE VAT/GST
would like to heem cunt economists who defend it over income tax

Glad I'm a /biz/ and not a /brit/

╔═╦╗╔╦═╦═╦╗╔╗ Put This On
║═╣║║║╔╣╔╣╚╝║ Your Channel If
║╔╣╚╝║║║║╚╗╔╝ You Are Or
╚╝╚══╩╝╚╝╚╝ Support Furries!

bubble's going to break your heart

Its not. Its $709AU from US, $1250-1320 in Aus.