Idris Elba plays a character that is described as Clint Eastwood like and one of the character literally hates him...

>Idris Elba plays a character that is described as Clint Eastwood like and one of the character literally hates him because he is white?
>so what,he is a fictional character,Idris Elba is a fine actor and the race doesn't matter

>Tom Cruise is cast as 6'5 Jack Reacher
>WTF,he is so short,how can he play a tall character?! This is gonna suck!

Other urls found in this thread:

raceandhistory.com/cgi-bin/forum/webbbs_config.pl?md=read;id=2225
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I think you need to go outside more.

good argument

an observation isn't meant to be an argument, kiddo.

Okay,good observation.

Jack Reacher is supposed to be 6'5 250 pounds of badass. Just go to bed, Tom.

I don't think either situation is worth getting upset about if the movie is good and the character is compelling.

fuck off bitch
you shall not bruise or abuse the Tom
Tom is literally /ourguy/

They should've cast Vin Diesel as Jack Reacher.

Well the movie did suck

Op btfo

race isnt required to play a cowboy, in fact in real life most cowboys were black or hispanic because they were basically just farm hands

meanwhile Jack Reacher needs to be a big guy for you because the whole point of him is he's physically intimidating and can kick the shit out of any other man

He isn't just a cowboy,he's a tall and blue eyed (which was made obvious in description) Clint Eastwood/Stephen King hybrid.

Maybe if you had read the books you'd know that race plays an extremely important part in the series, especially in the second book.

Who are you quoting?

Normally I would agree, but in the books an important plot was one of the main characters hated him because he was white. The shit spanned like four books.

He's a direct, pure-blooded descendant of King Arthur, dude.

A tiny asian/Japanese nerd that mimics everything from an American Marine womanlet was actually 6'5 ?
wtf I love diversitywashing characters now

If not for Tom Cruise 99% of you wouldn't know who Jack Reacher is.

King Arthur was actually an African black man. Educate yourself.

raceandhistory.com/cgi-bin/forum/webbbs_config.pl?md=read;id=2225

Why the fuck do Redditors like Idris Elba so much?

Welcome to Cuckville.

Blacklets btfo

They'll just have Detta call him an Uncle Tom or something. Elba as Roland is a bit unorthodox, but /pol9ktv/ is making a bigger deal about it than is necessary.

>itt redditors falling for reddit tier bait

i think you all know where to head :)))))

>King Arthur was actually an African black man

>in fact in real life most cowboys were black or hispanic because they were basically just farm hands
You are retarded.
And Vaqueros are not cowboys

He's anything but /ourguy/

Cruisekino is great though

king arthur was a roman and romans were black

look at this faggot

dey stealin our history

He's a good actor and also black

tom cruise can kick the shit out of any other man you queer

This is one of those fantasies of liberals
To pretend that the modern demographics of the US has always been like that
When all the beaners are post 1960's immigration

That's a stretch.

People STILL bitch about Tom Cruise as Reacher.

They got a paunchy, handsome black guy to play Roland and nobody is supposed to say anything or else you're Sup Forums?

Seriously though Denzel Washington would've been a better fit but even then you'd still have the race problem.