CAST THEM TV

>Griffith
>Casca
>Gattsu

Golden age to eclipse would unironically make a good movie

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/andrejapejic/?hl=ja
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Is this the only actor feminine and beautiful enough to be Griffith?

Is there any femboy femboyish enough in hollywood to make a good Griffith? if not it could be a great idea to have Idris Elba for the role, we always see him as the masculine guy but how good could he be as a twink? great opportunity to show his range, and the rape scene could please some cucks and their wive's daughters

I would actually be stoked if they got a irl femboy to play Griffith.

>Guts: Tom Hardy
>Casca: Natalie Portman
>Griffith: Madds Mikkelson

Looks deformed.

The only person who was feminine enough to play a convincing Griffith was Andrej Pejic but he is no longer a man.
A Berserk movie would be terrible anyways it would need to be a trilogy at the very least and it would be censored to shit. Just read the fucking manga.

I think Berserk would be better as a TV series

Lee Pace
Zoe Saldana
Henry Cavill

Griffith - Jared Leto
Casca - Morena Baccarin
Guts - Armie Hammer

What about Honka Honka?

No where near feminine enough, even with the breasts.

unironically yes.

griffith
>redmayne

casca
>havent the slightest clue probably an unknown

guts
>henry cavill?

>Guts - Henry Cavill

Could work desu

Guts is swarthy as fuck, you'd need some Mediterranean actor to play him.

ayyyy

I think it's harder to say who would make a good Guts, I reckon Hugh Jackman would be good only for the fact that he can scream and shout pretty convincingly, not much else though.

i somehow can't see zoe saldana as casca

Andrej has literal breasts now anyways these are pics from when he was still a guy

Guts - Dwayne the Rock Johnson
Casca - Jennifer Lawrence
Griffith - Tom Hiddleston

Halle Berry's triumphant return?

Shave those eyebrows and okay.

Lee is too tall, otherwise he'd be great.
give Oscar Isaac heels.

He'd have to get rid of his fake tits now too
instagram.com/andrejapejic/?hl=ja

too old

Who will play best boy?

Too old. Surely there's some middle eastern young actress to play the true chocolate waifu. Or even belbollywood

Idris Elba would not be a terrible choice for Guts

too old desu
same problem as halle berry, just a bit too old now. guts is a pretty young guy.

Oscar is a turbo manlet, he wouldn't be able to even lift the dragonslayer.

Terry crews

she'd unironically make a the best slan

forgot pic

Would Aaron Taylor Johnson make a good Griffith?

Is she ethnic enough for Casca?

griffith

Pretty good suggestion.

Hide em? they aren't massive knockers or anything

Looks too gay. Griffith was more effeminate man as opposed to straight up dick sucker

basically
>griffith
jared leto or redmayne
>casca
some ethnic unknown actress
>guts
henry cavill or charlie hunnam.

>We want an effeminate man not a cocksucker

What about him?

If I was an admin I'd ban you for ever suggest Charlie Hunnam for any role ever.

Ubik is Danny Devito or Verne Troyer
Slan is Hayley Atwell
Conrad is Kane from wrasslin
Void is that guy who played Pinhead

Guts is the big guy himself Tom Hardy or Manu Bennett
Griffith is Johnny Depp preferably Willy Wonka
Casca is Alotta Vagina
The Queen is Lucy Lawless
King is Sean Bean
Princess is Juno Temple

>not acknowledging the subtle difference

Her or Hayley Atwell because they both need more screentime in anything.

>not reaching out to brown to get to black

Would he make a good corcus?

I really handled that poorly, I meant to illustrate that I agree with ya.

I apologize for my autism.

>tfw they'd cast a fullblown nigger as Guts and you know it
>they'd mad Casca some stupid bitch actress who is famous for being famous, not even remotely brown, and turn her role into a "womyn strong too" taking out any moment showing her in a state of weakness
>Griffith is bad because he's racist and white
>bombs hard and they never ever make another Berserk adaption that isn't terrible CGI ever again, the end, amen

A proper Berserk adaptation would be unfilmable.

Henry Cavill as Guts
Andrej Pejic as Griffith
Samantha Barks as Casca
Sam Rockwell as Corkus
Jacob Tremblay as Rickert
Hafthor Bjornsson as Pippin
Duane "The Rock" Johnson as Boscogn
Donald Sutherland as the King of Midland
Paul Giamatti as Councilor Foss
Ron Perlman as the voice of Skull Knight
Terry Crews as General Adon (inb4 muh blackwashing)
Danny Trejo as Wyald (implying they'd include the Black Dog Knights)
Dave Bautista as Nosferatu Zodd
Keith David as the voice of Void
Alexandra Daddario as Slan

OR

They realise that the band of the hawk storyline is incredibly tight and can translate well into different mediums, they make an actual kino and it ushers in a golden age of adapted films

>Golden Age AGAIN
No
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Perfect

Too old.

The real problem is that Guts, Griffith, and Casca are only in their early 20s at this point.

That hasn't stopped Hollywood before, faggots cast 90 year-old swamp hags as highschool students.

>Andrej Pejic

No. Pick an actual actor, or actress. Fucking Tilda Swinton or Jared Leto are much better choices.

>Samantha Barks

When did Casca turn into a Jew?

>Hafthor Bjornsson

Pippin is supposed to be a bro, and Hafthor can't speak English. He has to be told it phonetically, would never work. Look at GoT, it's terrible.

>The Rock

Pass on this, he can't play intimidating for some reason. Take a look at Faster, he is supposed to be intimidating, and he just isn't. He isn't a good heel.

now cast Mazgus

Ron Perlman.

Cast the current party

itt: people who watched the Berserk anime 20 years ago and only know about the golden age

They would never give it the budget and freedom it needs. Who could even direct it?
>inb4 the fat mexican

Just read the manga while watching Vikings or something

Cavill isn't aging, aside from the hairline. Which doesn't matter a whole lot because styling is a thing and Guts wears a helmet a lot.

Griffith requires someone else who is ageless I agree, which is why I point to Swinton or Leto. They've both played the opposite sex before, and have a striking look about them.

Casca admittedly needs someone who looks pretty young, and can pull off a pixie cut, and still seems strong. Not a whole lot to pick from here, especially considering the skin color. I always say Rosario Dawson because she hides her age well, and she has the right skin tone, PLUS she isn't afraid of doing nudity. This is a major concern we need to factor in.

Shut up fag, you need to start at the Golden Age or The Black Swordsman

Those are your only two options: chronologically, or release.

People prefer to start at The Golden Age because it makes you forget, "Oh right, this started off with a dude fucking a demon and stabbing her." Followed by, "A giant centipede guy gets cut to pieces and tries to sacrifice his daughter to the Gods of Causality."

It makes a much bigger impact to start off chronologically because everything seems normal, and then BAM the Eclipse.

>cast a 50 year old, a 40 year old and balding brit to play a group of literal teenagers

guts has gotta be tired of all these stupid fuckin kids

>Implying he isn't giving Shierke the hot Gattsu dick

>itt: people who watched the Berserk anime 20 years ago and only know about the golden age

What gives you that impression? You have to cast the main trio before worrying about secondary characters.

>dave bautista as nosferatu zodd
damn that'd be pretty great. unless there's some other comically large guy out there

now who do we get to direct it? assuming this is a trilogy?

Nah, he knows what he's doing.

You need a 6'3" shredded young stud for Gatsu. There are no actors in hollywood(at least known) who fit the bill.
A young Dolph Lundgren would make the best Gatsu.

None of whom look like teenagers.

Guts looks like he's thirty in the Golden Age and The Black Swordsman, and his late-forties/early-fifties by the time of The Boatening.

Leto doesn't age either, combined with makeup, he could easily pull off Griffith. Plus, he can act. And more importantly, sing for the blooper reel. I mostly just tossed Swinton out there because it's an example of an androgynous actor/actress who doesn't age.

As for Dawson, again, you need to find the following:

>A brown skinned
>Some what masculine
>Female
>Willing to do full-frontal and a rape scene

Go on, find me that actress. Dawson, regardless of her age, checks all of those boxes and doesn't look like a hag, or some casting couch Jewess.

Why is Berserk so popular these days? It's been going on since forever but has really taken off the last year or two in the western media.

>Leto doesn't age either, combined with makeup, he could easily pull off Griffith. Plus, he can act

>plus he can act

sure is Sup Forumseddit in here

Leto would make a good Griffith.

Guts is much harder to cast.

all the people asking for anime thats like game of thrones and dark souls.

>live action berserk
It would only look ridiculous, there's no good way to capture how inhumanely fast and strong Guts is without it looking uncanny and fake. I'm all for proper animation, but Berserk would look terrible with real actors and real physics.

No he wouldn't. Lundgren can't speak English worth a shit. Stop trying to cast on looks alone, you're going to fail.

Cavill is the only option for the role because he is only an inch shorter, is shredded as fuck, and can convincingly pull off a dramatic scene when needed. He's also trained in sword-fighting and horse-riding already since he's done medieval shit before.

hmmm

you may be right

Why the FUCK are people suggetsing Redmayne as Griffith? He looks like a fucking goblin.

I think you'd need to hire a new actor, maybe a woman with a deep voice and flat chest.

t. Filmlet who doesn't understand how good directing works

Not with the proper effects.

There's a slow-mo effect used from time-to-time that accurately can demonstrate the time of time compression needed for Guts.

You can actually see it for about three seconds in Iron Fist when he's fighting some guy during a stupid to the death tournament. They make a real point to show it off.

Cause of that shitty movie he was in two years back: The Dutch Girl

>ITT: Casting OAPs for characters in their teens/early 20s

Got a clip of that? Closest thing I can think of to what it would look like with primetime Guts fighting would be the female Kryptonion beating the shit out of the soldiers in MoS, only a bit slower. I just think Guts would look weird and weightless if he is to swing that huge sword around (that goes sextuple for the Dragonslayer, that thing is legit bigger than a fucking person and weighs hundreds of pounds) much faster than any other human can use a regular weapon.

Why bother making the movie then?
The whole point of the golden age arc is that guts get swept into griffiths world and that the royals undermine Griffith and the hawks because they're young and ambitious.

Guts doesn't even start showing his age until after the eclipse anyways, read the manga.

here's your live action berserk cast desu.
kek

>that pic

No, I can't find it on YouTube.

I can tell you it is in Episode 6, near the end. He fights a guy who uses multiple weapons. They show the shot when he's about to finish the guy off. It's the only thing that stood out during the entire episode, everything else was shit. I can't even look up the fucking fight because the asshole he was fighting didn't have a name.

You're right, in the Golden Age he goes through several age progressions but by the end (around the time Casca almost dies), he's pretty much in that same age up until the Boat. Which is my point entirely, they could just hire different actors, cut out the extraneous stuff, focus on the older Guts.

>Ron Perlman as the voice of Skull Knight

>he's pretty much in that same age up until the Boat.

He's 19 at the end of the Golden Age
And 24 now/ on the boat. And he looks different.

Right, but he doesn't look 19 at the end, and he doesn't appear to age until the Boat.

>He doesn't look 19 at the end
I disagree. He looks the age he's meant to be up until he gets the berserker armour.

Anyway, I'd have the casting range be 20 year olds. For Guts someone like Alexander Ludwig.

>casting 40-50 year old meme actors for characters in their early 20s

>Golden age to eclipse

Fuck off with the Golden Age. We need Lost Children Arc.

Golden Age first Movie
Second Black Swordsman + Lost Children

>Too Old
>Pale as fuck Asian as Casca

Griffith needs to be attractive, user.

Fuck dude

>not casting Tilda Swinton as Griffith

Pity she's not a world-class fencer but c'mon-you can't deny she'd rock the androgynous merc look.

Needs to be a man m9, Griffith was exceptionally ripped strong dude. That chick is way too skellington