So, SJWs are going to flip the fuck out after watching his first special, right?

So, SJWs are going to flip the fuck out after watching his first special, right?

How? Hes a magic negro.

Who gives a fuck? The less people act like these faggots have power, the less power they actually have

>I think we've outgrown Dave Chappelle (sigh)
Every liberal review headline tomorrow.

Please explain. I don't have shitflix and no rips are out yet.

Why do they always "sigh"?

Because it's an outward sign of perceived superiority, and they love to condescend.

This, just enjoy the fucking show. you asshats are just as bad as them when you make every conversation about identity politics or reacting to them

He likes Cosby still, white women don't know shit about suffering, Trans people are possibly a little mental, and possibly one more talking point I'm forgetting.

bill cosby did nothing wrong. i hated that bandwagon

torrent when?

no, he's black so he's allowed and it's cool

He makes fun of black people pretty early and he even hinted at Oj being guilty I could see them being mad, he tells the audience to buck up or they're not going to get through it right at the beginning though so I doubt Dave cares.

He compared black civil right to bashing gay people. Is he /our guy/?

I lost all respect for this guy when I found out he doesn't write his own jokes

He probably wants to throw the gays off rooftops. He's a muslim after all.

Imagine not being able to enjoy something without thinking about SJWs flipping their lid

Imagine not knowing early reviews have been out for days and they're all positive

>converted to islam
you have to really lose your mind to do this

Have to get back at the jews somehow

inshallah brother

It'll be 10/10 if he leaves Donny alone. I think he has a high enough IQ to see that Trump is whats best for blacks. But all the same he better not pander to the "Le fuk Drumpf" crowd.

I'll give it a 1/5 if he does

I voted for trump, but that's a retarded attitude to have. I don't care if a comedian jokes about him as long as it's funny and not preachy.

Trump has enough shit going on now with the FBI and Intelligence communities trying to overthrow him. Dave has a big reach and should use that to mildly redpill people on the truth

If he can't do that than he's just another regular nig

lol you're no different than a SJW who gets triggered at not being allowed to use both restrooms

learn to fucking take criticism of your beliefs you fucking child or else just go back to your echo chamber

The president is above the average man when it comes to criticism.

He is trying to run the Free world and is takin on a literal mutiny of Obama drones.

He needs our support not attack.

Holy shit, it's hard to believe there are people who actually think this.

lol

yeah WTF is this about. I've checked on my 6 different sources and none of them have the Netflix Dave Chappelle rip yet.

>LE ITS OKAY TO MOCK THE LEADER

Most countries don't operate this way. The leader deserves respect not ridicule

There was a bandwagon of most likely bullshitters but he did it with atleast one of them.

>le "you're just as bad as the SJWs" horseshoe faggotry

you're not gonna get me dude. i'll give you some pity (you)s but move on to another thread

That sounds like it has the makings of a pretty cool special. Comedians are suppose to call out a lot of the common trends instead of supporting them so I'm glad to see he did that. Would you rate it as one of his best?

Why would they? You don't see SJWs talk about rape culture or homophobia with minorities despite it being many orders of magnitude more prevalent in black and muslim cultures, it's only white men they're interested in

tfw people taking this bait

i can't wait until we btfo dave chappelle

fuck I can't find any torrents of it

good, maybe this will get you to finally stop being so god damn poor you can't afford 5 dollars a month for netflix.

You can get a free month of netflix and then cancel if you don't want to pay for it.

>they paid him 60 million to do 2 stand up specials

seriously what the fuck? he's been doing stand up the whole time since he had his show, so basically they just took his day job, set up a camera, and paid him 60 million? doing stand up pays like 100 bucks a night. netflix is stupid, they should have paid him at the MOST maybe 500k per special. if he was making season 3 of the chappele's show i could see throwing some serious money at him. but these are just stand up specials, what the hell is going on?

i like dave by the way, I just don't understand why he would be getting that much for this.

Hollywood accounting.

Lé source please

>tfw you're payed $60 million for two shows
>tfw you spend those 2 shows telling americans how stupid they are
>tfw you send 60 million to support ISIS
Dude.

Makes for easier money laundering

knock it off faggot you're making us look bad

t. Sup Forums

In this case he's actually right, you double-nigger.

>the truth
heh

If his special is anything like his SNL return, they'll love him because the only way you can get away with not trashing Trump and laughing at the people who despair at his very name is by playing the even bigger victim, which is what Chappelle did.
>"Lol look at all these white liberals thinking this is the worst thing America ever did, I'm black we have it way worse and it ain't our fault"

I appreciate Chappelle and think he is funny but he is pretty dumb politically. Not that he should be any other way, the only people who take celebrity/comedian opinions seriously progressives.

>hating the guy that fleeced a huge streaming company for millions and got away with it
He's living the dream.

I wonder if amy schumer gonna blame the alt right for liking his special more then hers aswell

I just want to know if it's funny and worth a watch now instead of just putting it on a backlog to watch later.

BASED

I liked both specials the first one was a little bit better i'd recommend it

>>"Lol look at all these white liberals thinking this is the worst thing America ever did, I'm black we have it way worse and it ain't our fault"

I mean he's not wrong.

Netflix has a shit load of money
Dave has a shitload of fans
If the give him a bit of said money, a lot of said fans will watch his shit and possibly get a Netflix subscription if they don't have one yet.

are you fucking stupid?

>and it ain't our fault
>not wrong

Hmmmm

I mean do you really think black people would be here in the first place if they had a choice?

Blame white people for being too lazy to work their own farms.

At least we are able to enjoy things unlike SJWs

so everyone saw through this transparent bait and that's why it didn't get replies right

>my life is so empty and I'm such a failure I have to fill the emptiness with hero worship of a reality TV star to feel better
>anybody who says anything bad about him is literally personally attacking me

Kill yourself you retarded cultist

>I mean do you really think black people would be here in the first place if they had a choice?

yes. they have it infinitely better here then if they were back in africa and they know it. and that's including the imaginary institutional racism they believe in. if they ever realize the system works FOR them, and against white people, they wouldn't leave if you paid them a million dollars to go back to africa

>Imaginary institutional racism
Do you know who Lee Atwater was by any chance. People have pretty much gone on record explicitly saying that they purposefully designed policies that disproportionately harmed black communities simply to do it.

You can parrot crime statistics and stuff all you want, but if you truly want to embrace reality then doing so requires the acceptance of all facets of it, not simply the ones that fit a narrative you're comfortable with. Otherwise you are simply being ignorant at best, and intellectually dishonest at worst.

>Sup Forums shills him too hard
>chappelle loses all credibility and goes crazy again after all the liberals call him an uncle tom

DON'T DO IT YOU GUYS

There is no source that user is talking out his ass, Dave is a very original comedian and is not Amy Schumer or Carlos Mencia.

don't you SJW's get tired of getting BTFO about black people by Sup Forums over and over and over again? like 90 percent of the internet is a nice safe space where no one will challenge the bullshit you just spouted, why come here to get wrecked time and again? just curious

All of Africa isn't a shithole. Just the images of what (((they))) want you to think. You can't say they'd be any better anywhere. Save for the black celebs atleast

>i have literally no response because I'm a dumb cunt so I just have to shitpost instead.

Are you?

wtf I like niggers now?

It's how they exhale all their own farts after taking a sippy tea drinky sip to punctuate their condescending simpleton-statement.

All of it was consenting. Having consensual sex is not a crime even if you decide to take roofies knowing full well what they are before it happens.

It's true, you cunt.

Your post itself is whiny.

>boo hoo comparing me to SJWs

This was a funny post user are you the real Dave Chapell?

lol get a load of this faggot

Even then, drugged up sex was the norm back then.

I give it about 3 episodes before he says something that the Sup Forums crybabies don't like then we'll have two weeks of threads here about Jews or something retarded like usual. They are the new SJW. Triggered by every little thing.

it is the president's duty to get roasted, free speech is in the constitution

Trump needs the comfort and peace of mind that comes with embracing humility

Stop shitposting or I'll delete my 1.4 TB Bane folder and all the OC will be gone forever.

>if they ever realize the system works FOR them, and against white people, they wouldn't leave if you paid them a million dollars to go back to africa

Is this what Sup Forums actually believes?

he bombed so hard in the first episode
can't even be arsed to watch the second

it has nothing to do with believing anything, it's just reality. sorry if it doesn't fit with whatever agenda or viewpoint you have.

>Saying blacks been through oppression is raysass 2 huwhite ppl

t. Sup Forums

i enjoyed the specials, but i wish black comedians didn't always lean so hard on the old, "white people so racisss" shtick so hard. like fully half of his second special was him half bitching half joking about wahh white people so racist. other then that, pretty good though.

I warned you motherfucker say goodbye to bane

the second is much better take it from me. He feels like a lot more comfertable. The first one it feels like had too much to say, I think that's when comedians are at their worst. He was trying too hard to be edgy and the people weren't responding tot hat shit. Kinda cringeworthy.

Second its like he doesnt have shit to say and therefore its comedy gold.

>STOP MAKING FUN OF MY PRESIDENT GUYS!!! PLEASE!!!

Now we can make fun of SJW's and these idiots

It's 60 million for 3 specials that will all be released this year. These two that were released were from 2015 and early 2016. Chris Rock got a similar deal, 2 specials for 40 million and he hasn't been relevant in a decade. It does seem like stupid money for stand up.

How do I watch this without a Jewflix account?

Agree. Second special is Dave in classic form. Though, it is odd seeing him bulked up with a deeper voice.

They already started to hate him after he said he'd give Trump a chance so it's likely. Although the only Black that SJW's have completely turned against is Nate Parker and that was only because of the rape controversy.

This is exactly why I support muslims who aren't spergs about it.

Actually it's you pre-emptive "MUH /pol" faggots who are the new SJW and shit up every thread with their shitty "predictions" (huuuu I bet Sup Forums will hate this!).

Dave chappelle is not and never has been a nig

fuck. I was expecting a fuck whitey thing. I may watch this.

>All of Africa isn't a shithole

No only 97% of it. Ethiopia and Eritrea are alright, South Africa is going downhill very quickly and Namibia is not a terrible place. Ethiopia and Eritrea are getting worse because they are near crappy places like Sudan and Somalia. Seriously the countries which aren't being run into the ground in Africa are countable on one hand. The continent is large and there are villages which aren't affected by anything but the entire structure of Africa is fucked.

What "(((they)))" say means absolutely nothing. Africa needs to get it's shit together, letting the tiny fraction which is smart enough to leave isn't going to help them. Just like sending poor niggers who are selling crack won't fix Africa.

African Chiefs sold their people for shells (cowrys) and they would start wars between tribes to take strong people to sell.

>Eritrea
>alright

nigger, are you fucked? I'd rather live in a mud hut on the plains than be a captive bitch there.

>Hey buddy you're stupid!
>Nah friend, I'm only 97% stupid!

>is not currently available on my exclusive private tracker

WHAT THE FUCK REEEEEEEEEEEE