Why whites are racist against slavs?

Why whites are racist against slavs?

We aren't. You're thinking of butthurt chinks and poos in Canada and US. Slavs are white. Don't become like is.

probably the jews doing this, trying to create a racial divide where there should be none.

Because you dont see them complaining about the niggers and the muzzies do you? And those are a far bigger problem to those nations.

We arent. That sign there was put up by your friendly neighbourhood rabbi.

>defaulting to Whites doing it
>never considering it could've been a mudslime

This, I dont believe that there are any white people who are right now more angry at slavs than arabs and niggers so it makes no sense at all that this would be happening.

The fact that it is not happening to arabs and niggers just proves that its bullshit.

>take low wage jobs
>makes life harder for the lower class
>lower class lashes out because they are hungry and want to live a better life

I am shocked.

I have never hated slavs. I consider them as whites.

It's obviously a dude with a lamenator.

it's because westerners are afraid being called racist. you can get away with hating on slavs though.

Cause they are flooding into our counrty and ruining everything. EU was fine until they started letting shitty countries like Poland and Romania join.

>Thinking this is real

thats fucking stupid. europeans love slavs.
its probably a muslim that did that or something,
when did europeans ever waged war and killed millions of people of slavic descent? never happened once in history

Thats true, but I still doubt it. Its just too retarded.

I know quite alot of low wage guys and most of them like slavs because they hate arabs so much and slavs hate arabs too.

>Be a couple of days ago
>Sit in train next to 3 polish guys
>Only polish word i know is "Kurwa"
>Every fifth or sixth word they say is Kurwa

After 20 minutes I was really close to asking them what they was talking about but chose not to

What is wrong with polacks?

We had quite a problem with Polish thiefs in the past.
Jokes including Polish are "A pole drives a BMW. He actually bought it"
Because they were infamous for stealing BMWs.

Currently we have a big problem with Romanian thiefs, they organized themselves into gangs and stealing everything not bolted down.

Though that is the biggest problem with eastern yurops. Thiefs.
Meanwhile brown hordes rape, pillage and murder and our own gubbermint covers up for them.

Actually esp. the Poles do jobs that many Germans consider to be "beneath" them, such as harvest helpers.

you can't be racist to animals. thats just silly

Why is it on the cars dashboard above the hazard lights button?

Polish swear ALOT, hearing Kurwa every few words is a normal thing.
Source: Friend of mine has a polish GF.
They kinda remind me of Italian girls, quite impulsive and a lot of swearing.

So most likely they just talked about the weather or somesuch.

> Romanian thiefs

Those are gypsies and they should be fucking shot. They steal copper and metal from our statues and train tracks.

Oh you've all gone quiet now that this is brought up.

So do you all want to enlighten me as to how this laminated piece of racist literature ended up covering up the speedometer?

No? Shall we just keep that quiet and keep posting the image around thinking it's real and credible?

Idiots the lot of you.

it's a meme

i actually didn't know what slavic meant before i went on Sup Forums

or celtic or anglo saxon

actually white used to mean skin color

In our police records they just state the nationality as "Romanian". So I cant verify if they are mostly gypsies or not.
However those gangs recruit people in Romania, transport them to Germany were they steal shit and then send them home and pay them a small precentage of their "earnings".
As to cover up the tracks and make it far more difficult to investigate against them.

But they also have already rail tracks in Germany, yes, fucking rail tracks...

>speedometer
>spurdometer
Thats the fucking onboard computer display/navigation display.
Try buying a car that isnt 60 years old.

Haha can confirm with the italians. Every other sentance is a swear. They are decent people though.

because they want more afircan and arab people.

why are leftists so bad at falseflagging?
>I want to hatefuck Meg Lanker Simons so hard
>t. Meg Lanker Simons

I like it, maybe we can even meme it forward to make

slavs = PoC

just image the possibilities.

>Slavs
>Whi

Oh, wait. You implied they weren't. Never mind.

Only against the men and the ugly women

That's true. Try to portray dindus as the stupid apes they are in a movie, and you'll be destroyed by the SJW. Try to portray Russians as if all men are gangsters and women are prostitutes, and you'll be applauded "showing the truth".

Oh man, I would totally buy Adidas tracksuit to be proud Slav then

Heres its a mix of faked material made up to cement the belief Brexiter = racist and a small minority of retarded Brits who blame poles for the lack of jobs

Gimme a horde of cheeky slavs over the filthy paki pooskins any day

I like slavs

I hate slavs as well desu senpai.

Instead off that you should first ask why Slavs act like gypsies everywhere they go.

If your hovedgade would be full of Polish shops with kurwa mumbling drunks all over the place you'd hate them too.

>t. Muhammad al-Britani

Slavs are white. Maybe not as white as the English or Irish, but white nontheless.

Who doesn't like Polish people?

stop stealing shit and acting like niggers, and there is nothing to hate about you.

99% of them are gypsies, trust meå

See if you can figure it out.

Because there always was this dichotomy in Europe, you're ether with us or with the Russkies, therefore against us.
Slavs can be domesticated, ruled over peacefully and taught our ways only if they prove they are not Russians.

They jealous cuz they can't into squat like we do.

can you through?

This

>Poles
>with the Russkies
the truth is, whites don't see coloured people as a threat. they only see other whites as a threat, so they're just busy fucking each other while jews trying to make profit out of this situation. then whites blame da jews.

Aren't slavs whites?

Aren't Jews whites too?

Why do you guys discriminate among yourselves? No wonder BLM is winning now.

True but I think people also have been taught that estern europe= bad also slavs and baltics come here to steal shit etc. And when a slav does something bad it's okay to say that it was slav. So enforcing negative sterotypes is okay against these people but strictly forbidden against anything that could be considered nonwhite. Like I can call mediteranians lazy but if I call africans lazy I'm an insane racist

shitskins arent a threat, they are a pest
and pests need to be exterminated before they lay eggs

because british people are all cowards, they dont dare do or say the same thing about muslims, they know they´d get their teeth kicked in when they least expect it

Slavs are white.

Slavs have contributed much more to Western civilization than Nordics desu

>inb4 muh runes

Hy ты бляяя

slavs love europeans

REMOVE SARDINHA!

>Slavs are white. Maybe not as white as the English or Irish, but white nontheless.
English people are literally russians with gibberlish language. Just fucking look at them. Always drunk and look retarded. Britain is rightful russian clay, liberation when?

>slavs
>white

aquafresh please

>compare anglos ugly monsters to slav
kek

Slavs are white, you Kosovar fuck

>All those albanians
Yep, they are just like turks : like father like son.

Slavs are white, and these "racist" incidents are mostly bullshit made up by Antifa and their ugly ilk. We even had a Pakistani bleating on Twitter, that he was called a "racist" name by a homeless person, as evidence of how racist Brexiteers are.

>Slavs are white

white skin, sure. Same way a low-caste indian is as "black" as an African.

>salvs
>white

Why? JESUS FUCKING CHRIST WHY?

YOU MOTHERFUCKERS INVAED EVERY WESTERN COUNTRY

OUR STREETS ARE FILLED WITH DRUNK SLAVS

MY FUCKING STREET IS FILLED WITH GYPSIES, THEY HAVE THEIR ROTTEN CAVES AND STEAL ELETTRICITY AND WATER

YOU ARE DISGUSTING

YOU SMELL

YOU FUCKING SUCK

FUCKING ROMANIANS AND POLISH SHIT, ALONG WITH ALBANIA AND MOLDAVIA

I FUCKING HATE YOU ALL

EUROPE SHOULD HAVE BEEN ONLY WITH COUNTRIES OF THE WEST, NOT FUCKING POOR SHIT COUNTRIES OF THE EAST

FUCK THIS SHIT NIGGER
FUCK YOUALL

You fell for a meme forced by turkroaches, Boris.

Don't be stupid.

That is a gypsy, not a slav.

Slavs are scary.

Slavs are more passionate, fiery, happy, individual, interesting. People don't like that.

And certainly not least of all, slavs are an easy target.

>GYPSIES

Those aren't slavs.

>ROMANIANS AND POLISH SHIT, ALONG WITH ALBANIA AND MOLDAVIA

Only the Polish are slavs and they're a special kind of slav, which is pretty much just polish.

like this?

>whites
>We aren't

You ain't white, burger. Your tiny "white" majority is more grey, cucks

[THIS USER HAS BEEN ARRESTED AND IMPRISONED DUE TO HATEFUL AND INTOLERANT SPEECH ONLINE]

[KEEP IT FRIENDLY. KEEP IT SAFE. KEEP IT TOLERANT. WE CAN VIEW EVERYTHING YOU HAVE POSTED ONLINE THANKS TO THE INVESTIGATORY POWERS BILL]

Viewing or downloading extremist content is a civil criminal offence and can risk you a minimum prison sentence of 15 years (with no parole) or a fine of £100,000.

[This Has Been A Government Public Service Announcement]
[YOU ARE BEING WATCHED]

The fuck? I was pretty scared when i was in Britain. A lot off drunk loud ugly people. Everything was dirty fucking foxes eating garbage in the middle off the city. People were shoping in underwear. You would never see such things in Poland. If we're not white, then they are not too.
>pic related is normal in Britain

I have never seen a more butthurt and triggered ethnicity than Serbs on this board.

show me which part is white. pic related.

As an Englishman with a Polish grandfather I have also received anti-Slavic racism when revealing my ancestry. Western Europeans do not recognise their White privilege.

Just look in the mirror and you will find one.

>various shades of brown mixed with islam

Americans don't care about other cultures talking shit about us because we know we're the best, we put up with >le 60% and >y u so fat lel because we don't care about the lower rung bottom feeders when we're the apex predator.

But Serbs is just like... You see an Albanian flag, or even the word Albanian in a thread, you rush in to talk shit about them, no exceptions. This thread isn't even about Albanians, it's about Polacks and Eastern Europeans. Seriously, why do you get so irrationally triggered? Is it because of Kosovo?

Honestly, the only thing uniting white people against slavs and poles is the invasion from the mudslimes and niggers. Think about it, every single war involved everyone killing a ton of slavs and destroying their countries, it's just how shit goes.

Slavs are white, but they're different to most other whites, so without any outside threats around it's natural to target them. Their languages sound different, their culture is more different from Western Europeans, etc.

Keeping whites in europe from uniting against slavs*

Poles tend to disperse all over the place like other groups that people hate and form their own ghettos that don't assimilate. Just because they look white, doesn't mean that people want them in a country.

>slavs
>white

>Americans
>white

Not even close

I'm not even going to start an argument about relevance...
But to answer your question:
Ofc we hate Albanians because of Kosovo. Kosovo is the hearth and centre of our culture and history. It has most of our medieval capitals and most of our churches and monasteries. It was unjustfuly annexed from us by you retards and given to terrorists. How would you feel if Washington DC was handed over to Al Qaida?

>Polish
>White

They're second to Romanians as the niggers of Europe. Areas with high Polish populations are always rife with crime.

No Sup Forums, the Polish aren't the saviors of the white race, they'e the degenerates of the white race. Literally gypsy tier.

Because of the cold war.

Here on Sup Forums is because Hitler fought against them and every basement burguer thinks hes an actual kraut.

English and Russians are long lost brothers and still have some Neanderthal Warriors kicking about in the gene pool.

t. Le knowledgable race man

White niggers, literally. We're less whitenigger than them

>kosovo
>still this butthurt in current year
... was an organic peoples movement of independence

thank god anglos are a thing of the past.

>Slavs are white.
They don't live near the equator so their skin color is light but they don't behave like Europeans.

what do slavs have to do with sarmatian poles?

>the same old pictures from 90s

Oh I see. You are shiptar diaspora.

To think that we need to erect 'Trump' wall on our west side is kinda funny.

Slavs are violent psychopaths

thank you for confirmation that nato made the correct decision.