Racemixing with Asians

Lets be honest here, most asians can be considered honorary whites.
>high IQ
>attractive bodies
>conservative beliefs
Is mixing asians and whites to make a hyper-race that can combat the jewish overlords acceptable?

Also, bonus points for explaining how to find asians in a rural area

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7FYuYkPgDkk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Also, bonus points for explaining how to find asians in a rural area
>not living in the west coast where there are literally asians around every corner

If you live in the bumfuck south or some rural midwest area, your next option is your state's universities.

>Lets be honest here, most asians can be considered honorary whites.
Nope. They are souless gooks that only look passable with $30k worth of plastic surgery to look white. And even at that point, only white beta homos that have already been rejected by every white girl likes them.

I feel as though their soulessness can be purified with righteous catholicism.

rural midwest fag here

jealous, yet not, at commie calicuck

>attractive bodies

Do you really want to unleash yet another angry hapa on the world?

I want to unleash numerous hapas into the world to create a demonic, self-hating army of cheap laborers that will work for my OTHER children, who will be a majority aryan/alpine aryan.

In reality, the only ones that hate themselves are the males, because they generally turn out ugly as shit.

You will like the women but you won't like the children, especially not the ugly men with small penises.

>>high IQ
Where the fuck did get this statistic?
Just because their culture embraces hard work, does not make them naturally gifted. Further, every fucking gooks parents just bombard them with tutors to accelerate their results beyond average.
I used to shit on every Asian in high school without a tutor. They aren't that fuckin smart.

Your plan falls apart when you realize Jews already racemix with Asians.

No, now kill yourself

>Fuck an asian woman
>Your kids get all of the gooky chink DNA that gives them black hair, slant eyes and buck teeth

No thanks.

I need proof of this

this may actually change my opinion greatly

Jew insider, tell us about our pointy nosed overlords and their jewpa children

Don't bother with an Asian girl in a Western country unless she's fresh off the boat. You're better off moving to Asia, learning the language, go to a rural area and make friends. Then tell people you want a wife. You'll get a girl that's a virgin, will never talk back, and desires nothing except raising a family.

I flew to Japan, our tour guide was a jap who married a Jew and moved to Israel. Her kids were, and this is weird to say, fucking beautiful. 20 or so years old. I work at a Japanese restaurant, owned by an Israeli who's wife was a Japanese chef. She died a while back though. There's plenty more examples. In the second case though, the mix didn't work out well: his kid looks pretty scary.

would the same not apply with mail-order brides?

could I just order a cutie nippo virgo, deflower her, and marry her into submission?

Racemixing with Turks.

Let's be honest. Turks are basically honorary whites.

Also, bonus points for explaining how to find Turks in a rural area.

This is a nice meme, but that's not how your average Turk looks like.

Wouldn't the best solution be to fight fire with fire?Fill the world with white hapas before it is filled with jew hapas?

also, you are now an honorary jesuit, jewbro

Theyre the 2 most capable races but imo asian
culture differs too much from western. Also if theyre truly
conservative they wouldnt want to mix with you.
I had the thought to move to japan because i
adore their discipline and everything- but at the
same time i dont actually want japan to get
ethinically diversed- so its kind of a selfish thought. Also the japanese dont want foreigners
there- i heard- which i like- so, i really wanted to
be japanese basically if i AM a japanese.

So my current idea is to find a girl of my race
with similar beliefs, i mean, they exist too right,
and the other option is to find a humble russian girl- its said that theyre more conservative too-
and theyre the most beautiful girls. Tho probably
average IQ, many russian men are alcoholics
and unable to found a family, so, to my information,
foreigners have a good chance there, compared
to an asian country.

I don't particularly have a problem with turkish women

hajibs are honestly kinda sexy

its gross, smelly shitskin roach men that pretend to be immigrants and are welfare leeches that i have an issue with

turkish men are cute as fuk

>Is mixing asians and whites to make a hyper-race that can combat the jewish overlords acceptable?
It's because some Austrian racemixed with a Jap that the Jewish overlords gained so much power in the first place.
Hapas destroy nations - never cum inside a gook!

I see a lot of memes about Eurasian men being fucked in the head but the same doesn't seem to apply to Eurasian women. It's complicated. If you could choose the gender of the kid you want to have I would say it's fine. Plus, Eurasian women are undoubtly the cutest in the world.

I'd not fill the world with it, but I approve anyway. Asian girls divide into multiple types, and you gotta find the right one, or get stuck with one of these stereotypical ones that we call ערס here, meaning loud and obnoxious fuck. I'd go meet a bunch of them before deciding on it. Also, appreciated. I was born without religon technically.

Americans are disgusting racemixing degenerates lmao

If a European breeds with an Asian, does their offspring have high IQ AND the actual creativity necessary to use it or does it just result into a shittier robot?

isnt there that one thing where doctors do some therapy to increase chances of a girl, its like X-SORT or something like that

LOL

What the hell is going on, did one of them break an ankle?

That really depends on your luck with the Asian. You'd be surprised, but while most Asians are robots, a minority overcompensates for that, and are the opposite.

even if it creates a robot, i will program that robot to obey my will and ideals

>combat the jewish overlords

you fools. we and the asian woman have been allies for years, joined by tradition as well as a natural inclination towards conservatism, education and money management!

i pity u americans and your small noses

Can you program a bot to be human?

desu loads of people do this, but you just end up preordering a prostitute who doubles as a maid.

it's fine having kids with someone you bought, but if you have to resort to buying someone in order to impregnate them, I don't want your genes in my pool

i wish

if youre getting at the fact that you cant break the human will for freedom, then please remember that asians dont have souls

also, as the old saying goes, "hit a child enough times and they will think they actually did something wrong"
negative reinforcement is all you need

backup dancer had an epileptic seizure

No, it just produces detached mass murderers

is the other consequence of

and
If you marry a hyper-submissive asian chick, you're going to have sons that are 50% hyper-submissive asian chick. Just move to somewhere like California where there are hella whitewashed asian chicks and get one of them

>implying you can get anyone who isn't sold to you to marry you

like I get virgins getting a prostitute and moving on into the real world, but mail-order brides is hilariously sad

Actually it does. If you look at the IQ statistics of south Asian countries they are among the highest. You can research it yourself. All the research I had to do was just look at your flag.

>turks
>white

when will this meme die?

"Why won't white girls date me? I'm half white after all."

Stop responding to obvious slide threads

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>sage

meh, id still fuck her

also, i dont consider turks white
they are still shitskins

Nice try shlomo

>"""honorary"""

Ohh gee, THANKS!

Honestly Japanese + White makes the cutest children and sexiest adults

Not sure about IQ or anything but damn they look good

orrygatu, davido

I wish I was a reverse Genghis Khan impregnating Asian qts around the world.

show me your butthole

I Am Japanese Through And Through.

>whites and asian mix are attractive
Pure memery.
Very few are truly attractive

>brown hair that is neither here nor there
>light brown eyes
Hardly an improvement

The best thing about them is that they're both sexy and cute while Asians and Whites are usually inclined to only one of those things. It makes me want to hug and fug them at the same time.

Eriri a shit.

>>not living in the west coast where there are literally asians around every corner

>westernized asians
Fucking disgusting m8.

>cherry picking

Top10 :
1.The Xinjiang production and Construction Corps(All Han-Chinese) 119.5
2.Zhejiang Province 115.8
3.Shanghai 115.3
4.Beijing 114.1
5.Jiangsu Province 109.0
6.Shanxi Province 108.0
7.Shangdong Province 107.9
8.Liaoning Province 107.5
9.Fujian Province 107.1
10.Jilin Province 107.0
IQlets LEAVE, FILTHY BARBARIANS!

race mixing is not purely about IQ, it's about retaining the culture of your forefathers

we don't need more 'whites' spitting in their great-great-grandfather's face by fucking a dog eating gook and creating a mongrel elliot rodger baby

and in that sense, racemixing with asians is almost as bad as racemixing with niggers

Who would ever touch her is beyond me

nigger white genes wont infect superior HAN dna.

whaito piggu get out!!!

Don't fall for OP's trick.

Westernized Asians are as disgusting as the Whites. Even us Asians don't want them.

>Asian nigger

Nobody wants to mix with your scum. Of course the children with will be ugly.

youtube.com/watch?v=7FYuYkPgDkk

There is literally nothing wrong with libertarianism.
>Source: Joe Rogan is my dad

>Attractive bodies

Most of them look like they are fucking 12, ffs. Have a little self-respect

>ginger and blue eyed
>mixed asian

>study of only southeast asians in schools
>good results
im not sure what you expected

I'll take that you have never been around more than dozen Asians of different cultural backgrounds.

Outbreeding depression.

No exceptions. Trust me, gone through enough man sheep hybrids to know.

Racemixing is degenerate, no matter who is involved.

>See this shitty thread in the catalog
>Knew it would be an American flag

I shall post this thing everytime I can until Sup Forums actknowledges the very truth. Accept that white women are whores. Only asian women can save the genetics of white men.

> Not infected by feminism
> Respect her husband
> Pure skin
> They take good care of them
> They look like they are 20 in their 40
> Tighty pussy
> Have only girlfriend
> She will give you smart and beautiful babies who will become doctors and engineers
> Cook well
> Stay at home
> Are very conservatives
> Do not drink
> Do not smoke
> Do not take drugs
> Are more intelligent than the average woman
> Are not interest with useless entertainments so have less chance to be murdered in a shooting by sandnignog
> THEY ARE THE PERFECT WAIFU !
Monkeys gonna say « Muh op little dick, muh no ass » but do not forget that face > boobs > ass and anyone who deny this holy hierarchy is a sub-human and an ape.

I'm not a jew.

t. ugly ass fucking kike

Its telling you had to fuck pretty women for 2000 years just to get to your hook nosed ugly self right now.

FYI you're the type of person most laughed at by Asian women.

>If you don't racemix with me I will execute you.
>Get on the ground now and take off your trousers.
>Good boy.

>WE WUZ WHITE N SHEIIT....no no kufar these girls do not have greek or baltic origins I swear
Fuck off T*rk roach.

t. ignorant public education bacteria who hasn't traveled outside his state

I only had a tutor for primary school (kek) because the exams were competitive and pretty much determine whether you get into a good high school since the shitty ones are legit really shitty.
After I migrated to Kangarooland, didn't need any help with written English and the school didn't see the need to put me in ESL since I had passable conversational English from classes by the British embassy. No tutor at all for the rest of high school and got a 96 ATAR.

Though I agree that it doesn't mean Asians are smart. But it can backfire on you to mock them since even the dumb ones tend to get ridiculously high marks in highschool.

Turks, real turks, are from fucking central asia.

Any Turk that looks white is a rape baby from Greece or some other Balkan shithole.

>not wanting to deport shitposting aussie surferfags from your country
stay cucked

Turn that proxy off, Ahmed.

He is the type of guy most likely to go to Japan/Korea/China, take a low pay teaching job, and spend his spare time banging Asian sloots (which is ironic given his preconceptions about Asian women).

>conservative
>mixing

What

honest question i'm trying to understand

your culture is itself the result of intermixing with other peoples

how do you decide when it's the right time to stop mixing and start preserving?

Better that falling for fat butt chubby waist girls

>girls train for 3 years for debut
>investors pump millions of them
>12 hours of training daily
>le back up dancer got hurt y didnt dey stop
Back to re ddit

I read some text written by a turkish intellectual who lived under Soliman, and this intellectual laughted about whites, he considered them like ill people with their ash skin, he laughed too about black people ( no wonder why) and indians, and asians. He considered arab skin like the pinacle of beauty.

So, seeing Turk licking the boots of whites is absolutely disgusting. Your ancestors hated the whites, laughed at them, considered themselves and their copper-colored skin as superior.

>Also, bonus points for explaining how to find asians in a rural area

God no, you wouldn't want to racemix with disgusting peasants.

Can someone please link the study that finds Asian-White children are much more likely to have mental disorders?

I've been trying to find it for ages.

>white girls
>not shameless sluts

Pick one. Also those who say that asian gurls are best hurf the durf are retarded, most of them just are better raised and have more morals than whites

>jungle tier
>le there are asians outside of japan korea and china meme.
Lol fuck off loser nobody calls ugly fillipenos asians

Stop trying to make race mixing a thing. It's not going to happen.

People like it when their children look like them

other people of COMMON EUROPEAN CULTURE AND HERITAGE

get it through your thick skull

Why do you nerds always make these threads?